[wooden crates in a certain merchant's humble abode.]

[fixture to Pandora's Wares.] 
-- but really, these compiled/traded paraphernalia are mere tidbits to the small establishment's entire hotchpotch of items.
-- no one really knows what the rest are for. not even the girl responsible for the mess.
    -- because she bloody forgot.

//i.e. Blake's megathread for trading between their characters and other miscellany.

• 1 month later...

"I bought too much on my last shopping trip, take these extra!"

Trading to Arabelle

[x5] Dragon's Breath
T1 Perfect Potion -- Crafter's Respite
A signature concoction of the Cintamani. There are no signs of liquid in this vial, only a swirl of periwinkle smoke seems to sit at the flask's center. When taken, however, it tastes of cool air, revitalizing the drinker's wakefulness and urges them to continue crafting; an alluring call from a foreign muse.

| [#149716] [#149727] [#149979] [#150240] [#150560]

Just now, Andromeda said:

Trading to Arabelle

[x5] Dragon's Breath
A signature concoction of the Cintamani. There are no signs of liquid in this vial, only a swirl of periwinkle smoke seems to sit at the flask's center. When taken, however, it tastes of cool air, revitalizing the drinker's wakefulness and urges them to continue crafting; an alluring call from a foreign muse.

| [#149716] [#149727] [#149979] [#150240] [#150560]

"<3"

Received.

• 2 weeks later...

[to:]       
Hello!
Found some consumables you might like while sorting through my inventory.
I left them with Andromeda -- Pandora's Wares, Floor 1.

Trading to [ ]

[x2] Liquor of Light  
T1 Perfect Potion -- Damage III

A signature concoction of the Cintamani. The vial seems to glow a warm yellow, filled to the brim with translucent liquid sunshine. It tastes sweet when downed, reminiscent of maple syrup, though its flavour is diluted. Flows as easily as water.
| [150850] |  [151935]

[x1] Divinity's Wait  
T1 Perfect Potion -- Mitigation III
"You see right through me." A bottle of white translucent liquid. It tastes like milk, though it flows like water. Its effects are unnoticable until pain kicks in, numbing the sensation even further than the system had originally intended.
[151853]

Viperion 
T1 Perfect Salve -- Toxic Venom
A bundle of toxin shaped into a block, wrapped around in a white paper. Instructions are paired with each purchase of this item: "After unveiling the purple paste, immediately apply it to the tip of a weapon, using its packaging to maneuver where best to apply the poison to its best point of contact against foes. Do not be surprised when the substance fades away in colour after a time. Handle with great care."
[151348]

On 6/6/2020 at 1:03 PM, Arabelle said:

Trading to [ ]

[x2] Liquor of Light  
T1 Perfect Potion -- Damage III

A signature concoction of the Cintamani. The vial seems to glow a warm yellow, filled to the brim with translucent liquid sunshine. It tastes sweet when downed, reminiscent of maple syrup, though its flavour is diluted. Flows as easily as water.
| [150850] |  [151935]

[x1] Divinity's Wait  
T1 Perfect Potion -- Mitigation III
"You see right through me." A bottle of white translucent liquid. It tastes like milk, though it flows like water. Its effects are unnoticable until pain kicks in, numbing the sensation even further than the system had originally intended.
[151853]

Viperion 
T1 Perfect Salve -- Toxic Venom
A bundle of toxin shaped into a block, wrapped around in a white paper. Instructions are paired with each purchase of this item: "After unveiling the purple paste, immediately apply it to the tip of a weapon, using its packaging to maneuver where best to apply the poison to its best point of contact against foes. Do not be surprised when the substance fades away in colour after a time. Handle with great care."
[151348]

Claude:
Arabelle we literally live in the same house-

Received.

"Wouldn't need any of these if the world does end, right~?"

Trading to Andromeda:

[x2] Dragon's Breath

| [#151490] [#151491]

1 minute ago, Arabelle said:

Trading to Andromeda:

[x2] Dragon's Breath

| [#151490] [#151491]

"Th...thanks. I'll still try my best!"

Received.

Trading to Andromeda:

[x5] Der Flohwalzer
T2 Rare Debuff Song -- [x2] Hypnosis

[reference] Dance, and have your breath stolen away.
|
[150507] [150510] [150512] [150654] [146349]

[x1] Etude Tableau Op. 39 No. 6
T2 Uncommon Debuff Song -- [x1] Hypnosis

[reference] You must have been blind, to mistake the Big Bad Wolf for one of your dearest.
[139656]

• 2 weeks later...

"Wait, why are you selling these, they're so pretty--"

Received.

"Every player needs a Dimensional Backpack. Have one for free, courtesy of your local R5 Merchant! AKA: I always buy from your place, why do you never visit mine. :pepehands:"

Trading to Mishiro:

Dimensional Backpack
Unique Item. | Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time. | []

Arabelle:
I have a surprise waiting for you.
Pandora's Wares.

Trading to Mishiro:

[x5] Lacrimosa
T1 Perfect Support Song -- [x3] HP Recovery (Instant Effect)

[reference] "Qua resurget ex favilla / Judicandus homo reus / Huic ergo parce, Deus." Hymn from Mozart's Requiem. The day of judgment is inevitable, yet mercy is all that shall descend for this hour.
|
[147462] [147465] [155058] [155040] [155041]

[x10] Für Elise
T1 Rare Support Song -- [x2] HP Recovery (Instant Effect)

[reference] Lingering sentiments. Wilted flowers, and a love that never came to be.
|
[145555] [152477] [152483] [152667] [152669] [152674] [152676] [156256] [156270] [156273]

[x5] Liebestraum No. 3
T1 Uncommon Support Song -- [x1] HP Recovery (Instant Effect)

[reference] "O lieb, so lang du lieben kannst." 
| [147460] [145309] [145310] [148585] [155053]

[x1] Le Gibet
T1 Rare Debuff Song -- [x2] Lullaby (Instant Effect)

[reference] The sun sets on a dead man hanging from the gallows. Hearer, the bell tolls for thee.
[153420]

[x1] Der Flohwalzer
T1 Rare Debuff Song -- [x2] Hypnosis (Instant Effect)

[reference] Dance, and have your breath stolen away.
| [153507]

Trading to Andromeda:

Der Flohwalzer
Rare Debuff Song -- Hypnosis II
[reference] Dance, and have your breath stolen away.
| tier 2 (x3) ~~ [146353] [146516] [146523]

Etude Tableau Op. 39 No. 6
Uncommon Debuff Song -- Hypnosis I
[reference] You must have been blind, to mistake the Big Bad Wolf for one of your dearest.
| tier 2 (x1) ~~ [139763]