[F19-PP] Sunrise Showdown <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raion>>

"What just happened?"

He asked himself a really weird question. One moment they were admiring and trying their best to take down Ki'Raion. Now Night gave them some kind of embarrassed look before using a teleportation crystal. "Well looks like today's been quite a day, is Night not coming with us?" he asked her. Crozeph then listened as Yuki told him about her leveling status and how she's already strong enough to be part of the frontlines. As much as he wanted to be the antagonist, he was already seeing the determination in her eyes and Crozeph didn't want to discourage or extinguish that feeling. He can only smile as she continues to prove herself to everyone that she's fit for a boss fight.

"Well then I guess I just need to do more quest to catch up to you, though I'm a bit of a lackluster when it comes to leveling up" he told her as he smiled "I always liked that determinaton of yours, I wish I always had that" he added. There may still be worries for her from him but Yuki is already strong enough and he need not to think about unnecessary things right now.

The head start was a preparatory move. When she'd arrived in Coral, her first spell was to summon her blank dungeon map, the woman planning scour the locale for any signs of a hidden hideaway. Her couple companions wouldn't catch sight of her as she ran about the outskirts of town; NIGHT was running on instinct when it came to tracking these stronghold entrances. The duo, however, would receive a message from her when she'd gotten back with what she wanted in tow.

NIGHT: yall home yet
NIGHT: where r u

Even without an answer (though it was likely she got one, Yuki wouldn't leave her hanging like that) she'd managed to track them down somehow. All the player had to do was traverse the town a little, right? A quick few turns around alleyways near the teleporter in the city square, and she was back by their sides once again.

Spoiler

ID: 158926 | LD: 28 (16, +12) | Advanced Dungeon found.
Caching dungeon find in Blank Tier 3 Map. Received [Advanced Dungeon Map: Floor 22 (#158926)].

Thread Summary

[Total]
Zajcica, Crozeph
+ 5SP
+ 8,133col
+ Tier 3 Materials (15)

NIGHT
+ 2SP
+ 133col
+ [T3E3] Ki'Raion's Tail | 2HSS | ACC, ACC, PARALYZE
+ Advanced Dungeon Map: Floor 22 (1) | [#158926]

Spoiler

[Quest Rewards]
Zajcica, Crozeph
+ 3SP
+ 8,000col
+ Tier 3 Materials (15)

NIGHT
Last Hit Reward: [T3E3] Ki'Raion's Tail | 2HSS | ACC, ACC, PARALYZE

[Thread Progression]
+ 1SP
+ 133col/participant

[Dungeon Find]
NIGHT
ID: 158926 | LD: 28 (16, +12) | Cached in Blank Tier 3 Map as [Advanced Dungeon Map: Floor 22 (#158926)].

[Misc]
v2.6 Farewell Bonus!
+ 1SP