Roll ID: 170794
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Ambition
Post Link: Here
Description:
A golden necklace with various jewels decorating it. Sven's favorite addition to his wardrobe, alongside his crown.

13 minutes ago, ChaseR said:

Golden Necklace

Reveal hidden contents

oBazl5k.png

• 2 weeks later...

Using Asgard's Finery from here to reroll using the unique table on one slot of Paralyze.

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T3 Perfect | 2HSS | PARA II, HOLY I
A blade with various broken bits and pieces.  It’s broken around barely less than half its length.  It is said that despite its jagged, broken form, it will sometimes exhibit exceptional power. Usually when the wielder needs it the most.

image.png.cbf9a7b1ed79c0400a879f961efb0509.png

LD: 8 | FALLEN/HOLY Enhancement.

Replacing Para I -> Holy I

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T3 Perfect | 2HSS | PARA I, HOLY II
A blade with various broken bits and pieces.  It’s broken around barely less than half its length.  It is said that despite its jagged, broken form, it will sometimes exhibit exceptional power. Usually when the wielder needs it the most.

Edited by ChaseR
43 minutes ago, ChaseR said:

Using Asgard's Finery from here to reroll using the unique table on one slot of Paralyze.

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T3 Perfect | 2HSS | PARA II, HOLY I

image.png.cbf9a7b1ed79c0400a879f961efb0509.png

LD: 8 | FALLEN/HOLY Enhancement.

Replacing Para I -> Holy I

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T3 Perfect | 2HSS | PARA I, HOLY II

~Approved~

Storing Chase's Meal Special [ID 173408] to Gugnir's Shard (obtained here).

Gungnir’s Shard (consumable, reusable, untradeable) - Use this item to “store” a standard [i.e. “crafted”] consumable, allowing that consumable to be used infinitely.

In order to make:

Gungnir’s Shard [Chase's Meal Special; EVA II Feast] (consumable, reusable, untradeable) - The consumable stored inside can be used infinitely.

• 4 weeks later...
Name: Heaven's Decree
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: [ID 177911]
Roll Result: 11 (+1)
Enhancements: ACCURACY II | EVASION I
Description:
A small cylindrical stamp coated in gold. It leaves marks of cinnabar with Nian's signature depicted upon it.
8 minutes ago, ChaseR said:
Name: Heaven's Decree
Roll ID: [ID 177911]
Enhancements: ACCURACY II | EVASION I
Description:
A small cylindrical stamp coated in gold. It leaves marks of cinnabar with Nian's signature depicted upon it.

Approved.

• 4 weeks later...

Storing Chain-Heal (HP Recovery III, T3, Instant) [ID 178588] to Gugnir's Shard (obtained here).

Gungnir’s Shard (consumable, reusable, untradeable) - Use this item to “store” a standard [i.e. “crafted”] consumable, allowing that consumable to be used infinitely.

In order to make:

Gungnir’s Shard [Chain-Heal; HP Recovery III (T3), Instant] (consumable, reusable, untradeable) - The consumable stored inside can be used infinitely.

8 minutes ago, ChaseR said:

Storing Chain-Heal (HP Recovery III, T3, Instant) [ID 178588] to Gugnir's Shard (obtained here).

In order to make:

Gungnir’s Shard [Chain-Heal; HP Recovery III (T3), Instant] (consumable, reusable, untradeable) - The consumable stored inside can be used infinitely.

oBazl5k.png

• 3 months later...
Name: Adventurer's Band
Roll ID: [ID 185921]
Enhancements: LOOT DIE III
Description:
A simple yet stylish white headband that can be used by anyone who knows how to tie a knot. Somehow simply putting it on fills one with wonder for the day to come!
4 hours ago, ChaseR said:
Name: Adventurer's Band
Roll ID: [ID 185921]
Enhancements: LOOT DIE III
Description:
A simple yet stylish white headband that can be used by anyone who knows how to tie a knot. Somehow simply putting it on fills one with wonder for the day to come!

oBazl5k.png

• 5 months later...

Using x1 Paragon Tier Up Ticket (Paragon Level 50 Rewards) on:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T3 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I
A half broken sword with rounded edges, that make its usefulness in combat questionable.  Blue bits of lightning appear around the blade every so often, giving off a menacing and corrupted aura.

to turn it into:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I
A half broken sword with rounded edges, that make its usefulness in combat questionable.  Blue bits of lightning appear around the blade every so often, giving off a menacing and corrupted aura.

Just now, ChaseR said:

Using x1 Paragon Tier Up Ticket (Paragon Level 50 Rewards) on:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T3 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I

to turn it into:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I

oBazl5k.png

• 2 weeks later...

Storing Blueberry Souffle Pancakes (Tierless/Perfect/Feast) [EVA II], [ACC I] in Gugnir's Shard (obtained here):

Blueberry Soufflé Pancakes | [#196047] | TIERLESS FEAST | EVA II, ACC I
[desc.]: Three stacks high, sprinkled with blueberries and powdered sugar, served with a glaze of maple syrup and fresh butter. Its flavour is only backed by the use of high quality ingredients.

Gugnir’s Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Caches and expends a craftable consumable. The item to be cached must be submitted to a player's evaluation thread. Once confirmed, players may use the item to provide a buff to their characters once per thread. Other players can be affected by this item’s effects (eg. feasts, mass healing crystals), but the item cannot be used in combat.

To make:

Gugnir's Shard [Blueberry Soufflé Pancakes: EVA II, ACC I] (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable/Feast): Caches and expends a craftable consumable. The item to be cached must be submitted to a player's evaluation thread. Once confirmed, players may use the item to provide a buff to their characters once per thread. Other players can be affected by this item’s effects (eg. feasts, mass healing crystals), but the item cannot be used in combat.