[F14 - PP - Mari & Shield] <<The Lich's Calling>>

Spoiler

Searching for Materials -  ID# 148048 results: Loot: 19+8=27 [1 Material Found]

Total Loot

Materials: 2

As they walked, Shield's foot kicked a stone and as it moved, he again saw the same glint from before. He bent down and fished another shard of crystal from the nearby rubble along the road. "You know, I think that's part of our job as pillars," Shield said, slowly straightening back up. "I don't see a pillar as something that towers over others. It's a supportive structure. It's what holds up the ceiling. We are what we are because people will be relying on us." He turned and glanced over at Mari. "But a building doesn't stand with just one pillar. Yes, you'll be supporting others, but you won't be supporting them by yourself. You've got some solid characters who will be right there with you, so if we ever feel like too much is being asked of us, we can also go to each other for support. We can even direct someone who is leaning too heavily on us to seek out a different pillar who might be better prepared for their problem."

They were coming up on the main settlement now, its tents and shacks only partially visible against the bleak, barren ground. "Well, I know you're not eager to have a face-to-face with those guards. I'll let you slip off down the stairs. Take care of yourself. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon." With that, he gave her back a single firm pat and made for the edge of town. There was still a lot of him to think about.

[QUEST REWARDS]

[Shield]

2 SP
200 Col
2 T2 Materials
2 Darkness Salves [Mari's donated to Shield]

[Mari]

5 SP
200 Col

Edited by Shield