[FO1/PP] {E3} Everything's Different Now <<Earning a living - Merchant>>

Hearing what Raidou had to say about her remark, Sam smiles. Continuing her goal to finish her quest quickly with haste, Sam scans around the area more closely than before. With little effort, for now Sam knew exactly what she was looking for in this large forest, Sam's eye catches another glowing object not too far from this one that she just found. Sam runs to this glowing tapestry to gather what lays within. Collecting the small bag with yet another potion that was unrecognizable to her, Sam begins to walk back to the group. 

"Hey, guys I know that I don't look like much but I could conclude to be a great asset to your team. I'll let you guys think about it but seeing how I can't find any of my friends I would be a very lone wolf" Sam says with confidence that always seem to be a thing for her. "Well, thanks for helping me out and keeping me from harm's way," Sam says as she begins walking toward the quest marker now that all 3 items have been found. Looking back to Simmone she says "Thanks for the tips. They were all very helpful" with full sincerity in each word as she walks away.  

ID# 143580 results: Craft: 11, Loot: 20+3=23

T1 Unidentified Perfect Consumable 

Edited by Sam

It seemed as though Sam had what she needed in hand and looking to Simmone and Kasumi, "My level is not important, what is are my actions. I will do what I must to have you and the others survive and that is what matters." Raidou spoke with firm resolve hoping the question would die with the response. "Sam is done, gather your things, and get ready to move. Once she's affirmed the completion and is guaranteed safety we press on."

Looking to Sam, Raidou responds to the girl with an honest word "I hope you find your friends, we will be around and if you find that you need more assistance Firm Anima is open to you as all others." Raidou's advancing sweep catches sight of a box and looking to Kasumi with a darting glance to her then the box to make her aware, letting her open it up.

Looking for Chest:

ID# 143590 results: Loot: 11+[5/3]=19, Success!

Edited by Raidou

Leaving the rock where it is and placing away the silver pick she was utilizing it seemed as though the journey had come to fruition and with it, Raidou wrapping it up with a response. Then a quick glance in her direction and a silent point visually to a box her attention shifts to finding the box in question as she follows the line of sight. It leads her to a box of old wood, battered by the elements and seemed smoothed by constant winds hidden behind the wood cover, and to this end, Kasumi found pride in those glasses she had offered Raidou was proving useful. Checking about its surface carefully to look for a trap that would attack her if she was not ready for it. Her search comes back empty and she takes to open it. Inside is a modest gain of items that she adds to her inventory with no issue.

Opening Chest: ID# 143592 results: Loot: 7

50*Col

2*T1 Materials

T1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable #143592a

T1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable #143592b

Edited by Kasumi

Appreciated the honesty just nods and heads off to get her quest done. Arrival at the building with Bill he explains what has to be done now. Placing each item on the counter-top and spreads them out. With a couple of short glances at all her choices, Sam chooses to get the weapon identified. A few steps that were named through this process as Sam learns her craft in the art of money-making. After a few long minutes, Sam finished up. With a glow of the weapon, a large black hilt with a large ax head attached to it takes its form. Sam smiles as she successfully processes the perfected weapon in her hands. With a nod to Bill who allows her to keep this 2 handed weapon for herself but informs her that she has 2 objects left to identify. Sam looks to the 2 potions laying on his desk to contemplate how she would deal with them.

T1 Unidentified Perfect Weapon

ID# 143604 results: Loot: 17

ID# 143605 results: Loot: 11

ID# 143606 results: Loot: 10

Spoiler

Name: Bleeding Smite
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: ID# 143604/ID# 143605/ID# 143606
Roll Result: LD:17/LD:11/LD:10
Item Type: 2 Handed Battle Axe
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed, +1 Paralyze
Description: Pure long black hilt with made of metal with the head of this ax a red color.
Post Link: 

Edited by Sam

The girl seemed to find her way within the walls of Torunka fine and would meet no turbulence within the safety of its perimeter. Raidou could however not help but keep a trained eye upon the area, giving her an extra section of his and the rests time with an honest interest at her behest. Taking a position aside the wall, pressing his back against it and retracting a small book from his robe pocket with a divided attention to it and his surroundings. A pen begins to tear upon its page with a few quick scrawling of location data and material nodes in a hastily drawn map of sorts being forced additions. They were one of many editions and to each a further filled slip of paper with a turn, the sheer knowledge within continued increased with each day and journey and to what end would it be important a fact Raidou wasn't even sure.

Edited by Raidou

Sam walks to the first unidentified potion and begins to look it over before picking it up. After a moment Sam takes it into her hand. With focused eyes on the liquid inside the small bottle, it starts to glow a little in her grasp. With a raise of her brow, turning the bottle in every direct examining the content inside. The more she focuses on the substance the more light it produces. Sam takes a pen off the desk and what looks like a blank piece of paper and drots down what she sees. The liquid begins to change color, as Sam looks closer. With every careful word that Bill explained to her, Sam manages to get the gist of what lies in this clear bottle. Looking to her notes and scribbles a bit more, crossing a few out and writing something else beside it. Her eyes gleam a bit as the colors change once more and she finally gets an even resolve of what this potion was.

ID# 144176 results: Loot: 8

ID# 144177 results: Loot: 15

ID# 144178 results:  Loot: 19

Spoiler

Name: Recovery/Damage
Roll ID: ID# 144176/ID# 144177/ID# 144178
Roll Result: LD:8/LD:15/LD:19
Item Type: Potion
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Hp Recovery, +1 Damage, +1 Mass Recovery
Description: Seems to be mainly healing with a bit of humf to it.
Post Link: 

Edited by Sam

Sam sets the completed Potion that is mainly green with a hint of red flowing through the weird liquid. With a nod of the head she moves to the last potion. With the same intentions as the last she picks the bottle up and begins to focus in on it. With her other hand she starts to drot words down on the flip side of this paper. Looking to the liquid with more keen eyes this one seemed different from the last. "So not every like items are the same. I'll take note of that" Sam says with an understanding now. The potion begins to glow the same color as the last as she begins to understand more and more how identification works. With a little more time Sam seems to perfect this notion as the bottle glows red then blue and then nothing. She smiles and places the potion on the desk and pushes them both toward Bill. He nods and hands her the key and Sam sets off to find a location to her new shop.

ID# 144179 results: Loot: 5

ID# 144180 results: Loot: 13

ID# 144181 results: Loot: 13

Spoiler

Name: BIG BUFF
Roll ID: ID# 144179/ ID# 144180/ID# 144181
Roll Result: LD:5/LD:13/LD:13
Item Type: Potion
Enhancements: +1 Protein,+2 Damage
Description: Red liquid
Post Link: 

Edited by Sam

Quest Completion:

Raidou:

2*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)

10*T1 Materials (10 Gathered)

15*Eggs (Event Bonus)

Kasumi:

4*T1 Materials (2 Gathered, 2 Chest)

Simmone:

250*Col (200 Thread Closure, 50 Chest)

1*T1 Materials (1 Gathered)

T1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable #143592a

T1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable #143592b

Sam:

3*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Quest Reward, 1 Event Bonus)

1200*Col (1200 Thread Closure)

Spoiler

Name: Bleeding Smite
Roll ID: ID# 143604/ID# 143605/ID# 143606
Roll Result: LD:17/LD:11/LD:10
Item Type: 2 Handed Battle Axe
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed, +1 Paralyze
Description: Pure long black hilt with made of metal with the head of this ax a red color.
Post Link: