[E3|PP|11]Time to Grind<<Nature's Treasure>>

The pink haired paladin stepped up to the plate to try and see if she could put the remaining enemy to rest, just like the last combat. She quietly took a breath, exhaling through her mouth and tried to make sure this coming attack would connect. If she didn't connect with this thing it would look a little embarrassing after being encouraged to make sure her weapon hit. The lance turned pink and jabbed at the plant with force. Unfortunately, her blow didn't connect at all. 

She sighed in disappointment leaped away from a whip of vines that only cut up the grass where Yuki's feet were prior. She stood just in front of Night, knowing that she would make her attack next. She had faith that the clay-more user would make her attack connect with it and it would die. "We've been at this for awhile hunh? Gonna need another break after this one."

image.thumb.png.890ad893169d1176009b840fca13ec25.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 50/410 | DMG: 123

[2, 2, 3, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 21/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1, 1, 0, 2] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 36/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 1, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 29/48 (-4+1) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A break," NIGHT repeated, glancing at her energy gauge for a moment. "Yeah, okay. One second then."

Instead of running towards her enemy, this time NIGHT was slow, hesitant. She'd walked towards the dancing plant, as though she was trying to conserve her energy. Her vampiric blade was still by her side, and maybe it was a trick of her distant state, but she could swear the weapon was rumbling in between her fingers. Thirsty. Gods, NIGHT swallowed, realizing just how parched she'd finally felt. Me too, I suppose.

She let the flower take the first move, slithering around to her side, propping itself around with the various roots that shifted around in the grass, the enemy's blossom waving in the wind. The player watched it, turning her head in tandem. When it dove forth, petals curled up, NIGHT swung her blade around, parrying the attack.

The woman shoved hard, bearing her weight down against her sword to trap the opponent, before pulling her empty hand to Dracbane's hilt, setting the sword ablaze with an unyielding light. One strike, and the stalker was dead.

NIGHT let out a sigh, and paced about her spot, looking towards her companions with an open palm. "Rest time."

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 144901 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 13 = 260 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -210/410 (-260) | DMG: 123

[3] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 12/82 (+1, -10) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 36/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1] Zajcica | HP: 448/495 | EN: 28/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 144901 | LD: 15 (8 + 7) | CD: 12
+ 5,597col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Armor (1)

A rest, I could use one by now again. I know I felt my body ache before I ever started the battle and now it was hurting even more. I was not going to admit it right out in front of NIGHT or Yuki so I leaned on my spear and slowly sank to the ground. "I'm fine, a break seems reasonable," I said to them both as I looked at them. This day went completely different then I was thinking it would go, It was either I would go out there and get some materials and col and then go home fall asleep somewhere in my house and then wake up and get going again. It was a rinse and repeat. And I was not slowing down if I wanted to, I know I can take much and I will keep pushing until I fall down. But by now I would have learned I guess, but sadly not at all.

I myself was not really used to being around with players and I didn't talk much either, I know I had my thing but I notice I never have done my intro I always have done to know who and what I'm fighting with. "Sorry to say this so blunt, but I would like to know what my allies are and who they are. I could begin so you understand what I kind of want and you could just repeat me," I said to them and I cleared my throat "As you know I'm Shion, and I use a Spear. I'm at Level 36 and most people would describe me as passioned and a go-getter. I say if you want to add something or ask questions go ahead, it's always good to know with who you are in a team if not you have a broken team and can't trust each other." I said very bluntly and cold.

@Zajcica

Yuki took a seat in the grass nearby Shion once the remaining floral monster had been dealt with. Her massive lance laid in the grass next to her along with the shield that she used. Shion was wanting to get to know the others better, so she started off to loosen the mood. Yuki wasn't afraid to share with them.

"I'm level 24 and known to be thick skulled most of the time. I've been working on my recklessness, though. I pride being a tank player if it means others can succeed. Taking the bulk of the damage and letting everyone else do the damage is fine with me." Yuki said stretching out her back and limbs to make sure her body stayed warmed up for the next battle that was coming. "You both seem like really strong people. I'm glad to have met the both of you!"

When her stretching was finished, she looked over to NIGHT expecting her response now.

@NIGHT

NIGHT sank Dracbane into the dirt, blade first, and popped open a cool drink as the two players 'introduced' themselves. Seriously? Was their meeting earlier and teamwork afterwards not enough of a valid first impression? The dark-clad warrior sipped on her water, glancing over at her allies in mild curiosity. If they were to ask about her idea of them, at the moment, then...

Shion: Damage Dealer, works hard, is clumsy. Needs to learn the value of a vacation some time. Talks too much, but that babbling might be better put to use in a raid fight.
Yuki: Dedicated Tank, excitable, friendly, reckless. Would probably find success on the higher echelons of the grind ladder, but until then, relies on others to get work done.

None of those traits were bad in their own right. But aside from stats, NIGHT was at a loss for how she could better explain herself to her party. A clean gasp escaped her lips, after she'd downed half the liquid in her flask. "You already know who I am." The woman corked her bottle shut, letting it vanish in a flurry of lights, before turning to her companions. "Level 40. I'd tell you what others think of me, but--"

....missing in action.

"-- I haven't heard from anyone much in a while. Been on my own for a good bit."

She shot Shion a questioning look, repeating what the red-head had said. "'Passionate and a go-getter?' In what way? Tiring yourself out?" Yuki wasn't spared from NIGHT's observations, either. "We're strong right now because we can afford to be independent. Honestly... Keep your friends close, okay?"

@Azhoda

Spoiler

NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 13/82 (+1) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3

For more than one reason Yuki's personality and roundabout seemed somewhat familiar to me. Kind and wanting to help, being reckless that great spirit about them being almost a bad sign of being too prideful but not just yet. I couldn't lay my finger on it and it seemed somewhere in my brain I was thinking of someone who also was just like her. I would probably try to think about it more so maybe I can come back to that. While on the other hand NIGHT seemed to have, well clearly having some trouble after saying what people think of her. Maybe she missed someone that I knew too as I remember good that after I showed my friendslist to her she got that same look on her face.

When NIGHT shot a question my way I tilted my head, It was not that bad to go all the way and fight until the last breath. "Well I do it so others don't have to do it, plus I'm used to it. Back home I did it all the time. Working past my work clock and making sure everything was all done and good so that the next morning people would take it easy. hmm... I can remember last time I fell asleep at the workplace and woke up with a blanket around me while my face was on the drawing board." Saying this made me think a bit, guess someone out there does care for me and I'm just blind. Then I got an Idea. "After this, do you two got time, I know a place here around floor 11 and it's really good. Itself European foods and its really tastes good I mean it!" I said to them with a questioning look on my face wondering if they wanted to hang out and get some food with me, it always been so lonely eating alone.

@Zajcica

European foods? She wasn't familiar with many foods in Europe. Foreign food was always an option for them since both her mother and her combined could make just about any foods their family could possibly want or need, but yeah, not much experience with that cuisine. Yuki gave them both a smile.

"I could go for something different. I cook all my own meals so it would be nice to mix it up for a day. I don't think I'm ready to stop fighting just yet though. I need as many unidentified pieces of equipment as I can get." That brought up an interesting question for her actually. "By the way, how do you guys want to divide the spoils? I wasn't able to get much for myself since I only got one final blow..."

The tank continued to stretch her muscles so they didn't get cold. It was good for her to stay warm even during a break. They weren't done just yet.

@NIGHT

As Shion recited her routine at work, NIGHT's grimace remained, watching the talking player with a piercing, unrelenting glare. Part of her was waiting for the red-head herself to realize the crux of the issue with that sort of lifestyle, but most of her bets lied on the woman herself ignorant to the trappings of workaholism. It was only when Shion's voice trailed did NIGHT's hesitance waver, holding on to a glimmer of hope that her companion would relax a bit.

An invitation to a meal was... close enough, she supposed. She let her face relax a little, coupled with a sigh. "Sure, why not?" It was a good opportunity for her, too. NIGHT hadn't exactly made herself familiar with Taft yet, the only time she'd wandered about its streets being the New Life's festival. Maybe she could explore the town on one of its off days. "Uh, what... constitutes as European food, though? Italian? ...Danish?" IKEA's European, right? Swedish?

Were her failings at Geography burning through? Hopefully not.

When Yuki piped up with the question of loot, NIGHT's quick fingers immediately fished out a review of her inventory, scrolling over to her acquired loot from the day. Most of the spoils felt like they'd went to her, assuming her memory served her right. "I don't need most of the equipment," the executioner revealed, glancing at her col value for a split second in addition. "Dracbane does me just fine. Money's alright, but I can go without. The materials, on the other hand... Mind if I hold onto the lion's share for that?"

@Azhoda

Spoiler

> Two turns have passed since combat. Energy has been restored to full.
NIGHT | 
HP: 850/850 | EN: 82/82 (+69) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3

Oh true that was something they should have thought about. The way they should split they loot was up for debate and NIGHT was clearly not going for the col or items what was good for both me and Yuki. "Well I can go for some Col really, I used quite a bit over the time, and if you don't mind I would love to get my hands on some Weapons and maybe one or two pieces of armour or shield. I'm not in need of having Materials for now so you two can share that among yourself if you want to," I said to them and with the amount of Col and Materials we already had it was going to be an easy share for sure.

But my attention was caught by the moving of bushes in the distance, "heads up, we are getting company soon," I said pointing out the rustling from the bushes as I stood up and getting my weapon in my hand before spinning in my hand standing at the ready. "NIGHT, Yuki, Be ready I think the next wave is coming up, just like last time we get them four at a time and kill them before they can act, if all goes well we are done here soon enough," I said to them both with confidence.

@Zajcica

Yuki took a moment to think on it. She would need Col for the identifications, so she needed that, but she definitely didn't need the materials. Literally all of the materials could go to Night and she wouldn't bat an eye to it. Her and Azhoda could share the biggest sum of the Col and Night could get some of it along with the materials. Then her and Azhoda could split up the weapons and armor together to see who gets what. That left the consumables for grabs. Those would likely be best handed off to Night, unless the redhead wanted any of them.

"Alright. Easily enough, me and Azhoda can get the sum of the Col and Night can have all the materials we gathered. We'll shuffle through all the unidentified items when we're done and dived them as evenly as possible. Any objections to that?" She asked looking between the other two girls, then up to the oncoming enemies. Looks like they weren't done yet!

@NIGHT

Scratching from the shrubbery near them. NIGHT's eyes snapped over to the direction of the disturbance, the removal of her fingers from the panel before her calling the menu to shrink itself closed. Her hands immediately went to her weapon's handle, jerking it free from the earth's hold, before gripping it, edge flipped backwards once again.

"Any objections to that?"

"None."

In an explosion of leaves and grass and green, four stalkers hopped out of the thicket, gangly tangled roots trailing underneath their colorful floral heads. Readied, NIGHT jogged forth and took a leap of faith on her own, closing in on her opponents, her empty hand settling on the bottom edge of her blade. With an untrained, clumsy swing, she willed the butt of her blade to strike at her enemies.

It was enough, the system guiding her motions with a spark of white and a pull of her limbs. As her pommel met the first stalker's stem, her sword art let out a powerful shockwave mid-air, locking its subordinates' tendrils from further movement as the pack began to fall to the ground, hitting the dirt with a measly thud. NIGHT landed soon after behind them, knees bent and a hand outstretched to the grass to prevent herself from toppling over. When the player rose, she took a moment, her back turned, shaking off the clutter stuck to her glove. Once she'd determined that she was ready to continue, she finally settled her grip upon her sword, turning around to face her fallen foes.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 145639 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 145638 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 145637 | BD: 6 (2, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 145636 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82 (-12) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0, 0, 0, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

With the deal struck and the monster just jumping out on the right moment NIGHT did not wait one second to take the attack to the monster and knocking them down to the ground all stunned by her attack. NIGHT made a show of her action slipping up a bit as she moved. But no worry everyone makes mistakes at least she dealt the damage we needed to get a foothold on these things. With me and NIGHT both dealing out the damage, it was made sure that the attackers were in for some surprise.

I followed NIGHT in her steps but I was right behind her. As her attack made them fly a bit up again I took my spear and spun it around, hitting them above me as the one by one went flying as my spear hit them. My spear high and strong above my head and the monsters being locked at the moment I smashed three of the monster right to the ground leaving only a dust cloud as they connected with the floor. Sadly the one I missed because of my momentum and he felt to the ground like any other monster just with less of an impact than the other three. "Yuki move on them, don't worry about missing they are stunned. NIGHT Once they try to get up from our attack go in for the attack and hopefully killing them on one go." I said to them as I stepped back and taking on the battlefield.

Spoiler

ACTION: Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 145646 | BD 9 Minor Crit | 10+1=11*9= 99 DMG | CD 10 +2 Energy

ID: 145647 | BD 9 Minor Crit | 10+1=11*9= 99 DMG 

ID: 145648 | BD 10 Crit | 10+2=12*9= 108 DMG

ID: 145649 | 2+1=3 MISS 

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 167/410 (- 99)| DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 167/410 (-99) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 158/410 (-108) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 2, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 (+2 -14) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0, 0, 0, 0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

The pinkette brandished her lance again, letting it burn it's usual color once more. She followed suit behind the other two, taking the front line as she moved in to make her attack. With wide arcing slash, the lance tore through the thick skin of the plants. Each attack was made precisely, and three of them causing the plants to bleed again. That awful stench filled Yuki's nostrils and the liquid stained her weapon. Not looking forward to cleaning that off later.

"That should weaken them quite a bit to finish them all off! If they attack, I'll make sure to block it off!" She said, staying in the front line to make sure that no stray attacks caught her dps friends. The next engagement would probably be their last. As much as Yuki wanted to continue her grind for Col and equipment, she had to take that equipment to a merchant to get it identified. Please, she needed an aura so badly.

@NIGHT

image.thumb.png.6147c55f1a72e513284f71443a92fd9e.png
image.thumb.png.48a6c7c9860752c86f41634826ef18ef.png

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 139/410 (-16+12)| DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING[1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 135/410 (-20+12) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING[1/2]
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 131/410 (-24+12) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING[1/2]
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 244/410 (-20+12| DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING[1/2]

[1, 1, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 70/82  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 2, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 3, 4, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 48/48 (-12)| DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

Her party members made quick work of their enemies' health bars, and though the gauges remained at an orange, NIGHT was sure to bring them down to black soon enough. Beginning with the closest, she took her swings, each carefully chopping off the flowers from their roots, tearing the monsters apart in half. They shattered, one by one in a scatter of dancing lights, the executioner taking her time while it was afforded to her. Slow, the mercy of death sweeping up the struggling bodies left on the ground. One should savour the killing of another when life lent them the chance -- her victims were useless in this motionless state, after all.

And wasn't it delicious, seeing them squirm?

It was only on the fourth flower did NIGHT break out of her shadow-masked stupor, the woman bouncing backwards as the sear of her sword art left only a gash of white. The stalker had been found to be unbroken when she'd expected it to. A glance at their health bar -- only a sliver of red left? The player uttered a small curse, barely a whisper over the rising foe's whines, as she left the floor open to her allies to pounce on the remaining target's shambling form.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 145682 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 145681 | BD: 12 (8, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 145680 | BD: 6 (2, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

ID: 145679 | BD: 8 (4, +4)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 * 12 = 216 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: -77/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: -77/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: -94/410 (-216) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 22/410 (-216) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (12) [2/2]

[2, 2, 2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 (+1, -16) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 2, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 3, 4, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 36/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 145682 | LD: 23 (16 + 7) | CD: 3
+ 3,875col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Trinket (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Weapon (1)

ID: 145681 | LD: 8 (1 + 7) | CD: 10
+ 4,305col, Tier 2 Materials (3), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

ID: 145680 | LD: 19 (12 + 7) | CD: 4
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (1), [T2E2] Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

and Just as I thought with NIGHT's her attack she killed three out of four leaving one standing again. It seemed over the time we did this somehow we always ended with either one still alive on low heath denying death. And just like any other time, it was denying death as well. Because as NIGHT Was done I took my weapon and with one spin of my spear in my right hand I was gone like the wind as with my Charge I darted forward to attack it as it just at that moment jumped out of my way right at the end. However, it seemed that my speed did not fail and I seemed to move a small bit faster as I came out of the charge.

The Floral Stalker was a quick one and it was really trying to avoid not becoming bbq stick by my spear. "Stand still you vermin!" I said to the monster as it seemed to pay no mind to either me or NIGHT as it was purely locked on Yuki and just seeing me and NIGHT as an obstacle that gets in the way of his food.

Spoiler

ACTION: Mighty Charge Against Floral Stalker #4
ID: 145683 | BD: 2+1=3 MISS | CD 6 +2 Energy | +4 DMG Next attack

Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 22/410 | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (12) [2/2]

[2, 2, 2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 2, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 62/72 (+3 -1)| ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 3, 4, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 36/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

Yuki leaped in front of her friends once more to brandish her bla- I mean lance. Well, with the way Lux was designed, it was basically a pole arm sword anyway. Not the point, the pink shine slashed at the plant just barely missing its body to finish it off. Yuki grunted a curse word in her native language before trying to back up. As she started to step back though, the plant seemed like it could hardly keep itself up from how weak it was. It fell over, almost on Yuki. It tried to freaking body slam her?! Nope, not having that sticky smell [censored] on her, she dove out of the way, not carrying that her thorns would have killed if she just let it fall on her.

"Oi!?!? What the hell are you doing?!" She re-actively screamed in anger "Don't you touch me with that smell slime you disgusting plant!" She plugged her nose and moved out of the way when some of the goo splashed off the ground and nearly landed on her in a big glob.

image.thumb.png.1420628cfecaae58c9c4157e47f7665f.png

Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 10/410 (-12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING (12) [0/2]

[2, 2, 2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 55/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 2, 2, 0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 62/72 (+3 -1)| ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[3, 3, 4, 4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 36/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

So there NIGHT was, expecting this half-witted ignoramous to finally topple over at one of her companion's sword arts, casted away to the wind as it crumbled into dust.

This did not happen.

What really happened was that the floral vermin went around chasing Yuki across the plains, spitting(?) sap all across the grass, trying to trap or mark the tank with its viscous liquid. And it took all of NIGHT's efforts not to gag nor to laugh, watching Shion try to get a hold of the stalker in the effort too.

Wasn't she just culling a handful of them a moment earlier? Hell with it, the tension was lost. NIGHT's smile broke free of her stoic cynicism as she shook her head, waiting for the right moment for the stalker to pass her by. When it was close enough, she slammed her sword down in its path, causing their enemy to topple over in its skitter. With a heave, she pulled her blade upwards, the glowing white edge cutting through the flower cleanly. Split in half, the foe finally disintegrated, bringing the fight to its necessary, eventual conclusion.

A sigh, and a slight grin, as she lifted Dracbane and brought its metal closer to her for examination.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 145686 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 13 = 247 DMG

Floral Stalker #4 | HP: -237/410 (-247) | DMG: 123

[4] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 47/82 (+1, -9) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[0] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 62/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 35/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Loot:
ID: 145686 | LD: 27 (20 + 7) | CD: 4
+ 4,736col, Tier 2 Materials (1), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Consumable (2), [T2E3] Unidentified Perfect Armor (2)

Looking back at this as the Stalker was now focused on Yuki was, to put it lightly and in one word, hilarious. It was almost like a moving where the strong was being attacked by something cute, but now it was that the cute thing, Being Yuki was attacked by something Strong being the plant. I kind of lost focus and got a smile out of it before NIGHT made an end to it. I looked at NIGHT and she would probably think the same as I just saw as well what just happened. But not a moment to soon, my Face went from a friendly smile to one of pure anger and rage as I was still looking at NIGHT. I took my spear and held it to NIGHT.

I was a bit of distance between me and NIGHT for sure but I had to do it, it may be even scaring her a bit but I did so. I ran right for NIGHT, My body seemed to lean forward and more and more like at any moment I would fall on my mouth and into the dirt. My Spearhead aimed at NIGHT I charged at her. But if NIGHT Looked good she could see that my spear was off point and I was even slowly charging to her left. I made Eye contact with NIGHT and "DUCK DOWN NOW!" I said to her as at that moment from behind her bushes started shaking fast and two Floral Stalkers jumped out. 

My Spearhead went past NIGHT and into not one but both of the Stalkers slamming them into my spear with every moment. And shortly after I made a sort roundabout with my spear and smashed my spearhead into two other Stalkers. I had quite a bit of momentum and my body was not stopping as I fell on my shoulder making a full-on spin before landing on my knees holding my spear close as the four new Stalkers slowly got up clearly being mad at me for ruining their surprise.

Spoiler

ACTION: Weeping Moon Against Floral Stalker 1/2/3/4
ID: 145698 | BD 10 Crit | 10+2+4= 16*9= 144 DMG | CD 3

ID: 145699 | 6+1= 7 HIT | 10+4= 14*9= 126 DMG

ID: 145700 | BD 10 Crit | 10+2+4= 16*9= 144 DMG 

ID: 145701 | BD 5+1=6 HIT | 10+4= 14*9= 126 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | 
HP: 284/410 (-126) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | 
HP: 266/410 (-144) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | 
HP: 284/410 (-126) | DMG: 123

[0/0/0/0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 47/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2/1/2/1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 (+1 -17) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[0/0/0/0] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 35/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

@Zajcica

Edited by Azhoda

With the one finally dead Yuki took a moment to breath. That was awful. At least she didn't get covered in that disgusting slime that these things ooze. Not much time to rest as the next set of monsters came in. She drew her lance on them, nicking them with some damage early on and causing them to drip more the slime from their bodies. They weren't stunned this time, so she would probably would have to take some damage this time. She raised her shield and readied herself for the onslaught to come. The first few attacks missed her. The next one clashed against her armor and the final one didn't use vines. It came closer and almost appeared as though it was about to throw up- No. It vomit on her directly with its repulsive smelling ooze. It also seemed to burn at her skin and send her health bar down more than usual.

"Iyana! Kimochiwarui!!!" She started screaming trying to scrape the ooze off her body while it continued to burn at her skin. Her health dropped by a fourth just from those attacks.

@NIGHT

image.thumb.png.a24be82456bc772f0de9959beb81f8c7.png

Spoiler

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 266/410 | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #2 | 
HP: 266/410 (-18)| DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #3 | 
HP: 238/410 (-16+12) | DMG: 123
Floral Stalker #4 | 
HP: 256/410 (-16+12) | DMG: 123 | BLEEDING [1/2]

[0/0/0/0] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 47/82 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2/1/2/1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 (+1 -17) | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1/1/3/3] Zajcica | HP: 323/495 (125+123-76) | EN: 26/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

Edited by Zajcica

No gashes, no ooze. Okay, good. So, then...

A pattering of steps ahead of her caused her to look up from checking her blade, her eyes spying a dash of red coming her way -- with a full glint of metal from a spearhead pointed right towards her. The woman held her breath, shifting her weapon's metal to catch it within its trajectory, before Shion howled for her to move.

Well, if it meant she wasn't going to get stabbed.

NIGHT ducked into a crouch, rolling forward, letting go of Dracbane for a moment. In an instant, the health bar of the enemies behind her were instantly brought down, still in the green but very much wanting for sustainability. The player turned back from the floor, looking over the spectacle as she reached out to pick up her blade once again, discontentment from the surprise showing through her expressions.

Whatever. Barring Shion, they would have to pay for this.

She watched the horde skitter over to Yuki, the troupe having been caught by her attention once again. It hurt to see the vitriol be spewed her way -- how quickly they'd managed to act was beyond the advancing player in black. With a shoulder check first, she bumped the hindmost flower back in line with its allies, before landing a Tempest to stun them all in a group. Had it not been for the delay that held her position in place, she would've gone to town and back with her foes already.

At least, that's what NIGHT told herself, as she began to pull away from the pack.

@Azhoda

Spoiler

ID: 145724 | BD: 14 (10, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #1.
18 + 2 = 20 DMG | 20 * 8 = 160 DMG

ID: 145722 | BD: 11 (7, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #2.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 145721 | BD: 9 (5, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #3.
18 * 8 = 144 DMG

ID: 145720 | BD: 13 (9, +4)
<<Tempest>> vs Floral Stalker #4.
18 + 1 = 19 DMG | 19 * 8 = 152 DMG

Floral Stalker #1 | HP: 82/410 (-160-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]
Floral Stalker #2 | HP: 140/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED
Floral Stalker #3 | HP: 106/410 (-144) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED |
Floral Stalker #4 | HP: 62/410 (-152-24) | DMG: 123 | STUNNED | BLEEDING (24) [1/2]

[2, 1, 1, 2] NIGHT | HP: 850/850 | EN: 34/82 (+1, -13) | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 6 | VAMP(OFF): 1 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 7 | PROSP: 3
[2, 1, 2, 1] Azhoda | HP: 720/720 | EN: 46/72 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 10 | MIT: 72 | RECOVERY: 2 | HEAVY MOMENTUM: 2
[1, 1, 3, 3] Zajcica | HP: 495/495 | EN: 26/48 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 76 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 12

!!! Disclaimer: Discarding roll #145723. Reason: Duplicate roll. I'm not even sure how that happened, to be honest.