[F21|PP]<<Nature's Treasure>>A Fishing Trip

Walking through the wild of Floor 21, Shye needed to get some materials to help make potions for the front liners until she can level up enough to help them fight floor bosses. The fear of being on the most dangerous part of Aincrad had put Shye on edge, but if it wasn't for the fact that she was with a powerful guild like Jacob's Ladder, she would probably be shaking in her boots. She started off as such a scared-y cat, and frankly, she still kind of was, but slowly she was working on her ability to keep calm in dangerous situations.

Finally, she had come to the lake that Shield had told her about. Though really, coming alone probably wasn't the best decision, she was good at keeping away from any unwanted conflict with her gear. She set up her fishing gear and got ready to start casting away.

Spoiler

General
Level: 14 | HP:  280/280 | Energy: 28/28

Stats
DMG: 1 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | LD: 3+4+2

Skills
First Aid | R1+1
Gatherer
Searching | R1+1
Fishing

House Buffs:
Kitchen(LD); Fishing Pond

Equipment(In use)
Familiar Lure: Expert(Searching)
Butterfly Headphones: LD 3
Tough Cloth: EVA 3

Equpiment(Standby)
Gaea Foundation: Expertise/Recovery

@Simmone

A walk through the cavernous halls of floor 21 littered with illuminated crystals of every hue. "Beautiful, albeit damp." Simmone comments taking a closer inspection of the protruding natural lanterns. She traverses the city of Tomoika and claims the quest that she had been made aware of, a small cat on her heels with the jingle of a bell. "Come Felix, we have some business to catch." she heads down the halls of rough stone coming to a stagnant body of water. With a line breaking the surface a girl in vibrant red hair was sitting rather serene. "Mind if I join you dear?" she asks Shye beginning to get the sense that there was safety in numbers this high up, given however the quest tended to point to areas free from a potential of harm. The cat begins to toy with the edge of the water, slapping a small tadpole that was feeding near the surface. She offers Shye a couple of the cookies she had brought, courtesy of the guild's buffoon Gaius.

Hands: Lemon Berry Palmiers (+3 Loot Dice) to Shye

Consumes Lemon Berry Palmiers (+4 Loot Dice/Kitchen'd)

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Lotus
Level: 21
HP: 420/420
EN: 42/42

Stats:
Damage: 1
Evasion: 1
LD:6
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Gilded Lotus [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)
Armor: Embrace of the Lotus [T1/Perfect/LA] (2 Recovery, 1 Eva)
Misc: Familiar Lure [T1/Rare/Trinket] (Expertise: Search)

Skills:
Searching [Rank 2] {+1 Expertise}
Picking [Obtained] +3 LD (Chest)
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling +2 LD (Chest)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1

Prepped OOC Items:
20*Gold Key

Edited by Simmone

"Uh, sure." The girl says taking the snack from the new arrival who seemed to have come to do the same thing. What harm would there be in letting another player join her? Safety in numbers of course. Eyeing the small cat, she clasps her hands together and calls for it. "Ah, you are adorable!" She reaches down to pet Felix with her free hand after casting her line into the water. Placing the rod in a setup to hold it down while she did other things, she picked up the black cat and pet it happily.

Soon, the rod began to tug like something was stick on the line. She quickly grabbed the pole and tugged it back in. One her first cast, the girl had already collected four materials without a problem. Grinning at her cash in, the girl stuffed them into her inventory and cast the line back into the water. "So, what brings you at here? Material gathering?"

image.png

Materials: 4
Total Materials: 4

Sitting idly as the girl was working the lake Simmone stretches out her legs, Felix enjoying the pats before scampering off. "Something like that, I've been told that boxes have a tendency to show at these sorts of locations. As a Master merchant, I can easily pull quite the coin out of such a thing. Exclusively after what I have been told and updating my skill set to what I had been made aware of." she explains her reasoning after the information Raidou had conveyed to her regarding something he had picked up on one of these journeys with another. To her side scampering back with a couple of tufts of grass in his mouth, he spits them at her feet. "What have you got there?" Simmone responds scooping them up, her appraisal flares as does his orange eye. "Well done, quite the little connoisseur." she speaks drawing a hand down the cats back.

ID# 155103 results: Loot: 10+10=20, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained

Total T3 Materials: 2

Edited by Simmone

"Well, I am just starting my own shop, so my guild master suggested I check out an area where I can quickly gather materials. I decided to do it here cause the Tier 3 materials are more usable items for front liners, and these ones are much more expensive than lower leveled ones." She listens as Simmone says she's searching for chests and a few extra materials. She was fine with that. "I know you can often find chests while fishing. If you have the Picking skill, you should open them as you're more likely to find the better stuff. We can split the rewards if that's fine by you."

Another hefty tug on her line and she gripped her pole and pulled in her spoils and another group of materials for her inventory and she was already on her way to making Tier 3 crystals. "Your cat is cute, what's his name?"

image.png

Materials: 4
Total Materials: 8

Shoving what he had wrought into her sleeve, Simmone deposits it for transit. "That would be most agreeable, and I have taken a few skills along those lines to increase my yield." She explains to the girl in agreement, while the cat vanishes back into the main body of the cave with only the bell around its neck ringing to give away where he has gone. "His name is Felix, he is quite the adventurer. This is my first rendition of removing him from a settlement, I am rather suprised..." as he walks back and drops down a crawfish. "That he keeps finding these things." she comments looking through the guild registry and adding what he had found into her inventory. "A single material is worth more than you know, a single denomination would not do it justice." she explains taking note of the fact that Felix had already found quite the haul given his size.

ID# 155105 results: Loot: 11+10=21, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained

Total T3 Materials: 4

Edited by Simmone

Shye tugs against the current of another catch and winds it in. Unluckily, it isn't a big batch, but its better than nothing. "Felix hunh? That's a pretty cute for a little cat like him. I still haven't gotten a familiar myself. I need to work on that." Shye mentioned, recalling that both Shield and the paladin tank protege of his both had ones. They all have different effects that made them special and they could come in so many different shapes and sizes.

"It's a deal then! If I get a chest, feel free to open it open. I'll just do my best to keep the fishing up." Another cast into the water and the bobber sat there stagnant as the line went deeper into the water. "Oh, apologies. My name is Shye. Nice to meet you ma'am. May I ask you your name?" She had asked for her cats name before even knowing the owner's name. Man could she be any more rude.

image.png

Materials: 2
Total Materials: 10

An agreement had been reached between them, one that was most agreeable. They would each benefit from such a deal "Agreed my dear, Shye was it? I am Simmone. A pleasure." she offers the girl a pasty white hand, although she waits finding that perhaps she had placed her in a precarious position giving the pole. Felix was still doing whatever he was doing in the darker patches in this small alcove, completely on his own, he continued to bring 'gifts' to his owner. Returning with a few uncut gemstones with some difficulty, he drags them creating small divets in the soil. "You don't have to bring me these things, you little..." she turns to Shye "I am falling in love this cat more and more by the day." she comments with a chuckle, rewarding him with a stroke to which he presses against before rushing off again. "And there he goes..."

ID# 156254 results: Loot: 7+10=17, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained

Total T3 Materials: 6

Edited by Simmone

Shye smiled as Felix ran off to do his business again. She was very much a cat person. "I still haven't looked into getting my own familiar. I should really do that. Judging by how yours and Shield's are so helpful, I could get one to help me as well. They seem like such a hassle to get ahold of-" The girl yelped as a tug on the line nearly threw her out of her own chair. She resisted the catch, winding it in to the best of her abilities.

"Holy shit!" She called out over the winding of the reel. "What the hell did I catch?!"

With a mighty heave and a groan, a big splash sends water flying. What lands on shore is just what they were looking for. "Hey! I caught one! You do the honors, Simmone!" The treasure chest wasn't the first she'd seen, but it felt nice to find them.

image.png

Treasure Chest Found!
Total Materials: 10

Looking over the box the girl had removed from the lake, a gilded rim of metal punched along its seams with rivets. Its appearance was much that of an old time pirates treasure, a bit gaudy and waterlogged. The darkened wood was riddled with moss or seaweed between its gapping, creating a slight puddle on the ground beneath it. "Let us see what we have shall we?" Simmone exclaimed removing a small golden key from her sleeve, as her familiar felix moved seemingly out of nowhere to her side. Tapping it to the top, it flashes gold with her eyes as Picking enables for both her and the cat. The lid pops and begins to rise slowly, as Simmone kneels forward and begins to account for what was inside it. Staring back at her was a modest sum, to which she looks to Shye "It's alright, but nothing to get too excited about."

Simmone Consumes 1*Golden Key

ID# 157576 results: Loot: 2+5+2=9

Total Loot:
1811 Col
3*T3 Materials
T3 UNID Rare Consumable #157576a
T3 UNID Rare Consumable #157576b

Edited by Simmone

Shye watched for the moment when she opened the chest, anticipating the rewards within. Though, when Simmone opened it up, she ensured that it wasn't something special. "That's okay!" Shye smiled to the other woman as she cast the line back into the water. "Anything is better than nothing I would say. More materials and Col can't hurt. Though you have to pay for those keys, don't you? Shield uses them all the time and he's a merchant so I know he just buys them for himself all the time."

The bobber splashed back into the water, and nearly instantly caught something on it's end. Shye was so surprised that she nearly let it go. Firming her grip on the pole, she gave it a good tug and reeled it in as quickly as she could. It was an amazing haul too! She could already see herself loaded with materials by the end of this trip.

image.png

Materials: 5
Total Materials: 15