[F17-SP] Stupid is a Formality (Challenge of Olympus)

Putting the seared flank of meat on top of this surface and using the cheesecloth to pull it tight in a blanket of meat on meat, Gaius heaves a bit and gets it as snug as he can. Hestia can’t help but stare on, it was a strange display of Gaius grunting while trying to strangle a steak. Back into the fridge, Gaius laughs and remarks “Now we wait again, let it cool fully into a brick. I prefer food that’s a bit quicker to prepare but you want the best your heinous and that’s what you’re going to get.” Gaius taunts crossing his legs and dropping to his butt. Time passes by before he snaps up “10 minutes done.” Snatching the log from the box and dusting it with flour as he holds it haphazardly like a loaf of bread before he starts on the pastry had laid out a half an hour prior.

Back to the box with the small bowl of white liquid, Gaius brushes the corner of this pastry down and begins to roll the whole thing into a tight-nit package. Crimping off some excess, it goes back into the ice for another 20 minutes, Gaius visibly irritated but following the information, he’s read. “It’s almost done, how does my victory taste almighty?” Gaius chuckles as Hestia struggles to find the words in rebuttal feeling they would be lost on such an idiot. Grabbing it out and placing it on a tin sheet, Gaius opens the oven and drops it in keeping an eye on it through the slit on its exterior. “I can’t wait to watch you fail, you and your strange food will end here.” 45 Minutes screech by as Gaius doesn’t break his gaze with the oven, as the white of the breaded wrapping starts to golden as it cooks.

Taking a small barb of metal, pushing it through the end of the beef and touching it to his wrist it feels hot enough on his skin to be cooked through. “Bon appetite.” Gaius remarks as he begins to cut it apart and takes a small piece for himself. A nod in success, Gaius was proud of the effort as it’s cooked thoroughly. Hestia jumps down from her chair and moves to inspect it, a golden log of varied shades slightly rare in small 1 inch sections of cut material. “The hell is this.” she asks, Gaius replies “Just eat it, you a**” as he grabs a chair and ushers her to sit. Taking a couple of silverware that still remained on the countertop given that most of it were now in the wreckage all over the floor. She is reluctant at first, but Hestia takes a bite. It is salted and a wide range of flavors, and before she notices its gone. “I’ll be taking that boon since I assume you eating it all was a good sign.” Gaius chuckles as he retrieves his armor pieces from the ground. “What the hell, how are you this good and this stupid. I don’t get you!” as she produces the small golden fire and Gaius snatches it up. “I’m Gaius, sometimes being stupid is just a formality.”