[PP-F9] Chasing Anomalies

[quest: Burning Phoenix Feathers]

There was something about last Christmas's mysterious fortune teller that had sparked a feeling she couldn't quite place. Meeting her again finally struck that chord. And no— it wasn't love at first sight.

"Oh. Hello."

Dressed in her military uniform with her newly remodified Amaterasu propped up beside her, the small purple-haired girl dropped the last crystal into her battle-ready inventory and closed her menus to politely greet the player she could now place a name and a reputation to. 

Ariel the frontliner. She had her own share of chaos back in the day but none of that darkness had been present in the woman's visage then, and also now. It wasn't Arabelle's fault to be a little curious, though she wasn't so fussed to admit that intention beneath the LFP request she contacted the returning clearer about a couple days ago.

They'd scheduled it for today, and Arabelle arrived five minutes early at their meeting spot.

"My, I have to say... I really don't like this place." As if to emphasize, she lightly rapped a knuckle against the solidified magma she was leaning against — the outer side of Yōgan's naturally-formed defense. She was sure the environmental effect wouldn't hold the same detriment it did during her first foray into the fiery mountains, but that didn't make it any less unpleasant. Picking up her scythe, Arabelle pushed off the wall offered the player her usual polite smile. "But I guess those quests won't clear themselves. It's good to see you again. The first part is a bit tedious, so shall we get started?"

> [used:] Strength++  -- [#143343-a] -- +3 DMG         
> [used:] Fortitude+  -- [#140909]   -- +20 MIT        
> [used:] POWERRR!!   -- [#141713]   -- +1 DMG -10 MIT 
> [used:] Big Boy Dog -- [1]         -- +45 HP         
> [used:] Fortune     -- [#139544]   -- +1 LD          

circle-cropped-3.png

Arabelle (LEVEL 33: 110 SP)
  | 705/705 HP | 66/66 EN | 13 DMG
  | 33 MIT | 1 ACC | Fallen | Blight | Bleed | Regen
  | 4 LD

Spoiler

[equipped:]

Spoiler

Amaterasu
T2 Demonic Two-Handed Battle Axe -- Cursed | Fallen | Blight | Bleed

[reference] "Burn everything you pretended to love, then burn the ashes." A massive pitch-black war scythe manifested from one girl's wish for destruction. Malignance flows from it in waves and when its power is called forth, both weapon and wielder are temporarily engulfed in black flames. | [~]

Imperial Demon Army Uniform II
T2 Perfect Light Armor -- [x2] Mitigation | Regen

[reference] A light armor set consisting of a military jacket with two rows of gold buttons on the front, a short black skirt, and accompanying knee-high boots and stockings. It's predominantly black in color with green accents. Grants protection and a small healing buff to the user. | [~]

Wayfinder
T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x3] Loot Die
A star-shaped charm made up of various translucent teal-coloured petals, framed with silver and held together with taut strings. At its center is a stylized metal heart, and at one of the petals' ends is a loop tied with a knot, so that the charm is capable of being hung or locked around another object. The item calls back to a foreign myth, representing an unbreakable connection between holders of these charms. | [
~]

[battle-ready inventory:]

Spoiler

Insignia of Retribution
T1 Perfect Jewelry -- [x3] Accuracy

[reference] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A pure black phoenix carrying an egg made of rhinestone. Grants the wearer accuracy when equipped. | [~]

[x1] Le Gibet
T2 Rare Debuff Song -- [x2] Lullaby

[reference] The sun sets on a dead man hanging from the gallows. Hearer, the bell tolls for thee.
|
[#144934]

[x1] Etude Tableau Op. 39 No. 6
T2 Uncommon Debuff Song -- [x1] Hypnosis (Instant Effect)

[reference] You must have been blind, to mistake the Big Bad Wolf for one of your dearest.
| [#146133]

[x4] Golden Key
A single-use item that grants +2 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.
[4]

Teleportation Crystal
Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

[skills:]

Spoiler

[used sp: 95 | unused sp: 15]

01. Two-Handed Battle Axe -- 5/5
    | Ferocity
    | Precision
02. Fishing
03. Light Armor -- 1/5

[sword arts:]

Spoiler

[r1:]

• [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
  • [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

[r2:]

• [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
  • [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

[r3:]

• [x5] Torque Wave (5 Energy) - A sweeping strike that tears into the opponent.
  • [x6] Crimson Blood (6 Energy) - Three sweeping spinning slices keeping the same momentum.
  • [x6 AoE] Trample Act (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack that starts with a shoulder barge, then does two large sweeping attacks.

[r4:]

• [x7] Crescent Avalanche (7 Energy) - An advanced mixture of slices, hilt stabs and thrusts at an opponent.
  • [x8 AoE] Ordinal Cleave (8 Energy +2 per target hit) - A flurry of eight vicious slashes that hits and targets multiple enemies.

[r5:]

• [x9] Dynamic Violence (8 Energy) - An attack of three slices, which is finished by a shock wave created by the power of an empty swing.
  • [x14 AoE] Explode Catapult (14 Energy +2 per target hit) - Two powerful sweeping strokes in alternating directions that concludes with slamming the ax into the ground.
  • [x13] Screw Dimension (12 Energy) - Does one slice with the ax, which then releases in a burst of energy, doing the damage again.

When she first read a reply to the request she put on the bulletin board, the sender's name didn't ring a bell in the slightest. Now that she was meeting them face to face, she recognized the pinkette in front of her. She'd associated her upbeat personality that the blonde found refreshing with the unusual color of her hair. That pairing helped her recollect some of the events from the the winter event where Ariel told people their 'fortunes' and then the siege on the greek themed floor. However, contrary to previous encounters this time the blonde was not wearing her 'sage' outfit that mostly covered her body with a gray cloak. She was dressed in her battle gear with a dark color themed attire, army-grade boots and a crimson cape, tattered around the trim. The blonde exhumed a rogue-ish presence as she drew closer to the meeting point and unlike most of the times she was outside, she was unaccompanied by her white furred familiar.

"I remember you." she claimed bluntly, with a wave, while taking in her appearance. Call it a professional defect but the tailor in her always seemed to be interested on the attire that others sported before anything else. With a small nod of approval towards both her vestimentary choice and inquiry, Ariel added with a small grin: "Likewise, so we're supposed to find a big phoenix bird." She looked left and right before continuing: "Shouldn't be too hard to spot one in this place."

Spoiler

Stats:

• 1,490 HP (73 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 146 Energy (73 x2)
  • 79 Mitigation (25 +54[armor])
  • +4 Accuracy (1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • 19 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +4 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) add fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +48 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +5 LD +3 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons: 15 posts CD and labyrinths3 posts CD)
  • Absolute Accuracy (Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. Gain +1 to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)
  • Taunt +1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl, and successful attacks.)
  • Keen (After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this)

Skills: Pic at 510x450 Downscaled to 385, right side alignment

Equipment: e7924abcb05848b097ae370b23b509e4.png

≪Shi’s Talon# 134787≫ ≪Leonidas' Strength#151568≫ ≪Finger Claw Filigree# 151884-1≫
T2: Absolute Accuracy | Keen | Fallen T3: Holy Blessing | Holy Blessing | Mitigation | Mitigation T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Taunt
A long two handed assault spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.
A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
An intricate golden chassis to be wrapped around one's finger. It's incredible sturdy, sharp and shiny, capable of aggravating enemies with a well-placed redirection of light.

Inventory:  

• ≪Basic Teleport [Crystal]≫
  • ≪[T1] Blank Dungeon Map≫
  • Spoiler
    ≪Guardian Cloak#65787≫
    T1: Loot Die | Loot Die | Loot Die
    A gray cloak with silver trims, on its backside lay four guild icons all crossed with a blood red X. pic.

Buffs:

• None

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

He was back at the floor again, a floor that is literally a hot mess. Soot, ash, and dust are everywhere and if it was the real world, his lungs would give up as soon as he inhaled twice of all the tiny particles that lingered in the place. Crozeph wore his black haori and his usual oak-colored yukata partnered with a wooden sandal and a pair of white socks. On his right his katana, Flamebringer, and his left wrist wearing some kind of bracelet with Babylonian inscriptions on it. He was planning to visit the blacksmith and tailor who crafted him with a <<nametag>> which was useful enough to make his other weapon acceptable for his style. He however didn't like how it was too hot for him again to stand still "this place will never be different for me no matter what I wear" he thought.

Crozeph then decided to meet up with Ariel, the woman posted something on a bulletin about how she was doing some quest and asking some players to join her "even though I did this already, I'm more than willing to help her" he thought as he began to shuffle his way out of the settlement. Of course, it was a dumb idea, as soon as Crozeph reached the entrance he didn't know where to look for her "maybe I should head back and ask her where she is" he thought. Crozeph turned his back and returned inside, sitting in front of a house on a stool. He opened his mail and began typing his message to Ariel, he had to make it short, or else he'll be saying weird things to her. "I sure hope she sees this" he uttered as he began to fan himself.

• To: Ariel
  • I saw your post on the bulletin and wanted to ask you on joining one. Where are you?
journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 32]
  | HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64
  | ACC: 3 | DMG: 12 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 44
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. It enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• x1 Liquor of Light
  • x2 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x2 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • X2 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • X2 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  •  

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 1/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 2/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be expected, albeit a little awkward, if Ariel didn't. 

"Lovely," she said, a pleased smile pulling up the corners of her lips. "Any less time spent here is a welcome relief." 

—And were she not single-mindedly focused on ticking this quest off her list, she would have paid greater heed to the way the taller woman had seemed to appraise her. At the moment, she sought to capitalize on their mutual eagerness. "Oh, hm. That's... a part of it." In one smooth motion, Amaterasu was sheathed at her back, the girl remaining in her relaxed stance as her inventory windows appeared before her. "Finding the phoenix shouldn't be much of a problem. I had a scout give me its coordinates and respawn timer. The slow part comes before that."

The interface disappeared, and now an uneven metallic chunk recognized by the system as a [Quest Material] weighed her gloved hand down. "I found this nearby while I was waiting. We need to gather five of these in total for the NPC to craft into a [Name Tag]." And just as soon as her quick explanation was done, the item's model fractured and broke apart, its data registering back into her inventory. Arabelle folded her hands behind her back and smiled. "Reminds me of that one beginner quest. Did you ever take it? I hear some players just forwent the lesson chain completely."

Whichever way their small talk went, the small reaper would begin their stroll into the fiery wasteland after indicating the way they were headed.

Spoiler

Searching: Quest Materials
ID: 154114 | LD: 14 + 4 = 18 | +1

1/5 Quest Materials

Before she could reply to Arabelle, a notification appeared on the corner of her eye. She raised her index, requesting a second and she started typing a quick message. 'We just left the safe zone through the eastern gate.' and she sent it in a heartbeat, feeling that spending too much time on details will offend the girl next to her. Call it a defect she'd brought from real life; she always prefered to deal with people in person and would give them priority. A small remnant from her somehow traditional upbringing. WIth that now out of the way, she turned her attention back to the pinkette "I've spend more than my fair share of time on this floor, back when I decided to go out and explore... the floor above was the latest frontline." she pointed towards their current  'sky' which consisted of the 11th floor's... floor. "Though the one that suffered the most was this little one, she too dislikes this places." she let out a soft chuckle as the white lioness, even now threaded carefully, visibly uncomfortable in the heat. "She did enjoy when we set shop on the 4th floor though." added the blonde with a grin.

"Nice to see you're well prepared." added the blonde after watching the quest item disappear. She brought up her HUd once more but this time she just made a couple of gestures, changing equipment. Moments after her red cape was engulfed with a blazing white light and as the light subdued, the color changed to a gray one. The current item, a vestige from the blonde's past, bore the mark of her journey throughout the years under the form of five guild logos on the back; all crossed off with a red X. She gave it a squeeze, her expression a bit nostalgic: "It always was my lucky charm when doing fetch quests." the blonde furrowed her brows, trying to remember anything related to the 'lessons chain'. "You mean the profession quest? Who in their right mind would skip on that?" she asked as soon as she remembered something relatable, unsure of this was the quest the pinkette was referring to.  

Logos pic.

Eastern gate, eastern gate...

Crozeph was pointing on different paths as he stood somewhere inside the settlement, Ariel had replied about them just leaving the safe zone out of the eastern gate. "West is where I hold my spoon and east is where I hold my fork" he told himself. It may seem wrong to right-handed people but he always ate like that, the utensils were on different sides. He could remember bumping elbows on tables eating with right-handed people, well that doesn't matter rather and his thought shifted back to finding where Ariel is.

Soon enough he made it out of the eastern gate and saw Ariel and another person, purple-haired. Crozeph squinted his eyes "I've been noticing a lot of people have colors in their hair like flavors" he remembered Yuki who's hair was like that strawberry cream dip he has while eating biscuits and Mari who has a really bright orange hair color, like that fruit drink of the same name, and now a girl who seemed to have a hair that... "ok I'll stop thinking of hair flavors" he thought as he was about to approach them.

"Hi Ariel, glad I could join you again and also hi..." he looked at the girl and tried to shift his thoughts away from cakes and back to a normal conversation "I'm Crozeph, Ariel's friend, I got a little lost so I wasn't able to meet up earlier than I want. Let's hope this goes well, I'm up for adventures"

He's lying...

Crozeph just wanted to tag along with Ariel and gain more knowledge when it comes to swords. Baldur trains him and Ariel would always give good insight on how he does what he learned. The girl had been looking for materials when he arrived and Ariel talking about professions and quests. "Hm, is this girl's talk?" he asked himself, Crozeph listened, just to make sure he isn't intruding topics he knew nothing about.

• 2 weeks later...

When Yomi was considered the frontline…

“So you adapted?” Though her momentary fixation on another thought left her to absent-mindedly phrase it as a question, Arabelle could see that was mostly the case. “Well, with more than seventy more floors left to discover, I’d say it’s wise to do so early on!” she remarked pleasantly. “There’s no telling what other nasty surprises this place has in store for us.”

They’d only walked for a minute or so when Arabelle’s impatience set in. She scanned their surroundings, red eyes immediately singling out a rock formation where small chunks of precious stone could be found between cracks. Then she blinked, and [Detect]’s monotone receded from her sight as she appeared to mirror Ariel’s confusion. “The lesson quest chain. Four tutorial quests in Floor 1 which only award SP when a player completes them before they reach level sixteen,” Arabelle decided to explain. She drew closer to the vein and unsheathed Amaterasu, using its blade to carefully dislodge the quest material from its source. Looking over her shoulder, she added with a soft laugh, “I only took the first. Tutorials can be a little boring for players who know the basics already. Imagine taking a quest intended to teach you how to gather at level twelve.”

Her questing partner hadn’t mentioned any addition to the party, but Arabelle didn’t have any complaints when a handsome stranger approached in the middle of their conversation.

“Hello.” It was only when she’d dropped the second material into an open inventory screen that the girl sheathed her scythe behind her back and acknowledged the newcomer. This wasn’t a professional setting; when she stepped up to introduce herself, she kept her hands tucked behind her back and offered the young man a smile instead. “My name’s Arabelle. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Crozeph. If Ariel–” a quick glance in the woman’s direction before she continued “–hasn’t caught you up yet, we’ve just started gathering materials for the first part of the quest. We have three more to go before the fun part, I think…?”

She cast another glance to the side to see how the frontliner’s search was faring. Once she had her answers, Arabelle turned back to Crozeph and innocently clasped her hands together.

“At any rate, your help would be appreciated!”

Spoiler

ID: 157052 | LD: 11 + 4 = 15 | +1

2/5 Quest Materials

The blonde listened and nodded to her initial question and the following insight. It was, in the blonde's opinion, their only option to stay alive and everybody had different methods of coping and adapting with this new reality they were trapped in. Some chose to take permanent refuge in safe zones while others went the extra mile and started clearing floors. She couldn't judge either as she found herself at both ends of the specter since the beginning of this.. 'game'. 

She continued to listen, learning about a series of quests with a level cap that she was unaware existed. Her raised eyebrows and overall expression gave that fact away before she started talking: "Sounds like a drag, I think I passed over most tutorial quest at the beginning and went straight for the monster hunting ones." she added, watching the girl as she went and collected a material. It was at that point that she was reminded that they still had to fetch some items before going after the phoenix. Curious, she drew closer to the vein that Arabelle just harvested and peered inside the cracks. She was happy to notice another material nearby and picked it up with little effort.

She watched Crozeph join their party and offered a wave alongside her greeting: "Hey karasu-kun, just in time to help us look around for these!" pretty much leaving him with no other options, in contrast with Arabelle's words. She threw the small gem she just found in his direction for him to catch.

ID# 157172  LD: 13 +5 Material found!

3/5 Quest Materials

• ID: 157575
  • LD: 5 [T_T] no material found

He almost dropped the material tossed to him by Ariel, a sign of his lack of confidence in his hand-eye coordination "yeah I can help with that." The conversation earlier was something Crozep could relate to, he wasn't doing tutorial quests when he started. The vague memories of him getting stomped by boars and mediocre wolves were the proof that he just ventured out of the settlement and began flailing his curved sword hoping it would hit something.

"Right, nice to meet you Arabelle" he replied to her. The girl's approach and scythe sent mixed signals to the natural overthinker before her "smiling and wields a scythe, Maka Albarn?" he thought. The weird reference was stopped when he remembered how the phoenix was no fun as a mob. He scratched his head as he replied "I don't think Moltres is fun to fight but that's just me since both of you have longer reach with your weapons" he told Arabelle.

Crozeph turned his head and tried to look for a place where he could help them gather. The last time he did he just kicked a few large boulders or chipped at walls, which he did again by kicking a nearby rock. Sadly nothing useful came out or did he destroy it with his kick?

Edited by Crozeph

The girl didn't idle for too long. When they'd finished exchanging names and first impressions (he looked a little spacey. and disinterested — perhaps the quiet sort?), Arabelle wandered a few paces away from the equally busy pair. 

But not too far. They could still hear her. And she didn't know what a 'Moltres' was and why he would give the phoenix a cute nickname, so she simply moved their attention elsewhere. "I don't think encounters that we could actually die from are any fun either, so rest assured!" Brushing aside a particularly thick clump of ash, another shiny made its way into her inventory. She dusted her gloves, and for a little while, she appeared disinterested in her teammates' progress as she picked off the specks that stubbornly clung to the fabric. "It's a simple fight. With what I gathered about this quest beforehand, I was pretty confident Ariel and I could have slain the phoenix ourselves. Having a third teammate would only do wonders to the process. Say—"

Arabelle wasn't too concerned about carrying less healing consumables. Before the rest of the party even heard her idea, she'd already reopened her inventory screen and transferred two of her precious crafts into her battle-ready slots.

"—I wasn't thinking of doing it earlier, but since there's more of us now, how about I stand back and inflict a couple of performer debuffs on first contact?" Menus closed, she turned to face Ariel and Crozeph with her hands folded behind her back. "That would mean I'll have to run in before you two and lower its EVA. It might look like a waste of an action, but we're looking at a battle that would last longer than a single exchange anyway — even if everyone lands their first hit. So it'll increase our chances of connecting our blows throughout the battle, and whoever's most fit to take hits would have one less person's [Hate] to worry about."

Unless one of them had [Howl]. Did they look like the sort of persons to yell at a mob until it stared at them? Most likely not. Arabelle tapped a finger to her lips, pausing to recall her own words in search of anything she might have possibly missed.

"Oh, and don't you both think it's nice to have a soundtrack playing while we fight?"

Spoiler

ID: 157498 | LD: 13 + 4 = 17 | +1

4/5 Quest Materials

• 2 weeks later...

The blonde slightly tilted her head at the name that Crow mentioned then half smiled. She thought that the katana was more versatile than a scythe or a spear but any weapon's effectiveness depended on the wielder so she would shrug off his remark. She instead took interest on Arabelle's planning for their future fight and watched her as she gathered one more quest item. "I never fought with debuffs... Feel free to do what you feel it's best." she said with a prideful smile, thinking that she could handle the phoenix alone if needed. She also admitted the first part halfheartedly, knowing about their existence but never actively seeking to use them. Coining the fact that the pinkette was a performer for another time, maybe she'll start using them more after this fight.

"I can handle its aggro." she boldly claimed, raising her hands and spinning the shiny golden ring around her index with her thumb. It redirected the little light around them straight in Crowzeph's eyes to get his attention and proving the item's effectiveness.(item description) "I brought this expecting to tank for this quest." She then nodded to Arabelle's last question. While music wasn't her hobby she found the generic fantasy tunes in this worlds a bit dull and was curious as to what a performer would play. 

The blonde would then peer around then and pick a item that her search skill prompted. The blonde slightly grinned as after a few brushed it was revealed to be another gem they needed. "I found another one!" she chimed.

ID# 159310  LD: 13 +5 Material found!

5/5 Quest Materials