[SP-F19] Pseudo-Odyssey II - Unrequited and Relentless Feelings A Crow Can't Understand

"This may seem like a selfish request but I want him join you on your gathering of materials" A boy about two years younger than Crozeph told him as they talked at a cabin. Crozeph found himself surrounded by one guild from god-knows-where. They weren't exactly a proper guild but rather a group who managed to stick together for a long time. Crozeph finished his drink and stood up "it is selfish but I'll help, it's just gathering of materials" he told them. The boy nodded in agreement and called one of his teammates "James you heard the guy, you can go with him in the mean time until we get back" he said. Crozeph didn't like what he heard, it's like the guy named James was the least liked person in the group. "I told you can take care of myself, I can go with you" he told them. James had his arms crossed and was already upset about the groups decision for him "it's like i'm one of the girls in this group, I can't join one dungeon raid and you let Carmilla join with you!" he was already at his wits end and decided to storm out of the tavern. The boy who talked to Crozeph earlier shook his head "he's a good guy, just that-" Crozeph opened the door of the tavern as he is about to head out also "he likes Carmilla but is low leveled compared to her thus you didn't allow him in your dungeon crawling" he told him. The boy made a grin as he heard Crozeph "pretty sharp huh? I don't like him but he insists on being with Carmilla's side even if his performer a** couldn't defend himself. I just feel obligated to take care of of him, you have no problems with that right?" Crozeph kept his cool and it seems the other members are quite cautious of him. "Look at you merry band of men and some women going on some beginner dungeon here, I'll do the favor and have James go with me and be a wimp together somewhere. I don't like you too but I have no problems with that, sometimes i wonder if you developed some understanding at all" he said. The boy stood up and followed Crozeph outside "listen you arrogrant prick, Chosa recommended me to you so I  wondered why since you in this floor also but she didn't tell you'd be this disrespectful!"  he uttered flaming in anger as if someone slapped him a cake with jalapeno toppings. Crozeph turned around, his dead serious blue eyes piercing at the boy "well then give me a reason why I should give it to you, I'll be off now or James might fall in some stupid pit" he told them. The other members took a sigh of relief "you shouldn't pick fights with people like those, can't at least let your ego sleep for once?" Carmilla told. The boy shook his head in disbelief, a player they just met recommended by a friend just spouted some words in from of his team "where did Chosa find that guy?" he thought.

Crozeph's stats

• HP: 440/440 I Energy: 44/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 11

Skills

• Curved Sword R1
  • Katana R4
  • Battle Healing R2
  • Light Armor R2
  • First Aid R1
  • Survival [extra]
  • Meditation [extra]

Equips

• Bleeding Dove +3 damage
  • Kuro Yukata +3 LD
  • Yagyu's Legacy +1 Savvy +2 EVA

Items

• Field Ration +30 max HP
  • Silver Key
  • T2 Blank Dungeon map
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph found James sitting under a tree just outside the settlement, he was very upset and tries to console himself by looking far ahead into the clouds. Crozeph walked towards him but inside his head he doesn't know what to say "s**t I don't know what to say to him" he thought as he continued walking towards James. The boy noticed him quickly, his attire had been so different from most players like him. While they wore some sturdy armor made of leather and metal, this player Chosa recommended to them was only wearing a coat and yukata. 

"What do you want from me?" he snarled at Crozeph, he knew him only by name and james wouldn't go around trusting someone especially when the nickname is Crow "I'm the messiah, follow me" Crozeph replied "blasphemy Crozeph! blashphemy!" the words echoed in his head. James stared for a few seconds and then laugh "the messiah huh? can you get me out of this game?" he asked Crozeph "with Carmilla?" the raven-haired player replied. James chuckled as he heard the name "dude why you gotta remind me of how weak I am"  he told him. Crozeph saw that it was a grassy area and began to lie down "you're not, your leader is just a terrible one. Having underleved members is a mark of a wannabe leader" he told James. He was suprised  when Crozeph lied down on the grass, he's pretty sure that they were to gather materials. "I wanted to apologize for my attitude earlier, I didn't mean to act like tha-" Crozeph raised his index finger stopping james from saying any further "don't sweat it, we all have our own frustrations like why am I baby-sitting you? so we should take it easy for now and later we'll be gathering like we're trying to complete the dragonballs"  he told James who just laughed at what he said "you say weird things" he told him.

The two players made their way to a small forest. The floor had more meadows and plains than forest. It doesn't really matter for Crozeph as long as he can do what he wants. James tagged along and was quiet the whole time. It was difficult to strike a conversation with Crozeph, he was eager to look for something. "so I go search up here" Crozeph slapped one of the trees "you can search anywhere, just don't go too far" he added. James shook his head at what Crozeph said "geez you really are trying to babysit me"  he told him. Crozeph climbed up rather quickly. There were more branches so it was easier for him to reach a few feet up. 

James searched at the nearby bushes and tried to look for something useful. Frustration still welled up inside him, he wanted to join the dungeon raid but just like what the group leader said to him "I should stay here until i'm strong enough"  he thought. Crozeph hummed a tune as he searched for materials, he finds delight in it and somehow it calms like while James seem to really dislike what they are doing right now.

• ID: 144423 
  • LD: 4 + 3 = 7 no materials found
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph was unlucky on his first attempt to search for materials. He didn't mind though, it was his first attempt so it was easy to say it doesn't define the way things would go later on. James found something and placed it inside his bag. Crozeph jumped down from the tree and looked around him "so how was the material finding trip?" Crozeph asked him. James looked away, embarrassed because he found something. Crozeph opened his HUD and tried to look for a better place to search for materials "there are only a few forests here. Well we can still scour the place of anything useful" he told him. James was quiet even if he did better on their first try to find materials. 

Crozeph shook his head and resumed searching. "Don't wander off, I'm telling you, I'll smack you with my scabbard if you got lost somewhere" Crozeph told him. The two moved a few feet away from the are they searched and continued. Crozeph didn't climb up a tree this time and just decided to stab anything with his katana. It might work or not but who cares? he's the one doing the searching so he'll do it in his terms.

• ID: 144424
  • LD: 12 + 3 = 15 [material found]
  • x1 T2 material found
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and James searched for materials with their backs turned against each other. James's frustration remained, the more he thinks about his group going in a dungeon the more he felt angry. James picked up a rick and smashed it on the ground. Crozeph still searched for materials, there's nothing he can say about the boy's anger so he decided to just carry one with what he is doing. He didn't want to get involved with James' nonsense, it was pretty clear to him that James is jealous of Carmilla going with their group leader. It was childish to drag it on but he barely knows the person so he remained quiet as they searched around

A few minutes passed and Crozeph heard a consistent sound of rocks smashing on the ground. He turned around and began to speak "hey! stop that, it's irritating as hell" he told James. The boy turned around red in anger "I wanted to join them, I can handle myself! instead here I am with some knockoff Himura Kenshin who only likes to gather materials!" Crozeph didn't like what he hears "don't you dare talk s**t about Himura Kenshin, I'll Batto Jutsu your sorry a** back to Floor 1" Crozeph replied with a dead-serious eyes. James continued to unleash his frustrations at Crozeph "I don't care!"  he yelled. In a few seconds, James saw something glimmer and the tip of Crozeph's katana was already pointing to his neck "I told you already and I mean what I say" he said before putting his sword back on his sheathe. James was surprised "how did you do that?"  he asked Crozeph. the raven-haired player shrugged "I just practice footwork and saw the same moves over and over again so I kinda figure out how it works" he replied. Crozeph resumed his search for materials while James stood there looking at Crozeph "maybe this guy can help me"  he thought.

• ID: 144537
  • LD: 18 + 3 = 21 [materials found]
  • x1 T2 mat found
Edited by Crozeph

James returned to the gathering of materials, it was much harder than before to strike a conversation with Crozeph. He wanted to ask now how Crozeph was able to pull out that kind of move earlier as it seemed fast. The continued searching and decided to stay quiet for the rest of the time. Crozeph tried to look somewhere and it seems that he had found a few in a good while. He stood straight and massaged his shoulder. James, on the other hand, didn't find any and after a while he bit his lip and asked Crozeph "please teach me of what you did earlier!" he uttered with his face red all over. Crozeph looked at him, confused. He didn't know what to say to James as he only made two steps before pointing his blade at him earlier "I only did the basic footwork in kendo, it's nothing special" he replied. James' eyes gleamed "so you practiced that Japanese swordsmanship? are you Japanese? " Crozep shook his head as James asked him "no I'm not, I was dragged into a kendo club when I studied in Japan then joined a dojo of my friend. I practiced my footwork since my strength is not enough to wield it to win, I was nimble though"  he told James. the boy thought for a while "so you're not that good yet you have the speed" he said as he looked Crozeph "yes in a nutshell I was just fast enough, I'm still lacking the speed needed to even win a sparring but this game kinda buffed my skills the more I applied it in battles" James nodded his head, it seems Crozeph can help him.

Crozeph resumed his search while James smiled and pondered "I can actually learn a few things from him, maybe I should ask him how to do that footwork" he thought as he softly laughed behind Crozeph.

• ID: 144538
  • LD; 5 + 3 = 8 no materials found
  • total mats found: 2
Edited by Crozeph

James pulled out his short sword and began to copy Crozeph's form earlier. He was amazed by the speed and how Crozeph's katana had a blood-red edge on it. Crozeph however was still gathering materials while taking glances at James "it's easy to know but the practice part is hard." he thought. Crozepg remembered the day he was dragged by his best friend in the kendo club of their school. Despite the treatment he received from his classmates, Crozeph was not hateful for them and the kendo club seemed to have help him calm himself more. He didn't like how he was taken there by force but his friend had voiced her concern about Crozeph being alone. He was the most terrible student in the club, his arms move slow and his strength can't guarantee a score but his speed was a little above average and it was thanks to the footwork which he practiced for a long time.

James continued to copy the move Crozeph made earlier. Crozeph shook his head "we can do that later, try to at least gather some materials" Crozeph told him. James was happy with what he head and quickly looked for places where he can gather materials. Crozeph stabbed anything wit his katana, hoping to find another material for him.

• ID: 144557
  • LD: 16 + 3 = 19 material found
  • x1 T2 material found
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and James took a break after searching. They didn't gather much but Crozeph was far too optimistic to stop just yet. James stood up after resting for a while and pulled out his shortsword again. He gripped it with hands like Crozeph did earlier before moving forward. Crozeph watched as James tried to emulate what he did "you can't really do it easy with a one-handed sword." he told James. The boy paused for a second before looking back at Crozeph "can I borrow your katana?" he asked. Crozeph gave him a stoic look on his face and replied "you'd have to pry it off my dead hands."  Crozeph stood up and showed his footwork to James "it's like shuffling your feet like this and then trying to hit something as you move and there you have it, suri ashi or something it's called."  James gave an annoyed look "you suck at teaching"  he said "do you really think I'm knowledgeable on this? like I said my skills buffed my mediocre movements" he replied. Crozeph moved beside James "look how I do it, you move forward and backward first so you can get the feel of doing it" he told James. The boy watched and soon began to do it on his own repeatedly.

Crozeph returned to his search again while James repeatedly try to mimic the footwork he just taught. "This might not amount to much but I'm sure this can help me improve on fights" he told himself as he shuffled his feet forward and backward.

• ID: 144583
  • LD: 13 + 3 = 16 [material found
  • x1 T2 material found
  • total mats found: 3
Edited by Crozeph

A tedious search but Crozeph endured, He is planning something and he will do what he can to accomplish that plan. James continued on the footwork and was amazed by how easy it was to him. "I can do this all day," he told Crozeph who was busy picking something under the bushes. "Of course it is easy to practice it but you gotta do it every day and don't get cocky, you can't prove it's effectiveness until you apply it into an actual battle." Crozeph continued on looking for materials as James tried to do it faster but he can't maintain the proper form. "It really is hard to do faster, you did say you practiced this a lot of times right? he uttered trying to maintain his feet on the ground shuffling and not lifting it too high. "I did and that's because I joined a dojo who's practitioners want to split my head so I did my best to dodge and score until the match ends" he said. James was surprised by what he heard "are you some kind of an outcast in society?" he asked Crozeph. The raven-haired player remained where he was as he heard James ask "I am but that's a different story, the reason other members of the dojo want me to drop is because I was dragged there by the granddaughter of the master himself" he told James who felt a little nervous "that sounds complicated" he said.

Crozeph continued, there's still more time to gather and he doesn't like wasting it. James was more determined and practiced more on what Crozeph taught him. "Maybe I should try to test him later if he can do it" Crozeph thought as he searched. they may not be together for a long time but teaching James a thing or two might help him gain some courage for himself.

• ID: 144671
  • LD: 7 no material found
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph stood up after finding nothing to his spot "want to try it out on a simple battle?" he told James. The boy seemed to feel nervous as he heard battle "w-we use weapons? that's not a good idea"  he told Crozeph who dusted off the grass on his yukata "no weapons just a friendly match" he replied, "the rules are simple we try to grab one another by the collar and we can only move forward and backward first one to grab the collar wins, how does that sound?" he told him. James was eager to do it and he quickly assumed the stance "bring it on Crozeph!" he uttered "oh? getting cocky now are we?" he retorted. The duel began with Crozeph quickly grabbing James' leather armor and pulling him making the boy lose his balance "I won't go easy on you so you can grasp the importance of what I just taught you" he said as he let him go "another round?" James nodded his head "yes please!" he yelled before assuming the proper stance again.  

James fell on his knees as he lost his balance "damn it! it's harder than I thought" he uttered before standing up. Crozeph stood straight as the boy lost for the tenth time "now you see how important it is" he told him. James felt frustrated again as he lost so many times. Crozeph placed his arms inside the sleeves of his haori "don't be frustrated about the result, try to figure out where things went wrong" he told him. James scratched his head for a moment and tried to think about his mistakes earlier "I'm slow?"  he answered him. Crozeph nodded and smiled a bit "and why do you think you're slow?" Crozeph asked again as if he was teaching James something. James looked at himself if he was having problems with his body. He figured that he wasn't experiencing anything that would slow him down. His eyes shifted to Crozeph's clothes and he looked at him "I'm wearing something heavier than yours!" he answered, "wow ten points for figuring it out so that would mean?" Crozeph wasn't finished yet "I should take my armor off and dress like you!" James quickly answered. Crozeph shook his head "figure it out James, would you blindly fight someone lighter than you to death? or would you rather expose yourself to greater damage because you took off your armor?" he asked him.

James felt scared for a moment "so what should I do?" he asked himself. Crozeph wanted James to figure it out first before he explains it. 'I'll resume my search, call me if you figure it out" he told James before searching behind a tree before him.

• ID: 144672
  • LD: 20 material found
  • x1 T2 mats found
  • total mats found: 4
Edited by Crozeph

ten minutes went by and Crozeph heard his voice, it looks like James has figured it out "I know why I'm slow! it's because you're too fast!" he told Crozeph who didn't even give a reaction. He stood there and inside his head a thought has been running the few seconds as he heard James' answer "want me to slap like a b***h?" Crozeph replied. James made a nervous laugh when Crozeph replied to him, it seems he got the answer wrong. Crozeph took a deep breath and tried to stay calm  "it's simple, you're wearing heavier than me right?" he told James who quickly understood what he meant "so I should take it off!" Crozeph tried his best now to say anything ruder "it means you'll be at a disadvantage at times so you gotta think of something that would work out without taking off your armor" Crozeph tried to make James understand the concept "you've got to choose your battles properly and always prepare for whatever you think is possible to happen" he added.

James felt a sting at what he heard "so it is really obvious that I can't join the dungeon raid because I am at a disadvantage" he muttered as he slumped under a tree.  Crozeph sighed at the boy's reaction and searched for materials again "disadvantages aren't that hard to overcome if you ask me" he uttered as he searched. "I deal a great amount of damage when I attack and at the same time I received great damage so I had to make something work" he added. James looked at Crozeph eager to know what he did to compensate for his soft build "so right now I'm building some kind of a debuff specialist build but it's still not that feasible, I'm still trying things out and that's why I'm doing this" Crozeph searched for anything "gathering materials for that plan. If I can debuff them and buff myself I'll be effective in any battlefield." 

• ID: 144683
  • LD: 20 material found
  • x1 T2 mats found
  • total mats found: 5
Edited by Crozeph

James didn't have any idea before but now he's starting to get the gist of what Crozeph is trying to tell him. Crozeph was searching for materials and was quiet but James might try to answer his question again "I think I understand a little and from what you've been telling me it means I have to figure how to be able to fight without sacrificing too much of my defense"  he told Crozeph. The player smiled as James figured out the basis of what he meant "now you're starting to pick up a thing or two from me" replied. Crozeph continued gathering while James stood behind him "did you notice your arms? they're quite long. Figure out how you can gain an advantage of me in this grabbing game we've done"  he told James who began to think hard "Crozeph is fast that's why he can move forward and backward easily plus he's been practicing for how long. If I stretch out my arm to its maximum I can still grab him even if he moves back to fast" he thought. 

Crozeph liked how the conversation is going smoothly than before, James had the potential and he saw it. Crozeph was never the type to just discard people who are treated weak or an outcast. He knew what it felt and decided to do things for his advantage while at the same time giving them an advantage much like how he was nimble because of trying to master his footwork and teaching James how to do it. he continued his search for materials, later on he'll test James again if he can at least grab Crozeph in their game.

• ID: 144684
  • LD: 7 + 3 = 10 no materials found
Edited by Crozeph

"OK! my body is ready!" James uttered as he hopped, eager to test out his newfound knowledge from Crozeph."Don't make it sound weird" Crozeph replied, he was unlucky on his last search and he might as well see what trick James came up with. "Why? there's only the two of us here, no one can hear my edgy shounen lines" James assumed the stance Crozeph taught him. "What if there are people watching us, like in some kind of website where they can see us here goofing off." Crozeph moved forward, his step still quick like he did before. He had no intention of holding back, it's a man's pride on the line. James was overwhelmed by the speed and tried to stretch his arm forward. The other player moved back avoiding the first attempt to grab his haori. "Making use of your arms' length, nice thinking" Crozeph tried to gain some distance but James continued to extend his arm to grab him. Crozeph new that he wouldn't be able to dodge it if he moved back further. He moved forward and it tempted James to grab him "got ya!"  he thought. Crozeph moved his body while still maintaining his stance and grabbed James' armor "be creative" he told James before moving back pulling the boy with him. James lost his balance but didn't fall to his knee "how can you be so efficient with these things?" he asked Crozeph.

Crozeph just shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, I just thought that some flashy moves won't get things done for people like me"  he uttered as he fixed his haori. James sighed, it seemed like he can't beat Crozeph on the grab game they're doing. 'Relax, this is your first time learning something like this. When I first learned it I practiced so much that I almost walk like that" he said, "if we never meet again you can try it on lower level monsters but first I gotta finish what I taught you" Crozeph made the stance again "now we do the sideways and combine it with the first one" he added. James got more excited but it felt a little sad because he still wanted to learn more from Crozeph. "Right! let's wrap up this lesson so I can resume my practice" he told Crozeph with a confident look on his face.

Crozeph taught James of what he knows and it seems like the boy was interested in his way of fighting. He went and gathered materials again, it was his main objective of visiting the floor. "Tier 2 items are what I need for that plan" he thought. It has been running inside his head, his plan of having a build that specializes in giving buffs and debuffs. He had planned to make himself more resilient so he can still go solo for gathering things. James was preoccupied with the things that Crozeph taught him, it seemed like no one bothered to help him make up for what he lacks in his group. Crozeph didn't like how things turned out or maybe he's just assuming "aren't they suppose to help each other?" he thought. It would be a petty excuse if the group leader just didn't like James, an immature move.

Crozeph continued his search, still thinking about how to gather his remaining skills points and invest them properly. He didn't want to waste his points on ranking up skills that wouldn't help his plan. For now, he can continue to search for what he needs, and hopefully, James could find a way of improving himself so he can move out of his group. "That kid is undeserving of such harsh treatment," he thought "they could've just trained him, he seemed enthusiastic to learn" he added.

James sat down on the grass, he was tired of doing it all repeatedly but he liked it "it's been a while since someone helped me with this" he told Crozeph who is still searching around the area "yeah, I thought so and that is the leader's fault" he replied to James. The boy frowned at what he heard from Crozeph "Carmilla was the one who helped me level up, it was just the two of us back then" he uttered as he looked down on the ground. "We needed help because we realized that the two of us can only do so much. After that they began to just pick Carmilla and left me struggling to catch up." Just as Crozeph suspected, he knew that Carmilla was just someone to add to the group "I don't get it she's not that pretty if you ask me" Crozeph told him.

James stood up and pointed his finger at Crozeph "you take that back! she's the pride of our town plus she's good at fencing! she's wickedly beautiful that boys would ask her out" he uttered as if he's describing a goddess to Crozeph "I get it you like her but it would seem like a bit impractical to just throw in a girl with a bunch of men" he told him "There were only two girls in their group right?" he asked James. The boy gave it a thought "two pretty girls in a group" James felt uneasy. Crozeph laid down on the grass, it was time to rest and also think about what they have to do next.

James began to explain to Crozeph how their group works "we usually split into two, one does the fighting and the other the gathering. It's not a permanent set-up because we'd switch roles so the gatherers can level up" he told Crozeph. "There's three of us who's stuck on being a gatherer, the two decided that they'd stay as gatherers but I didn't. It was frustrating and I didn't know what to do, Carmilla is doing fine but I've been noticing that I'm being excluded" Crozeph had to know more before he decides how to help James "tell me who are those that fight regularly and there's nothing wrong with being a gatherer as long as you can still do decent damage" he said as he reassures James of his current situation. "The whole group numbers to eight members, I didn't get to fight in the last three swapping of roles. Carmilla rarely swaps and our leader hasn't changed his role ever since he got two levels higher than us." James wanted to be more than just a gatherer but it seems the leader is making things hard for him. "I don't like him, Grey, he's arrogant when it comes to those who aren't as strong a him. You're the only one who talked back to him like he's your b***h and somehow it made some of us satisfied." Crozeph tried to piece together his information "why would a group like this tear itself from the inside" Crozeph thought that it's just some kind of arrogance but it seems there's something that they didn't know.

"Let me get things straight, you are eight players in a group, four does the fighting and four does the materials gathering. You swap role so you can level up but for some reason two of your members decided to be gatherers only, and there's two of you who still swaps out but..." Crozeph raised his index finger "... since there's only two of you who want to swap, it turned out to be troublesome for them and decided that you won't swap anymore" he added. James bit his lip "It's frustrating, as if Grey was taking all the EXP for himself"  he told Crozeph. "Why don't you just leave with Carmilla?" Crozeph asked him. It was the only option they have and if this continues, James will only be a gatherer and even if there's no shame on it, The boy didn't want to end up as a burden to his friend.

"That's what I keep telling Carmilla, it's getting more toxic as each day passes but she just avoids me and told me to knock it off"  it was hard for James but he still tried to persuade her "I couldn't leave Carmilla behind, she's my childhood friend. She was more outgoing than me but she always admits that I'm her only trusted friend but somehow I can't see that anymore" Crozeph looked at James, he knew that the boy likes Carmilla but his lack of experience on relationships has made it hard for him to give any advice. "Grey planned on what? no matter how I look at it, he's just greedy on EXP and s**t. Why go your way to take out someone who doesn't want to fight?" Crozeph scratched his head "things got more troublesome" he thought as they continued to rest.

Edited by Crozeph

It was a weird situation for them. Crozeph rarely involves himself with other people but he can see some signs that someone is up to no good. James lied down and continued to talk "it's been months since we joined them. I couldn't take on stronger mobs, my skills can only support Carmilla when it's just the two of us. My damage is decent for my level but I always find delight in seeing Carmilla enjoying herself in battles so the best I can do is keep her safe" he told Crozeph. Crozeph listened but his mind can only deduce one thing,  James likes Carmilla but as to why he's going out of his way to remain by her side is something Crozeph couldn't understand "he could've just left and tried to level himself up then got back and took her away from Grey" he thought. 

"That's why when I saw how you moved it gave me hope that I could become stronger even if I'm weird"  Crozeph gave an annoyed laugh "yeah it also gave me a reason to slap you left and right" Crozeph replied. James laughed as Crozeph reacted to his jab."I wanted to be there for her always but if the gap on our levels grows I won't be able to do it" Crozeph shook his head, there are other options but it seems James wanted to take the romance path "all right get up, I found someplace where a treasure could be hidden so get moving" he told James.

Crozeph and James stood side by side and a rather suspicious place was before them. "It looks like a burial site" James told him with a suspicious eye "the higher chance of it having a treasure!" Crozeph exclaimed. James was shocked and even if it was a game it still felt wrong "don't be a grave robber! you' might get a curse fall on you!" he told him before he could start digging. "This might be our chance to nab something nice, why let it go with the grave robber thing? also, it's just your impression" Crozeph replied as he pulls himself away from James.

Crozeph walked towards the area and saw that it was indeed a place where something is buried. Crozeph unsheathed his katana and began slashing like a maniac on the ground "dude that's crazy but let me help!" James pulled out his shortsword and began stabbing like a psychopath on the ground. "We can unearth it quicker with the two of us acting like idiots here" Crozeph told him, while doing his best to till the ground "this better be good Crozeph because we look like we're trying to dig someone from the grave!" James continued as he tries to keep up with Crozeph's speed.

• ID: 7 + 3 = 10 no treasure chest
Edited by Crozeph