[E3][F21/PP]Last Minute Eggo Blitz!~ <<Nature's Treasure>>

Spoiler

ID: 143475 CD7, LD6+7 1 T3 Material, 6 Eggs

Total: 11 T3 Mats, 40 Eggs

Oh yeah, it dawns on me that I might need to explain what a Jagerbomb is. Okay, so there's this brand of whiskey called Jagermeister. Honestly, it is pretty damn awful. So you take a shot of that and then you drop it into a mug of beer. The idea is that you chug them both at the same time and then, at the end, you get this super-intense burning sensation of the whiskey mixing with the beer. Never quite got the appeal, honestly. But, hey, some people be wildin' out here in 2020. Don't even get me started on the club scene. I know you're probably thinking of us back here in the 21st Century as backwards people who are ignoring some obvious solution to the problems that currently vex us. But if I explain the club scene to you, I fear that I will irreparably harm whatever opinion you have for your ancestors from now until the end of time. But if you insist.

Yuki chugged another bottle of the Dr. Pepper while waiting for the next spawn of eggs. It was making her nervous just staring at the ground waiting for the eggs to just appear out of thin air like she had been. It was honestly making her anxious. She stuffed more the rice balls into her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of sakura denbu inside the onigiri.

Another set of eggs of spawned at her feet, and by now it was like clock work. She scooped up the chocolate collections and moved them into her inventory without a second though. Her HUD was just open perpetually at this point. No need to close it as it only wasted time.

The eggs continued to keep her in suspense. She needed to get more. 12 more eggs and she could be finished with collecting for the rest of the year. Just shy of word count again!~

image.thumb.png.17afb877fd569b32dbaa8a519f89e4dc.png

Spoiler

LD: 20+6=26; CD: 5
Eggs Found: 3
Materials: 2

Total Eggs: 38
Total Materials: 14

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143491 CD12, LD5+7 4 T3 Materials, 6 Eggs

Total: 15 T3 Mats, 46 Eggs

Alright, here's the club scene in a nutshell. So you go find yourself a warehouse. You fill it with booze, music, and very dim lights. Now, you cram a bunch of young, extremely horny adults into this warehouse. You overcharge them for the drinks and the food. You can't hear anything that anyone is saying over the loud boom of the speakers. There's also no air conditioning. So now you're sweaty. There's no real room to dance. A bottle of water costs you literally an hour's pay. You're playing with the fire of irreparable ear damage. Why would anyone sign up for this? Why would anyone willingly go to a place like this? Well, I want you to realize that people literally wait in line to get into the warehouse in the first place. So you see why I was concerned that it would irreparably damage whatever esteem you held your ancestors in. We be wildin' but we also dumb. So very dumb.

The paladin was leaning in her chair at this point. She needed to get the rest of these eggs, so they needed to spawn quicker. The cardinal system needed to spam these things out faster damnit. Or the writer just needed to vomit out more useless words to reach the work count quicker. Like Jesus Kaylee you have a word per minute of 112 and you can't type out these posts like they were shots? What the [censored].

Another cluster of eggs at her feet and moved instantly to her inventory. Yuki was getting good at the timing now, she would make the deadline if she was lucky with the spawns. But with how her luck usually was, she probably wouldn't reach that goal. I'm at 127 words right now and I still cant think of anything to write about anymore. Do i really have to talk more about eating balls of rice and waiting for chocolate eggs?

image.thumb.png.c069a035f010be65bbcbbe8c7489402e.png

Spoiler

LD: 11+6=17; CD: 1
Eggs Found: 2

Total Eggs: 40
Total Materials: 16

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143505 CD3, LD11+7 8 Eggs

Total: 15 T3 Mats, 54 Eggs

It is my hope, dear reader, that you will understand the situation that I am in. I am not some literary savant of the 21st century. I literally just do this stuff for fun. If you, two thousand years into the future, are reading this and prescribing any particular meaning to the words that I am writing, then you are thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. I am literally typing words into a window to fill a word count in order to get credit enough to receive a completely imaginary currency in an imaginary world on an imaginary dude to get this dude an imaginary item that assign certain numbers to him. Those numbers are then squared against the numbers of another imaginary thing. It's just a weird, strange pastime. Don't judge me. I will, however, judge you. We have literally hundreds of authors of great renown and you're reading the fourth-wall breaking drivel of some random dude on the internet.

I only have 14 more minutes to finish writing 600 words. I can't do this anymore someone please help me, my finger tips are starting to get raw. What else should I even talk about? My writing partner has gone awol and I don't know what to describe anymore. Oh no only 13 minutes left jesus please help me, I'm just a trap trapped in a game collecting some freaking eggs for silly in game prizes that have no value in the real world what so ever.

Oh look, more eggs spawned at Yuki's feet, but you knew that was coming didn't you? How else can I spice up my dialect? I'm not even sure anymore. This has just become some fourth wall satire that I'm really not proud of anymore. See I'm still 19 words too short of being finished with this post and I'm only ranting at this point. Someone please help me.

image.thumb.png.d5088666e43bcf590e8bde0e2b1252b9.png

Spoiler

LD: 1+6=7; CD: 11
Eggs Found: 6
Materials: 0

Total Eggs: 46

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 143511 CD11, LD20+7 4 T3 Materials, 8 Eggs

Total: 19 T3 Mats, 62 Eggs

Oscar seemed to have an out-of-body experience as he snapped back to reality. Where had he gone? He had this odd feeling that somewhere, somehow, someone in the future had been given an education about Florida of all places. He opened up another drink and took a long sip. Then, he cast his line out into the lake once more. Patiently, Oscar waited until he felt a tug on his line. He was glad that he was actually able to sit down and fish. Maybe all he really needed to be able to sit down and get it done was to have some company for once. He felt a tug on his line and Oscar reeled it back in. Somehow, not only had he caught four fish on his hook, but he had also caught eight eggs. Not one to question that logic, Oscar added the loot to his pile and kept on trucking. He honestly didn't know why he was still fishing for eggs at this point. He figured he would just pass them to Yuki when all was said and done.

So I still need to write another freaking 300 words just to fill this in. Oh my god. I only have nine more minutes to make out this post and another one to finish off this event. I finally rolled a fancy amount of 50 eggs which is what I was shooting for, so I'm glad for that. Yuki really needed thos eggs so I'm glad that I spent a whole hour vomiting 100s of words that don't make sense in a roleplay context and completely break the fourth wall, but hopefully I don't get in trouble for it. Have mercy on my soul. I've been awake for 22 consecutive hours to finish grinding this event out and my wrist really hurt.

Wow, more eggs at Yuki's feet? It's almost like the appeared there out of thin air like magic. It total wasn't because the entity with the control of the gods was making that happen so I could have cool equipment. Oh no.

image.thumb.png.ade980882e4432781124d1f3614b8cef.png

LD: 4+6=10; CD: 9
Eggs Found: 5
Materials: 0

Total Eggs: 51

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 124523 CD2 Fail

Oscar cast his line back out, still stuffing his face with garbage food all the while. This time, he produced an entire basket of ribs. Without a word, he began to pick the meat from the bones. Barbecue sauce smeared all over his face hole as he stripped the bones clean. He placed the cleaned bones to the side before tucking into another one. He was so into his meal that he didn't even notice that his fishing rod had been given a strong tug. How could one commit themselves to fishing when there were ribs in front of them. Finally, Oscar finished his meal. With a few swipes of his menu, he produced a cloth napkin and a moist towelette. He began to dab his mouth clean before freeing his face of the chunks of meat with the napkin. Then, he began to pick the meat from his teeth with a wooden toothpick. Honestly, that was the best meal he had eaten in a while.

This is the final post of this rolling! Jeez if I can just finish this post with 150 words I will have beaten the time frame I need to get all the eggs I worked so hard to collect and stuff. Oh no, Oscar is pressuring me to hurry now and it's not good. I don't work very well under pressure when it came to writting. I think my right hand is cramping and I can't stand this anymore. 150 words isn't a lot but I have written nearly 3000 in an hours time. How can I expidite this process? The [censored] post hardly working anymore.

More eggs at Yuki's feet?! Better pick those up before they faded into the abyss of the nether. She needed those damn things to get better chances at uniques. Ow, my hand is actually hurting now. How many words do I have left? Only need five more, hehe. 150 boys.

image.thumb.png.e1011b90df09f0f7c81c5ba49f6f3d27.png

LD: 10+6=16; CD: 9
Eggs Found: 5

Total Eggs: 56
Total Materials: 18

Edited by Zajcica
Spoiler

ID: 124530 CD5, LD15+7 1 T3 Material, 8 Eggs

Total: 20 T3 Mats, 70 Eggs

Oscar cast out his line one more time. This time, he turned his attention to the fries that he had made long before he'd even set up shop next to the lake. By some strange magic, they were still as piping-hot as the moment he pulled them out of the boiling oil. He squirted some ketchup from a bottle over them and then grabbed a handful. Unceremoniously stuffing the fried potatoes into his greedy gullet, he washed it down with a long sip of his ice-cold soda. Once he was done, with perfect timing, he felt a tug on his line. After a mighty struggle, Oscar again was greeted by the sight of eight eggs speared upon his hook. That brought his total up to seventy. He hoped that between what he had gathered and what Yuki had gathered, she would have enough to get all of the rewards she wanted from the shop. Oscar definitely wasn't doing this for his own benefit.