[F1-OP-E3] A big ol' Easter egg hunt

NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS: There is no established post order. Feel free to post as much as you want in this thread without even having to interact with players if you wish. This is just intended for players to get as many posts for gathering eggs as they like. I'll be closing this thread a week before the end of the event so everyone has enough time to collect their eggs and hand them in. This should allow everyone to have plenty of time to post even if we're a few pages into it. The one rule you must uphold however is not to double post, that's it.

"WELCOME TO THE EASTER EGG EXTRAVAGANZA PLAYERS OF AINCRAD" An unusually loud voice called from the center of the town of beginnings. A notification popped up on his screen, and from the looks of it was popping up for every player out there. 

Spoiler

EASTER EGG EXTRAVAGANZA

Find easter eggs and bring them to Eg, Egg, and Eggy In the town of beginnings in order to redeem prizes.
You have 22 days to gather as  many as possible for the end of the event.
Don't miss out on your chance to rare rewards.

Life smirked, another event huh. He didn't remember something like this occurring last Easter, though perhaps it was Kayabas sick way of motivating them. Oh well. Since I'm back I guess I should take advantage of it while I can. Life turned his head to see where the voice came from, his eyes falling on three stooge looking characters. That's probably the ticket. He figured he didn't need to talk to them until he had enough eggs to redeem, and if this was like any other MMO event they probably wouldn't be told what they could redeem until they had enough of them to do it. But maybe that was just his excuse for no having to talk to the weird looking NPC's. 

Joyful screams began sprouting at different locations, it seemed the eggs had already begun to spawn. "Guess its a big ol' Easter egg hunt then." He mused to himself.  Life headed outside the safe zone to begin his hunt for the eggs, and too his surprise right outside of it were five eggs waiting for him. He picked them up and added them to his collection, feeling like a bit of a child. "Eggcelent." 

ID# 139013
LD: 20 - 1 Material found t1
CD: 8 - 5 Eggs Found

If gathering with Full Energy:
 CD1-3: 2 Eggs
 CD4-6: 3 Eggs
 CD7-9: 5 Eggs
 CD10-12: 6 Eggs

Life's Egg Count: 5
Life's Material Count: 1

Spoiler

Stats
Level: 31 | Health: 640 | Energy: 62 | Damage: 15 | Evasion: 3 | Accuracy: 3 | Mitigation: 12 |

Equipped: Lunar Eclipse - Fate (+6 Damage) Unmei No Uragiri (Accuracy +3) Yami Tenno Yukata (+3 Evasion)
All equips from: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19029-equipment-for-life/?tab=comments#comment-599050

Inventory:
8 Healing Potions (+50HP) | Snake Venom (+4 damage over 10 turns on a crit) | Extracted Perfume (Pheremone 3) | Golemns Strength (+2 Damage) | 

Skills: 

• Rank 1 Curved Sword
  • Rank 5 katana
  • Rank 3 Light Armour
  • Survival [Healing 30 per post out of combat]
  • Athletics [Boosting 20 HP, +1 Damage]

Edited by Life

SaberAstolfo.thumb.jpg.6bbf0542f7177fe5d33de61c646588bf.jpgIf if it was a bit weird for games like this to have event's Yuki wouldn't hesitate to take part in anything that would give her an advantage in the future. She was putting aside a lot of time she could be using to level up for this after all. It was still certain in her mind that hunting on floor one would be the best idea. It made sense since it was the biggest floor that the most eggs would spawn in the fields here. She took a moment to look around, finding a good bunch of eggs lumped together, but no materials this time.

As long as this event was going on and Yuki didn't need her armor, she could continue to wear the bunny dress. It was a great opportunity to use it, after all. After a moment, she spied a good friend of her's. Life was also looking for eggs it seemed. She started to rush over to him.

"Oi! Life-kun! You looking for eggs here too? Let's party!" She waved him down, smiling with a big grin.

@Life

image.thumb.png.37e6875f1cfd3248fa234cbfc6970c08.png

Materials: 0
Eggs: 3

Spoiler

General
Level: 15 | HP:  300 | Energy: 30 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 3 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 | Regen: 5

Skills
R2 OHAS, R1 Heavy Armor, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Equipment(Standby)

Aegis(Shield): 2MIT, 1 Regen
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Consumables
2xStarter Healing Potions(50HP)
The Matriarch's Stinger DMG 1
Woodland Armor: MIT 1 (2/3)
Oyakodon with Miso - Overhealth 2
Mochi -LD 3 <Using 1

Edited by Zajcica

--So. Arabelle had a brilliant idea. As the rest of these players went and competed over the chocolate eggs in the zones nearest the town up to the point where they would all be stuck either obsessively searching every clump of grass to find every last egg or having to move out to the outer areas where eggs were hopefully still abundant, the small purple-haired girl would get there first and sn-tch all of the prized event currency before them. If she got there soon enough, the event prizes she had her eye on would fall right into her lap -- in a silver platter.

Floor 1 was a complete joke to her at her current level, so she got a little comfy. Hood and red cloak off, she donned her new cute gray-and-black seifuku. Loose purple hair fluttered with the occasional breeze like the teal ribbon tied loosely round the collar of her blouse. Even the malevolent presence of Amaterasu was nowhere to be found; the only thing her gloved hand would grasp was a wicker basket Mishiro had kindly lent to her. Arriving at an area still devoid of other players, it took her less than a minute to find a couple of Easter-themed candies nestled in the grass.

Oh, Arabelle, what ever could the world do without your genius?

Spoiler

ITEM USED: Crazy Lucky Hot Dog -- T2 Perfect Consumable [>>] -- +3 LD -> Arabelle

ID: 139022 | LD: 17 | CD: 5

LOOT (total)

• 1 T1 material
  • 3 chocolate eggs

~~~

LEVEL 28 - 88 SP
560/560 HP | 56/56 EN | 9 DMG | 1 ACC | 6 LD

~ EQUIPPED

• Dice of Blessing -- T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x3] LD --  [reference] The modern adventurer's mark of providence or misfortune - depending on how much Lady Luck likes you. The trinket itself is an acrylic D20 painted brown with gold numbers and an attached chain that allows it to be clipped onto the user's clothing. When thrown, it often lands on '20'. [>>]

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

• Amaterasu -- T2 Demonic Two-Handed Battle Axe -- Cursed | Fallen | [x2] Accuracy -- [reference] "Burn everything you pretended to love, then burn the ashes." A massive pitch-black war scythe manifested from one girl's wish for destruction. Malignance flows from it in waves and when its power is called forth, both weapon and wielder are temporarily engulfed in black flames. [>>]
  • Imperial Demon Army Uniform II -- T2 Perfect Light Armor -- [x2] Mitigation | Regen -- [reference] A light armor set consisting of a military jacket with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a short black skirt, and accompanying knee-high boots and stockings. It's predominantly black in color with green accents. Grants protection and a small healing buff to the user. [>>]
  • Insignia of Retribution II -- T2 Perfect Jewelry -- [x2] Recovery | Accuracy -- [reference] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A brooch depicting a bejeweled phoenix carrying an egg made of black rhinestone. When equipped, it grants accuracy and an energy regeneration buff. [>>]
  • [x1] Teleportation Crystal - Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify. [>>]

~SKILLS
Rank 5 -- Two-Handed Battle Axe
|| Mod: Ferocity

|| Mod: Precision

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.
Rank 3
» [x5] Torque Wave (5 Energy) - A sweeping strike that tears into the opponent.
» [x6] Crimson Blood (6 Energy) - Three sweeping spinning slices keeping the same momentum.
» [x6 AoE] Trample Act (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack that starts with a shoulder barge, then does two large sweeping attacks.
Rank 4
» [x7] Crescent Avalanche (7 Energy) - An advanced mixture of slices, hilt stabs and thrusts at an opponent.
» [x8 AoE] Ordinal Cleave (8 Energy +2 per target hit) - A flurry of eight vicious slashes that hits and targets multiple enemies.
Rank 5
» [x9] Dynamic Violence (8 Energy) - An attack of three slices, which is finished by a shock wave created by the power of an empty swing.
» [x14 AoE] Explode Catapult (14 Energy +2 per target hit) - Two powerful sweeping strokes in alternating directions that concludes with slamming the ax into the ground.
» [x13] Screw Dimension (12 Energy) - Does one slice with the ax, which then releases in a burst of energy, doing the damage again.

Life looked around for the source of the sound that called his name and turned to find Yuki standing in a absolutely ridiculous outfit. "Y-yes I'm looking for the eggs but firstly; What on Earth are you wearing." He retorted in disbelief. It was a little funny but he definitely wasn't expecting to see anyone in the game wearing something like that. Well, it would probably be for the best if he just ignored it for now and continued looking for eggs. "Err never mind, not important. We got eggs to find." He looked around the grasslands, it seemed that the grass had grown a few inches larger for this event to obscure the eggs from being spotted at long distances. Smart. 

"Speaking of..." Life gently pushed past the bunny girl and knelt down behind her, opening up a moderate patch of grass to reveal five more smaller eggs. "Hah, that makes ten already. I wonder how many we need for rewards."

ID# 139061
LD: 12 Found egg, no materials
CD: 7 - 5 eggs found

If gathering with Full Energy:
 CD1-3: 2 Eggs
 CD4-6: 3 Eggs
 CD7-9: 5 Eggs
 CD10-12: 6 Eggs

Life's Egg Count: 10
Life's Material Count: 1

Edited by Life

Yuki looked down at her dress then adjusted the cute little bunny ears atop her head before responding to Life, she thought he might actually like her outfit, too.. Her pushed past her to grab some of the eggs she had nearly crushed under shoes. Well, at least she hadn't in that case.

"You don't like my outfit? It's Easter so I was getting in the spirit of the holiday. I thought it was kinda cute..." She said with a slight pout in her cheeks. When Life moved out of the way, she noticed a few eggs behind where he was standing just like her. It wasn't as much as he saw but still some for her to take. She scooped them up and into her inventory they went.

"Do you wanna party up and look for some eggs then? I've never liked gathering on my own, but I do like hanging out with you." A smile finally crossed her lips with that sentence. It was big, bright and genuine to one of her best friends.

@Life

image.thumb.png.b9c3e057be9beabeda7bf0bc44656a44.pngMaterials: 1
Eggs: 3

Total Materials: 1
Total Eggs: 6

Edited by Zajcica

"Hm, hmm, hmmm~."

Really, standing alone in the middle of a material-rich area like this, her only problem was which ones to pick up first. The ones just laid out in the tall grass? Her crimson eyes of [Detection] sensed a fair amount of eggs, some bundled together, and even some with materials close to them. Then in what direction and from where should she start? Arabelle imagined drawing imaginary lines in her mind and gathering "row" by "row," but what if she gathered without any set order — just grabbing the nearest eggs she could sense? Convenience.

She came here for easy finds. And that luxury wouldn't last for long.

Arabelle walked about her grove, the chocolate eggs in her basket jostling about as it swayed with her movements. She curiously peeked into a tree hollow, thankfully it held nothing but her desired materials, and she stuck a gloved hand in to pull them out.

Spoiler

ID: 139209 | LD: 15 | CD: 3

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 2 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 5 chocolate eggs

Hinatao was out looking for eggs. This seemed like an easy event with no real danger so she was rearing to go do something productive for once. It was easy, simple, boring. Whatever. She held a dagger in her hand along with a her dress that she just threw on this morning because it was totally necessary to look her best when out and about. She sometimes wished that her house would collapsed on her when she was sleeping because she kind of felt like she was dead anyway. Anywho she was out looking for eggs and trying not to think about dying. She looked around and saw a woman with purple hair going about walking around a grove. It looked like she had a basket of eggs. She ran over to her and asked, “Hi there, I’m Hinatao. I see you’ve been gathering eggs… What exactly do you have to do? I’m a bit confused and I’m afraid I really suck at this game.” She was looking for eggs, but not quite sure how to find them.

So 2 eggs and 1 t1 material searching at full energy

ID# 139695 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 2

Loot: 16

MOB: 8

Dagger (Damage, Accuracy)

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

I'm level 1

Edited by Hinatao

Another player was making their way into the grove already. Pretty smart, she acknowledged. Content to leave the other girl alone, Arabelle picked up the pace. 

Then the newcomer wandered over and started to talk.

Correction: some random lost low-level.

"Hey yourself. I'm Arabelle." She stepped back from the tree hollow she'd been poking at and delicately dusted the dirt off her white gloves. Did this 'Hinatao' girl really come all this way here with no idea what to do? After curiously looking the inexperienced player up and down, Arabelle tucked her hands behind her back and offered her a casual smile. "Well, you look around the normal way, or you take a shortcut and activate [Detection]. It highlights all the important stuff in yellow — or as much as the game lets you see with your LD stat, anyway. But... I guess you already know that, huh?"

Arabelle held up her basket, now holding a rather impressive amount of ten chocolate eggs.

"It's all in the notification. Gather as much of this stuff as you can then trade them for prizes at the event shop."

Spoiler

ID: 139689 | LD: 2 + 6 = 8 | CD: 7

LOOT (round)

• 5 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 10 chocolate eggs

“Oh. Well I'm Hinatao.” Hinata said when she was told that her task wasn’t as simple as she thought it would be. She would have to navigate through some interfaces in order to be able to actually do what she needed to be done. She was lucky that there was someone around here willing to explain all that because she honestly had no gosh darn clue what was going on. All she knew was that she wanted to be in on what was happening and that was why she braved walking up and talking to them to begin with.

“Thanks, I’ll try that now,” she said with a smile. She doubted it would work out, but at the same time she hoped that it would. She looked around the place she was in in hopes of finding what she needed. It felt like this was the millionth time she’d done this today but she was still determined as ever.

no eggs

ID# 139696 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 10

Loot: 5

MOB: 5

Edited by Hinatao

Well, at least Hinatao understood it quick and easy. She'd expected to see a fair amount of dumb questions typical to confused-looking players like her, and not the gears seemingly turning behind the girl's pale eyes. The curious player in front of her did some fiddling with her interfaces then dismissed them all with a smile. "Glad you're quick on the uptake," Arabelle hummed, mirroring her smile. The girl with odd eyes was already diligently gathering a couple of eggs she'd spotted.

"I'll be over there, then," she informed Hinatao. "We're the only players here at the moment, so we might as well take advantage of that and collect as much as we can. Good luck."

The little interruption now at the back of her mind, Arabelle wandered a bit further away. She crouched down and set her basket down beside her. Oh luckyyyy, there was an herb planted within arm's reach. The small purple-haired girl pulled it up along with another bundle of chocolate eggs.

Spoiler

ID: 139699 | LD: 7 + 6 = 13 | CD: 8

LOOT (round)

• 5 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 15 chocolate eggs

“Okay thanks for all the help! And good luck to you too,” the her after some time of processing that she had actually found some eggs. She told herself, “why don’t you go out and look for another egg? There’s got to be some reward for finding a lot of them.” Hinata grinned and ran off. She found one wide enough to fit into the palm of her hand as she weighed it. “This is a going to be my ticket to a nice and full dinner.” She remembered one time she had been sent on a scavenger hunt and that person ended up with a prize at the end. Hopefully she would have something similar happen if she did a good job today. She doubted the situations were exactly similar but it made her go out and want to find the best things that she could while she was here. Well, egg in hand she scurried around some more to search for even more.

gathering with full energy so... 6 eggs? that makes 8 eggs total and 1 t1 mat

ID# 139702 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 12

Loot: 6

MOB: 7

Edited by Hinatao

Another polite 'thank you' and Hinatao was off to the other side of the grove, now completely absorbed in her task. She gave no further concern to the girl's progress. It was like there was an invisible line drawn between the two lone players, and both stayed well within their designated 'area' as they gathered.

Her basket was nearing halfway full but she was nowhere near done. Arabelle maintained perfect posture, balancing the basket carefully so that the chocolate eggs inside wouldn't roll about. Sure— those three NPCs looked about ready to eat any sweet treat they were given regardless of whether it was fished up along with other junk from a lake or looted from the corpse of a monster, but she'd rather not bring damaged goods. Strolling over to the edge od the grove, she made another sweep of the area and found another pile marked in yellow.

Spoiler

ID: 139768 | LD: 1 + 6 = 7 | CD: 8

LOOT (round)

• 5 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 2 T1 materials
  • 20 chocolate eggs

Arabelle and Hinatao split ways but that was okay because Hinatao found others to talk with. 

“You’re on this quest too? Good to see you. You find any good stuff?” called Hinatao’s friend.

“Good to see you too,” she’d say to him, “nothing out of the ordinary unfortunately. I’m not any great shakes at this stuff. Just here to do my quota and go home, the usual.” She wished she had valuable information for the boy but she didn’t.

During her workday she saw a red head that she had seen on another quest. She waved to her and said, “hi, I’ve seen you around a couple times. My name is Hinatao. You are?”

Either way she would just keep working and move on. She would meet others that she had met before but otherwise she was largely ignored by the workforce who must not have heard her or maybe they were just busy doing something else. Hinata sighed and wondered why she bothered meeting new people at all. She walked along, found some eggs, and just largely wished this would be over soon.

6 eggs 1 t1 mat

so 14 total, 2 t1 mats

ID# 139785 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 12

Loot: 16

MOB: 8

Edited by Hinatao

She was on a bit of a lucky break, wasn't she? Some more time had passed, and the grove remained empty besides Hinatao and some other player who came by to talk to her — but both kept to their side and left pretty quickly. A date, perhaps? Suddenly left alone, she found her mind wandering somewhere else as she continued her gathering. Past the leafy bounds of the area she was in, perhaps dashing about somewhere in the combat zone of Floor 1, or flitting from shadow to shadow in the Town of Beginnings, or shooting past the limits of Floor 1's cloudless blue sky to break through a spot of land somewhere in Floor 2. Or maybe even higher.

Depending on where he was.

The last time she had gathered like this, she'd failed to reach her goal. She'd left her task behind a little too readily. It was a wonderful feeling, having someone else'd eyes on her.

Arabelle hoped it lasted long enough for her to get everything she wanted.

Spoiler

ID: 140157 | LD: 12 + 6 = 18 | CD: 1

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 2 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 3 T1 materials
  • 22 chocolate eggs

There seemed to be a plentiful bunch of eggs around every corner. She looked around and found some without hardly any effort at all. It was like she was in a magical wonderland. She had a lot of enjoyment finding them, packing them away, and generally relaxing on this now peaceful day. She didn’t have to worry about any seedy people coming her way, she could just stop relax, take a break if she needed it… life was good right now. She didn’t have to let the tears flow on their own and moisten the dirt. The young girl swallows a sob as some pollen got to her eyes and then she sniffed loudly. She hastened to kill her allergies by wiping tears from her clenched hands. she did not have the right to cry. It's silly to cry like that. she silences her emotions with difficulty, still bit her thumb hard.

3 eggs 1 t1 mat

so 17 eggs, 3 t1 mats total

ID# 140371 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 5

Loot: 17

MOB: 3

Edited by Hinatao

Walking round the grove, the small purple-haired girl found an assortment of fungi growing on a log. A certain cook who'd recently been looking to expand the scope of her crafts came to mind as she drew near and picked only the mushrooms highlighted in yellow. She wrapped them all up in a clean white cloth and finished it off with a knot, then she placed the bundle in her inventory. Even with all that fuss, the system only registered it as usable for 'one' crafting attempt. 

Shiro-chan better not mess it up. 

But out of consideration for her friend, she would keep an eye out for more. 

Arabelle then turned her focus to a cluster of eggs half-buried in the ground at the base of the log. Digging with her hands was unladylike, she thought firmly, but more tempting was her own inclination to gather every shiny she found — especially if they were the event's currency. She inched forward, and with the toe of her boot, she pressed down on the soil and slowly but surely dug out enough to reveal the eggs beneath. As soon as more than half of a chocolate treat was visible to her, she gently pulled it up from the ground, brushed off any dirt still clinging to it, and placed it with the other eggs in her basket.

Spoiler

ID: 140380 | LD: 10 + 6 = 16 | CD: 5

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 3 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 4 T1 materials
  • 25 chocolate eggs

She was still out on a mission to go out and collect some rare materials. That’s not her only destination though, she have a stack of material gathering quests she needed to get to that take place all over. She lifted her hair so that she could scratch the back of her neck, where her hair would normally cover. “So is this like an endless egg hunt? Can I like… call you if I need help or if we need you to come get us?” she was messaging a friend of hers through the chat function. “I’m kind of nervous to be going out with no one to talk to or ask for advice.” Of course, she knew nothing about how travel took time or anything, but it would be a wonderful thing to give a child that was thining of doing dangerous quests on her own. She interrupted her conversation to go pick up some eggs and then continued.

3 eggs

20 eggs, 3 t1 mats

ID# 140507 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 8

Loot: 13

MOB: 10

Edited by Hinatao

As previously advertised, she went looking for more. Arabelle took to examining each of the fallen logs in the grove (Hinatao was gone, so she crossed over to the other side of the grove, invisible line now vanished) and chose the cut of wood with the greatest abundance of materials. Currently, she leaned over her choice, frowning deeply at a set of white mushrooms with thin white heads in concentration. They grew in the same grove... but looked different from her previous. Would it matter? She'd never learned to tell most of these things apart; it was a skill she hardly needed.

Yellow material glows can't lie.

She'd never once heard of a [Detection] skill playing that sort of thing on someone while they were in the midst of a completely ordinary gathering trip. Arabelle repeated the same process and dusted off her gloved hands after the material was safely in her inventory. Then she reached toward the log again and collected five chocolate eggs placed in a makeshift straw nest right on its surface.

Spoiler

ID: 140540 | LD: 19 | CD: 8

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 5 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 5 T1 materials
  • 30 chocolate eggs

She thought that her message had gone across to this somewhat friendly lady so she guessed it was time to just go on with her day. She got back to business, looking around for trouble or anything really that she could use to help further her own goals. She considered taking a break. She didn’t want to do this forever after all. She walked, sipping a drink gratefully as her fingers were beginning to numb from the chilly weather. She kept the cup in his hands, savoring the residual warmth. It brought small smile of relief to her face as she thought about what she was going to do when this was all over. She didn’t have that much more walking to go anyway. She kept searching and soon enough she came across what she thought were some eggs but someone else gathered them first. “Ugh just my luck. Didn’t know that could happen.”

Spoiler

no loot

20 eggs, 3 t1 mats

ID# 141140 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 1

Loot: 3

MOB: 4

Edited by Hinatao

It would only be her third attempt, but Arabelle had given the rest of the grove a looksie and decided she had gotten a little tired of looking at mushrooms. How many materials her friend would need for a successful craft, the player didn't really know. She'd only watched Mishiro cook on a few occasions and even then, she never paid much attention past her surface observations of how the barista always seemed to follow the instructions written on recipe books to a tee. 

Variety was important, she believed, not only for her own boredom but also for the fact that one cannot cook a good meal with mushrooms alone. So the small purple-haired girl ignored the logs and stumps for now and eyed the fruits dangling from surrounding trees.

...she couldn't reach it even if she hopped about like an excited little kid.

Arabelle puffed her cheeks out in a pout and acted as if that idea never occurred to her. Paying closer attention to the grass and small plants, she was able to find an herb she couldn't name and another cluster of eggs just hiding not too far away.

Spoiler

ID: 141318 | LD: 13 + 3 = 16 | CD: 10

LOOT (round)

• 1 T1 material
  • 6 chocolate eggs

LOOT (total)

• 6 T1 materials
  • 36 chocolate eggs