Spoiler

<<Long Live The Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable (for matriarch's stinger only)

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:wasp.jpeg

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party Size of 3

-The Wasp Queen must be defeated 

-Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Wasp Queen Information

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle. (Awarded to each player; this is treated functionally identical to an uncommon damage potion)
  2. 3 Skill Points

Parties or Groups of low level players are advised.
Recommended Level: 8

(This quest has been updated for the September Update)

Stephen sat at the gate of Urbus, his stare locked onto the intimidating mountains ahead of him.

To put it simply, he was nervous. The quest he'd accepted was, admittedly, out of his league. The brunette was a confident guy, but even he knew when he was in over his head. He fiddled with the hilt of his sheathed sword, second thoughts clouding his mind.

Maybe this was a mistake. There are other quests I could take, I don't need to do this. I could just do an easier one.

He tried to shrug it off, but new it wouldn't be a permanent solution. Stephen knew the only way he'd get out of the situation feeling accomplished was to do the quest. His eyes followed a group of deer as they made their way down a distant mountain path. They walked slowly and without a worry. Of course, they weren't actually real. Stephen was, which meant a single mistake could cost him his life.

After minutes of standing still, Stephen opened his friends list. It was short, but normally that wouldn't bother him. His gaze fell upon Elwood, a guild leader he'd met a while back. If the man wasn't so busy, he'd have asked him. Next, a respectable swordsman who went by the name "Joaquin". According to the map, he was on the fifteenth floor and Stephen didn't think it would be worth calling him down.

"Screw it," Stephen began, "let's get this over with."

Spoiler

Morningstar
Level 4

STATS

• HP: 80
  • DMG: 3
  • MIT: 9
  • ACC: 3
  • ENG: 8

SKILLS

• Two-Handed Straight Sword | Rank 1

GEAR

• Beginner's Straight Sword | Uncommon
    +1 DMG
  • Beginner's Light Armor | Uncommon
    +1 MIT
  • Lexa's Light | Perfect
    +3 ACC

@Lessa @Rosary

(-1 Yui's Grace)

Edited by Morningstar

With two quests under her belt and climbing several levels rather quickly, Val was ready for more quests. All the quests. As many as she could stand to do. Never in her life had this much fun. The thrill was addictive and the pay was well worth it considering how many mouths there were waiting to be fed on Floor One. She reminded herself that this was for the children and their survival, but also she couldn’t help but love questing, just a little. 

Today she wanted to try another floor, number two. She’d heard about some big ass bee that hung out there and she always wanted to take down a Queen bee. Val knew a couple of them in High School that deserved the smackdown. She couldn’t go back in time to redo any of that, but she could certainly take down the one causing trouble outside of Urbus. 

Rosary teleported to the second floor and found herself just outside the gates of the main settlement there. Urbus. Upon arrival she saw a young man standing there gazing at the mountains with a rather uncertain look on his face. His expression concerned her just a little. Call it her mothering instincts, but she had to make sure the kid was alright. “You doing alright?” Val asked as she approached the blond gentleman carefully. He looked deep enough in thought that she might startle him if she move too quickly.

Spoiler

Rosary Stats

LV: 7

HP: 140

EN: 14

DMG: 2

MIT: 27

ACC: 3

EVA: 2

Equipment and Consumables

EQUIPPED

La Espina (Shield) +2 MIT (+18)  +1 THORNS (9)

La Madre Rosario (trinket) +3 ACC

El Corazon (light armor) +1 MIT (+9)    +2 EVA

BATTLE READY

La Andenza Apoyo (trinket) +3 LD

2- Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

Skills

1HSS Rank One

Concentration

@Lessa @Morningstar

Edited by Rosary
took out yui's grae, apparently I can't use it here per wonderfully niec GM
Spoiler

2aUVApm.jpg

Housing
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down).
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests.
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll.

Inventory
- Teleport Crystal
- Violet Ribbon (Light Armor): +3 LD

Lessa pouted at her quest log. "I really don't want to do these," she whined. "They're so low level. The rewards probably aren't even worth it. Besides, I'll look ridiculous doing level one quests at level forty seven. I'll be like a senior sitting in 6th grade math." The woman paused to peek down at her familiar, who was too busy chewing on his own foot to pay her any attention. Well geeze, if her concerns were so trivial that her wolf would rather eat himself than actually give a rip, maybe she was overreacting. Maybe she just had to suck it up and get the job done. Rewards were rewards, right? Every little bit helped her catch up with Bahr, and the new friends Lessa had made for herself. If she hoped to be powerful, she had to put in the work. Besides, the packed quest log was beginning to drive her nuts.

"Alright," came her grumbled concession, "fine. We'll do the thing, but only if no one is around to see. Understood?" Riker at least stopped gnawing on himself long enough to glance up at her, his aged-whiskey eyes as soulful as always. Since that was likely all she was going to get out of the lazy mutt, she reached over to scratch him between the ears. "You probably won't even have to do anything," she informed him, beginning to walk toward Urbus' front gate. "These suckers should be super easy to take down. You can just watch." Apparently reassured, Riker pulled himself to his feet and padded after his master.

She hadn't gone far before she noticed a heavily armored woman speaking with another player. Immediately impressed by the equipment, as it closely mirrored her own, Lessa decided to take a quick detour. Weaving through the crowd of people that often populated the second floor city, she approached the stranger with a warm smile. "Hi there," she greeted. "I hope I'm not interrupting, but I wanted to compliment you on your armor. It's really well crafted, and the design is fantastic."

@Morningstar @Rosary