[F4-PP] An Absent Melody Breathes Once More

"See you later Haine, keep safe." Raidou comments as she rushes off, into the distance for urgent matters. "You got this, Kiluia." Raidou remarks, knowing full well his intentions. He could see even back then through the man like a windowpane in his body language. A beautiful result of being always watching other's movements in attempts to understand them is you start to. He moves to pick up his glasses from the snowman, folding the rims and placing them into his pocket. He then takes over to his sword and you'd expect him to sheathe it. But he doesn't...

He moves to the edge of the lake and shoves the point into the ground, saying rather loud enough for the girl to hear. "You can come out now Eruda." for she wasn't very effective at hiding. You'd expect him to be angry but she's instead greeted with a smile. "Come on, I've a gift to share with you. The same one the girl you just saw had given me years ago. I can finally relax a bit...And we'll talk about that dinner." as he begins to teach her to skate.

Thread Complete:

Raidou:

2*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus)

Eruda:

Haine:

Edited by Raidou