[E3][F21/PP]Last Minute Eggo Blitz!~ <<Nature's Treasure>>

Spoiler

Oscar - Lvl 56
1150 HP
112 Energy
1 Accuracy (+1 Precision)
1 Evasion
19 Base Damage - (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Ferocity +9 Familiar +1 Athletics)
25 Mitigation 
12 Fallen
2 Burn
Vampiric (Defensive)
2 Recovery
7 Loot Die [+3 Gear +3 Food +1 Statue]

Equipment
Tesseleth’s Fury [Tier 3 Demonic Two-Handed Battleaxe] | Fallen, Fallen, Burn, Burn
Tactical Outfitting Mk.III [Tier 3 Demonic Light Armor] | Vampiric (Defensive), EVA, Recovery, Recovery
Mythril Greaves [Tier 3 Perfect Heavy Armor] |  +81 MIT
Gloves of Caerus [Tier 1 Perfect Light Armor] | +3 Loot Die

Familiar
Leeroy & Jenkins - Familiar | +3*Tier DMG

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |
Empty Inventory Slot |

Buffs
Well-Rested | -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat.
Filling | Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 slot.
Relaxed | Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash | 5% Bonus Col from Monster kills and Chests
Squeaky Clean | The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25%

Skills
2HBA | Rank 5: +8 Damage
Light Armor | Rank 5: +25 Damage Mitigation
Battle Healing | Rank 5: Recover 5% of Max HP every round while in combat
Concentration | +1 to your BD (3 turn cooldown)
Survival | Heal 15*Tier HP when out of battle
Parry | 2-turn CD, 5 EN Half damage of next attack and remove Stun/Paralysis effects
Fishing | Gain materials/encounter enemies based on CD result.

Skill Mods
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Athletics                  | Increases Base Damage by 1, Max HP by 10*tier
Precision                 | Increases Accuracy by 1
Justified Riposte      | Successful Parries Stun Opponent, 3 Turn CD

For whatever reason, Oscar had decided to come back out and get back on that egg grind. He activated the statue earned from the Leech Lich and headed up to his spot on Floor 21. He scrolled through his list of acquaintances, hoping to find someone that would be willing to join him for this excursion. Finally, his eyes fell upon Yuki's name in his list. He hadn't seen the girl since they'd - he'd - done Nemean Lion. He shot her a quick message, asking her to meet him by the lake on Floor 21. He made sure to send the location data alongside a rough route that she could take to avoid all of the spiders. One good thing about frequenting this place so much is that he'd learned the spawn and patrol patterns of the enemies. Thus, it made the whole idea of bringing a newbie this high up that much safer. While he waited, he sat down in his lounger and scarfed down a hot dog to boost his luck. Afterwards, he took off his shoes and pulled on his lucky gloves.

CRAZY LUCKY HOT DOG CONSUMED +3 LD
YAMATA NO OROCHI STATUE ACTIVATED +1 LD

Spoiler

General
Level: 21 | HP:  435/435 | Energy: 42/42 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 4 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 27 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
Silver Serpent Ring: +2 LD
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring: +1 LD

Since she was only a short walk away from the floor 22 teleporter to go down a floor.  It had been quite some time since she had seen Oscar. The Namean Lion quest looked tough for them, and she was glad she didn't have to do it on her own later. As she was walking through the floor, carefully dodging the spawns that she had warned her about, she scooped up some eggs. There were about six or so on her way there.

The last time she was in this area, she had met her tutor, Shield. He was really aggressive with teaching her what it meant to tank, but it was for the best, and now she was a better tank than ever. Though, she still had much to learn. Finally she met up at the spot where Oscar said he would be waiting for her.

"Oi! Oscar-kun! I got here as quick as possible!"

image.thumb.png.f95dd6c898f5ba77aa6d29a688671cf5.png

Spoiler

LD: 19+3=22; CD: 10
Eggs Found: 6
Materials: 2

Total Eggs: 6
Total Materials: 2

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143406 CD2 Nothing found

"Oi! Oscar-kun! I got here as quick as possible!"

Oscar slightly turned his head to the source of the voice. When he clocked the telltale pink hair, Oscar greeted Yuki with a smile. He opened his menu, generating another lounger on the opposite side of his cooler and beckoned for her to sit. He had soda - sans the horrible recreation he had attempted with the Mtn Dew and snacks. This was just a light-hearted hangout session. Oscar didn't really do those too often so it was a nice change of pace. "Hey Yuki! Glad you could join me. I brought some snacks and whatnot." He cast his line out into the water. Or, rather, he attempted to. The mechanism inside of his fishing reel didn't seem to want to let the line fly out. He clicked his tongue and began tinkering with the reel, hoping that the mechanism would come unjammed because, honestly, it had been a minute and he was way out of practice.

Yuki took a seat on the lounge chair that Oscar had brought. It was cool that he had brought her a chair himself, the extra thought made her wonder what she was to Oscar. They only met once, but she was prepared too. She brought her own Japanese cuisines with her to share with Oscar. She had forgotten momentarily that the both of them were chefs so it was kind of funny to see that they both brought something to snack on. There was one thing she did save though. The hot dog that she acquired from his shop. She wanted to see what American food was like, and what better time than when she was with the cook.

"I brought this along with my own foods. Let's see what America has to offer with their foods... Wait the hot dog is American, right?" She thought about that momentarily whilst taking a bite of the doggie. "O-Oishi~ This is much better than I had expected!"

Spoiler

Consuming Ultra Lucky Dog - LD 3

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143409 CD6, LD2+7 1 T3 Material, 4 Eggs found

"Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's German. It's really hard to keep track of what come from where," Oscar said as he cast his line out into the lake. Oscar rummaged around in his cooler while he waited for the tug on his line. After a beat, he produced a glass bottle with a dark-colored liquid. The cap on the bottle was bright red. He flicked the cap off and took a sip before setting it down in the cupholder built into his lounger. "I've got Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper. I'm having a really difficult time recreating the citrus-based sodas. Last one I tried tasted like carbonated battery acid." The next moment, Oscar felt a tug on his line. He fought with whatever was attacking his hook for a good minute, reeling with a frenzy. Finally, the landed his catch. "Nice, four eggs! How is your event grind coming along, Yuki," Oscar asked before he took another sip of his drink.

Yuki saw a batch of eggs spawn next to her chair and she leaned down to pick them like it was natural. She was already getting deja vu from the last time she was here just a few days ago. Only difference being that she was here with Oscar, rather than Shield and Oscar brought her a chair. Shield didn't bring her a chair.

She took up his offer on the soda, taking a cup of the Dr. Pepper and taking a sip of it. She offered him onigiri and mochi that she had packed in a small box. A weird mix for the snacks they had but it still worked.

"Honestly it could have been better. I found trouble actually getting out to go find eggs. Not many people to go searching with, but I have met some new friends because of this event. Shield, Zandra, Arabelle, NIGHT, etc. She explained watching the spot where the eggs spawned for the next batch that should be coming soon.

image.thumb.png.26d0312a47ef1ab79f7ece6e273c337c.png

Spoiler

LD: 4+6=10; CD: 8
Eggs Found: 5
Materials: 0

Total Eggs: 11
Total Materials: 2

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 146412 CD2, LD16 Fail

Oscar tentatively took a smattering of the food that Yuki had brought. Honestly, it didn't really go with the Coke that well. But, that being said, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. "I wish I'd done it the way you did. Honestly, being stuck out here killing spiders for hours on end was really taking a toll on my sanity. I killed almost sixty spiders just to finish up my grind and it was probably the closest I have ever been to being in Hell. At least your way managed to get you some new friends." Oscar cast his line out into the water again. Well, he tried again. The mechanism got jammed again. Oscar swore and started tinkering with his reel. "Sorry about that. I really don't know what is up with this fishing rod. I used to be pretty good at fishing so I don't know what the hell is actually going on right now. Bear with me."

Yuki's face grew crooked at the mention of arachnids. If there was one thing that she absolutely hated in these stupid fantasy worlds, it was giant freaking spiders. She didn't even like the regular tiny spiders that the real world had. 

"Ew, spiders are disgusting. I get that they help control the population of insects, but they make me squirm." Yuki tried to quench her disgust with soda in her hand and scooped up the new respawning eggs.

"Sorry if my food doesn't really go with the drinks, I scrambled to put this box together. And do you need help? My dad taught me about fishing and I know enough to fix rods and lines." She mentioned a bit nervously. She knew that with time she could fix it, but it was just that. She needed enough time to actually do that. She took a piece of mochi from the box and stuffed it in her mouth.

image.thumb.png.142824d9917055f346d96e3bd906437e.png

Spoiler

LD: 13+6=19; CD: 6
Eggs Found: 3

Total Eggs: 14
Total Materials: 4

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143415 CD11, LD8+7 4 T3 Materials, 6 Eggs found

Total: 5 T3 Mats, 10 Eggs

"Yep. They suck in most video games but imagine when they look, smell, feel, and taste real. Don't ask me how I know how they taste," Oscar said with a grimace. Eager for a subject change, Oscar cast his line out into the lake. He took a sip of his drink and let out a contented sigh. The mere fact that he didn't have to dive headfirst into a nest of spiders again any time soon made this so much more enjoyable than his last outing. That, and the chance to enjoy how the phosphorescent lighting danced upon the surface of the water. "It looks like it's resolved itself now, but thanks Yuki." To punctuate that, Oscar felt a tug on his line. He reeled in his catch, adding more materials and eggs to the ever growing pile in his inventory. "Honestly, the spiders were kinda worth it. I have a ridiculous amount of Col right now. It's absolutely insane."

Yuki watched him cast the line back into the water. She wasn't too eager to talk about spiders either so she elected to just move past that conversation. That being said, it reminded her of her plans to farm mobs.

"I am saving up prosperity food to farm up mobs and get unidentified items for when I hit tier two. This is the longest level I've been on yet. I'm sooooo close to being level twenty-five and I need to get it already or I'm going to go crazy. She explained, even though she knew getting uniques would be awful. "It'll be so hard to get the intended affects that I want, but I have my build set in my mind, so I wont settle for anything less than it."

Another set of eggs spawned at the foot of her chair. She scooped up the eggs and moved them all to her inventory.

image.thumb.png.65697b1841eade357907521fb989acf1.png

Spoiler

LD: 14+6=20; CD: 6

Total Eggs: 17
Total Materials: 6

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143428 CD7, LD9+7 1 T3 Material, 8 Eggs

Total: 6 T3 Materials, 18 Eggs

When Yuki mentioned that she had a build in mind, Oscar knew just what she was talking about. He, too, had a desired build that he wanted to achieve someday. But, somehow, he doubted that he would be able to get it. "See, I want a second slot of Vampiric on my gear. Between Battle Healing and Vampiric Procs, I stand to heal fifteen percent of my max health in a single tick. That is absolutely insane. With my health total right now, that's a potential 180 HP worth of healing in a single turn. Between that and my mitigation, I'm going to be almost unkillable by anything short of a Raid Boss." Oscar didn't want to sound too cocky. After all, anything could happen at any moment. It was one of the dangers of living in Castle Aincrad. But, this would certainly make killing him quite the daunting prospect. Anything to help his survivability would be very appreciated as the content got more difficult.

Yuki grinned as they started talking about builds. She was super confident about her tank build and wanted to share it with someone who wasn't Shield.

"My plan is to get Aki here at peak performance and then with the combined strength of my armor and shield along with Aura uniques will make me a hefty little tank at tier 3. Along with that, I'll be getting solely Damage over time enhancements on my weapon and letting my thorns deal all the damage. The combined power of thorns and dots will make me able to deal tons of unmitigated damage without spending more than a single point of energy in a single attack." The girl stood triumphant, sure that Oscar would be impressed with her thought out build.

Another spawn of eggs appeared at the foot of her chair. It didn't take long for her to move the chocolate treats to her inventory.

image.thumb.png.68b95e318c6f7df4c1ea817d925147fb.png

Spoiler

LD: 1+6=7; CD: 2
Eggs Found: 2
Materials: 0

Total Eggs: 19
Total Materials: 6

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143452 CD5, LD11+7 1 T3 Material, 8 Eggs

Total: 7 T3 Mats, 26 Eggs

"Damn, kid. Calm down," Oscar said. He was clearly impressed by the plan. He cast his line back into the water and rested his fishing rod on a y-shaped stick so that he didn't have to hold it. While he waited for a bite, Oscar unwrapped a burger and took a bite out of it. "I'm basically going for the immovable wall with a Fallen axe build, honestly," Oscar said through a mouthful of cow and plants. He wasn't even halfway through his burger, Oscar noticed that there was a tug on his line. He quickly set the burger off to the side and grabbed his fishing rod. After a mighty struggle, he landed his haul. Somehow, he had hooked both a fish and eight whole eggs on his line. "Huh, neat," he said before returning to his burger. Honestly, he didn't know what he was going to do when he got home. Food just wasn't this good out in the real world. Somehow he doubted his cooking skills would translate well.

Yuki watched him fish a huge basket of eggs out of the water, while she only got a measly two out of the node drop, in front of her. Guess his luck was just better than hers at the moment.

"I guess my build could be something like a punisher. If you focus too hard on me, my thorns and dots will destroy you and I'll never have to use a sword art to deal damage to a solo target. Not only that, but all that damage that I'll be doing - I'm shooting for a total of 250 damage per attack - just completely ignores any mitigation that target has." The girl grinned at the idea of her tank. In her mind, she made a build that seemed invincible. It was a build that she could easily take pride in... that is if she could get those unique necessary for the build to work.

image.thumb.png.5731f35546050e01d5519014042183b1.png

Spoiler

LD: 11+6=17; CD: 3
Eggs Found: 2

Total Eggs: 21
Total Materials: 8

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143462 CD2, LD11+7 Fail

"Oh lawd, she comin'," Oscar said with a smile. He finished his drink and tossed it aside. The glass shattered shatteringly against a shattering rock. The polygonal fragments of the once-whole bottle cascaded down to the ground like freshly fallen snow. At the end of the day there was no evidence that the bottle had ever existed. Was that some sparkling commentary on the fleeting nature of life and how when we are gone and our bones degrade to dust, we have ultimately left no mark on the universe? No, the writer just needed to fill in some words. When this inevitably finds its way to an English Lit class a couple thousand years in the future, I, as the writer, want to be clear: There was no symbolism in these words. I'm just trying to hit an arbitrary post count to hook my friend up with some eggs. Weird, I know. We was wildin' back in 2020, I mean to tell you.

The next set of eggs was much better than the last though, a whole cluster of eggs spawned right at her feet. She reached down and collected the batch, moving them into her inventory post-haste. When that was done, she took a piece of the onigiri in her hand to take a big bite out of. Onigiri was easily one of her favorite snacks along with mochi. That's why she had packed so much to bring with her.

The full collection of eggs she had gained in the little amount of time was great to be fair. She hadn't spent as much time farming as other people did but she was still getting enough to get the unique items that she would need to finish the collection. Thankfully it wouldn't take much more eggs to get everything, just needed to wait for the next batch to spawn. She chugged the drink next to her and wondered if she should take another.

image.thumb.png.da0fabd3cc796f8d3ae4954a50172747.png

Spoiler

LD: 12+6=18; CD: 11
Eggs Found: 6

Total Eggs: 27
Total Materials: 10

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143468 CD10, LD14+7 3 T3 Materials, 8 Eggs

Total: 10 T3 Materials, 34 Eggs

What is "wildin'" you ask? Well, dear reader who is also two-thousand years in the future and also, for some reason, thinks that this is the pinnacle of 21st century literature. Wildin' is a concept that refers to someone "acting wild." Yep. That simple dude. So when someone is up in the club and starts downing Jagerbombs for thirty minutes straight, you can be certain that the next action they will take will be to be "wildin'." I don't know if you guys still do Jagerbombs or clubs out two thousand years into the future. I would hope that we have become enlightened enough as a society to think public drunkeness isn't cute or something to be admired. But now, in the grand ol' year of 2020, we have an entire pandemic driving people to drink. While most of them stay drunk within the privacy of their own homes, I would like to next bring your attention to a place called Florida.

The girl waited patiently for the next spawn of eggs, munching quietly on her food and watching Oscar cast his line back and forth, back and forth. How many eggs was he getting compared to her? Probably not that much more total, but still more total. She really needed to work on getting the fishing skill as well. Unfortunately, she had so much more experience to get to her necessary skills.

The spawn of eggs finally appeared at her feet and she collected them as quickly as possible. She was approaching the deadline for the eggs spawns quickly and soon they would all stop spawning entirely. She was worried that she wasn't going to hit the number of eggs she wanted in the amount of time that she had left. If a good amount eggs spawned in the next rounds, she would actually hit them. I need to add another sentence here because the word limit is always just short.

image.thumb.png.daeff3e51198073ae18b8b26fd61281c.png

Spoiler

LD: 7+6=13; CD: 7
Eggs Found: 5
Materials: 1

Total Eggs: 32
Total Materials: 11

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143471 CD1, LD10+7 Fail.

You see Florida is a state in the United States of America. I want you to consider for a moment, concentrated crazy. Right? You have a vision. Like a dude just blubbering in a straitjacket screaming about how the aliens want to invade his skull and harvest his bananas? Alright, multiply that times a billion and slap all of them into an area that gets completely slammed by natural disasters every year. Then, I want you to understand that Florida is or was a very desirable retirement spot for many senior citizens after they retire. So to recap, we have literal crazy people and old people stuck together on a landmass surrounded on three sides by water that constantly gets assaulted by hurricanes. Right? You're following, yeah? Okay, so imagine all of that but about 40% of the landmass is swamps filled with alligators. And, you have Florida. You're welcome for this perfectly-preserved knowledge.

The eggs were seeming to come faster than usual at this point. Maybe the last half hour of the event doubled with spawn of eggs for all the floors for those who were struggling to meet their goals. God knew Yuki needed that boon for sure, or else she wasn't going to be able to buy the stamp or the reroll tickets like she wanted to. She needed those items, or else she would need to wait for the next event to get something like that. That could be a year from now for all she knew.

The next batch of eggs spawned on the rocks below her. She collected them quickly and moved them into her inventory to get the next ones to spawn as quickly as possible. All she needed was about 15 more eggs, if she could get that she would be happy. And if Kaylee could just write 150 words that'd be nice.

image.thumb.png.ee10df8891a4dca9ac0e05152ae71328.png

Spoiler

LD: 6+6=12; CD: 5
Materials: 1

Total Eggs: 35
Total Materials: 12

Edited by Zajcica