[PP|F22]<<Training Your Friend>>Burritos and Fire

With a slight bow, the Black Cat walks off. Megitsune observes her departure long enough until she goes out of her field of view. The girl rights her posture and looks down at her familiar. The white fox looked a bit upset that it hadn't gotten any attention from them. Her owner reached down and corrected that. "It looks like he's growing a little more attached to you now at least. Soon he'll be biting the head off wolves and tearing down mobs in your way with ease. He might not be fierce like Amaterasu, but even if he stays as he is, the benefit of the familiar is similar no matter how different the familiars are from one another."

She felt a little bad that Gaius may not have gotten exactly what he wanted, but at the same time, she knew that it wouldn't change much. As long as he kept the familiar with him, it would do the same thing that hers did.

Simmone left as quickly as she came, Gaius had not been at the guildhall this long ever and he was a bit confused if he was regretting the decision to train here now. "Yeah I suppose your right, maybe I should just let him be him. Stop trying to force my wants on him and just let him do what he wants." Gaius found a reflection in the words, for it was something he was all too familiar with. "I think I am cool if he is just this, I could have gone for something like Amaterasu but I found him instead. I need to stop trying to force him to be a fire breathing fox." he opened his HUD and pulled out a bit of food. A fluffed yeast roll in his hands, glazed with a bit of honey he tears off a piece and offers it to the bear that was now perched on his kneecap. It sits and takes the piece of food from his fingers and begins to nibble with smacking jaws.

Megitsune smiled underneath her mask. He was glad that he was able to take a little criticism where it mattered. Boris could be just as dangerous as Amaterasu with the right training, and like she mentioned earlier, Gaius would be one of the best people in Aincrad for whipping the ball of fluff into a demon of a bear. With that said, she picked up her weapon once more and offered it to Amai. The white fox cocked it's head and without a command spit it's blue fire onto the weapon in the perfect amount. Already she was getting the feed back she wanted.

"Great. We've got this down pat by now. I can trade out my weapon soon once we've gotten you to full strength. Then we'll be able to do much, much more damage. Nothing will stop us, Amai." She gave the familiar another pat for it's obedience, received with a soft coo.

image.png

Training Familiar: Success[3/3]

Sitting within the guilds entry through the opened frame through mirrored lenses was the guild master who was beginning to shape into what he would need to be. Everyday his experience pool growing larger, and with Simmone dispatched it was time for his morning routine. The bear looked at him deeply and then at Megitsune and down to Amaterasu. "It's ok dude, we don't have to do it at their pace. Even if your nothing more than this, I would be ok with that." Gaius smiled and handed him another piece of the roll.

"Take care of it." Raidou speaks to Kasumi as she paces by, a firm word to the girl who nods back with her orders received. He then looked down toward the group who had taken to their own developments without his assistance. "It seems you have finally learned some patience, Gaius. Good things come with time, and effort not instant gratification." Gaius sinks his head, scratching the back of his hair with a quick dig of his nails. "Then I'll wait, no matter how long you need little guy." at sneezes and growls before leaping off his leg. "Whats up, its alright." It looks to the pair at his side and begins to scowl and twist its face. "Uh..."

The ground beneath it begins to crack and distort as it gains mass, the rage within its building further and further. A blood curdling roar echoes through the halls. "Let this be a lesson you soon not forget, Gaius." Raidou remarks as a blackish fluid begins to drain away under his feet and vanishing in his robe. His weapon begins to glow hot with charged energy, his eyes ablaze in a swirl of red that danced over his green iris. "The f***?" 

ID# 153823 results: Craft: 10

[3/3] Final Success!

Edited by Gaius