EN - 

DMG - 5 

ACC - 1

MIT - 9

SKILLS

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon Skills: 2H Assault Spear R1 (+3 base damage)

Blast (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

INVENTORY

Weapons: [Equipped] 2H Assault Spear (Rare)

Damage - Gain +(1 * Tier) base damage per slot

Accuracy - Gain +(1 per slot) to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit

Equipment: "Gemini Bane" Heavy Armor, Uncommon [EQUIPPED] Mitigation 1 (+9 MIT)

Items: x3 Healing Potions (heals 50 HP), 10 Tier 1 Materials, Immolation Potion (T1)

Jae-Cheol-Park-39.thumb.jpg.3c9e968fd2f9d1511258bf3820a6671c.jpg"Wow is it humid here!", Elora remarked as she attempted to cool herself down by tugging on her shirt. The fabric billowed, allowing a small amount of air to circulate through it and pass over her skin. Although she had teleported to the floor through a gate in Krycim, the chattering and singing of distant macaques and birds resounded in the troposphere. Excitement to explore the expansive and lush rainforest bubbled up within her. There would be a plethora of plant-life for her to research in addition to magnitudes of materials to be gathered.

Before long, Elora had made up her mind to venture out of the city's safe zone in order to forage for items. Her best intentions to stay focused on the activity at hand quickly dissipated as she gravitated toward various merchant stalls that were peddling exotic equipment and decor. Mesmerizing patterned prints paired with opulent gemstone jewelry were among the first pieces to catch her eye. The next thing was their price tags. It broke her fixation on the items and prompted her to revisit the task she had meant to be doing instead. 

Edited by Elora
  • 1 month later...

paperblue-net-house-vill-t.thumb.jpg.3a6549eeb1ceb54d924ccea0530a184e.jpgNavigating Krycim felt like an obstacle in and of itself. Thick clambering vines that served as walkways literally wound in every direction, although primarily up and down the trees that they attached to. Elora practically had to use her spear like a walking stick just to traverse down them. Slippery overgrowth and jutting branches only made the trip more treacherous. You know, I wouldn't have been opposed to them placing the portal at the BOTTOM of the town.

As she descended, Elora felt as though the scenery around her adapted to suit its location. It was almost like each level of the canopy contained different districts with characters that specialized in new occupations. Contrary to the top, where stylish storefronts flashed frivolous wares, the middle sector offered more practical products. Fresh produce, work attire, and tools fashioned from wood and stone were up for sale at many of them. Elora even spotted a flower shop adorned with suspended pots of flowers that spilled from the basket, cascading in a colorful display around them. Bundles of pink and yellow roses wrapped in banana leaves drew the majority of her attention. Wow...those are so beautiful. I'd love to buy some just to keep in my room... Her wish waived as she again reminded herself that there was little money for her to spare, especially when it came to impulsive purchases for the sake of aesthetics.

Edited by Elora

Jae-Cheol-Park-7.thumb.jpg.7faf9cc77e57b123800896bb42f00832.jpgElora took to following a river which was colored a spectacular cobalt blue, possibly due to runoff bacteria from the excessive amount of eroding plantlife. The resource must have served as an essential means to gather fresh drinking water for the town's inhabitants, since the majority of homes were congregated and stacked vertically along its banks. Thankfully, a narrow riverstone path allowed Elora to follow it without having to cut through any of the private gardens that existed around many of the properties.

Not long after, she approached a steeply declining limb with a rut that caused the torrent to pummel down the rest of the tree. It functioned like rapids that uprooted any remaining vegetation before dumping it all onto the distant forest floor through the stream of a narrow waterfall. 

Wow, that's quite the drop..., thought Elora before a group of distant lights caught her eye, Wait, are those torches down there? She used a large vine to assist her with crawling to take a closer look.

Edited by Elora

Darkness seemed to swiftly surround her as she continued the descent. The forested scenery once saturated with sunlight became increasingly quiet, and simultaneously, more devoid of life. Smaller saplings creeping out from the slopes were now matted with gooey tendrils seeping strands of ooze rather than droplets of water. The pungent stench of rotted wood and other decomposing matter caused Elora to feel like she was choking on the air. 

dv-crash-site-rope-bridge-vista2.jpg.395053e7ba8a699beebd3f91f4fb696b.jpg

I think I might have gone the wrong way, I've never read anything about the jungles on this floor being so disgusting. I should probably just head back

As the female player turned around to regard the incline, she heard cries echo from the valley below. Wha--how did--are there people trapped down there? Elora sprinted to a rickety wooden bridge ahead to get a better view of the situation. "H-hang on! I'll be right there to help you!" Before she could pinpoint the source of the outcry, boards beneath her feet began to wobble and creek. RUN!, cried her mind in alarm. Segments of soggy wood practically disintegrated into the abyss as she frantically dashed to reach the other side. After a desperate dive to safety on a solid surface, Elora glanced over her shoulder to see the structure she had crossed suspended in shambles. "F*CK!", she exclaimed in both frustration and relief from the close call.

Edited by Elora

Elora picked herself off of the ground, sliding gloved hands across her limbs to wipe off any residual sludge that had adhered to them. "Well...I guess the only direction is down, now"

With hastened steps, she made her way down another set of slippery steps until she finally reached the bottom, or what she hoped it was, of the city. Sparse strands of sunlight trickled in from gaps in the canopies overhead. It was hardly enough to explain the excessive amounts of undergrowth that blanketed every notable surface surrounding her. This looks more like a lagoon than a tropical paradise...

"Hey, lady!", called out a somewhat shrill voice, "Were you on that bridge up above when it fell? Someone should have warned you that it wasn't safe! No one's used it for years!" 

Elora surveyed her peripherals until she eventually spotted a young woman who looked to be roughly the same age as her. "Yeah, a warning would have been appreciated", she affirmed with a tone of annoyance.

cf31702fba81f1d13fd24ab32f518793.thumb.jpg.4eb20cf8efd056efa12a3c15b4e1161e.jpg

Edited by Elora

Tiona.Hiryute_full.2525967.png.b0da32cc764081b05abf81d19fad28db.png"Just be thankful you got off of it in time, otherwise you'd hit the ground about as hard as anything that falls from the village above. You'd be impressed to know how many deaths we have from coconuts each year"

"That's...uh...kind of grim..." Elora shuffled her weight awkwardly as she searched for a new subject of discussion. 

"Pretty much how it is around here", shrugged the woman, "Grim and dim" After a brief pause, she waved, "I'm Cecil by the way" She had a slender figure with dark skin and hair that rested at her shoulders. Although Elora felt her face grow red upon viewing her somewhat-scanty attire, she did envy the woman for how much cooler she must have felt by wearing fewer layers. It occurred to Elora that Cecil lacked a hovering marker that would denote her as being another player. She's just another NPC, she thought dismissively.

"What made you want to come all the way down here, anyway?", asked the girl as she walked circles around Elora, inspecting her for wounds.

"Well, I was hoping to gather some materials for making potions. I haven't really tried to create any yet, but I figured it'd be good to stock up on ingredients for when I do." In case I mess up. "This Floor seemed like a good place to find a wide variety of plants for me to experiment with"

"Yeah, yeah, that part was obvious. Most players don't leave the safe zones unless they're foraging or fighting. I meant down HERE" Cecil gestured to the swamp surrounding them. 

"Oh, that was kind of an accident. I got lost following a river that started at the top of the canopy. It eventually led me here" Elora observed that there were actually several sickly-looking waterfalls plummeting into different sides of the valley.  "Although, they looked a lot cleaner up there."

"Yeah, us bottom-dwellers aren't afforded many luxuries, and that's just the way it is", she shrugged playfully while stating the rule of the jungle, her reaction emphasizing a disconnect which only added to the unsettling nature of the subject.

Elora started setting out for what she had come here to do, which was to probe the habitat for resources. She humored the NPC by continuing the conversation, "So, you're just gonna except the sh*tty situation that's been handed to you? Why not relocate to a higher elevation or retaliate for not being treated fairly by the other Amazonians?"

Cecil seemed perturbed by Elora even suggesting such solutions, "Because we've never done either of those things before. It's better to be content with what we're given when it also means we have security"

"You've never waged wars before? I thought that Amazonians were supposed to be hot muscular women that could kill anything they set their minds to hunting", retorted Elora with a chuckle. She regarded Cecil for a moment to take note of her slender frame and pailed complexion. It seemed that whatever folktales she'd been told didn't hold up in the universe of this game. That, or the circumstances of the character's environment somehow influenced her design to represent that she was consuming less food and basking in shadows more than sunlight.

Edited by Elora
  • 1 month later...

"I mean, yeah, there are some stories about us being a society of warriors, but that was a long time ago. Now we mainly fish and farm"

They can FARM down here?, thought Elora as she maneuvered around a cesspool to access a teetery boardwalk which was riddled with holes and whose posts were on the brink of being sucked into the swamp. "Wait", she spoke as another thought crossed her mind, "If you grow food, does that mean that you're selling your food in the marketplaces up above? There was an innate beauty to it. Imaging how the food going up eventually came down to become nutrients for the food that went back up again. It was also kind of disgusting.

From what Elora could tell, the spongy marshes within the slums were scarce in any other harvestable resources. She would probably have to venture even further from the settlement if she were to have any chance collecting items with enough time to spare for her returning trip to Floor 1.

Cecil continued to keep pace beside her, continuing to humor the fruitless conversations that Elora was visibly growing gradually disinterested in. "Yep, sure do. That's the only thing that keeps our village alive. Sometimes when there are violent storms or dangerous monsters along the path, we aren't able to carry the goods to the next-highest level of Krycim. And missing even just one day of trade is detrimental to our society." 

aa695dbf5566ff3a96c31bd247de8571.png.87941654502ab053da1778d0fd255197.pngElora hardly seemed phased to hear this reality. After all, it wasn't actually one. The game was probably just trying to get her to sympathize with its programmed personalities so that she would spend more time crying over them then trying to escape. Well, it's not like that's actually my alternative agenda. Elora would prefer not wasting her time with either endeavour. Then again, it's not like starting her trade as an alchemist was doing any good for the world. 

Cecil suddenly stopped as Elora took a step off of one of the mossy islands and onto another boardwalk extending toward a fishing house. "It's back.", she said flatly, her cold voice emitting the slightest tone of concern.

Edited by Elora

"Wh--", Elora hesitated and cocked her head to one side, "What do you mean it? Is it a monster?" The green-haired woman summoned her spear as she scanned the terrain for potential threats. "No", answered Cecil gesturelessly, "The one who has been waiting for you"

A chill trickled down Elora's spine as she struggled to make sense of the meaning behind such an eerie statement. "What the hell are you talking about? What could be waiting for me down here?" She shook her head to ward off the NPC's observation, which felt more like a warning. She must be programmed to react like that just to freak players out. "Nothing is waiting for me. Forget it. Just stay behind and slave away at your village if you're scared. I'm going to keep exploring"

Cecil accepted the dismissal and lingered behind as Elora approached the shack to investigate whatever it was she was so afraid of. The closer she got to it, the more she could make out the details of a solitary figure in a rose-colored robe fishing off the end of its dock. Wonder if that's the thing she was on about...it just looks like another NPC to me.

a9dd5b26e73517661cc0126e6c290709.thumb.jpg.b6e8ffdc6beb3ebdec4261c44dffbb76.jpg

Edited by Elora
  • 2 months later...

Elora watched as the figure rose, garments trailing ominously across wooden planks as it slowly slunk into a narrow opening in the boat house. "Hey!", she called out as she finally reached the end of the deck, "Where are you going? I want to talk to you!" A series of shrill creaks were her only reply. "Come on, it's nothing serious -- I just want to know what you're doing!", she insisted. Curiosity getting the better of her, she decided to try and follow the person, and with a swift kick to the rotting frame, she'd created an opening large enough to pass through. Beams of yellow-green light filtered into the musty room through small holes in its roof. Honestly, if it wasn't so run down, she would almost consider trying to fashion it into a studio apartment. 

"Have you come in search of something, �̬̠̫ͬͫ͟�̖͕̞̬̣͓̙̝̽͡�̼̪̟̘͈ͨ͡�̜̖͇͔̼̣͂̒͞�̫̯͈̦̍ͪ̎̒͟�̛̟̼̝̐͆ͫ?, greeted a far-too gentle voice. It was the voice of a stranger -- someone who did not have a right or a reason to know her by that name. 

071d06421a3c586db295467ff2bc3075.jpg.829e54662195f1444b031123af8cdb81.jpg

Edited by Elora

Elora readied her spear, anticipating that she was about to be ambushed by whatever that thing was. "I don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. Where the hell are you hiding?", she practically hissed in retaliation. Was she even still in a safe zone? As if it wasn't already bad enough that she had wandered so far from the portal, now she had to worry about being assaulted by -- well -- she didn't know that she actually wanted to find out. Her mind was left to wonder about what enemies from the real world she had even the slightest possibility of encountering in this game: her parents -- no, her ex's -- maybe, her --

Elora's mind became blank as she noticed a familiar pair of cerulean eyes watching her from a corner of the room.

Herself...?

"What the...", she began uneasily, raising a gloved hand to her forehead as if to steady her thoughts. The stranger before her emerged from the shadows, a set of careful fingers curling around a the fabric of a worn hood to reveal a near-duplicate of Elora's real appearance. Locks of coffee-colored hair unfurled to rest at chin-length, their wispy ends framing a pale face coated in an array of freckles. 

"Don't worry", the woman calmly reassured through the flash of timid smile, "I'm not going to hurt you" 

Edited by Elora
  • 1 month later...

"Is this some sort of joke?", Elora huffed as her staff briefly loosened in her grip. "Why -- How do you know what I -- What are you -- ?" Each question curtailed as Elora's thoughts struggled to keep pace with her speech, "I don't understand"

F3gHmNKug9AVjFRajdOnGPPQhLMwTewP071i4opupIfWxrxAQmtHaqdX_0nqHVt6XvqgqOlFNDm-GA8h2HBX9StgnWtKM_XTB4tcNJGBnRtCG6g_pYyUal4Ara8ciNLEl37wFoJN"I know that it's hard for you to translate all of your ideas into words", her counterpart chuckled comfortingly as her features began to morph to match Elora's current appearance. The figure's hair seemed to bleach as she sauntered into sunlight, inky shadows trickling away to reveal hidden light green hair and a set of long and slender elf-like ears that peaked out from behind them. "Does this make things a little easier for you?"

The gesture felt more like a snide commentary of Elora's stupidity than a curtesy offered to help negate her emotional whiplash. "What the f*ck are you talking about? No, it doesn't make it EASIER!", Elora readied her spear and pointed it threateningly toward her digital doppelgänger, "And you didn't even answer any of my questions! Do you take me for an idiot or something?"

"No, �̬̠̫ͬͫ͟�̖͕̞̬̣͓̙̝̽͡�̼̪̟̘͈ͨ͡�̜̖͇͔̼̣͂̒͞�̫̯͈̦̍ͪ̎̒͟�̛̟̼̝̐͆ͫ, but I know that you hold yourself at far too low a standard..."

Edited by Elora

Elora felt her muscles tense upon hearing her real name. It was the first time that anyone or anything had spoken it since she'd entered the game. How does it -- ?, before she had the chance to consider, her clone rushed forward, summoning a spear from beneath her charcoal-colored cloak to swipe at Elora. The weapon tore through the front of her corset, gashing Elora across her bodice with its sharpened tip. 

"Engh!", winced Elora as she reflexively released her staff to apply pressure to the wound. Where she'd expected to find blood, she instead found only a small stream of pixels. The pain that she had felt only moments ago had vanished along with her window of opportunity to conduct any sort of counterattack. 

"This must be your first time experiencing pain in this world...I should have been more gentle in my approach...", sighed her duplicate as she reassessed her opponent's vulnerabilities. 

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks with "Think Fast"
Gemini ID#: 181137 MOB 10 + 2 ACC = 12 Critical Hit
5 DMG + ( [1] x 2 = 2 ) = 7 DMG
Elora: 20HP - 7 + 9 MIT = 19HP

Elora Becomes Paralyzed 

-----

Elora | HP: 19/20 | EN: 2/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

[0] Gemini | HP: 10/10 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 1 | ACC: 1 | PARA on MD 9-10
Abilities: <<Disguise>> +1 ACC to <<The Gemini>>'s first attack.

Stats Breakdown: 

• HP: (Player's Level [1] ) x 10 = 10 HP
  • DMG: (Player's Level [1] ) x 5 = DMG 5
  • MIT: (Player's Level [1] ) x 1.75 (Rounded down) = MIT 1
  • ACC: (Player's ACC [1] ) = ACC 1
  • EVA: (Player's EVA [0] ) = EVA 0
  • Critical Hits: DMG + (Player's Level [1] ) on a natural MD 9, DMG + (Player's Level [1] x 2) on a natural MD 10.

Edited by Elora

"I'll show you a gentle approach!", barked Elora as she sprang up to attack the other woman. In a clumsy attempt to reclaim her spear, Elora stepped onto a loosened floorboard, sending the opposite end of the plank soaring into the air. The act held comedically perfect timing, as her counterpart's spear suddenly found itself lodged into the wood rather than its intended target. 

Swiftly scooping her weapon off of the ground, Elora pivoted around the obstruction and plunged its pristine point into the enemy's side. "I don't care who you are -- DON'T FUCK WITH ME!", she hissed in warning before the sound of snapping splinters sent her staggering backwards in search of safety. 

"Calm down, �̬̠̫ͬͫ͟�̖͕̞̬̣͓̙̝̽͡�̼̪̟̘͈ͨ͡�̜̖͇͔̼̣͂̒͞�̫̯͈̦̍ͪ̎̒͟�̛̟̼̝̐͆ͫ, I only want to test you -- " 

"AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!", she added as she readied herself for another altercation, "That's not who I am! I left that life behind!"

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks with "Focus Yourself"
Gemini ID#: 181138 MOB 2 + 1 ACC = 3 Miss

Elora Attacks with "Straight"
Elora ID#: 181139 BD 7 + 1 ACC = 8 Hit
Gemini: 10HP - 5 + 1 MIT = 6HP

-----

Elora | HP: 19/20 | EN: 0/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

[1] Gemini | HP: 6/10 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 1 | ACC: 1 | PARA on MD 9-10

Stats Breakdown: 

• HP: (Player's Level [1] ) x 10 = 10 HP
  • DMG: (Player's Level [1] ) x 5 = DMG 5
  • MIT: (Player's Level [1] ) x 1.75 (Rounded down) = MIT 1
  • ACC: (Player's ACC [1] ) = ACC 1
  • EVA: (Player's EVA [0] ) = EVA 0
  • Critical Hits: DMG + (Player's Level [1] ) on a natural MD 9, DMG + (Player's Level [1] x 2) on a natural MD 10.

Edited by Elora

"You haven't --!", it interjected sternly, "Clearly the ghosts of your troubled past still haunt you." Her duplicate charged, intending to deal her more than just phycological damage. "You're callous, selfish, and reckless in your approaches -- ", its claims were curtailed by a dull thud as Elora lifted her staff to defend herself from the attack. "But -- that makes you fast on your feet --!"

Elora shoved the creature backwards, causing it to stumble and stagger over a section of scattered crates. "Couldn't have said it better myself", scoffed Elora before she quickly found her own center of gravity thrown off balance by a low swipe of her equal's staff.

"I was going to add 'creative and observational', but I think you have some room for improvement in regards to those"

Elora swiftly rose to her feet, dusting herself off from the attack. For how much its managed to hit me, it really isn't all that strong..., she noted as both of them began to circle the room and stare each other down, It seems like its only purpose is to taunt me...but why...?

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks with "Sick Burns"
Gemini ID#: 181140 MOB 7 + 1 ACC = 8 
Hit
Elora: 20HP - 5 + 9 MIT = 18HP

Elora Attacks with "Basic Attack"
Elora ID#: 181141 BD 7 + 1 ACC = 8 Hit
Gemini: 10HP - 5 + 1 MIT = 2HP

-----

Elora | HP: 18/20 | EN: 0/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

[2] Gemini | HP: 2/10 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 1 | ACC: 1 | PARA on MD 9-10

Stats Breakdown: 

• HP: (Player's Level [1] ) x 10 = 10 HP
  • DMG: (Player's Level [1] ) x 5 = DMG 5
  • MIT: (Player's Level [1] ) x 1.75 (Rounded down) = MIT 1
  • ACC: (Player's ACC [1] ) = ACC 1
  • EVA: (Player's EVA [0] ) = EVA 0
Edited by Elora

"I'm not saying any of this to put you down, but to make you aware of how much potential you have", it practically answered.

"God, just shut up already. You sound like my mother", huffed Elora.

The figure seemed to freeze in response to that. Had her accusation somehow disarmed it?

"Are you...worried that you will become like her?"

"What? No! I'm -- ", she hesitated, "I'm just -- tired of hearing that -- that I have 'potential'. That's all she'd ever tell me. I was never good enough for her, or for my father, just as I was. I always had to live up to the greatness of some sort of", she gestured with a hand, "Aspirational mirage" Elora caught herself in her monologue and refrained from commenting further. "Aren't you supposed to know all of this?", she finally blurted, against her better judgement.

It shook its head somewhat solemnly, "Yes...but also, no...I thought that I understood you more than this...It seems that in changing, I have become some of the things that I once despised. I wonder if -- I wonder how much I have lost in my pursuit to become someone better..."

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks
Gemini ID#: 181142 MOB 4 + 1 ACC = 5 
Miss

Elora ID#: 181143 BD 3 + 1 ACC = 4 Miss

-----

Elora | HP: 18/20 | EN: 0/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

Stats Breakdown: 

Edited by Elora

Elora wasn't sure how to process, well, whatever THIS was. It seemed to her like the doppleganger was going through some sort of existential tailspin. "Look, lady. I don't know what it is that you're going on about, but it seems like you've got some pretty deep-seeded emotional issues. Maybe you should try actually dealing with them instead of going on these philosophical tirades with strangers that you meet in swamps.", she shrugged nonchalantly"Something about this whole facade seems pretty back-handed to me, like you don't really know how to deal with your issues head-on. You can't just go off on someone and insult them, then afterwards try to amend it by saying that it wasn't your intention to hurt their feelings" Elora looked away briefly before adding, "If there's anything that you'd have 'lost' from me, it would be your ability to be real about how you feel. It's not worth pretending to be nice to someone just to get them to like you. Otherwise all you're gonna be left with for friends are empty shells."

The duplicate responded by erupting into a fit of laughter, causing Elora to question whether or not she'd just made a fool of herself by wasting her time with motivational speeches. After a few moments of wheezing, the winded clone began, "I...really wasn't expecting to learn so much from our encounter today"

"Yeah, that much was obvious.", retorted Elora.

The Gemini chuckled again as it stepped forward and started to approach her, this time without hostility "You're going to grow so much here, �̬̠̫ͬͫ͟�̖͕̞̬̣͓̙̝̽͡�̼̪̟̘͈ͨ͡�̜̖͇͔̼̣͂̒͞�̫̯͈̦̍ͪ̎̒͟�̛̟̼̝̐͆ͫ. Your going to leave your comfort zone, meet new people, and become an even stronger and more beautiful person." It began to reach out. "But please", it placed a hand on the end of her staff to gently direct it away, leaving her motionless and exposed to an attack. "Do not abandon all that you used to be" With a gentle tap across her shoulder from the tip of her Gemini's spear, Elora finally felt as though she understood who this woman was and why she'd been destined to meet her.

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks with "Life Lessons"
Gemini ID#: 181144 MOB 8 + 1 ACC = 9 
Hit
Elora: 18HP - 5 + 9 MIT = 17HP

-----

Elora | HP: 17/20 | EN: 0/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

Stats Breakdown: 

Edited by Elora
  • 2 weeks later...

"Now", the woman commanded,  "Show me the strength that you possess today, Elora --" With a swift pirouette, Elora pivoted her stance and struck in an downward-diagonal, mimicking the action previously taken by the Gemini. A sharp thud followed by the dull clattering of a object falling to the floorboards marked that she had successfully disarmed her opponent. It was time to finish her off. Twirling her spear, Elora slid her right hand up it's shaft, propelling it downward to strike with even greater momentum than before.

"Gladly", she concluded with a smirk, "I'd been waiting to finish this charade from the moment it started. Don't worry though - I'll let you walk away from this. Just don't ever cross me again"

The Gemini flashed a fleeting grimace, half proud of her muse's accomplishment, half disappointed in itself at being bested by its own abilities, which had already begun to manifest in Elora.

Thread Summary (2.6 thread closure):
2300 EXP (1 page [800] + quest [1500])
400 col (1 page)
Unlock <<Concentration>> extra skill (spared Gemini)

Spoiler

Gemini Attacks with "Do Your Best"
Gemini ID#: 1811477 MOB 4 + 1 ACC = 5 
Miss

Elora ID#:181476 BD6 + 1 ACC = 7 Hit
*Elora spares the Gemini*

-----

Elora | HP: 17/20 | EN: 0/2 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 1

-----

[3] Gemini | HP: 0/10 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 1 | ACC: 1 | PARA on MD 9-10

Stats Breakdown: 

Edited by Elora