[F1 Artisan R1] Cheap Chips

Chase DBP Silent Awkward.pngIt had been a week or so since Chase last even crafted, managing to make a headband while experimenting with his materials. And then came this person he'd never seen, moving on to look around and pinning her eyes on the hairband he'd just crafted. "Ah, it's alright. Seen better days.", he responded to her first question, before seeing her place it on the counter. "Er. Same price as everything else. Two materials, tier 1. It's for lower levels, and I'm guessing... you're low? Level, I mean.". If anything had improved over the time he hadn't been in this shop, it was how much he spoke. Not necessarily how he did though. He could still work on it more than enough, but one thing at a time. For now, the trade. He sent her a request, putting up the hairband on the menu. "Two tier one materials.", he repeated and gave her a small smile. The way she spoke was a more than welcome surprise for Chase, honestly.

[ChaseR offers Adventurer's Band (T1/Trinket/LD III) for 2 T1 Materials to @Lissandra.]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lissandra chuckled softly at his second remark. "As low as one could imagine, yes." For one reason or another Lissandra was carrying an extra sunny disposition around with her today and softly remarked on his earlier statement with a smile. "Well I do sincerely hope that you continue to hang in there Mr. Chase."

Lissandra tilted her head in interest as the man summarized his offer and raised an eyebrow in interest as the offer came in on her ui. Within a moment she had accepted graciously

[Lissandra accepts the trade request. Sending 2x T1 Mats to @ChaseR for Adventurer's Band (T1/Trinket/LD III).]

Without another moment Lissandra Equipped her new item and gave another, bigger smile upon seeing the result. "Well this is quit dashing Mr.Chase," she gave a small curtsy, " and your brief company has been quite pleasant. If you ever have the inclination Id love to spend some time getting to know you. Caoi~" Without a further remark Lissandra stepped out of the shop and into the street. She decided that she would take a short walk outside the city to celebrate her new trinket.

6133B276-8874-460C-BB46-54508017F6EA.jpeg

Chase DBP Silent Unsure.pngChase let out a sigh, doing his morning stretches as he headed into the shop and opening up his inventory. For a fair while now, he'd been letting these weapons rest in there and do nothing. Maybe it was time to put them up in his shop as for-sale. Nothing expensive, he wasn't looking to make money off of this as much as he was to just help others out. Cause if the weapons were wasted on him, they might be doing much better in the hands of a lower tier player. Not a full on newbie, but mostly the people climbing up the ranks. "Let's see... Five T2 materials each. That should do the trick, it's almost free by this point.", he nodded to himself and after quietly looking at them, he groaned and added some further exchange rates. "Uh... Mm, ten T1 materials each, or three T3 materials. Th-There. Enough's done."

[Cheap Chips is now selling x1 Zero Icicle (T2/Rare/Handwraps) [FRZ I, ACC I] and x1 Zero Icicle (T2/Rare/Rapier) [FRZ I, ACC I] for 10 T1 mats, 5 T2 mats or 3 T3 mats each.]

Krysta had been looking around the Town of Beginnings once again. It may have been the same settlement where she started out, and once lived in, but the town does change as the players start shops or find homes, so it was nice to take a look around every once in a while.

It wasn't long before she found a shop she hadn't been to yet, and after some consideration, she entered the building. It would turn out to be for the better, as Krysta would find...weapons, in an artisan's shop? There had to be a reason... She would investigate the two items, and she would then see the pricing on the rapier of the two otherwise identical weapons. The only payment she could make was ten Tier one materials...she really needed to gather more.

Regardless, she brought the weapon up to the counter and saw a familiar face. "Oh, hello again, Chase. I've taken an interest in this Rapier here, and I do have the materials to purchase it..."

It may have been costly in terms of what materials Krysta had, but this purchase would be done nevertheless.

-Purchasing Zero Degree Icicle(rapier), paid 10 T1 Materials to @ChaseR

Astralin didn't know all about the different shops in the Town of Beginnings, but stopping by a few of them might prove to be worth it. She would eventually come by a shop with a simple wooden roofing, and when she entered the building, she looked around, and what caught her eye was a pair of handwraps. "Handwraps? I didn't know players could sell items outside their professions..." She thought aloud. She then examined the handwraps, and found an enhancement that caused her eyes to light up.

There it was. Freeze.

"Omygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

The power of ice.

She brought the handwraps straight to the counter, along with the materials required to pay for them. It was then that she noticed who the shop's owner was. "Hi Chase, Nice to see you again! I'm just gonna buy these immediately cause I want to attain the power of ice here's the materials thank youuuuu!"

-Purchasing Zero Degree Icicle(Handwraps), Paid 10 T1 Materials to @ChaseR

“ChaseR I made it.” It was Valentine’s first time coming into the shop. Usually when it came to artistry stuff he went to Night. They had a decent relationship when it came to sales. As far as this place was concerned it did not feel like it fit the aesthetic that he knew from ChaseR. The shop was more subdued and laid back. Valentine thought ChaseR was straightforward and honest but he expected the place to have some bling to it.

He came because ChaseR said he had an interesting piece of equipment he should look at. Valentine already had a trinket piece that he was gonna wear later. He just managed to pay off ChaseR all the Col he owed before. If he had to owe ChaseR again he may go mad. Coming into the game was the first time he had owed people so much. Being rich was so much better.

Chase DBP Silent.pngAnd then came the white haired healer. Just in time. Chase coughed and began to look through his inventory, sending a trade request over to the support player. "It's been sitting here and I'm not sure how a tie looks on you, but you can always play around with it. It'll be useful for you in due time.", he nodded to himself and proceeded to look over the GUI at Valentine, curious to see his reaction. It was an item he was giving away, but unfitting for the time, the spirit of christmas really was coursing through him- gifting things left and right for those that could use them better. Oh, what a jolly (and not winter) time to be alive.

[ChaseR offers @Valentine a <<Sanguine Necktie>> (T3/Light Armor/Light Momentum I, Life Mending I, V. Defensive I).]

Valentine viewed the item with rapt attention. It was a pretty shade of red. Going by looks alone he would not mind wearing it. When he looked at the stats of the piece he was hooked. When it came down to gifts his usual policy would be to reject it. Since ChaseR was being nice he figured he could make it up to the guy later. There were plenty of things he found when he fished. Getting something for him should not be too difficult.

“Thanks. I will be glad to use it for now.” Valentine accepted the trade request. “I will make sure to get you a good return gift. I will also give you some decent heals if you need some back up. I don’t wanna make this gift at a loss for you. You could have sold it for a pretty penny. Glad you at least know I am broke.” 

He had to pack away the gear. It was another piece of non-equippable equipment he would try to use later. All the gear he was getting was great. It was top of the line in terms of abilities. It was the reason why it would take him a long time till he would be able to use it.

• 3 months later...

"Delivery... for one ChaseR."

A humble, structured abode. The man in blue, if he had been present, would seem to stand out amidst the clutter of neutral, earthy hues. His stall was dusty, if not stuffy, to Daemien's liking; either the shop hadn't seen use in a while or it was merely his perception playing tricks on him. He could only have guessed what Cardinal was up to these days.

The white cardboard box was set down on the counter, insides kept warm by a small token he'd picked up on his travels. Great for ensuring food felt fresh. "If this looks good to you, then I'll be on my way."

Spoiler

Trading to @ChaseR:

Blueberry Soufflé Pancakes | [#196047] | TIERLESS FEAST | EVA II, ACC I
[desc.]: Three stacks high, sprinkled with blueberries and powdered sugar, served with a glaze of maple syrup and fresh butter. Its flavour is only backed by the use of high quality ingredients.

Chase DBP Default.pngChase had a glance at the feast, silent. Was this the guy who's store he'd raided the other day? Regardless of the man's identity, he knew what was on the table. Something that was looking mighty tasty and very much to his liking. And he just so happened to have a consumable in need of pocketing something inside. "Yeah. It looks pretty good.", he raised his head and told Damien with a very neutral expression and even fainter smile on the corner of his lips, giving him a small thumbs up. "Thanks.", he finally muttered, accepting the feast and stashing it in his inventory so he could fill Gugnir's Shard right up in a moment.

[ChaseR accepted the item.]