[E3|F11|PP]Nature's Eggs, ft Zandra

Yuki found herself on floor eleven to take on the nature's treasure quest here. She needed to collect materials for for her next tier since she was starting to close in on it. Floor eleven had a similar quest to floor one, where you collect materials in greater heaps than regular gathering. She could do that and search for eggs at the same time. 

When she approached the outside of the safe zone, she noticed a familiar face. It was the woman who had been knocked out clean during the even to help the Aincrad Training Post. After all of that went down, Yuki ended up joining ATP. Now would probably be a good time to introduce herself to the guild leader.

"O-Oi. She said as she approached the girl, a little sheepishly. She had no idea how she was, since she didn't have time to speak to her. "You're the leader of Aincrad Trading Post right? My name is Yuki. After I helped in fending off the field bosses, I joined ATP. Yoroshikune!"

@Zandra

Spoiler

General
Level: 24 | HP:  495/495 | Energy: 48/48 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 0 | Thorns: 18 

Skills
R2 OHAS, R4 Heavy Armor, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Equipment(Standby)
Ice Wall(Shield): MIT 3

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)
(2x)Oyakodon with Miso - Overhealth 2

Edited by Zajcica
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra woke up in her double bed. She sat up and stretched her arms high in the air as she let out a long yawn. She rubbed the sleepiness off her eyes as she left the bed and headed to the window. There she leaned on the windowsill for a while, looking at the rising sun on the horizon. She felt the fresh wind in her hair. When she had stood there for a while she left and headed for the bathroom where she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She felt the warm water roll down her skin and soaking her long, black hair. She closed her eyes and listened to the silence where the only sound was the one from the falling water. In the mist-filled room, she started to think of her past. How long had she been here now? She doesn’t know, there was just so many people she had met and then they had disappeared. Either thru death, or just vanished.

She stood there for an hour or so before she felt she was done. She turned of the water and with a few clicks on the menu she was dry when leaving the bathroom. A few more clicks and she had her casual clothing equipped. As she felt she was ready, she headed out.

This day she would go down and do some nature’s treasure. It was a quest she haven’t tried before so it would be fun to see how effective it was. As she was in the outside of the safe zone, she herd a voice. She turned around and spotted a pink haired girl. Zandra putted on a friendly smile and the girl started talking about that she helped to defend ATP and then also joined. ‘’Hello there Yuki.’’ She said and streatched forth her hand for a handshake. ‘’It is a pleasure to meet you in less chaotic circumstances. It makes me really happy that you wanted to join us. Are you satisfied with our services so far?’’

Spoiler

Level:  87
Energy: 174 (...)
HP: 1,785 (1,740(level)+45(Athletics)+...)
DMG: 19 (1(base)+2(2-hand)+5(wpn skill)+9(familiar)+1(Athletics)+1(Ferocity)+...)
ACC: 3 (3(trinket)+...)
EVA: 0 (...)
MIT: 99 (35(skill)+27(mit hvy armor)+36(flame aura)+...)
Thorns: 30 (30(Flame aura)+...)
Burn: 36-2 turns (36(Jacks axe)+...)
Blight: 72-2 turns (72(Jacks axe)+...)
Bleed: 36-2 turns (36(Jacks axe)+...)
BH: 88 (5% of HP)

Utility & Mobility:

Grandmaster(rank 5) Search & Detect (50)

Combat:

Grandmaster(rank 5) First aid (50)
Grandmaster(rank 5) Charge (50)
Grandmaster(rank 5) Heavy armour (50)
Grandmaster(rank 5) Battle Healing (50)

Howl (10)
Energize (15)
Quick Change (12)
Expert Extended Mods (10)

Weapon skill:
Grandmaster(rank 5) Two-handed Battle-axe (50)

Extra skills:
Concentrate (0)
Survival (3)
Unskilled(rank 0) Martial Arts (0)
Expert mastery: Figther (18)

Mods:
Purify (10)
Sharpness (10)
Field medic (15)
Barrier 3 (10)
Athletics (9)
Reveal (9)
Detect(9)

Equipment:

Jacks 2 handed battle axe: t3 2hba 36 burn, 36 bleed, 72 blight

Inferno: t3 heavy armor. +2 flame aura (+30 thorns +36 mit), +27 mit

Handwraps of accuracy: t3 trinket. +3 accuracy

Zita: Fighter familiar rank 3. +9 Dmg

Battle ready inventory:

-Amphibian war rally: Unique item, paralyze all enemies for one turn. 1 use/thread.
-Unicorn horn: Unique item, heals players: 1 player 15% or 2 players 10% each or 3 players 5% each
-Santas cloak: t3 light armor, Life mending (+20% outgoing healing), Antifreeze, Paralyze immunity
-Teleport crystal
-1x Mass heal crystal
-
-
-

House buffs:
-Well rested: -1 energy cost for first 3 expanditures of each combat
-Squeaky clean: First dot damage taken reduced by 25%
-Item stash: +1 battle ready slot
-Relaxed: ooc healing increased by 15 HP and energy refilled reduced to 2 posts
-Col stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
-Multipurpose: +1 LD, Stealth detection or prosperity to one post. Can be applied after roll result.

Edited by Zandra

Yuki gave her a big smile when she realized the leader of Aincrad Trading Post was much more friendly than she came off to be with her appearance. The paladin extended a hand to shake with her.

"The services have been extremely helpful in helping me learn my cooking skill. Since I started a little over a week ago, I've already gotten close to grand mastering cooking. So, thank you for the help that your guild has given me." It came to her attention that Zandra was looking to do something here on Floor 11. Maybe she could invite her to a Nature's Treasure. "I was just looking to do a quest on this floor called Nature's Treasure. I don't know if you're busy, but would you like to join me?"

The pinkette pulled open her menu and sent Zandra not only a party invite, but also a friend request. She gave the guild leader a happy smile when that was all said and done.

’Oh really? Grandmastering it in a week? That is really impressive. I am happy that our services gave you such a nice boost. When we get our guild rolling and starting alliances, you maybe will give us your support with fixing food.’’ She said to the pinkette as she herd her impressive cooking skills. She saw she got an invite as well. Not only party invite, but also a friend request. She accepted both, the party invite because the pinkette was going to do the same thing as her anyway. And the friend request because not only was it good to have a friendly relation with your guild members, it is also good to get more friendly connections incase you would need help or be in trouble. After the quest she would see who this person was, maybe she would remove her from her friend list, maybe not. Only the future could tell.

‘’So, I am actually no my way to do Nature’s treasure as well. I haven’t really been in need for currencies since Ive done other farms, so hv never tried it. Have you done that? If yes, mind tell me some tips or trix about it?’’ she had already red a bit about it, but there is always best to know as much as possible.

Yuki would lead the way, since she knew more about the quest. She wasn't sure what Zandra's level was, but she was sure that she was a higher ranking player than Yuki. Most people she met were. It wouldn't be uncommon for her to meet another front liner considering how many she was meeting recently. 

"There's not much to the quest to be honest. It basically just increases your chances of gathering materials compared to outside of the quest. If you're really lucky you can also find much more than you expect with the quest active. You can do normal gathering, fishing or mob hunting and the odds for all those are increased. Any preference? I should be okay to start tanking things on this floor. I'm level 19 with 54 mitigation by the way." Yuki explained as they walked around searching for the area where the Nature's Treasure was meant to take place.

Zandra followed to pink hair as it seemed that she had done this quest before. Or she had red up on it much more then Zandra. It was nice thou, to follow someone, to not have someone relying on her to show the correct way, the correct path and stuff like that. Zita was as usually, circling high above them, scouting the area. Then Yuki asked her what she preferred, fishing, gathering or combat. Zandra was close to say combat right away. But she guessed that the mobs would spawn to her level. And Yuki, even if she could tank her own leveled mobs, Zandra thought that wasn’t the case with a level 86 mob. ‘’Hmm, I usually going for combat. But I have done that so many times. And it is because that, when you want col, is the most effective way. But it have started getting boring, feels more like a work then something else. So I would prefer gathering.’’ A short pause before she added. ‘’If that is okay for you I mean.’’

Yuki smiled, looking up in the sky as her familiar too did it usual 'skree' noise around her guild leaders familiar. It looked marginally less alert than Zandra's though, considered she was barely a week old. The pinkette then turned to the other woman behind her.

"Like I said, nothing special, just regular non-combat gathering. I don't mind that at all." They approached the area the marker had led them to and would get the benefits for. As they walked in, Yuki instantly found a large batch of eggs. She walked over and scooped them up, moving them to her inventory. "So, Z, you've been running Aincrad Trading Post. What's it like to be a guild leader? I've had visions of being one myself in the future, which is why I was wondering.

The familiar finally came back down and landed on Yuki's head, like it was her little pink nest. Yuki smiled at Zandra again, hoping she would be fine with her calling her 'Z'.

image.thumb.png.8ee5120b8c4185950f8a2cfb533b6c9f.png

Materials Found: 0
Eggs Found: 6

Total Materials: 0
Total Eggs: 6

Edited by Zajcica

It felt nice that the pink haired girl accepted that they went for non-combat gathering as quick as she did. Zandra just hoped she didn’t do that just because she was so much higher level and a frontliner. She hated when people did that, but it felt like that wasn’t the reason here. Followed up, she asked her how it was about being a guild leader. She thought to herself if she should mention that other thing? Well,that was probably best, to make her understand better.

‘’Well, to be honest. I haven’t been guild leader over ATP for very long. It was way different to be a leader here compared to back in the real world. Since before I started playing sao, I was a guild leader over ‘The shining stars’. Don’t know if you have herd about us but not to brag but we was quite famous in several different games.’’ She gulped and looked up at the sky. ‘’The plans was to start it here too. But then I got stuck here.’’ She went silent as her mind traveled back to the real world for a bit.

Yuki felt a little bad about bringing it up to her since it made her friends from the real world. She tried to smile for Zandra and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry about it if it brings up bad memories. No need to stress yourself." The warm smile proceeded as she spoke. "Honestly, I've never heard of you guys. This is my first MMO. I only picked up the game because I was extremely interested in the VR aspect of the game. Since you shared some real life info with me, it would be rude of me not to reciprocate. I currently have a family I'm looking to return to at home. My parents and my sister have probably spent priceless hours crying over my comatose body they could have been using to live their lives and do whatever they want. It was all waste on me. That's why I need to get stronger and see them again, so all that energy can be focused off me and others can live their lives again."

The girl continued to search for more eggs, picking up a batch and moving them to her inventory.

image.thumb.png.0476435cae86722550e9d6133dda7235.png

LD: 8+3=11
Materials Found: 1
Eggs Found: 4

Total Materials: 1
Total Eggs: 10

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra got surprised when she herd this was the oink haired girls first MMO. As far as she thought everyone that was trapped in this world was more or less hardcore players. Guess she was wrong. Not that it mattered, only different it made was that she had to make sure to protect this girl if there against all odds would appear a big boss or something. Or worse, a player killer. At that thought, she took a scan with her eyes of the surrondings, didn’t saw anyone, but a few eggs she spotted. ‘’Oh, sorry just a sec.’’ she walked up to a nearby tree and picked up the eggs. She walked back to Yuki. Then she mentioned that she had a family to she wanted to get back to. ‘’Well, it must be nice to have a goal I guess.’’ She said in reply to it. ‘’Don’t worry as well, I will do my best to take you closer to your family until you get stronger and will join us, on the frontlines.’’

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fd326e6a4a88f1493a83173ffb5436c0.png

Total Eggs: 6

Edited by Zandra

Yuki smiled as Zandra said she would protect her. She wasn't used to being the one on this side of the exchange, but she didn't mind it either. Zandra seemed like a much nicer person than she looked like. It was easy to tell that she was a front liner, they all seemed to have a certain air to them that others didn't. Confidence seemed to ooze through all of them like no other player, but they all were still pretty down to earth people.

"I appreciate your concern for me. I am much stronger than I come off. So don't worry if we run into some mobs, I wont die to them on this floor. In fact, I'm sure they can't do more than a single point of damage to me. A boss, however, might be much more dangerous." Yuki admitted. She wasn't that strong just yet. She collected a batch of nearby eggs while she spoke and moved them to her inventory.

@Zandra

image.thumb.png.b4285c58980ad97d68aea04d3b5ba203.png

LD: 13+3=14
Materials Found: 1
Eggs Found: 3

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 13

Edited by Zajcica

The pinkette made sure that Zandra didn’t had to look after her, she was much stronger then she came off. ‘’Im happy to hear that. There is always good to see people being strong and survive. To see death, it is terrible and I hope you wont see it. Well actually, I don’t know if you have, but if you don’t. You really don’t want to, not even here, where we all are just pixels and digital date. Not real bodies.’’ Still, those pixels and didgital bodies was controlled by real humans, and one shattered body, was one heart that stopped beating back in the real world. One family that lost a dear son or daughter, several humans that lost a dear friend. What about her thou, is there anyone that would think that? And someone must have found her, but why? She picked up some more eggs she saw laying in the grass. ‘’Well Yuki. I am happy such a nice person have joined ATP.’’ She said whit a friendly smile.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e2cbc97d3689464feb15da814698bcb5.png

Total Eggs: 9

Edited by Zandra

The pink paladin felt the weight of those words considering how many people were waiting for her to return to the real world. Well, more just like the three she missed so dearly: Her mother, father and sister. Their faces all popped up in her head.

When she realized she was trailing off, she heard Zandra welcome her to the guild. Hopefully she would understand if Yuki wanted to leave later on to make her own guild, though, that was still undecided.

"No really, thank you for allowing me to join the guild. It's my honor to be apart of a guild with such a kind leader. The benefits that the guild has provided for me have made it insanely easy to rank up my cooking skill as I mentioned. I'm already close to grandmastering the skill and I've only spent two weeks as a cook. The girl scooped up another small batch of eggs while she spoke again.

image.thumb.png.5ac8ab391c4d752c07287bde121fb210.png

LD: 3+3=6
Materials Found: 0

Total Materials: 2
Total Eggs: 17

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra smiled at the young woman. ‘’Hehe, for me it took several months to reach grandmaster. They have really made it easier. I still rember, the last day where I really boosted all my stats to max, I used like five or six crafters respite to finally reach rank ten. And yes, beack then you could use any amount of respites per day. They changed that in a patch not long after it if I rember correctly.’’ Thougths of that day pops up in her head, where she went up early in the morning, crafted all day and just before midnight finished her last potion. It was crazy, so she understand they changed the effect of it. As they walked, she spotted a few more eggies and picked them up. ‘’But after all, that is one of the reason I made this guild. To make players that decide to start a new profession to be able to rank up quickly. The knowledge that it takes months to reach grandmaster can be very discouraging. Hopefully more is aiming for it with ATP being who we are. And it seems we do, we getting more and more mebers. Now we are actually the guild with most members. And our goal is to make it even bigger. So, it is nice to have you with us.’’

Spoiler

image.png.c950a2d83270fabf69ed87b589cb9feb.png

Total Eggs: 12

Edited by Zandra

Yuki smiled as Zandra continued her warm welcome to her entrance of the guild. To be fair, for a crafter to not join the guild would be mad. The benefits yielded by simply joining it were just too great to not take advantage of the free admission. That was probably the biggest reason that it was the most populated guild in all of Aincrad.

"That would be nice. I honestly have planned on making my own guild, but I don't think I'm strong enough to be the guild leader members would need to lead them. Hence why I decided to join ATP. I hope that if I decide to make my own guild in the future that you wont be upset with my decision to leave the Trading Post." Yuki admitted. It was hard to come out like that, since she was so happy that more people were joining. "I don't expect to leave until I have fully committed to creating my own guild, however, so that could be sometime in the distant future. If my guild hitches off, we should form a guild alliance or something to that nature."

image.thumb.png.406153dd0a09ec3b897134678180d47a.png 

LD: 18+3=21
Materials Found: 2

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 21

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra listened to as Yuki started talking about leaving ATP. And forming her own guild. ‘’Oh really?’’ Zandra started. ‘’You going to leave ATP to start your own guild? That sounds awesome.’’ Then she mentioned the xact same thougth that was in Zadnras mind. ‘’You know what, I think that too. Ive actually wanted to do that with other guilds, but they don’t seem to be as active as I would wish. I want it to be an alliance where you interact with eachother, help eachother and do stuff together. Like holding a summer festival, or taking on a really hard raid boss or something like that.’’ She patted the pinkette on the back. ‘’Sounds like great future plans. Just let me know when you decide to do it and we can put in some col as a starting gift if you would be in need of that.’’ She said, picking up some more eggs she spotted in the grass.

Spoiler

image.png.be5124b55746cb5b173643657d622845.png

Eggs Found: 5
Total Eggs: 17

Edited by Zandra

"Well, I'm glad you bring that up. My guild would be a guild that aimed to provide lower level players a place to find higher level players that can help them get started. Also a guild that just generally helps people complete quests and dungeons. For higher level players, we could do regular pvp tournaments for col and dungeon crawling events to get new unique items and such. Anything we don't need can be given to lower level players to help them find more unique armors and weapons. Yuki smiled as she spoke, the idea was wonderful in her head, but it would be hard to make come true for sure. Lots of work and lots of col would be needed for the construction.

Yuki scooped up another batch of eggs while she spoke again, turning them in to her inventory.

image.thumb.png.02c8f3a855008d2362dd3264b779e86b.png

LD: 9+3=12
Materials Found:1

Total Materials: 4
Total Eggs: 27

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra listened as Yuki came up with suggestions on to what they could arrange as a guild alliance. She nooded. ‘’That sounds good. With pvp tournaments, we could also do not only one versus one, but also something like double, where you is two in each group. Oh, something cool would be three versus three as well, with one tank, one dps and one support.’’ Zandra realized they was getting way ahead of the current time frame. This would be far, far off in the future. It would still take a lot of work to make ATP grow to the guild she wanted it to be. Her current plans thou was to arrange a summer festival for all players in Aincrad to attend to. Maybe Yuki had some ideas how to improve it. After all, she is also a part of the guild now. ‘’By the way Yuki, the summer is approaching, and I will, together with everyone else in ATP, arrange a summer festival. With good food, drinks, company and activities. I have some ideas how, but now that we are on the line, do you have any ideas?’’ she spotted a pile of eggs in a busch and quickly took them before looking back at Yuki.

Spoiler

image.png.7741f8ae41abe6feca1594e0057de39b.png

Eggs Found: 5
Total Eggs: 22

Edited by Zandra

Yuki scratched the back of her head a little nervously as her guild leader brought up the idea of a summer festival. Why ask a new recruit something like this and not someone like her co-leader or someone else more important?

"I come from a smaller town in Japan so we don't really have any festivals like the ones in Sapporo or Tokyo. I never really got into my school's event stuff either, so I guess I'm not the best person to ask about such a topic. Food, games and special shows would make the most sense. I wonder if we could construct fun, amusement park-like rides with it. I think that would be fun." Yuki felt a little timid to this topic since her experience with it was quite minimal, but she still gave her best answer. 

As they walked, she nearly crushed some eggs under her feet. She stopped and picked them up of the ground, moving them to her inventory.

image.thumb.png.4640579676d4a2983d0c2804319e7a18.png

LD: 13+3=16
Materials Found: 2

Total Materials: 6
Total Eggs: 33

Edited by Zajcica

Zandraz glanced at a bush, there she spotted something colourful. Yuki seemed to have told her the ideas she had about a summerfestival. So Zandra reached out after taking a few steps to the bush anmd picked them up. Then she returned. ‘’Well Yuki, it dosent matter if your experience with it is minimal. You can still have ideas. Since I will get suggestions from as many players as I can before arranging it.’’ she paused and then said to herself. ‘’And I do think I have to start the planning pretty soon.’’ she scratched her chin a bit as she thougth about where this festival would be. But no, not right now. Now she needed to focus on the girl beside her, make her feel welcomed to the guild and want to stay, at least a month or two, she did seemed like a nice person and those where always wanted.

Spoiler

image.png.89b56a4f8ab93072dffb030e163fdf55.png

Total Eggs: 25

Edited by Zandra