[SP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest Quest (Complete)

Siren walked through Horunka Village browsing her inventory. "Secret Medicine of the Forest, the reward is the Anneal Blade... Well better get going and find those plants..." She adjusted her hood and straightened her trench coat walking toward the village's exit. 'Maybe I should look for some directions as to where the monsters are sighted most often...'

I know exactly where it is. The man said in a mysterious tone. All you have to do is follow me.The man walked in a straight line going the way Siren was facing. The two eventually reached a large forest. Somewhere deep in this forest lies a Plant- Mob. They have what you need. Just kill all of them and you will achieve what you are looking for. The man walks into the forest and vanishes. A few seconds later, a message appears. It reads: If you need anything... you know how to reach me.

Siren smiled and unsheathed her sword walking toward the mobs location. "I see well let's hurry up and finish this so I can get my sword." She turned her wrist pointing her swords blade forward. 'Let's see how many of you I have to take down...'

Siren quietly approached the mob of plants and looked at how many there were. 'There's a lot of them... Better play this smart and find the one I have to take down...' She gave the mob a quick survey and sighed not being able to spot the plant she was looking for. 'Guess I'll have to do it the hard way and take them down until I find that Little Nepent Ovule...'

'Alright I've waited long enough I guess.' Siren slowly crept toward the Little Nepents as she heard a rustling sound behind her and felt something thrust her out into the open. "Damn it what the hell..." She dusted off her clothes as a Little Nepent came out from the bush she was hiding in earlier and sighed. "Figures... Wait..." Her eyes widened as she look to the side and saw the horde of Little Nepents look at her.

"Great just wonderful..." The white haired woman exclaimed sarcastically and held her sword tightly in her right hand. "Guess it can't be avoided any longer..." She sighed when the Little Nepent that had blown her cover charged at her and aimed for her side only finding Siren's blade in the way. "Now you've really ticked me off you lousy weed..." Her teeth were clenched together tightly and her stare became something out an action movie, serious and deadly.

The Little Nepent quickly shattered into bits and shards as Siren turned to the other monsters. "Alright..." She takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. "Your turn weeds... Time to mow the lawn." She quickly charged toward the horde and began to quickly slash them down. "Better watch out for the one that has that pouch that attracts more Little Nepents." She reminded herself as one of the monsters bit her leg and slammed her into a tree.

Siren quickly recovered from the impact and stuck her sword into the tree acting as an anchor. "You like slamming people huh? Well have a taste of your own," She pulls the leg caught by the monster back and in a whip like motion slams the Little Nepent into the tree. "Medicine!" She hops over the monster as her sword grew blue and thrusted into it causing it to immediately shatter. "Now who's..." She cut herself off seeing a Little Nepent that held the Ovule and grinned. "Next."

'Just have to kill that one and get the Ovule...' Siren slightly grinned and sprinted forward as she slashed down the Little Nepents that got in her way. Two, four, seven they all went down quickly and shattered as the female swordsman rushed toward the Little Nepent with the Ovule. 'Get out of my way you annoying pests!' She looked at her health bar as it began to enter the yellow zone. 'Damn..'

Siren backed away from the monsters trying to catch her breath and gripped her sword tightly. 'Can't take much more of this...' She watched the Little as they quickly charged at her and forced her to run. She kept running and climbed a tree hiding from them. 'Any longer and I'll plant food... Better think of a better strategy, or I won't get that sword...' Siren looked down seeing the coast was clear and hopped off of the tree. 'But first I have to find those weeds again...'

"Well those stupid Little Nepents should be close by..." Siren threw her sword over her shoulder and began to walk forward moving through the forest. After a while she sighed and opened up her menu. "Hm?" She looked at the party status and noticed Ruby's life was low, too low. 'What are you doing Ruby?' She opened up a message window and sent a message to Ruby: You're getting yourself beaten in a lowlevel area, get it together. You're stronger than me you shouldn't be in such a pitiful state. She shook her head closing the menu and walked faster through the forest.

Siren stopped after a few minutes of walking and sighed. 'Where did it go...' She looked up and stared at the clouds drift through the sky. "I won't find by standing idly here doing nothing." She shook her head running through the forest until she came upon a open space and looked around seeing a few Little Nepents together. "Found you..."

The Little Nepents hadn't spotted Siren yet and she intended to use that to her advantage. She pushed her hood back removing it and pushed her hair back with her left hand still gripping her sword tightly in her right. Her eyelids lowered and shut her eyes as she focused on the sound of her surroundings. She began to breath more slowly and held her sword tightly raising it over her shoulder. 'Breathing is nominal, senses tuned and mind cleared... 1,2,3,4...' She began to count within her mind and slowly opened her eyes placing her left foot forward. "8,9,10..."

The Little Nepents overheard Siren count out loud and charged at her bent on finishing her off, it was three of them though none held the Ovule. Siren simply watched them as they got closer and closer not moving an inch from where she stood. Her breathing continued to be at a slow and calm pace not changing in the slightest as the monsters neared her.

Siren dashed, in a second, toward the Little Nepents and quickly took them down. "I'll tear you to shreds with my claws you useless weeds." She sheathed her sword as the monsters shattered into small octagons and disappeared. "Alright enough playing around, I'm mad and tired of these damn games." She spouted angrily and walked forward through the opening upholding a menacing glare in her eyes that could freeze any living being on their tracks, she was extremely irked.

• 2 weeks later...

Siren sheathed her sword and sighed kneeling, her life was low again on threatening to become red. "Damn it... Can't believe I'm getting beat this easily..." She took out a crystal healing herself and slowly stood up. She pulled her hood over her face and walked forward quietly. 'I'll find that little weed and tear it to shreds...' Her hands tightened into fists and slipped into her trench coats pockets. 'First I have to calm down and think. Being irrational and rash isn't smart, at all...' She nodded and assured herself.

Siren walked quietly as she headed into the woods and looked at the sky. It's getting late damn it... She sighed and opened up her menu. Maybe I should ask that guy from earlier for some advice... She shook her head closing the menu screen and sat down leaning against a tree. "Where is that thing? It can't be that hard to find... This is very annoying..."

Maybe I should just give it up and head out... Siren looked at her hand and closed her eyes as she gripped it into a fist. "No, I have to be strong. I am Elizabeth Jericho, Siren and I will not be discouraged so easily." She quickly stood up unsheathing her sword and marched quickly through the forest. "I'll get that Ovule and get my Anneal Blade no matter what." She stopped hearing a rustling sound nearby and gripped her swords handle tightly. Siren slowly walked toward the sound and saw a Little Nepent, it had the red Ovule she was looking for. She quietly snuck up behind the monster and struck the creature with an attack shattering it. I did it... Finally...