[SP-F6] Searching For Who or What?

Crozeph sat before the treasure chest, what does it contain? for sure Crozeph can brush off the chance that it's a mimic because his yukata provided him stats he needed to avoid it. Crozeph knock on the side of the chest and tried to know if it sounded hollow. The sound it gave was rather confusing and Crozeph sighed as he sat before it "now that I've found one I think I'm gonna have a mini hear attack trying to figure out what it contains" he told himself. Crozeph grabbed the lock and tried to pry it open with his bare hands. It was a stupid idea so Crozeph didn't even bother doing it again. He stood up unsheathed his katana and stabbed it the lock and with a sudden push downwards, Crozeph opened the chest.

• [ID: 141264]
  • LD: 20 obtained the following items:
  • 900 col
  • x8 T1 materials
  • 1 T1 perfect armor/shield
  • x2 T1 rare consumables

Crozeph smirked as the contents of the chest was revealed. He grabbed the items one by one, placing them in his inventory while smiling like he found something funny. A few minutes went by and Crozeph made it back outside the room, the chest has been emptied and no other reason to stay inside the hall anymore. Crozeph walked out of the hall, feeling satisfied that he had found a good amount of things in his solo expedition.

Edited by Crozeph

The cool breeze swept over Crozeph as he was out of the hall, the ruins is still a place where Crozeph needed something and he plans to finish what he started for the sake of helping himself. He tried to walked away from the building where he was earlier and looked for a high place where he could view the ruins better. there were columns that fell but covered with vines. while it seemed like a good idea to hold on to these as he climbs, Crozeph knew that his balance would be awful and worse a mob might take advantage of this and try to kill him. He continued to search for anything but it seems the only choice he had is to climb some walls just so he can have a vantage point. The cool breeze continued to blow in Crozeph's area and it seems a rain is going to fall again "there's no debuff on rains for me, I guess that makes it safe whenever I get to fight something in the rain"  he thought. The sleeve of his yukata fluttered as he searched. and it seems there's no luck on finding something to step on. Crozeph wandered a few feet, he was going to look for another place where he could find a dungeon. and hopefully get Baldur on board along with others he knew.

Crozeph was in a train of thought after finding nothing to get on higher ground. He needed it so he can map out where his route is and simply wandering deeper into the ruins spell trouble for him. As he kept on thinking a wail was heard from afar. Crozeph quickly gripped his katana with his left hand, whatever it was Crozeph had to be ready. He stood still while the wind blew and wailing somehow stopped. It turned into a groan Crozeph shifted his eyes to his right, it came from the place where he found a treasure chest "a guardian? how come it never attacked me before I found it" he thought. The groaned became more audible as an alraune revealed itself to Crozeph. It was a woman's body but tendrils jot out of her arms and large petals covered her lower body. The alraune looked at Crozeph with green eyes "defiler!"  it began to scream. Crozeph gave her an annoyed look "big word, do you even know what that mea..." Crozeph rolled to his left as the alraune's tendrils shot towards Crozeph. He unsheathe his sword as he saw the tendrils retracting back to her arms and elbows "you need to be trimmed" he told her.

• Alraune
  • HP: 200
  • DMG: 60
  • ACC: +1
Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141270]

• BD: 3 fail MD: 9 critical
  • Light momentum activated [+1 BD next roll]
  • Alraune dealt 60 +1 critical - 26 MIT = 35 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 365/400
  • Energy 38/40
  • DMG; 10 MIT: 26 ACC: 0 EVA: 0 

Alraune

• HP: 200/200
  • DMG: 60 ACC: 1

The alraune lunged forward, it's tendrils moving fast that Crozeph tried to utilize Gen Getsu so he can also defend himself from the flurry of attacks. "DEFILER! DEFILER! DEFILER!" the alraune screamed as Crozeph got himself hit with around 3 tendrils that came out of her arm. The wall behind him had holes where some tendrils missed. Crozeph quickly moved out of it's attack range. "Damn it, by far the most resourceful mob I've encountered ever since I..." Crozeph rolled away as tendrils buried on the ground came out to impale him "I'm gonna need to keep myself moving if I don't want to end up like one of Count Dracula's victims" Crozeph readied his sword art, he needed to to keep the HP not far off from the alraune or he'll be screwed.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141271]

• BD: 7 + 1 Light Momentum = 8 success MD: 5 +1 ACC = 6 success
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing] [365 + 8 = 373/400]
  • Crozeph dealt [10 base x6 Gen Getsu = 60 damage] to Alraune
  • Alraune dealt 60 - 26 MIT = 34 damage to Crozeph 

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 339/400
  • Energy 32/40

Alraune

• HP: 140/200

"You human defile this forest, we shall take it back from you!" the alraune screamed as if it was full of anger or simply had a bad day. Crozeph continued to move around and make sudden shift on his movements. The tendrils and vines kept on reaching Crozeph and stabbing the ground, walls, and even the columns "me? I don't even like it here, it's all mossy and smells like sap..." Crozeph jumped back as vines took a preemptive and block his direction "Sh*t! this is why i don't deal with women, especially monster girls!" Crozeph dashed forward  and unleashed his sword art head on to the alraune. His attack reached the monster and he saw a huge dip on its HP. Crozeph on the other hand is withinn reach. Tendrils and vines combined into a fist and punched him away from the presence of the alraune. He slammed at a huge tree with his chest facing it "solid hit, I'm gonna need painkillers" he thought as he fell on the ground. The monster held her head with both hands "this is our home! how dare you build your stones and walls where we live!" she screamed again "that's a pretty intense script for a mob" Crozeph thought, holding his katana and trying to stand up as fast as he could.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141272]

• BD; 1 fail MD: 9 critical
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing] [339 + 8 = 347/400]
  • Light momentum activated [+1 BD next roll]
  • Alraune dealt 60 +1 critical = 61 - 26 MIT = 35 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 312/400
  • Energy 30/40

Alraune

• HP: 140/200

Crozeph struggled to stand up, the damage was quite high and he received the full force of the alraune's attack. The monster raised her hand and clenched her fist, at the same time tendrils began to shoot out of the ground towards Crozeph who is still standing up. Crozeph saw the tendrils and used his sword to throw himself away from the direction of the attack. He managed to but not completely, one tendril caught his leg and tossed him above the alraune before landing a few feet behind her. The other tendrils where buried in the large tree and Crozph wasn't able to deal an attack on the monster "getting the beaten by a monster girl, how pathetic can that be" Crozeph took a deep breath, he landed safely but since he went up quite high, he wasn't able to mitigate all the pain.  "You will be eradicated from this area human, you do not belong here" the alraune told him "sure, after I beat the living sap out of you"  he replied to which caused more anger to his enemy.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141273]

• BD; 5 +1 Light Momentum = 6 success MD: 1 +1 = 2 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing] [312 + 8 = 320/400]
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x6 Gen Getsu = 60 damage to Alraune

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 320/400
  • Energy 24/40

Alraune

• HP: 80/200

Crozeph picked up one of the stone on his fet as the monster began to aim her tendrils at him again. With a quick motion of his left he threw the rock towards her. "Useless! you think a stone can make me..."  Crozeph was already running and closing in fast to her side. The tendrils that she already sent forward changed direction but with the distance that Crozeph is covering and the time it takes for her tendrils to reach it made her open for Crozeph's swrod art "I'm guess you need to fly a little"  he uttered. Crozeph planted his left foot forward and made a circular motion with his katana upward. The attack landed clean on the alraune that she was of the ground by a few feet. vines and tendrils began to flail around as the alraune fell on her back screaming. "now i just need to land another powerful blow and this'll be over soon" he thought as he mved back keeping his distance from the alraune.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141289]

• BD: 1 fail MD: 4 + 1 = 5 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [320 + 8 = 328/400]
  • Light momentum activated [+1 BD on next roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 328/400
  • Energy 22/40

Alraune

• HP: 80/200

Vines and tendrils began to move crazily as she stood up "unacceptable!"  she screamed "damn you're so annoying with the edgy lines" he told her. Crozeph began to run around her. The vines and the tendrils kept on stabbing anything it could hit, even stone walls. At this point Crozeph knew that he wouldn't be able to land an attack "how troublesome" he thought. "We own this forest! you are not born of this!"  the attacks were much more vicious. While the damage seemed to remain decent, Crozeph hesitated to attack, he'd be wasting energy because he's sure that he won't be hitting anything with that much crazy attacks hitting everywhere. "What grim statements to say for plant with a life."  Crozeph remained at a safe distance "she's attacking in a wide manner, if I could go in fast enough I might trip the loophole of her attack again" Crozeph saw it earlier with his successful attack, the tendrils would rather follow him than retract back to her "now the question is how fast can I be?" Crozeph had to make a move or he'll be getting hit again with her attacks.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141291]

• BD: 6 + 1 light Momentum = 7 success MD: 10 critical
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [328 + 8 = 336/400]
  • Crozepg dealt [10 base x6 Gen Getsu = 60 damage to Alraune]
  • Alraune dealt 60 + 2 = 62 - 26 MIT = 36 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 300/400
  • Energy 16/40

Alraune

• HP: 40/200

Crozeph didn't waste another time and moved forward, never looking to his side where the tendrils and vines have buried itself. He lowered his katana, the tip of the blade almost cutting to the grass and scratching the stoone floors left of the ruins. "Useless! I will clean this place of filth like you!"  the alraune screamed as if she was his ex-girlfriends lashing out on him and it annoys Crozeph at some point "edgy lines you've got there" he said as he dashed forward. Most of her tendrils had already changed direction chasing after Crozeph who is also running towards her as fast as he could. The time it took for her tendrils to change direction however gave an opening for Crozeph "so persistent! you'll only die no matter how hard yo..." Crozeph is already 2 feet in front of her "Gen Getsu" he uttered and as if a railroad was made for Crozeph he landed another attack wound her by the left shoulder. The alraune let out a scream of pain while Crozeph grinned. He owever forgot that the tendrils are still behind him. Crozeph moved and rasied his sword to block but with the number of it he wasn't able to effective do it. Crozeph was thrown away from the alraune, the monster gaining another distance for her to attack Crozeph from afar "just one more hit" he said to himself quickly standing up.

Edited by Crozeph

[ID: 141319]

• BD: 7 success MD: 8 +1 success
  • Crozpeh gained 8 health [300 + 8 = 308/400]
  • Crozeph dealt 10 x4 Tsuji Kaze = 40 damage on Alraune
  • Alraune dealt 60 -  26 MIT = 34 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 274/400
  • Energy 12/40

Alraune

• HP: 0/200
  • DMG: 60 ACC: 0

The alraune lowered her head, she has grown weak from Crozeph's last attack. Crozeph ran, his sword glowing slowly and aiming for her neck. The alraune launched everything she had at Crozeph. Tendrils and vines struck Crozeph wounding him all over except his head and neck. Dust clouds blew up and fragments of rocks and clumps of soil flung everywhere it was the las attack for her that she can muster now that her health points dropped. She let out a scream of anger again, as she saw the dust clouds and debris. Out of it Crozeph emerged, wounds on his side and shoulder and a scratch on his cheeks "Tsuji Kaze"  his katana glowed and Crozeph slashed at her neck. It was a  drawing strike that uses almost the tip of the blade. The woman let out a look of suprise, It was close to a mid-range attack and the player managed to survived her attacks "wastch your head" Crozeph looked at her, calm eyes as if she was no different from the previous monster he has slain in the game "go back to back to being a sap." Crozeph fell on his knee "that fight was troublesome, just like always" he said to himself. Crozeph gathered his strength and stood up, the alraune seemed to have dropped a loot. Crozeph looked and tried to figure out what he got from the fight.

• [ID: 141413]
  • LD: 3 +3 = 6  CD: 5 gained the following:
  • 600 col + 200 col = 800 col
  • x1 T1 rare trinket [unidentified]
  • x4 T1 bonus materials
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph gained 15 HP [Survival] [274 + 15 = 289/400]

Crozeph's Hp slowly went up as the battle was over. The alraune shattered also when the loot appeared, Crozeph then picked all out and placed all of it in his invetory "another successful encounter" he told himself. Now that a diversion is gone, Crozeph resumed his search for a dungeon. He decided to take another look inside Tsjericanth, it's still too early to give up. Crozeph's wooden sandal again echoed in the ruins with every step he took inside. The quietness was calming for Crozeph but for sure quite unnerving for others. He always was alert the more quiet a place is. whether it was too quiet or just quiet because the place is deserted. Crozeph looked back and saw that the exit is still visible, it would be a problem if he took too many turns that the ruins turned into a labyrinth because of his stupidity. In front him however is a hall, there were no door or windows just two walls and columns "this one looks fishy, why would you make a hall without doors and windows? unless you are hiding or a secret passage is made" Crozeph watched too many medieval movies to know that secret passages are made and this hall might just have one.

Crozeph ran his hand on the wall to his left. A simple touch might just activate something. "is it going to be a large room or a long passage?" he thought. Crozeph was hopeful for a dungeon and he wanted one so bad so he can give himself a reason to go out more. Baldur's offer of a home was tempting and he could really use more of his time going out rather than staying in Baldur's house should he accept the offer. Crozeph reached the end of the hall that leads to another path of the ruins. Crozeph scratched his head "maybe adding some force into it might just work" he thought. He began to push into the walls, hoping something would cave in or a click of mechanism echo into the hall. Crozeph managed to clear every wall by using the columns as his marker on where he had pushed. after five minutes of investing his strength on finding a dungeon Crozeph walked to the entrance of the hall. He sat down and closed his eyes, his fingers fiddling on the fringes of his hair "dungeons, I know there could be one, I just need to calm down. No need to be excited, I'm already here" he told himself. Crozeph took a deep breath and kept his eyes closed. 

He could hear the wind blowing gently outside, it was as if he had already developed a good sense of hearing in a natural way "still no match for those had the real deal skill" he thought. A few more minutes passed and Crozeph heard something, a faint whistle like a wind instrument "this sound, it is only produced when there's a ..." Crozeph stood up "a small hole, or enough for the wind to whistle" he thougt. Crozeph closed his eyes again. It was near and he opened his eyes again "it's just behind-" Crozeph turned around and saw it by the door, "-me" he unsheathe his sword and plunge it the the slit on the wall. Crozeph heard a creak then a short rumbling as if something like a rock fell down. Crozeph turned around again to see that a door has been opened with the columns serving as it's doorpost "i found one" he uttered and also amazed. Crozeph pulled out his blank dungeon map and began to record the data in front of him "good thing I brought one" he said. 

• [ID: 141417]
  •  LD: 17 + 3 = 20 Dungeon found!
  • <<T1 intermediate Dungeon #141417>> obtained
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph took a deep breath as he stepped away from the door of the dungeon that he has discovered. The door led to a stairs downward and Crozeph threw out the idea of taking a look inside, he's gonna need the help of some few players. "i can't think of anyone that can go with the same level. If I bring someone with a level so high the loot might turn scarcet completing the dungeon would be much easier" Crozeph thought of what he could do if he manages to organize a party. The door spells death to anyone who dares to enter it and Crozeph having a map might just turn out bad for him. "I need to be careful on my way back" Crozeph opened his map "a settlement is near if I change direction, I might be able to make it back to Floor 10 if I pick up the speed" Crozeph gave a last look at the door, it was wide that two persons can enter at the same time and they won't be bumping into each other's elbow.

1 HOUR LATER

Crozeph walked out of Tsjericanth huffing for his breath "sh*t that was close, a treant almost caught up to me" he uttered as his heart continued to beat faster. Crozeph swallowed and gasped for breath. He is now out of the ruins and back to the vibrant forest. He plans to go to the second settlement of the floor and make his way back to floor 10 "Rhoemeia is where we use to do some adventuring with Square One, might as well visit the place again." Crozeph moved faster than usual, he needed to make his way back or he'll be chased by creatures of the forest again before he could be back in shape.

2 HOURS LATER

Rhoemeia stood above Crozeph as he finally found the settlement. He looked for the staircase that leads to the inside of the village and saw that it still had a great deal of people in it. Crozeph looked for a place where he can rest undisturbed, he seemed to have done a lot for one expedition and he wanted to at least take a proper rest before he returns to Floor 10. Amazons are also in the area, which made Crozeph think "I think I heard that there's a quest in this area"  he muttered to himself. Apparently a rumor of a creature causing forest fire has spawned in the area like a mob but on a boss level. It didn't matter for Crozeph, he thought taht it might yield some skills points to him once he's done with it "maybe some other time" he thought. 

Crozeph made his way to a tavern after passing by from fields where its inhabitants grow food. He sat on one of the chairs by the bar and opened his friend's list. He'll be needing companions soon as he enters the dungeon and he plans to do it on the safe route "one or two tanks and two damage dealers"  Crozeph thought. He has been considering to be a healer or buff specialist aside from his damage dealing build and for what he know he's gonna be needing a lot of skills points to at least get the role that he plans. He close his friend's list and began to devise a plan and also what his build would be in the future "I can't just pick one that is already there, gotta fill in some gaps on team compositions."

Thread Complete

Obtained the following:

2 SP

<<T1 Intermediate Dungeon Map #141417>>

x18 T1 materials

2,700 + 400 col [page completion] = 3,100 col

x1 T1 uncommon consumable

x2 T1 rare consumables

T1 perfect Armor/shield

T1 rare trinket