[SP-F6] <<Deforestation>> Green's Inferno

A few weeks after doing a back to back quest with Yuki, Crozeph decided to go solo for a while. He has been improving a lot with Yuki tanking the damage but Crozeph wouldn't have it. He knew that them doing quests on the lower floors doesn't give him the satisfaction he wants. It is also stupid to conclude that he should take on quests on the higher floor alone, a predicament that would be way easier had his pride as a man didn't get in the way. He and the girl had grown close during the last three quests he did along with her. It was fun but Crozeph had to get his head back in his metier, hunting monsters. Despite him having low mitigation on damage from enemies who attacks him, Crozeph always compensates with his high damage output and support skill on team fights. This time he's trying to find out if there is any quest that he could take on alone and get himself prepped in frontlines before a floor boss could appear.

MORNING

Thin rays of light from the sun darted inside a what seemed to be huge hut made of wood, hay, and tied with the skin of the trees peeled off its trunks. The floor was high above the ground and everything was held together by a masterful and systematic way of making treehouses. People darted left and right while some enjoyed the view below. It was a sight to see for those who haven't been on floor 6. Paddies and huts abound in the settlement and a lot of things done by NPCs and players for the start of the day. The green and vibrant color of the leaves atop the houses gave a cool and lively feeling to the people there. There were couples and there are players who banded together and going to venture out soon in the vast rainforest of a floor. Everything looked peaceful until Amazons arrived at the place. Four of them had a good build and tall. The others followed inside the huge hut as if something like an imminent danger is happening. Inside is another woman sitting on a throne made out of wood. It was covered in fur of animals that they must've hunted and even her cushion where she sat was fur. Eight women holding spears stood beside her, four on each side. as the four amazons who arrived earlier entered, the eight women slammed the butt of their spear on the wooden floor as a sign that visitors have arrived. In the center of the hut is a young man in his mid-twenties wearing an oak-colored haori over a black yukata. A black katana is strapped on his side his hair brushed up showing his azure eyes gleaming and darting towards the woman on the throne. He was doing a seiza when the four women arrived and now the meeting might begin soon

"Can I ask what am I waiting for here?" Crozeph asked them. The woman who sat on the throne looked at him, her chestnut eyes and brown hair glistened as the thin rays of sunlight entered the hut. She was tall and her arms were a little bit muscular. Despite that her body was curved as if she was some kind of model in Crozeph's eyes "I ask for your aid adventurer" she said "There is an area in this floor that is being ravaged by a foul being who never wavers on the destruction it is causing" she added. Crozeph stared at her eyes, trying to figure out what to do "I was expecting a pop-up window to show up when I took the quest. I wasn't prepared for the hardcore roleplaying quest I activated" Crozeph thought as he remains surrounded by amazons who seem to ask for his aid in their problem.

Spoiler

Stats

• Level 25
  • HP: 500 I EN: 50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Skills

• Curved Sword R1
  • Katana R5
  • Light Armor R2
  • Battle Healing R2
  • First Aid R1
  • Survival [extra]
  • Meditation [Extra]

Equips

• Flamebringer T2 [+2 DMG +1 Bleed]
  • Karasu-No-Kami [+1 Savvy +2 Regen]
  • Yagyu's Legacy [+1 Savvy +2 EVA]
  • Valkyrie Gloves [vanity]
  • Wooden Sandals [vanity]

Items

• none

Edited by Crozeph

They may be NPCs but they can simulate the program well. It's as if they were trapped in the game just like him, which made Crozeph think about how they can feel also what it's like to die in-game. The woman stood up and began to tell him their objective "we are still waiting for someone" she said. Crozeph didn't like how they are wasting time waiting for someone when the beast that they are talking about could be anywhere. He wanted to get things done quickly so he can do more quest on the other floors. "This feels like that long tutorial that I can't skip or a cutscene with no skip button"  he thought as he remained where he is. Crozeph looked around him, there was an intimidating feel in the air, and Crozeph shook it off every time he sees their stern face as they hold their spear with a weird kind of dignity "a cutscene you can't skip" the thought played in his head.

A few minutes passed and someone pushed aside the curtains of the hut. A tall woman with blonde hair entered the room with a spear and shield on her back. Her black eyes darted towards the woman who sits on the throne. She wore heavy armor on her chest and her skirt laced with metal links. Thigh-high socks and boots were what she wore on her feet and by the looks of it, her attire was like a combination of a hoplite and a girl with great sense of 1999 Shinjuku fashion. "Ara? a foul-mouthed boy is hunting a destructive creature? what a surprise to see you here Crow" she said as she enters the hut "most people would call it bluntness but ok" he replied. Their two eyes meet as if they've been mortal enemies for so long. Jeca was well aware of Crozeph's careless and naive nature that when taken to an extreme, he turns into an insensitive prick who seems to say what he wants, even if it burns the world. "Don't kid yourself, that tongue of yours should be cut out by these amazons" she said as she sits beside Crozeph "I can't skip this cutscene" he told her. Jeca sighed, it seems that they would have to go through the process of listening to the quest giver for now.

"Adventurers, we ask for your assistance to defeat a monster who running around the forest. This creature is like a meteor incarnate, it burns everything in its path to ashes and it has dealt great damage to our beautiful forest" The woman's voice was calm yet her tone was more of worried, and the more she tries to hide it the more it was visible. "We the amazons take pride in our forest, much like the elves and treants. Normally we would never bother you if we can deal with this ourselves and it might be a blow to our pride asking for help from you but we would rather lower our pride than being put to shame by this creature and the destruction it brings to our forest." Her eyes tell of embarrassment but just like what she said, they'd rather take a blow to their pride as amazons than to see their forest be decimated. "I would gladly give you the assistance of my best trackers, they can guide you to where this creature is, though I doubt you find him in the same location. This flaming beast I dangerous and playful, what seemed like a mere chase can turn into devastation for our beloved forest."

Crozeph held in his laughter, the woman just gave a speech and request that would be seen in fantasy and medieval novels. Jeca stabbed Crozeph side with her elbow which made Crozeph stop "does this creature have a name? also, has it killed anyone?" Jeca asked. The amazon woman looked at one of her hunters and waved her hand to gesture one of them to come to her. One of the hunters approached the woman and whispered in her ear. "Leaving a trail of fire in a forest can be bad, I'm gonna need to equip something that would protect me from the heat" Crozeph as the hunter and the woman on the throne continued "now that I think about it, I've never seen you fight before. Judging with your build, you're agile huh?" she said. Crozeph shrugged his shoulders. 

The amazon woman began to speak which broke their conversation "the creature's name is Byakko and it is considerably strong to us, we decided to ask for your help as we want it to be done in a manner where no more fires may ravage the trees of the forest" she said. Jeca stood up pulling Crozeph up with her "we'll lend you our strength, you can rest assured that we will finish this with no further damage to the are" Jeca began to make her way out of the hut pulling Crozeph with her.

Edited by Crozeph

A group of Amazonian warriors went ahead and made a formation in front of Crozeph and Jeca. It always irked Crozeph how they are taller than him, their body build was close to him also, not too muscular and not too thin. They wore armor made of animal hide and a fur coat, each carrying a spear and a makeshift targe. The women were far from Crozeph's expectations of amazonian warriors. They were beautiful and had silky hair and their skin glistened even when marks of tan are clearly seen on their skin, Crozeph only imagine that they'd be something like bodybuilders but it makes sense for them to look like this. "They're warriors, not bodybuilders," he thought as he and Jeca trailed behind them.

Crozeph enjoyed the breeze moving through the forest and it seems that the sun isn't beating down on him as they walked. The lush forest was familiar to him when he looked for treasure and dungeon in Tsjericanth. He opened his stats window and checked if he was missing something "I'm pretty sure it would be lower by a few levels from me" he thought. Byakko was the name given to the fiery beast that terrorizes the forest. As far as Crozeph knows, Byakko was supposed to be a white tiger or that's what he thought. It would be difficult for him to imagine a white tiger spewing out flames. As he continued on his thoughts, Jeca held him by the arm and asked him something "doesn't it feel weird to you that these warrior women are beautiful and have better curves than me despite having extra muscular build?" she asked him. Crozeph made a sarcastic smile "are you expecting them to be female versions of Terry Crews?" Crozeph said with his weird references on culture. Jeca held her laughter "s-something like that, you know how movies describe them right?" she replied placing her hand on her mouth as she hides her laughter.

Edited by Crozeph

A long walk was all they did that day, Crozeph didn't like it, there was potential for good materials in the area. The women stopped for a moment to rest and so did Jeca, Crozeph however began roaming the area. He began digging under bushes and climbing some boulders to look for materials "aren't you taking too much delight in finding things?" Jeca asked him. Crozeph smirked as he heard her "why? is something wrong with looking for things that are useful?"  he replied. Jeca stood up and followed him. They both stood atop a boulder and saw some of the amazonian warriors resting just below. Crozeph jumped down from the other side of the boulder and began digging. Jeca sat down on the boulder and watched him "hey Crozeph, have you seen the monster they're talking about? I noticed that you are trying to come up with a plan to kill it" she said as she opens her HUD and changes her equipped spear into a two-handed battle-ax "are you some kind of berserker or something?" he asked her as soon as she saw her new weapon "I'm thinking that this might be effective.so I equipped it, no harm in doing it right?" Crozeph continued searching while Jeca began practicing her swings with the ax.

• ID: 146169
  • LD: 12  no materials found
Edited by Crozeph

Jeca swung her ax one last time and rested it on her shoulder "practically an ax can hit wider areas right?" she asked for Crozephs approval. Crozeph looked at her and her weapon "definitely a berserker and yes you can hit wider but speed can be frustrating if you ask me" he told her before resuming his search. "Hey Crozeph, would it hurt you to at least act more caring or thoughtful with your words?" she was used to it but it seems that Crozeph's nature was something Jeca finds dangerous.  She only met him once on the easter event and Chosa's story about him was something she still can't prove, she hasn't seen Crozeph fight battles. She was eager to see it through and wanted to test the player's efficiency in fighting.

"Even if I change the tone of my voice, people still won't like everything I say" he told her. Jeca shook her head and crossed her arms and legs she sat on the boulder, her arms held the ax resting on her shoulder to prevent it from falling "well consider me your friend and I'm still a girl, even if it's your nature you can at least act like there are women around you and see us as some..." Crozeph stood up holding something "...troublesome thing? no I don't see you as that." Crozeph broke off the hardened soil on the object he's holding hoping it's a material "I'm sorry if I always come off as a prick to you, I just don't get how I have to be affable all the time" he told her.

• ID: 146179
  • LD: 18 material found
  • x1 T2 material found
Edited by Crozeph

"You can't be affable at all times? don't get me wrong Crozeph what I'm telling you is that your tone doesn't reflect your choice of words and it's unnerving" Jeca told him. Crozeph sighed as he searched. It's not like he's doing it on purpose (well maybe the choice of words) every time he talks to someone. He's used to it, he grew up doing it all the time. "If it bugs you I could try my best to..." Crozeph turned his head and looked at Jeca with puppy eyes "that's creepy stop it, go back to being an a**hole" she said as she shivered "see? I'm used to it, well society got used to it first so I just play along until it became natural" he told her.

Jeca laughed like a little girl at what Crozeph said as if she's amused "must've been a rough childhood, well I'm sorry if I'm trying to break walls here but I'm not like Chosa who'd push you to be nice, I prefer you do it on your own as we get to know each other" Jeca jumped down from the boulder to where Crozeph is searching "I have no interest in knowing you unless I have no choice" he told her. Jeca patted Crozeph on the head "you have no choice, we're in this quest together so you'll get to know me and I get to know the onii-san Chosa told me about" she said as the continues to pat Crozeph on the head. Crozeph dug something out again "heaven forbid" he muttered as he pulled something out of the ground.

• ID: 146271
  • LD: 4 no materials found
Edited by Crozeph

"Adventurers, we must move or we'll lose track of the beast" one of the warriors appeared behind them. Crozeph nodded and followed her while Jeca jumped up the boulder and made her way to the other side. The group continued to make their way to the location were Byakko was recently found. Crozeph watched as the leaves of the trees where burnt and trunks of the larger ones had scratches. "I wouldn't be surprised, it's not just passing through the forest, it incinerates anything it sees" Jeca uttered as the walked. Crozeph can see the disgust on the faces of the women as they see their forest ravaged by Byakko "I think I should go ahead" he told Jeca who was surprised by what he just said, "are you out of your mind?" she asked him.

"The beast's pattern is vague to us, we don't even know if it was going in circles or trailblazing to the other floors, we just know that this forest is being burned by a tiger" he replied. Crozeph wanted to go ahead to see the movement pattern of the Byakko. They continued to walk but after a few steps, the warriors thrust their spear forward and their shields raised. Jeca gripped her ax tightly "now what is that?" she asked again "if I'm not wrong that sound would be from someone who just lost their ho..." Crozeph stretched out his hand "watch out!" he yelled. A gorilla appeared above the warriors and tried to crush them with its large fist. The warriors dodged but one was caught and quickly shattered to pieces as her face caved in from the gorilla's attack "change of plan Jeca, you go on ahead I'll take on this one" he told her. Jeca nodded and charged towards the gorilla who climbed up as soon as her ax swung down "this will be troublesome"  he thought. Crozeph unsheathe his katana and kept his eyes on the gorilla "get to the location Jeca and tell me what you see" he said "I'll be there in minutes."

• Enraged Gorilla
  • HP: 250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 
  • ID: 146688
  • BD: 7 I MD: 5 - 2 EVA = 3 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Enraged Gorilla
  • Savvy activated [+2 BD on next roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 35/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Gorilla

• HP: 70/250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 

A primitive attack on Crozeph's eyes, He wanted to catch up quickly to Jeca and the others before something worse might happen "Byakko is causing a lot more trouble than I expected" he thought. The gorilla released all its rage to the raven-haired player and began slamming its fists to where Crozeph was standing. Crozeph dodged gracefully, he was seeing the movements quickly because of its size. "LIke the behemoth that I fought" he thought. The attack when on for a few seconds but Crozeph still wasn't hit "the loss of a home enraged it and the only reason they'd lose a home is because someone burned it down." 

Crozeph dodged one of the fists and spun around. As soon as he was at the side of the gorilla he placed his hand on the hilt of his katana and unsheathed it. Mutiple slices sunk into the gorilla's skin and it was fast. The animal let out a roar, a mix of agony and additional rage, it tried to swing its arms to Crozeph but all of a sudden Crozeph finished his attack with a vertical chop and in that moment the gorilla stumbled back. Crozeph slid his katana back to its sheathe and analyzed his attack "it seems I can also practice Batto Jutsu even with these techniques" he thought. Crozeph's katana skill is already mastered and he wanted to see how far will it help him in fights.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 146689
  • BD: 5 + 2 Savvy = 7 success I MD: 6 - 2 EVA = 4 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 7 Zekkai = 84 damage to Enraged Gorilla

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 28/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Gorilla

• HP: 0/250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 

The gorilla struggled to stand, Crozeph's sword art also struck some limbs but the gorilla can still fight, even when its HP has been lowered significantly. It began to charge at Crozeph, the last of its strength and speed towards the player aiming to punch him away. Crozeph took a step forward and assumed his stance, the very basic that he continuously honed when fighting. It has failed him many times and also succeeded to keep him alive and Crozeph wanted to hone it more. It might be basic in the eyes of many but he will try to master it. "I can only do the easiest of the Batto Jutsu, even so, it will also help once I get to help Baldur and his guild" he thought.

The gorilla punched forward, leaves and branches swept aside by the force but its attack never hit Crozeph, the player's evasion was just right to dodge the punch Crozeph took two more steps forward and swiftly grabbed the hilt of his katana, the blade sunk into the neck of the gorilla and sliced its throat. Crozeph dashed forward and utilized the sharp edge of the katana. The gorilla shattered as soon as the blade finished sliding into its neck.

Crozeph slowly sheathed his sword and gave a sigh of satisfaction, it was a quick fight just like how he wanted it. "managed to do it right, now I gotta memorize the feel so I can improve the precision" he thought. Crozeph saw a pop-up window and revealed the contents of the loot

• ID: 146690
  • LD: 9 I CD: 8
  • x2 T1 materials I 500 col bonus I 750 loot col I 250 col item drop table bonus | T1 rare trinket

Crozeph ran towards the path where Jeca and the women went. The lush and bright and lively color of the forest had an ominous feeling to it now "it's like that predator movie with Arnold" he thought as he ran. Crozeph couldn't help but think "Byakko ruffled some feathers and bushes with its constant attack on the habitat of the animals. I'd hate to kill wild animals who are just as angry as the amazons because of what Byakko did. We need to find it quick"  he said as he continued. 

Crozeph reached a clearing and it wasn't a natural one. The whole area burnt into a crisp and the only thing that stopped it from spreading was the thick sap of the trees but still, the damage was too much "damn, we should clear this quick Jeca" he told her as she held a few branches "yeah, the amazons are starting to freak out but someone went ahead to track it more quickly" she said. Crozeph bit his lip "should've stopped here, the place is fueled by the anger of the animals who lost their habitat. I wouldn't be surprised if an extinct species would come out of nowhere to attack" he told her. Jeca tossed the branches "so should we follow her?  she asked. Crozeph placed his fingers on his forehead "tell the others to follow her, I'll try to figure out how big is this creature we're dealing with" he said. Jeca nodded and made her way to the amazons. Crozeph stood almost at the center of the clearing, He began looking at the ashes and burns left on the trees while Jecatalked to the amazons.

Crozeph looked around him and saw how high and widespread the damage was. He touched all the burnt barks of the tree around the area and grabbed a handful of ass that disintegrates into fragments as he picked it up. "The damage is widespread but not totally incinerated" he thought. He kicked the ground lightly and tried to sweep some with his wooden sandals "the ground is much more burnt than the trees" Crozeph turned to Jeca "tell me, where is the most burnt area in here?" he asked her. Jeca was surprised, she wasn't expecting Crozeph to ask her something out of nowhere. 

Jeca looked at all the trees in the area, obviously, the ground had more ashes. She turned her head "that part" she pointed at the path where the women went to catch up to their fellow warrior "it's a large creature that is flaming all over" he told her "it breathes fire also" he added. The fire-breathing thing was obvious but the large creature part was confusing to Jeca "how do you know? we don't have the visual data for it, just some info broker" she told him. Crozeph pointed upward "the trees atop are singed which means it's a large creature but the strong flames are more on the breath and body as you can see in this area" he told her. Jeca nodded "why'd you ask me which part was burned the most?" Crozeph moved towards the path "it breathes fire to clear its path which unfortunately is on the same path as the warriors" he replied. Jeca and Crozeph began making their way, following tracks, and trying to find the women who went ahead of them.

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and Jeca reached their destination and found the women cornered by another wild animal, a Bengal tiger. The two were surprised by its abnormal size "what now? Byakko is mating with the other tigers?" Crozeph uttered in annoyance. Jeca stretched out her hand as she tried to cover the women. Crozeph looked around and saw the burnt patches "this is a lot of damage" he thought. The tiger growled at them, two of the warriors are wounded. Crozeph would expect severe casualties if this goes on. He waved a hand on Jeca "bring them back to the settlement, we can't afford to get one of them killed and inform their leader that we won't be needing assistance here on out" he told her. Jeca grit her teeth at what she heard "are you out of your mind? you'd take on Byakko alone?" she yelled at him. 

"Let me finish hag, take them back then get your a** back here as fast as you can, I'll try to hold out as much as I can" he replied "but if Byakko appears again and you're not here yet then I just have to stall the fight" he added. Jeca couldn't hide her disapproval but Crozeph is right, if they have wounded people on the team it would be difficult to catch up to the beast "then I'll go as fast as I can so you better get your stall game ready" she said. Crozeph didn't reply and with that Jeca made the move. The tiger tried to chase them but Crozeph blocked its path "not on my watch" he said.

Enraged Tiger

• HP: 250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 I inflicts 10 DMG bleed  on a roll of 10 for two turns
Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147384
  • BD: 4 fail I MD: 5 - 2 EVA = 3 fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 48/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

• HP: 250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 I inflicts 10 DMG bleed  on a roll of 10 for two turns

The tiger ignored Crozeph and chased the group "what the hell?!" he yelled as he followed the tiger. Jeca saw the tiger sprinting towards them "what the hell is happening?" she thought. Crozeph's speed almost match the tiger but its huge leaps as it ran was too much for him to match. Crozeph unsheathed his katana and tried to reach for the tiger. The beast made a huge leap as soon as the blade was out making Crozeph's attack miss. The raven-haired player felt a sudden frustration inside him "someone had aggro? then I just have to hit it to make the aggro mine" he thought.

Jeca carried one of the wounded on her back while the rest carried the other one, it made them escape faster but they are dealing with a predator and she can only hope that Crozeph pulls the aggro before the tiger could reach them.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147385
  • BD: 2 + 2 Savvy = 4 fail I MD: 1 fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 46/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

The chase continued, Jeca and the other weren't able to make a good distance from the tiger but at least it's not catching up to them unlike earlier. "On my count, make a sudden turn and lead it back towards Crozeph" she told them. The women nodded, they weren't scared of the tiger, they were scared to have another warrior die before them again. Jeca bit her lip and saw before them a cliff "where the hell are we?" she asked. One of the women pointed to the left "there's our chance!" she uttered. The group made it to the edge of the cliff and before the tiger could pounce on Jeca, one of the warrior pulled her and dashed forward away from the cliff. 

The tiger skidded but it didn't fall down the cliff, nimble as these animals are, the tiger easily returned to the chase but Jeca and the group went past Crozeph who dashed towards the tiger and tried to slice at its face. The tiger dodged the attack and pushed Crozeph out of the way making him fall on his back "damn it gets annoying!"  he thought.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147386
  • BD: 2 + 2 = 4 fail I MD: 7 - 2 EVA = 5 fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 44/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

The tiger didn't waste a second to chase them again. Jeca gathered all the speed and strength she could give as their group ran, "if we fight it then we'll risk the injured getting ambushed of other animals"  she thought. She saw Crozeph fall on his back as the tiger used its body to ram through him. Jeca looked forward and saw the concern on their faces to the one she's carrying. She didn't look back, she can only hear the snapping branches and crunch of the leaves as the pursuer is behind them.

In a moment Jeca made her decision, she ran faster than she can and tossed the woman she's carrying to the group. The others quickly scrambled to catch her and soon as they did, Jeca turned around and swung her ax to the tiger. Her eyes widened as the tiger caught the axe between its teeth. "she pulled the aggro" Crozeph ran as fast as he could, Jeca's swing was accurate but it was slow so the tiger caught it easily. Crozeph moved in and tried cut it on its neck but he pulled back his blade when he saw Jeca launched in the air.

The tiger caught her thigh in mid-air and it made Jeca whimper in agony. Crozeph changed his movement and ran in front of the tiger, he's near now and he might just be able to land a successful blow.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147388
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success I MD: 6 - 2 EVA = 4 fail
  • Savvy activated [+2 BD on next roll
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x15 San Ge = 180 damage to Enraged Tiger

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 29/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

• HP: 70/250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 I inflicts 10 DMG bleed  on a roll of 10 for two turns

The tiger slammed Jeca to the ground as soon as she was caught in its bite. The attack wasn't that powerful but it sure made her incapacitated for a few minutes. The girl gasped for breath as he back landed solid from what the tiger did. She picked up her axe and tried to swing at the tiger while trying to stand up. The animal dodged the swings effortlessly, the attacks were slow and can be easily dodged an animal as nimble as a tiger. The animal roared at her, she tried her best not to be intimidated but the tiger is planning to attack.

Before the tiger could make a move, a glimmer of steel was seen just beside it. Jeca saw it, Crozeph has now reached them "can I have your attention please?" he said before unleashing multiples attacks on the tiger. Every swing sunk on the flesh of the tiger and it gave a roar for every attack that was landed by Crozeph. The tiger turned to him, he now has the aggro and it looks like he made it just in time before the tiger could make another move to attack Jeca "do I have your undivided attention now?" he said as he raised his katana.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147389
  • BD: 3 + 2 = 5 fail I MD:2 fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 27/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

• HP: 70/250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 I inflicts 10 DMG bleed  on a roll of 10 for two turns

The tiger eagerly pounced on Crozeph and it was so fast Jeca screamed like a frightened child. Crozeph rolled backward dodging the attempt to bite his face off. "That's more like it" he thought. Crozeph didn't like how they are caught off guard by the wild animals in the area. They were so preoccupied with plans for fighting Byakko that he wasn't able to factor in fighting the animals who lost their homes because of the forest fires.

Jeca raised her axe and tried to land a hit on the tiger but Crozeph pushed her back "don't pull the aggro back on you!" he told her. Jeca gritted her teeth, she wanted to help but the risk of taking in aggro was scary. She was amazed though with how Crozeph manages to dodge attacks no matter how risky the moves "this is why he can solo monsters that are on his level despite some advantages, he relies on his speed" she slowly moved back and tried to gain a few distance. 

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147390
  • BD: 2 + 2 = 4 fail I MD: 6 - 2 EVA = 4 fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 500/500 I EN: 25/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

The group of warriors returned to the place where Crozeph and Jeca is "what are you doing back here?" she said as her face grew pale "we can't just leave you two here and the man is facing the tiger alone, is that fine?" one of them asked. Crozeph was still dodging the claws of the tiger "make a defensive like and put Jeca as the rear guard for the two wounded, if we ever get close to the line stab it with your spear!" Crozeph yelled at them.

It was annoying, The path was narrow for a wide swing from his katana and it was difficult for him to also do multiple attacks "I need one precise strike" he thought. The group seems to be doing well on the defensive line they made "why am I surprises? of course warriors would know what a phalanx is" he thought. One strike is all he needs and they'll be safe again.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 147392
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success I MD: 10 critical success 
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x6 Gen Getsu = 72 damage to Enraged Tiger
  • Enraged tiger dealt 75 - 8 MIT = 67 damage to Crozeph
  • Crozeph suffers from 10 Bleed Damage 2/2 turns

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 423/500 I EN: 25/50 I DMG: 12 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +2 Savvy I +1 Bleed I +2 Regen

Enraged Tiger

• HP: 0/250 I DMG: 75 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0 I inflicts 10 DMG bleed  on a roll of 10 for two turns

Crozeph made up his mind and decided his next move "this is going to hurt if I don't go fast enough" he thought as he tried to swing his sword. The tiger stood up for a few seconds letting out a roar and as soon as the front paws landed it charged at Crozeph. The rave-haired player did the same and this time a strike that will finish off the tiger.

The animal moved faster than him and it was a mistake that Crozeph didn't dodge right away. The tiger's claws stabbed right at Crozeph's side and it was very painful as if he received a liver blow "stabbed right into my liver" he thought. Crozeph gnashed his teeth and kicked the tiger in the face. The excruciating pain was doubled as the force of his kicked pulled him out of its claws. Crozeph lowered his sword and slashed upward all the way until he spun around as if creating a circle in the air. A solid slash on the neck of the tiger making it look like it was decapitated. The animal shattered into fragments and revealed loot from the tiger.

• ID: 147393
  • LD: 15 I CD: 12 gained the following loot
  • T1 rare armor/shield I 500 col I 750 col I 500 col CD bonus I x2 T1 mats LD bonus
Edited by Crozeph