[F14-PP] It's a Wonderful World <<The Lich's Calling>>

<<The Lich's Calling>>

NIGHT: join me on floor 14 for a quest to kill undead
NIGHT: you have 60 minutes. fail and face erasure
NIGHT: - night

It was strange now that she realized it, looking upon the half-hearted draft. So much for that joke landing -- it was incredibly unlikely that Crow and Yuki were avid JRPG players to begin with. With a hold of the light-screen keyboard, she erased her initial message, shaking her head in vain. Maybe someone would appreciate the cut of her jib one day.

NIGHT: waiting on f14
NIGHT: there's a quest i havent knocked out yet, and someone i know seems to want its drops pretty bad
NIGHT: bring crow? itll be good xp

The player leaned back against a stone wall, taking in the abysmal view. Truth to be told, this was her favourite floor in terms of aesthetics so far. Peering out of the windows gave her a rush of excitement to explore -- and they could do that later, if the couple was so keen.

They just needed to get their mark out the way first.

@Zajcica @Crozeph

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 118/118
  | ACC: 3 | DMG: 20 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 99 | LD: 3
  | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36
  | Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Sleek Shift
    -- [ Mitigation I | +27 MIT. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum II | +6 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Black Steel Ring
    -- [ Loot Die II | +2 LD. ]
    -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

[♫]

There was no more time to be sitting around. Yuki was barely getting a break at this point. That was unimportant though. She could reach a necessary level and then rest before the boss fight. If there was no time, then she could finish the boss fight and go home and sleep for two weeks straight. She knew Crow would absolutely be up such a notion, if she could get him to calm down about him not wanting her to go to the boss raid in the first place. She was strong and she would prove it to everyone if she needed to. That's what this level rush was all about for her. She was lucky to have a friend like Night who was just as eager to level as her.

"Hey Night." She waves with her soon-to-be by her side. "Never a shortage of bosses, especially now that we're tier three. The sky feels like the limit."

@Crozeph

Spoiler

Zajčica
Level: 52
HP: 1250/1250
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 166
Accuracy: 2
BH: 62
BLD: 36
H.M.:2
REC:1
THRNS: 54+20
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+1 <Using
Ration+2*8
Ika Shogayaki(OH III)*1
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*4

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

It feels like it won't end anytime soon...

Crozeph hadn't thought about it but it felt like him not letting her join the frontlines backfired on him. Now that she's trying to gain levels, Crozeph could only go with her and make sure things are working out well for Yuki. "I can do this all day" he uttered as he followed behind Yuki. It was like a car battery who keeps on firing up the engine is followed by an AA battery powering up a remote control car. This would ease his worries and he won't be calming down soon until he sees Yuki on a level with high survivability. "I don't know if I could join but I can help her gain some levels" he thought.

"Who is it this time?" he asked them both, Crozeph gave a weak laugh about being Tier three "I'm not there yet so my limit is the roof of your house Yuki" he uttered trying to make a joke out of his current level. If the enemy looks really disgusting or evil, Crozeph might go all out on that monster and get things done so he and Yuki can take naps for many days.

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 36]
  | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 14 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 44
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• x1 Liquor of Light
  • x4 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x4 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x4 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x4 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 2/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision 
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

What were they, Aincrad's finest comedy troupe? NIGHT hadn't the slightest slither of jests when Yuki first approached. She nodded to her paladin at her revelation of their strength. Indeed, tier three was like experiencing a new world all in its own.

Then Crow showed up. And his steadfast comments could've knocked the wind out of her.

"The sky feels like the limit."

"I'm not there yet so my limit is the roof of your house Yuki."

Sorry, should she be preparing the clown make up now? Let her go get the wig.

NIGHT looked blankly back at the two for a moment, before gesturing them towards the direction their mark was set in. "This way," came her calm voice, the woman stepping ahead of them to lead the pack. Then, when she was certain they were engaged in some sort of conversation, she started to giggle to herself. NIGHT let herself indulge in her fit for about five seconds, just before she'd caught sight of the desolated castle's front porch.

"We're here. Yuki, if you would please...?"

In the blink of an eye, she was gone in a scatter of pixellated noise.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155327 | LD: 24 (17, +7) | Stealth.

The paladin was gleaming with energy as she wandered into the desolate castle's entrance. Inside was easily one of the most evil looking enemies that Yuki had seen since she had first started leveling. The only thing that trumped this enemy was  the scents enemy on floor 10. That thing was horrifying and she hoped that this one wouldn't give them nearly as much trouble.

Yuki cracked her knuckles under her gauntlet, there was no better time for her to show off a bit. Get it all out before the floor boss came around. She wouldn't screw anything up with the front liners. Its not like she was trying to prove her skills to anyone to be a hero or anything. It was just in her nature to want to help people so if she could reasonably do something to help people survive, it was her calling.

A metal fist crashed into the face of the Lich King. The mobs would be gone soon enough.

image.png

Shambling Soldier 1: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Shambling Soldier 2: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Skeletal Lich 1: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Skeletal Lich 2: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Lich King: 234/350 (30+84) | 400 DMG

Zajčica | HP:1130/1130 | EN:104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH: 56 | DoT -25%
Night | 
Crozeph | 

• ID: 155335
  • BD: 10 critical success
  • Crozeph dealt 14 + 2 critical x 15 San Ge = 240 damage to Lich King
Spoiler

Shambling Soldier 1: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Shambling Soldier 2: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Skeletal Lich 1: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Skeletal Lich 2: 100/100 | 140 DMG
Lich King: 0/350 (-240) | 400 DMG

Zajčica | HP:1130/1130 | EN:104/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.:2 | REC:1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH: 56 | DoT -25%
Night | 
Crozeph | HP: 720/720 I EN: 60/72 I DMG: 14 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2

Where Yuki was using enough force to get the aggro? It seemed like the Lich got hit really hard as soon as it came out. Crozeph tried to hold his laughter in "what a disrespect.." he uttered "...you just humiliated the guy by punching him hard inside his castle" he added. It was similar to an archer who fired an arrow and that same arrow was used to him. Crozeph really liked how Yuki is doing so well in her build, it makes him proud even though he wasn't the one who helped her get to that level.

It was his turn to attack and as he slowly moved, his katana began to trickle water again. Every drop on the ground froze into a spike and before he began his attack, he remembered Ariel's words and began to apply it to himself 'meikyo shisui" he uttered. He took a step forward and made a wide swing at the Lich King. The air froze as soon as water mixed in and the water turned into spikes stabbing towards the Lich King. Crozeph moved in and slashed at the king without remorse, the monster can go back to where they came. The Lich shattered and he moved back to formation, now Night can go finish where he left off.

Edited by Crozeph

Incredible -- before NIGHT could even shift into position to strike, the Lich King was already brought down for the count. Too bad for her then.

But that just meant her job had been shifted to clean up. Too easy.

Six strikes, four movements. NIGHT cut down the two closest warriors about to strike at the center of the room with a single hit. Her next had been a dash towards the corner of the room, tearing down one of the liches that stood upon a pedestal. Her blade ripped apart their magics without Jack even willing them to stain with darkness. She closed the distance with three more arcs, nuking the other with a face-shattering downwards slash of her sword. When the battle was over, NIGHT kicked off the closest wall and back flipped over to her party's side. Mission accomplished.

"That went better than expected," the woman confessed, dusting off her tracksuit. "So, what's next on the agenda?"

Spoiler

ID: 155337 | LD: 17 (10, +7)
Remaining in stealth.

ID: 155342 | BD: 8 (5, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Skeletal Lich #1.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG

ID: 155341 | BD: 12 (9, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Skeletal Lich #2.
20 + 1 = 21 DMG | 21 * 12 = 252 DMG | 252 * 0.5 = 126

ID: 155340 | BD: 7 (4, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Shambling Soldier #1.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG

ID: 155339 | BD: 6 (3, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Shambling Soldier #2.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG

Skeletal Lich #1 | HP: -20/100 (-120) | DMG: 140
Skeletal Lich #2 | HP: -26/100 (-126) | DMG: 140
Shambling Soldier #1 | HP: -20/100 (-120) | DMG: 140
Shambling Soldier #2 | HP: -20/100 (-120) | DMG: 140

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 102/118 (-16) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 74 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

!!! Disclaimer: Discarding roll #155338. Reason: I totally didn't realize Lich King was dead and still tried to attack it. Oops--

Yuki blinked a couple times. Wow. This group they had going was really something. That might have been a really tough boss for the recommended level, but they had finished it before it even got the chance to react to their attacks. Yuki hadn't even drawn her weapon.

"Being tier three is amazing." Yuki said plainly as she watched the pixels of the mobs float back into the system to later be reconstructed. Night then asked her what was next. She scratched her head. "Well, after the last two quests we just did. I think we can take a well deserved reprieve. I am gonna cook for you both tonight. You up for more steak?"

She was talking to both of them. It was pretty apparent however, that she wanted Night to tag along for a little longer. Yuki seemed to want to say something based on her expression, but it looks like she was holding off for some reason.

Where are we? is it done?

Crozeph's thoughts drifted away for a few seconds until the two girls began asking and talking about what to do. he could take on another mob if they wanted or they can just relax at Yuki's house and... he caught wind of it. Yuki suggested that they go to her house and cook, a brilliant idea. placing his hands inside the sleeves of his yukata he began to speak "yeah let's go to Yuki's place Night. It'll be fun to take a breather after this" he told her with a smile that looked suspicious, probably because he heard the word steak. He got a taste of it when Yuki won't approve of fried foods which he sort of missed.

There's also this feeling that he can at least know Night better, she was like a best friend to Yuki in Crozeph's eyes and with their recent plan, he wanted to at least meet the people who helped Yuki reach Tier three. "I guess so..." that was what he could only reply with  Yuki's statement. He wasn't trying to fall behind on level but he now realized why Yuki was able to do it faster than himself.

More steak? It sounded delicious. Though, NIGHT had been wondering if her presence was imposing on the two. Weren't they sweet on each other? She never exactly knew how to act when she was playing third wheel -- but perhaps all she had to be concerned about was if she was making too much of a big deal out of this.

With the invitation extended from both parts of the couple, she could only hope there was some truth to her not interrupting anything important. NIGHT finally nodded in acceptance. "Yeah, steak'll be good," she mentioned, taking the party to leave. "Is it going to be like that kobe from earlier?"

She'd barely remembered her enthusiasm for a personal excursion through the floor with her worries, and upon laying eyes on the vast mountainous field before her, the player chided herself in return.

Maybe she'll just pencil in a field trip with her double some other day.

@Zajcica

It didn't take long for the group to get back to floor twenty-two. It was always nice to be home as usual. The trio went through the town of Coral and made it back to Mikoto no Shouen. Once they were inside, Yuki changed into her common attire, the pink kimono, and handed Crozeph some plates and silverware.

"Crow, go set the table and make sure the heater under the kotatsu is turned on low. Night, help me set up some of the food please." Truth was, she didn't need help with any of that crap. Cooking was way too easy in this game. Once Crozeph was out of ear shot, she pulled Night over to her, talking somewhat hushed to ensure that he wouldn't hear their conversation. "Night. This is a random bomb shell, but I'm sure that you know by now that me and Crozeph are dating. Well, we've discussed... getting married soon and I think we're going through with it. I know you probably don't know anything about this... but would please be the Maid of Honor?"

He set up the table and turned on the heater as soon as Yuki told him too. Unlike the toast, these were more obvious to find and prepare. He looked behind him and saw the two talking "must be girl's talk" he thought. Crozeph lied down on the floor looking at the ceiling. It has been tiring for the past few days, or weeks he couldn't remember. He only wanted food made by Yuki, it was much greater than the quest rewards and on par with the skills points, he receives. He felt sleepy for a moment but slap himself to wake up, maybe a bit too hard. 

He sat down and began scrolling his inventory for anything, flowers, expensive bread, trinkets, or anything he could give Yuki once they're alone in the house. "I do suck at these kinds of things it's not even funny," he thought to himself. Crozeph then began to wonder how Night views him, if she doesn't see him as someone good enough for Yuki that would be a problem. He wasn't even sure himself if he was good enough, he could only guess and that worries him.

Truth to be told, NIGHT was terrified when she was called over to the kitchen. She couldn't cook, especially not without the help of her aide. How would Yuki even react to the fact that NIGHT wasn't able to handle a knife? The thought about it shook her to her core. No way. She gulped before stepping behind the counter, preparing her nerves for the inevitable request.

"Night. This is a random bomb shell, but I'm sure that you know by now that me and Crozeph are dating."

"Yes." Oh, thank goodness, it wasn't about the food.

"Well, we've discussed... getting married soon and I think we're going through with it."

Never mind. NIGHT's eyes widened in shock. How long had they been dating again? She struggled to backtrack ever being told about their relationship in the first place. And then marriage...?

"I know you probably don't know anything about this... but would please be the Maid of Honor?"

Yuki was right.

NIGHT knew absolutely nothing about marriage, and had never heard of this position called the Maid of Honor before. What the heck did that entail? As far as she knew, whatever it was that Yuki was asking of her, it must be a pretty big deal. It was marriage, after all.

Even though she hated the topic, NIGHT simply nodded, clueless. "I'll look it up," she said, but then quickly added after remembering her manners. "Oh-- sorry. Congratulations, Yuki. I'm happy for you two, really. Whatever you need, I'll have your back for the occasion. Promise."

@Zajcica

Yuki gave the girl a warm smile. She knew Night might not have the best interpretation of what exactly a Maid of Honor was, but if she needed help, Yuki would help without a second thought. The planning was all going to be done by the pink paladin herself. Night's involvement will be making sure that everything that is planned run smoothly for their wedding.

"We'll talk about the details when he's not around okay? I'll help you as much as you need it. I don't think anyone else would work for this position, and there is definitely no one I would trust more with it than you." She gave the other girl a smile, but when she looked down, Yuki had already finished their meal,. She had subconsciously made it almost without looking. "Here, take your plate." She smiled handing Night the food and grabbing her and Crozeph's plate to take to the Kotatsu.

Crozeph was twisting his fringes with two fingers trying to figure out how things work inside a relationship. He tried to recall his classmates who had girlfriends and how they bought gifts whether it be an anniversary or a peace offering. He definitely didn't want to give a gift as a peace offering, he prefers resolving conflicts with diplomacy. He tried to recall any quest that would have something he could give to Yuki and as far as he knows, there was one and he might do it before Yuki enters the floor boss battle. He wasn't gonna argue with her anymore, at this point with how tiring emotions are to him, he just wants Yuki to prove herself and he'll be there to support her.

As a plate was served in front of him, he realized how things got lighter for him. He waited until the two girls sat down before eating. The kotatsu was warm enough now to give them a relaxing feeling while they ate. Crozeph ate slowly, he wanted to take his time eating it. His mind was still on that gift he was planning to give Yuki.

NIGHT was quick to join Crow and Yuki at the kotatsu (the kitchen rarely was a good place for her to feel safe in). A platter of neatly-sliced medium kobe steaks, served on a bed of leafy vegetables rested at the center of their table. As each player excitedly partook in the feast, NIGHT reached out to pick up her own share, chopsticks wrapping around a thin portion before she slipped it into her mouth. It was lovely for the lone player to be eating with company again, though she wondered if the meal appeared to be rather...

... tense.

--Correct her if she was wrong, but weren't gatherings like these supposed to have conversation? In her desperate attempt to inject a modicum of speech in between their bitefuls of food, NIGHT swallowed down a gulp of soft, luscious steak paired with a serving of rice, shooting Yuki a smile. "The food's good as always. Thanks for having me here."

@Zajcica

Yuki smiled warmly at the compliment from her friend. These were two of the only people who came to eat at her place, but in all honesty, if she had kept better stock, she might get more business. It felt weird to make food and store it to be sold at a person's request, but she could see why they preferred it that way.

"Thanks, you two are always welcome here, and I'll always be happy to cook you anything you might want." She said happily. "Our progress on leveling has gone great so far. I've looked through more quest logs to see which ones I might have missed and could use for experience. Next, I think we should look into doing these quests." She pulled up her HUD with a wave of her dominant hand and looked through her own notes. "Quests that look doable with our builds: Monkey King, The Iron Guardian, Wail of the Banshee, The Hidden Village and Bandit Camp. I don't know which ones we should do next, but we should start sooner rather than later."

Crozeph nodded his head with a smug expression on his face, he was proud of Yuki and her food and he likes to hear more compliments of what she can cook "I don't even know how she does it, most of the food inside this game is made for business purposes and not for the satisfaction of the customer, Yuki cooks for both ends, business and satisfaction" he took another bite from his plate "shame people can't appreciate good food when they see it" he added. "The two of us are lucky to have met her, if I didn't I'd still be eating that bread which tastes like cardboard soaked in swamp water."

As he listened to Yuki talked about the quests he remembered the Wail of the Banshee, it was on his floor, and he was always taking walks there "the banshee sounds good to me" he told them "though I don't know if you'll like the floor, it's gloomy like me so if you're not into a ghost town with dead fish eyes neighbors then we could kill that banshee as fast as we can" he ate another part from the steak waiting for their approval.

What in the world had Crow been feasting on if he'd been taking in bread that tasted like damp cardboard? And here she thought store apples were plain bad. NIGHT's brows furrowed as she shot the man a confused small smile, before turning to Yuki, listening in on her list of quests.

"I've done most of those," she pitched in. "But I don't mind running them again. It'll be good experience for you both, and that's what matters most here, I think." The player nodded as she picked up another serving of meat and rice, popping them in her mouth as Crow showed interest in the banshee. As much as she'd hated the tenth floor, she heard rumors of her guild mate needing the menace taken care of from time to time. If anything, this might be another chance to take a shot at it. Plus, it dropped a paralyze consumable too. More reason to go for it.

"I'm on board with Crow's suggestion for our next hunt."

@Zajcica

Yuki munched on the perfectly cooked Kobe steak that she had made for her and the rest of her party while observing the information that she had on the quests. Wail of the Banshee looked insanely easy for her and this group. To be fair, though, Night did so much damage that Yuki hadn't worry about even taking skills to give her damage. Hence why she was such a powerful tank right now.

"Alright, let's start with wail of the banshee, then we can move on to Hidden Village then Monkey King. There's no time to waste with leveling now. Its more important now than ever. I need to be as strong as possible to tank anything that comes at me in this coming boss battle. Are you all okay with starting it tomorrow? We worked hard today so I think it's time we earned a rest. We'll see each other on floor 10 in the afternoon of tomorrow."

Spoiler

Rewards:

SP: 3 quest; 1 page; 1 event
Col: 133 per player
Darkness Salve to every player