[PP|F2]<<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

c63d85f2deed1b6e30af8745193754f187887b3e_00.jpg.495980e2c3efcc389240ad4d5127df9f.jpgYuki smiled to Crow. She was happy he was open minded to becoming closer. It made her feel a little bit better about how she went off on him earlier.

"You know Crozeph, you're a pretty strong person, no matter what you said you're like in the real world. To prove it, we should go do that quest that gives you that hand to hand skill together! Come on it will be fun!" She seemed much happier after that conversation. Her smile was bright and happy. They transported to Floor Two where they would find the quest <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> way down in the south of the floor.

The met the NPC that would get her ready for the boulder breaking. They drew whiskers on her face and told her what she needed to do: Break the boulder using only her fists. Hell she could break it with her skull if she wanted. She took the armor she was wearing off and rested it on the ground next to the boulder. Time to get started.

@Crozeph

Spoiler

General
Level: 27 | HP:  570/570 | Energy: 54/54 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | Thorns: 18 

Skills
R2 OHAS, R4 Heavy Armor, R1 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): 1MIT, 2 Thorns
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC 3
White Spear - Lux(OHAS): 2 Bleed, 1 Taunt

Equipment(Standby)
Ice Wall(Shield): MIT 3

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)

Consumables Used:

Spoiler

Name: Nikujaga with Buttered Bread
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 8
ID: 145078
Roll: 11+1 LD: 6
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Protein 2; ACC 1
Description: A stew comprised of Beef Stock, Carrots, Shichimi Togarashi(chili pepper powder) and Green Onion. This is all served with a side of bread and butter and made specifically for Crozeph.
Post Link: [Here]

Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph gave a nervous laugh as Yuki told him about taking on a quest and who he is from the real world "you're full of energy huh" he said as he followed her. It didn't really for Crozeph what the quest was if he was helping by using his katana. Crozeph always heard about the quest where one is supposed to punch a boulder until it breaks, a quest that made Crozeph avoid it for a long time. He was never the and to hand combat enthusiasts and was already on his wit's end surviving at a kendo club "I don't think I can help much with that though, the only thing I learn from kendo classes is hitting someone or something with a stick" he told her "I'll do what I can to help you break this rock but first..." Crozeph sat on the of it and pulled out the meal that he received from Yuki earlier.  

Crozeph could smell that it was stew. "It's been a while since I had some, and it's my favorite beef stew," he said as he began to eat it. He'll be needing it later because he's useless on hand to hand combat, some food that can buff him would be a huge help to make things easier

• ate Nikujaga with Buttered Bread

Spoiler

Basic stats [w/enhancements]

• HP: 500
  • Energy: 50
  • Damage: 10
  • Mitigation: 8
  • Evasion: 2
  • Accuracy: 0
  • +2 Regen I +2 Savvy I +1 Keen I +2 Evasion

Skills

• One-Handed Curve Sword [R1] [+1 base damage]
  • Katana [R5] [+7 base damage]
  • Light Armor Equipment [R2] [+8 MIT]
  • Battle Healing [R2] [+8 HP in combat]
  • First Aid [R1]

Mods

Extra Skills

• Survival [+15 regen out of combat]
  • Meditation

Items

• Nikujaga with buttered Bread +2 Probiotics +1 ACC

@Zajcica

The lean girl stretched herself out while Crow took his time eating the beef stew she had prepared by request. Some of her best work she would dare say, though stew wasn't difficult to make. As long as it was a recipe she knew, or was provided, she could always make amazing meals for anyone.

For someone so small, Yuki was pretty lean. Guess being able to cook your own meals made it easy to stay fit in the real world, but her body was probably nothing but a muscleless sack of skin at this point. It was upsetting knowing that she would lose this fit form when she made it back, but she would get it all back. No time to think about that mess though. Worry about it when you make it back Yuki.

The pink haired paladin looked absolutely tiny with out her armor on, but even still she found a way to completely crack the boulder with her first punch. It wasn't much to start with, but it was still amazing how a single punch from her could curb boulders.

She knew Crow would hit it just as hard, if not harder so she couldn't wait to see his face when he punched the rock and made an even bigger indent than her. "This is pretty good stress relief I'd say. Give it a try Crow."

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.52a298d03aa1148991943b160d18e1f5.png

Boulder

• HP: 46/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph finished his meal as soon as Yuki finished with her attack. The boulder didn't even budge "yeah that's a true boulder right there" he said. Crozeph wiped his lips gently with the sleeve of his yukata and jumped down from the boulder. "Just hit it until it breaks huh?" he said before pulling up his sleeve. Crozeph is left-handed and he began to aim at the boulder. He knew how to punch, he had to defend himself from bullies in middle school. It is something that earned him a somewhat delinquent reputation. He never won in fistfights but he made sure he gets his point across them.

He pulled back his left arm, ready for the impact. He didn't clench his fist, it was more of a punch where the bottom of the palm hits the target with his fingers closed. Crozeph felt the impact coursing back up to his elbow. "I guess I could do it precisely but not as strong as I think I could," he told Yuki before scratching the back his back "I managed to land a blow" he added.

• ID: 145272
  • BD: 10 +2 critical
  • Crozeph dealt 1 base + 2 buff + 2 critical = 5 damage to Boulder

Boulder

• HP: 41/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki watched Crozeph punch a massive crack into the boulders side next to hers. Comparing them, Crozeph could punch much harder than she could. It didn't really surprise her though. Yuki was tough, but not necessarily a strong person. The hormones hadn't really helped her with that stature either. When Crozeph pulled his hand back after the punch you smiled big.

"Sugoi! You're so strong Crow!" She felt disrespectful when she couldn't use san or kun for Crow, but they were already pretty good friends so far. Using those names would be a bit too formal and it didn't seem to bother Crow at all. That being said, she couldn't help but wonder what his real name was. "I've been thinking Crozeph." The girl pulled back her tiny fist and rammed it into the boulder with the most force she could possibly muster. The crack she had made deepened even further.

"What's your real name? Mine... mine is Mikoto. Yuki Mikoto."

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.a2c350bdc463210a41fd2f8b0167bd6a.png

Boulder

• HP: 36/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica
  • ID: 145497
  • BD: 1 + 1 = 2 fail

Crozeph tried to punch again with the same form on his hand. His attack, however, was the opposite of what happened earlier. Crozeph struck the rock but held back at the last second. It didn't take any damage from him "welp there goes my lucky streak" he said. Crozeph scratched the back of his head again "I-I'm not that strong really, it's probably the game boosting my stats. I kinda do things better when it comes to precision but it turns out I'm gonna need more strength to deal damage, I'm really nerfed without my katana" he told her. It was probably his only advantage and one of the reasons he survived, his attacks with a katana can finish a fight quickly but without it he would be a guy who can move fast.

Crozeph was surprised by Yuki's question. He met a lot of people inside Aincrad but no one asked what his real name is "my real name is Christoff Polon" he uttered. It was an icky feeling. He remembered how his family name is still from his mother, he was considered a half but then he didn't live in Japan until his father was able to give them a proper place to live in. Crozeph sighed, his complicated family is somewhat remembered just by uttering his real name. "Well..." Crozeph stretched out his hand for a handshake "nice to you meet you again Yuki Mikoto" he said

Boulder

• HP: 36/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki held out her hand shook his with a bright smile. She was glad that he didn't feel nervous about sharing his real name. Yuki always shared her real name because she was afraid of what people would think if they knew what her name actually meant. Zajcica was a very niche name that some speakers of the native language might not know what it even was. She intended to keep that a secret for as long as possible, but she would probably break down and tell him if he asked her.

"Polon-kun. Got it- Or would you rather I continue to call you Crow, or maybe Kur-Kurisu. That's hard to say in English through my accent." She kind of giggled. "Chrees-kun." She repeated, attempting to get it right.

With a break in the conversation the girl pulled back her haymaker and jammed her fist into a new section of the rock. "I don't mind if you call me by Mikoto since you know it's my name now, but if you like Yuki, please continue to use that."

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.4619dcfb2fb3fd08d1f247b1ccbb41da.png

Boulder

• HP: 32/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph aimed his fist on the rock again, moving his hand back and forth so his arm can remember the feel before he throws the punch. Yuki had asked him what he prefers to be called and it was an easy question "just Crow is fine or Crozeph, I mean if it would be easier for you..."  Crozeph pulled back his arm "...someone already called Karasu here" he added. Crozeph released his punch, hitting the rock and dumped all his weight on the punch was enough to put a little crack on the boulder. He moved his arm back again before the shock could hurt his elbow. He was getting the hang of it but unlike Yuki it wasn't a stress relief for him, it became more like a way for Crozeph to actually learn his attacks.

Crozeph chuckled as Yuki tried to say his name with accent fit for it "well you sound like my classmate when they try to call me so they decided to just call me Kuro or Kurisu something. It get's weird but I don't mind" he aimed at the boulder again and tried to estimate how hard he has to hit it again "I'm more comfortable with calling you Yuki, I'm bad at names so I prefer to call people with the shortest syllable that I can remember" he added.

• BD: 6 + 1 = 7
  • Crozeph dealt 3 damage to boulder

Boulder

• HP: 29/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Kuro-kun? That's a cute little nickname and she likes it. Her smile continued to shine even though her hand was feeling a bit cramped from punching the boulder so much already. "Kuro-kun. I like it! And yeah, just call me Yuki then. Shorten to Yu if it's easier for you" The tank sized up the boulder one more another time, winding her punch back to get a good swing on her enemy, which was a boulder, but still! It looked at her funny!

"Shine!" The girl screamed in her native language as she slammed her fist into the giant rock, creating another giant crack upon it's smooth surface. It looked like only a few more good hits would send this boulder into the afterlife. "Kurisu is a cute name, by the way." She smiled at him with a slight blush. She was trying to be a bit flirtatious, but it wasn't her forte so hopefully he didn't see it as too aggressive.

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.7f876e3c568c37409fbedf4afdb276b0.png

Boulder

• HP: 25/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

"It's much easier to say Kuro huh?" he uttered before punching the boulder. His attack didn't seem to make any damage somehow. "I think I'll go with Yuki" he told her before attempting to punch the boulder. He kept his fist on it feeling the pain on his fist as he tried to damage it. He could remember his childhood days where he got into fights because of him being a "gaijin" in his school. "They're just trying to make do with my name, I told them not to sweat it because I can still understand if they're calling me," he told Yuki "Kuro, Kurisu, Crow, and Crozeph, as long as I know it's me I'm fine with it" he added. Crozeph saw Yuki blush at the mention of his name "heh, I don't know what's cute about it, just a few more letters, and my name would be close to kurisumasu" he as he punched the boulder again.

"Can we even break this boulder?" he asked her while looking for new cracks from their attacks "I've punched it a few times right now but it didn't any cracks, maybe it became harder when we gave a lot of damage earlier" he said. He didn't expect himself to be punching boulders inside the game and probably didn't expect that he'd be doing it like it's some kind of training.

• ID: 145702
  • ID: 3 + 1 = 4 fail

Boulder

• HP: 25/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki blushed a little deeper since he noticed her comment on his name was meant to be a little flirty. Though, she hadn't mean to call him Kurisu, she just couldn't pronounce Chris correctly. "N-Nai, nai. I mean Kuris-Chrisu. Why can I not say this?" The girl looked a bit frustrated with her inability to say his name. Getting somewhat aggravated, the girl pulled back her fist and literally jammed it into the boulder getting her hand stuck in the stone. "Chris, Chris is a cute name. I think it's cute."

Her face flushed as she realized that she might have gone a bit too far with trying might have been making Crow a bit uncomfortable. "Gomen... I'm nervous, I've never tried to get to know a boy better like this." She said with her fist still lodged in the rock, struggling to get her hand free.

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.dac78b7d8d3527960467b4e16932cd43.png

Boulder

• HP: 19/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

"I figured it would be hard to pronounce in your native tongue so when I joined the server I made sure people would call me easier," he told her as she tries to say his name "you can call me kuro or crow if you want to-" Crozeph saw her fist get stuck on the boulder "u-um your hand is stuck" he pointed at her fist. Crozeph took a step back and moved his arms backward and with his weight going with the momentum, Crozeph punched the rock making the crack where her fist got stuck get wider. "pull it out slowly or you might injure your knuckles" he said as he pulled his fist from the rock. Crozeph saw that the boulder is close to shattering and maybe a few more hits and their quest is done.

Crozeph made a soft laugh as Yuki told him about not knowing a boy better as they are now "to be honest with you, knowing a boy is simple. The methods are the ones complicating what supposed to be easy to begin with." Crozeph flailed his hands as he moves back "that's why I never pursue love interests, it gets troublesome. I have a best friend, a girl and we're pretty close but we agreed never to enter a relationship for various reasons"  he added. Crozeph brushed his hair up as he removed his ponytail "that's why I'm quite laidback when it comes to a girl, the only girl to ever have the courage and be my friend kinda messed up my impression on women. I'm too laidback around her but cautious of other women, my life is already messed-up and the last thing I want to do is drag someone with me in that kind of life" Crozeph told her a lot but for him, it might be why he was like this. 

• ID: 145734
  • BD: 6 success
  • Crozeph dealt 3 damage to boulder

Boulder

• HP: 16/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki looked down at her hand that was trap in a stone handcuff. She took a step back to give Crow enough room to punch near hand and loosen it free. With a quick stretch of her wrist, the girl slowly removed her hand from the rock. "Ch-Chris... you sound like you've had a rough time..." She tried to get him a smile. "N-Ne, Chris, I'm not like any other girls that you've known in your life. I would shoulder that weight with you rather than judging you for it. Its what a good friend would do... A good girl friend rather... It's just like taking the damage for dps players as a tank player, I help lift the weight of danger off your shoulder so you can freely move." She felt like it was a bad analogy, and even saying the word girlfriend caused her to choke on some words.

With one last punch from the tiny girl, the boulder split into two halves. "If you don't let someone help you carry that wait...you'll get crushed by it."

image.thumb.png.fcc249394eede9d2ee02eda8f7ae95dc.png

Boulder

• HP: 12/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph smiled but he has already decided for himself, they have to finish the quest "I sure did but that's ok, I'm good at handling the weight."  He tied his hair back into a ponytail and picked up his haori, . He punched the boulder again and opened his HUD, they'd be getting something from this quest with Yuki gaining the martial arts skill. It was an easy thing to do with two people but Crozeph was firm in his decision and he's fine with his katana.

"How thoughtful of you,"  he said as Yuki told him. Crozeph had always been adamant when it comes to having people helping him in terms of being himself, he would accept help but do it sparingly. Yuki is one of those examples. He liked how cheerful she is and they do well together as a team and it reminded him of how he's helping people without them knowing it. "A good friend is always helpful to me but I don't think a good girlfriend will, well for now," he said in a nonchalant way. "Maybe when we get out of this game, I might consider and that's why I'm trying my best to stay alive."  Whatever Crozeph is pursuing it might be something that Yuki can help but for now that remains a mystery even to the raven-haired player.

• ID: 147136
  • BD: 4 + 1 + 2 from boulder = 7 success
  • Crozeph dealt 3 damage to boulder

Boulder

• 9/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki took a few more practice swings and tried to activate a sword art with her fist. Interesting thing to think about but she focused her energy into her hand and gave the boulder a set of fast jabs. Cracks spurred everywhere around the boulder with every hit and Yuki had already dealt twice as much damage with her fist as she had before she had the skill. She smiled at Crozeph.

"That's fair." The girl said, "Well, I'll always be right here if you need me for anything Kuro-kun. And well, if I'm not literally right here, you can message me any time you want. With both of our strength combined, we'll get out of this game. Nothing will stop us from seeing the things we love in the real world again."

Now was a good time to rest before they got back into the grind of destroying another boulder. She took a seat on the ground below the boulder that Crow had claimed and rested quietly for a moment.

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.d2ecfc76a57b7858cb1ce75fe612c10f.png

Boulder

• HP: 9/50 I -2 EVA

Her optimism was impressive for Crozeph. It was as if she was confident enough to take on what comes her way which was the opposite of him. Crozeph would cut down anyone who gets in his way and probably why their build works so well. "I'm gonna need a stronger sword soon," he thought. Both of them got stronger after the three quests and it seems that Yuki is already so close to getting all she needs for her build. Crozeph saw it too himself, he had mastered his katana rank and can make a higher output of his damage. He looked at his katana and gave it a thought. Bleeding Dove had been with him for a long time but now that things are going so well with them, he might need to upgrade his equips.

"I'm gonna be gone for a while after this, I'm going to look for quests that would challenge us next," he told her "I mean we just killed avalanche before it could be a bother for us so I'm thinking that we can take on stronger ones plus we might also need another member just to make sure we make it out alive," he said as he pulled his weapon out of its strap on his waist "when I return I'll get a much stronger katana so we can even the playing field" he added. They grew stronger and with that si will the challenge be "you did say that nothing can stop us from getting out of here right?" and with that Crozeph struck the boulder again with his fist.

• ID: 147137
  • BD: 10 critical
  • Crozeph dealt 1 base + 2 buff + 2 critical = 5 damage to boulder

Boulder

• 4/50 I -2 EVA

@Zajcica

Yuki grinned with joy as Crow was starting to take on the kind of spirit that she had. When she first met him, he looked like such a troubled and hurting soul. And now he always seemed happy to be around her, happy to be alive.

"That's the spirit!" She blurted out, giving him one of the biggest grins he had ever seen from her. "Nothing can stop the burn of passion and dedication! No one could understand that more than me! I've changed so much in just a few years that now I feel like the world is too small too handle all my great feats! I'll destroy this digital hell with my bare hands if I have to, nothing is going to stop me from becoming strong and seeing my family again!"

The girl stood from her spot and picked up her armor clicking it back into place around her body. "Well, if this is goodbye for now Crozeph, next time you see me, I'll be even stronger than you remembered now, so you keep fighting too and get strong, or else the game might get boring." She smirked at him with challenge.

@Crozeph

image.thumb.png.0e282677701e7044a4f03157bb9eb32e.png

Boulder

• HP: 0/50 I -2 EVA
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph gave a soft laugh as Yuki's exuberant personality is shown again. He couldn't bring himself to be as energetic as her although he can pretty much expend energy when needed. Crozeph nodded his head with a smile on his face as he hears Yuki's words full of optimism and courage "such a lively girl, you ever get tired? I mean we just finished avalanche and that boulder in one go. Surely you'd be sleeping like a rock later" he told her. Crozeph pulled out his menu and looked for a map or anything "I'm planning to go somewhere where I can get some materials"  he said to himself. 

Crozeph stood up as Yuki wore her armor back "I guess it's a challenge" he replied. "I shouldn't be slacking then, knowing that a tank named Yuki is probably getting much more resilient with every attack the enemy gives" Crozeph fixed his haori "the next time we meet I think I'll be able to support you with some new skills," he said as he walked towards her "and maybe it won't just be the two of us anymore, others might need your help also" he added. They've been on three quest only but Crozeph always was infected by her energy and how she lives full of life "I'll be sure to drop by your shop though, I'd easily miss the food you cooked for me" he told her.

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki fastened the last belt of her armor just as Crow finished his last sentence, her smile never waned. Her thin finger reached out to Crozeph's face and stayed there for a moment, close to touching him while she spoke. "This tank never takes breaks! After this I'm going grinding to get Uniques!" The girl booped his nose with her finger then started walking them back to the safe zone.

"You'd best keep up with me! I won't be sitting around waiting for you to get strong or anything Kuro-kun. It would get boring if I didn't get to see you, so remember that my shop is always open if you need buff foods, or if you need just a meal in General. I also have enough room for you to sleep in my mansion if you need somewhere to sleep, okay? She gave him another one of her cute-girl smiles, as opposed to the optimistic hardworker ones. "Continue to stay strong with me."

@Crozeph

Crozeph felt ticklish as Yuki booped his nose. The last time someone did that to him is because he was eating instant noodles most of the time, it was a nostalgic feeling and there are only two people who did that to him, Yuki and his best friend. "Am I a cat or something?" he asked as he followed her back to the safe zone, they've finished quests faster than he anticipated and it would seem he is ahead of his plan because of it.

He looked at his hand and saw some scratches on his palm and knuckles, it was an exhausting day but productive. It's not like he went out and took a nap in some grassy area and slept the whole day off. He'll be gone for a while without Yuki to tank for him but with their recent success, he gains a little bit of confidence in what he can actually do. He won't be slacking off knowing that he's keeping up with someone who, like Hestia, is progressing so fast.

@Zajcica