[SP-F23] <<Training Your Friend>> Pseudo-Odyssey III - Killing Floor

212320661_battle1.png.119ab64fd54a85286279cca339174c66.png

• Crozeph attacks but misses!
  • Elvish Swordsman A attacks and deals 100 + 1 crit - 74 MIT = 27 damage to Crozeph
  • Elvish Swordsman B attacks but misses BD: 2 + 1 = 3 fail
  • CD: 6 [Recovery activated] +4 energy
Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 688/715 I EN: 64/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Elvish Swordsman A HP: 320/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1
  • Elvish Swordsman B HP: 320/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1
  • Nature's Blessing: on a CD roll of 9+, the swordsmen gain 20 health as nature blesses them with its power to their vitality

As expected the match-up proved to be too much of a work for Crozeph. While the leader of the group is pinned down by Pramanix, the two initiated a coordinated attack to Crozeph. One of the swords was easy to dodge but as soon as he tried to cut on someone, another blade would try to cut his neck off. Crozeph was struck by the blade of the second swordsman and it was a predictable thing. The last time he fought a warrior wielding a longsword he got beaten so many times he had to constantly change his approach. This time it is twice the trouble and as he missed his first attack, it happened.

For some reason, Crozeph would remember her every time he fails to land an attack on his enemies. The girl in a cloak who morphed nad mimicked his appearance. HIdden gave him something to remember, and it was to remember that every time his attack hits nothing, she would be there or rather he would hear her voice and remember her dagger "now's not the time to get rattled Crozeph" he told himself "we've got to deal with these enemies first" he could feel cold sweat trickling down his cheek as the image of a girl in a cloak kept on appearing.

Edited by Crozeph

573569372_battle2.png.f6f68b8c6c32803aeefa5d1fc263d582.png

• Crozeph dealt 12 + 1 = 13 base x 15 San Ge = 195 damage to Elvish Swordsman A
  • Elvish Swordsman A attacks but misses! BD: 3 + 1 = 4 - 3 EVA = 1 fail
  • Elvish Swordsman B attacks but misses! BD: 5 + 1 = 6 - 3 EVA = 3 fail
  • Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle Healing]
  • CD: 10 Nature's Blessing - Elvish Swordsman A gained 20 health
Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 688/715 I EN: 52/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Elvish Swordsman A HP: 145/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1
  • Nature's Blessing: on a CD roll of 9+, the swordsmen gain 20 health as nature blesses them with its power to their vitality

The first swordsman lunged forward and tried to cut Crozeph aiming at his shoulder. It was a quick attack but can be avoided "you meddling outsider!" he uttered as he tries to make his sword move faster than Crozeph. The player saw it and quickly spun around, the second soldier tried to intercept but Crozeph dodged it too "s***! this guy moved in fast" there was already no chance of changing the direction of their attacks.

The momentum carried their blade up to its now destination which Crozeph avoided as he moved "San Ge" he uttered. Crozeph's katana glowed red and landed multiple slices on one of the swordsman. "Damn it!" it was the only thing that the swordsman could say as he received the slices on his body, the swordsman flew off a few feet and before he could land, Crozeph slash at him making it deal more damage. Pain coursed through the swordsman's body as he fell "that should make things easier" he thought.

Edited by Crozeph

393911928_battle3.png.dc732c740a0bbacb7c1e17da73511626.png

• Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle Healing]
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 165 damage to Elvish Swordsman A
  • Elvish Swordsman A is dead! ID: 152417 LD: 18 + 2 = 20 I CD: 10 I 960 col I 1,280 bonus col I 1,280 col I T2 perfect weapon
  • Elvish Swordsman B attacks but misses! BD: 2 + 1 = 3 fail
  • CD: 9 [Recovery activated] +4 Energy
Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 700/715 I EN: 44/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Elvish Swordsman A HP: 0/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1

Crozeph maneuvered himself again to avoid engaging the two swordsman at the same time, it would be foolish to do so because longswords pack more punch than his katana which specializes more on cutting flesh. Crozeph dodges the second swordsman's attack easily with the other swordsman already having trouble keeping his sword raised. Crozeph moved into him aiming to kill him off, he slashed at the swordsman again trying his best to hit the same area where his attacks landed earlier. The swordsman coughed as his HP dropped, but before he could fall a faint green light appeared on his arm and his Hp went back up a little. 

Crozeph saw it "they can heal themselves," he thought. Crozeph quickly sliced at the neck of the swordsman shattering him before he could say anything. The second swordsman jumped back in fear, "this boy saw him use a healing skill" he thought. Crozeph raised his sword "one down, two to go" he uttered.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 152418
  • BD: 8 success I MD: 6 + 1 = 7 - 3 EVA = 4 fail
  • Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle healing]
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Elvish Swordsman B
  • CD: 6 [Recovery] activated +4 energy

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 700/715 I EN: 36/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Elvish Swordsman B HP: 160/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1

Fear, it was what the two remaining swordsmen felt when one just died with Crozeph decapitating him. "Such coldness, it's as if he doesn't view his enemies as human" the elf girl said as she remained tied to a tree. She saw it earlier when Crozeph was killing goblin and that was understandable, the creatures are hated by them also but whenever she sees his eyes, it would sometimes convey emptiness or rather a weary feeling. "You're not human!" he yelled at Crozeph to which the player replied with a disinterested sigh "clearly I am, don't make such a big fuss over what I did. It's a game mechanic" he told the swordsman "game m-mechanic? is this just a game to you! we are here to show them..." the swordsman jumped back and began to move his sword as Crozeph charged towards him.

The attacks may look like relentless and random but Crozeph was already doing a sword art, multiple slashes and constant change of direction kept on bugging the swordsman that he wasn't able to block a lot of Crozeph's attack. The swordsman backed away as far as he can after receiving a barrage of attacks, "now that it's a one on one the fight became harder" he thought.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 152548
  • BD: 3 + 3 = 6 success I MD: 4 + 1 = 5 - 3 EVA = 2 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Elvish Swordsman B

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 700/715 I EN: 36/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Elvish Swordsman B HP: 0/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1

The swordsman was already rattled by the calm and cold nature of his opponent. Crozeph, however, was confused "I know I'm inside the game but why do they have to act like they're..." he sighed and looked at Pramanix continuously pinning down the other swordsman. "Don't mock me!" the swordsman yelled as he tried to thrust his sword at Crozeph's chest "I'm what now?" he uttered. Crozeph saw a rather crude attack and quickly spun around "game over" he whispered before cutting at the swordsman's body. He then finished his attack with a downward slash from the swordsman's shoulder down to his hip. "I stood no chance on a one on one," he said as he slowly shattered before reaching the ground.

Crozeph walked towards the elf girl and cut off her rope "I hope you learned your lesson" he told her "emotions get you nowhere but danger" he added. He heard a struggle and he looked to see the remaining swordsman break free from Pramanix who is already ready to chase but Crozeph stopped "let him go, our objective is done" he told his familiar. Crozeph slid his sword back to its saya and turned around "we're going back to Underdark, I gotta make sure you don't go charging somewhere again. If you follow me then good, if not, you're out of my responsibility."

• ID: 152568
  • LD: 19 + 2 = 21 I CD: 6 
  • 960 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I 640 bonus col I T2 perfect armor/shield I x2 T2 perfect consumables

Edited by Crozeph

Back in Underdark...

Crozeph stood at the side of a path as the elf girl approached a group of people who seemed to be families. One group cried and the other relieved yet sad also. Pramanix sat bedside him and also watched them as they talked "we should get going Pram, we can still do another quest until we go to Floor 1" he told his familiar. After a few minutes, the elf girl approached him "I would like to thank you for saving me, not once but twice. I know I got in the way of training your familiar and I would like to apologize for that" she told him. Crozeph waved his hand as he replied "I managed to train her just right, we can always do it some other time here" he said. The elf girl then tried to ask a request "if you plan to do so please tell me, I'll do my best next time not to burden you with my safety" she was embarrassed by how Crozeph pretty much killed other elves just to save her and the one who escaped probably told the others of what happened. "It's fine, I'll be going now," he said before walking away from her.

Standing near the teleportation crystal in the plaza, Crozeph eyed the message he just received "our freedom? is this a load of bu*****t?" he uttered. He could hear the other players murmuring about it too and it seems they all got the same message "I should get in touch with the guild, Baldur and the others might be planning something" he thought. He scratched Pramanix's head as they walked "I still have a few days before it happens, maybe I can get that last item I need" he was trying to plan his next move and rushing it might lead to some serious problems "I still have time" he said before stepping in the teleporter.

Thread Summary

• 1 SP [completed page] + 1 SP [quest] + 1 SP [bonus] = 3 SP
  • ID: 151806 loot : 1,600 col I x2 T2 materials
  • ID: 151809 loot : 2,240 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I T2 rare armor/shield
  • ID: 152106 loot : 1,600 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I T2 rare consumable I T2 rare armor/ shield
  • ID: 152280 loot : 2,560 col I T2 rare trinket
  • ID: 152417 loot : 3,520 col I T2 perfect weapon
  • ID: 152568 loot : 1,600 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I x2 T2 perfect consumables I T2 perfect armor/shield
  • Total: 13,520 col | x8 T2 materials
Note: (these are the other CD rolls I made when I messed up the familiar training)
  • 151822 CD: 2
  • 151824 CD: 5
  • 151825 CD: 9
  • 151826 CD: 2 
  • 151827 CD: 1