[F21-PP] Currency through Blood (Nature's Treasure)

crop.jpgA twist of the blade in his hands rights it. "A defensive measure and the reason why despite wearing only a robe and simple get up I have the mitigation value I do. Ariel, Meet Juiblex." Given how comfortable she seemed in comparison to others that had seen it. Planting his sword hilt up in the stone, he peels his palm up around his waist and claps them together and as he does it begins to pour out of his wrists in a spray. A thick black ichor, quivering in coils that move like webbing or living cables in the same as nepent in secret medicine. It pools around him in a ring. "Pure defense, but at a price. It makes you faster, stronger and more durable. But for the weak willed, it will try and control you." a lift of his right hand in a quick peel as it close down upon him, in a quick latch and tug it adheres to him. A hallow gasp and a creature produced, only the green moniker giving way that it was a player in the boss esque appearance. "It's my answer to all lifes problems." spoken in two voices that match in tandem.

"Jubilex?" she muttered with a curious expression. She watched with interest the union between the player and his unusual familiar. The resulting appearance made the blonde briefly remember Shadow's form back from the scouting they did of the boss room. And ponder on the possibility that this black fluid was somehow related to it, which she as quickly dismissed with a headshake. Raidou's explanation about it trying to control could explain the unexpected reverie she had about her father after she was touched by it. She let out a snort as she commented pridefully, more to herself than as to make conversation: "It'll have to try harder than that next time."

However the last sentence spoken in a creepy way did prompt a reply, more specific, a inquiry from her as she tried to process what he said: "Answer? How so?" if anything, it looked like he was covering up in shell and letting the familiar control him. The blonde had a hard time seeing that as a viable answer to all lifes problems. She saw it more as an easy escape... which made sense giving how he acted in general... but still...

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

A draw against the tides as Raidou reaches for the given face, it quivers and slithers away from his brow. A sticky tear as it unhinges and begins to pool back within the confines of his robe and clothing. "I know you will." Raidou comments knowing the notion was directed inward, but her perception of the creature was a welcome divide to the norm. The peach color of his skin returns as it is torn clean. A tussle of the lenses on his brow as the ink vanishes.

A soft exhale "It pushes my defenses into overdrive, allows me to be two places at once. It removes my restrictions and can be shared with the strong-willed. It pairs seamlessly and augments my given abilities. A solution and a balance to the scales stacked against us." he explains removing a black vial from his pocket, a failed potion to which he removes the cork. The creature's payment. Holding it from the base, the opening sees a small black lasso before it vanishes up his sleeve. 

As his voice came back to normal, Ariel let out a soft sigh of relief. Not because she was somewhat worried about the familiar but because that she prefer Raidou's usual demeanour. " Can you really call that an answer to all life's problems? I wouldn't." there was a short break in which she cast her glance to the side before focusing on him again. "You shouldn't have to depend on other things or people for that." her tone hinted that the statement included something more personal then just giving out a friendly advice.

The blonde subconsciously realizing it too, shook her head and changed the subject as she brought up her HUD. After doing the total tally of their rewards so far. "We made quite a haul so far, not bad for a few spiders."  she claimed, a little more astute. Taking a look at their energy bar she briefly smirked before asking: "Looks like we can still go for one more round before a break."

OOC En Regen triggered!

"In a way, it is for me. But I try not to allow it to do all the heavy lifting. Simply a small boost when needed." He'd fiddle with the lenses on his face, removing them and wiping them off. A smudge left from the familiar lingered on its surface. "If I had but one feeling that I could not handle it, I would have discarded it. But like a sword carried it is a piece of equipment, something to give you an edge when you need it most." Replacing the glasses as Ariel peels open her HUD. "Thats good, need to build that dojo somehow." Raidou comments in jest, that the very foundation of the building would be built out of spiders. A ring on his HUD makes it known of his own recovery "Actually this small discussion bought me all the time I needed for another long stint."

"Fair enough, I guess that's why it's your familiar and not mine." she replied with a wave of her, dismissing the holographic notes. "The short time it was with me, something felt amiss. Can't imagine if that's what you constantly have to put up with. " she added with half a smile. She never though much of other familiars, other than enjoying the diversity of them. But know she come to appreciate her sometimes troublesome but straightforwards feline companion.

The blonde would spot with the corner of her eye, her health and energy bars fully recharged as well. "What a coincidence, mee too. Shall we?" she asked, with a flourish of her left hand towards a particular group of spiders nearby. While her weapon materialized in her other, behind her back. She was happy to have learned something new about her partner but it hardly changed anything in regards to what she thought about him. 

HP and EN fully regenerated!

A twist of the handle of the solarite hand and a half blade within his grasp causes it to burn brightly. It was a load off his shoulders, Ariel had been the first to not have a problem with Juiblex. He was necessary, and it was pleasant to find another that could see its value.  "a minor issue, it can only fester what is already there. But like every issue it can be tamed. I learned that from a lion." Raidou quipped with a tussle of his lenses fully prepared for the regal woman to begin and initiate the fight. It was standard practice for a tank to always hold second, waiting to get a finger to the pulse of the field before taking action. Ever true were the lessons of the heavy duty vanguard on the ice of floor 4, another memory best served to keep him on the right course.

• 3 months later...

A small grin appeared on her expression as she listened to him. She then flexes her neck left and right as she'd want to relax despite feeling no stiffness, an action born out of pre-work mucle memory more than anything else. Once she decided she was ready she grabbed her spear with both hands and charged the new group of spiders. "break's time's over then..." She charged them once more and focused on dealing the most damage in a 360º swing like many times before. True to the attribute's name enchanted on the weapon, her aim was absolute and she manage to once again deal significant damage to all her targets. An so, the dance began with her on the lead ferociously ushering the mobs towards their demise. With a low whistle, she summoned her absent familiar that attacked the spiders' legs in tandem with her. "I can't let only you show off you familiar, can I?" she asked with a sly smile.

POST ACTION: [Charge + Concentration] Weeping Moon SA

Spoiler

ID# 187249  BD: 4+5+1-1 | x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 5
ID# 187250  BD: 3+5+1-1 | x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 6
ID# 187251  BD: 7+5+1-1 | x9 (24+5+4) =297 DMG > Spider 7
ID# 187252  BD: 10+5+1-1 | x9 (24+5+2) =279 DMG > Spider 8
Keen proc.
-14 EN 

• (1,1,1,2) Ariel | HP:1515/1590 | EN:142/156 | DMG:24(+4) | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (0,0,0,0) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:114/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
  • Spider 5 | HP: 789/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 6 | HP: 789/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 7 | HP: 753/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 8 | HP: 771/1050 | DMG: 234

To his feet, a blade torn from a scabbard behind his right shoulder in a flash of gold light. The breather was necessary and that conversation dug just a bit too deep, but he was nothing but honest above all else. "I suppose it is." Raidou comments with a soft composition as Ariel tears into the next spawning group, Raidou's blade Auric Sol swells with that same signature light as he dumps energy into it. As she pivots and tears through them, the wanderer follows suit in a waltz of mirrored light and attacks. It shreds through what was left, sending them scattering off in pieces in his ascent. Eying the newly shown lion, in its tanned hide he couldn't pay it much attention for his fixation was on combat exclusively. All of his defense relied on reaction, an active attempt to defend. But he could see it on his peripheral tearing away in aggression. Fitting.

Spoiler

Calamity Disaster [x12] -17 EN (12 - [Finesse 3] + 8 [4 Targets Hit])

ID# 187256 results: Battle: 7+4=11, Hit vs. Spider 5 dealing 21x12=252 DMG
ID# 187257 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical [+2 DMG] vs. Spider 6 dealing 23x12=276 DMG
ID# 187258 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit vs. Spider 7 dealing 21x12=252 DMG
ID# 187259 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit vs. Spider 8 dealing 21x12=252 DMG

ID# 187260 results: Battle: 7-3=4, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 187261 results: Battle: 7-3=4, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 187262 results: Battle: 4-3=1, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 187263 results: Battle: 6-3=3, Missed vs. Raidou!

(1,1,1,2) Ariel | HP:1515/1590 | EN:142/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
(3,4,3,3) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:97/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
Spider 5 | HP: 537/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 6 | HP: 513/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 7 | HP: 501/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 8 | HP: 519/1050 | DMG: 234

A moment of respite, as she watch her battle partner tank the attacks of the new group of farmable mobs. She took the opportunity to caress her familiar's nose bridge, eliciting what looked like a yawn from her white furred companion. "I know, they're pretty weak, right? Help us out and I'll treat you with your favorite steak later!" she added knowingly. A loud, hungry roar came from Kimba, now motivated by the promise of a meaty dinner. "Choroi... (easy)" snickered Ariel as she watched the lioness dash forward, past her and the defending Raidou. 

Like a true predator, she went behind the mobs whiole they were distracted and attacked from the rear. Not wanting to fall behind, the blonde made a frontal attack with her weapon flaming black. The spiders were caught at the middle, the little aggro they had over Ariel taking precedence and diverting their attention to her. However the blonde danced through their claws and began evading as soon as the post sword art movement penalty faded.

POST ACTION: Weeping Moon SA

Spoiler

ID# 187266  BD: 8+5 | x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 5
ID# 187267  BD: 8+5 | x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 6
ID# 187268  BD: 1+5 | x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 7
ID# 187269  BD: 4+5 | x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 8
Keen proc.
-13 EN 

• (2,2,2,3) Ariel | HP:1515/1590 | EN:129/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (3,4,3,3) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:97/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
  • Spider 5 | HP: 285/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 6 | HP: 261/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 7 | HP: 285/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 8 | HP: 303/1050 | DMG: 234

That large lionness continues to tear away at the spiders, shuffling limbs away in droves. A promise of a meal and a pat, steels the familiar into continuing its onslaught. A twist of his weapon in ire as the things attempted to focus on Ariel, making them pay dearly for the lack of attention as one overhead swing with a clap like thunder punches them as a bunch into the floor and winding them. They fall and struggle to get their feet back beneath them. Racked with exhaustion they simply could not find the power to stand. The lionness and her master continue to sunder what little strength they had left to offer, and Raidou rights his grip on his weapon, hatred established and he knew that he'd need to remain on the draw. Else they break through his defense and deal some actual damage. An unneeded risk that he'd need not take.

Spoiler

Tempest [x8], -13 EN (8 - [Finesse R3] + 8 [4 Targets Hit])

ID# 187270 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit vs. Spider 5 dealing 21x8=168 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187271 results: Battle: 5+4=7, Hit vs. Spider 6 dealing 21x8=168 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187272 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Spider 7 dealing 22x8=176 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187273 results: Battle: 5+4=7, Hit vs. Spider 8 dealing 21x8=168 DMG and applying [Stunned!]

Spider 5 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 6 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 7 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 8 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]

(2,2,2,3) Ariel | HP:1515/1590 | EN:129/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
(6,7,7,6) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:85/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
Spider 5 | HP: 117/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 6 | HP: 93/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 7 | HP: 109/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 8 | HP: 135/1050 | DMG: 234

Still driven by the promise of fulfillment of her desire, Kimba attacks mercilessly as soon as the mobs get stunned. Not as exciting as hunting but still targets shorten the time she has to wait, her intentions were clear as day and her fur. Ripping limbs apart from the back, Ariel joined in to finish them off and collect the loot. An occasion that always brought her in a better mood no matter how hard was the prior fight was. A materialization of her hard work... most of the times, almost all the time she was in duo with Raidou. Thanks to his tanking, she can swap gear as she pleases to maximize loot drop and damage efficiency.

She shakes the rather large cor pouch, giggling alongside the coins' jingle. " A hefty bunch again, you're quite the good luck charm! " she added towards the red wanderer, seeing how now was the ideal time for some laidback chatter.

POST ACTION: Triple Expand SA

Spoiler

ID# 187274  BD: 10+5 | x6 (24+2) =156 DMG > Spider 5
ID# 187275  BD: 3+5 | x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 6
ID# 187276  BD: 3+5 | x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 7
ID# 187277  BD: 8+5 | x6 (24+4) =168 DMG > Spider 8
Keen proc.
-10 EN 

• (0,0,0,0) Ariel | HP:1515/1590 | EN:119/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (0,0,0,0) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:85/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
  • Spider 5 | HP: 117/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 6 | HP: 93/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 7 | HP: 109/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 8 | HP: 135/1050 | DMG: 234
    Spoiler

TOTAL COL: 57,750
    MATERIALS:
    Tier 3: 14

[T3E2] Unidentified Armor (1) | [187280]
    [T3E2] Unidentified Trinket (1) | [187278]
    [T3E3] Unidentified Trinket (1) | [187281]
    [T3E3] Unidentified Weapon (4) | [187281] | [187279a] | [187279b] | [187279c]

A spin of his grip sees his weapon returned to its scabbard, while his off hand fiddles with the lenses on the bridge of his nose. "I am glad its suitable." Raidou comments to the lioness, his attentions finally freed to inspect the much larger animal that was attacking the sides of his view. An ushered hand into his pocket, he peels free a small white disk akin to the same he'd given to Assassin during the meeting. A kneel and leaving it in the center of his palm he sees if it entices Kimba into taking the pheromone style candy. Unsure the animal's response, not all were keen on them but nearly every one was at least in some regard. A soft exhale triggers his EN passive recovery, a way of getting the game to realize that you were no longer in combat and it could begin again. The pair were quite effective, weren't they?

With her nostrils visibly widening with each sniff, the tamed predator drew closer towards the offering. Tail curled up as a sign of curiosity and absence of ill intent, in that moment she acted more like a domestic cat than a queen of the jungle. Ariel shook her head lightly and sneered at her reaction: " you're spoiling her... " She watched as her familiar sniffed the item, she judged it edible and with one large chomp she helped herself with it without removing any extra body parts. The snack proved tasty as she would lick the remaining crumbs out of his palm.

Seeing her familiar's reaction only used to further solidify the blonde's impression of the red wanderer. " Most would take a step back, some of fear.. others would flinch out of instinct. But you kneel in front of 'her majesty' and even presented an offering. She seems to approve of you. " she added with a light tone, air quotations, while not present... heavily suggested from her tone.

Ariel would come close to her familiar and trace her hand over the lioness' back and finish with a rough rub on her head. " Always take every opportunity to wolf down on something eh?" her hand assaulting her forehead at first, eliciting a displeased low growl as a warning. As the blonde's slender fingers reach behind Kimba's ear and began rubbing more affectionally the growl turned into a purr, bliss visible on her companion's expression. " Look at this overgrown housecat! "

However, their little tender moment was cut short by the appearance of a new batch of spiders. The blonde hand's stopped, the lionesses now visibly displeased bared their fangs and ferociously charged towards the new prey.  

POST ACTION: [Charge] Weeping Moon SA

Spoiler

ID# 187286  BD: 3+5-1 | x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 9
ID# 187287  BD: 1+5-1 | x9 (24+5) =0 DMG > Spider 10
ID# 187288  BD: 4+5-1 | x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 11
ID# 187289  BD: 2+5-1 | x9 (24+5) =261 DMG > Spider 12
Keen proc.
+79 HP
-13 EN 

• (1,0,1,1) Ariel | HP:1590/1590 | EN:106/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (0,0,0,0) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:85/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58 | VENGEFUL
  • Spider  9 | HP: 789/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 10 | HP: 1050/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 11 | HP: 789/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 12 | HP: 789/1050 | DMG: 234

OOC Repair: +1 EN for Post #33

A sudden growl from the beast shows there were more on the horizon. "I've always had a way with animals, they are less restricted or judgmental." He pays Ariel the truth to her jest, unsure how to palette her attempt at humor. He was always a tough cookie to crack when it came to the funny. The chattering adverts the three of their attentions like wolves to a fresh meat entering their den. A raise with a flutter of his robe as the two rush forward. A violent tear sees energy play down the length of it, as Ariel cleaves entire pieces off of their new opponents. Kimba was lunging back and forth with anything she could find teeth into and ripping it from the carcass. Raidou blinds at a system assisted speed, a whirl cuts a yellow crescent moon in a fine slice like a hot knife through butter. They languish having been reduced low enough to falter save one. As that sole target rushes his forming defense with a pounce, it finds only sparks and steel as a rebuttal. "Not likely, but I welcome the attempt." Raidou offers in a placid statement. A pair of lenses twist to show a scattering of silver spheres dart off in the distance.

Spoiler

Calamity Disaster [x12] -17 EN (12 - [Finesse 3] + 8 [4 Targets Hit])

ID# 187290 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical [+2 DMG] vs. Spider 9 dealing 23x12=276 DMG
ID# 187291 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Spider 10 dealing 22x12=264 DMG
ID# 187292 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Spider 11 dealing 22x12=264 DMG
ID# 187293 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit vs. Spider 12 dealing 21x12=252 DMG

ID# 187294 results: Battle: 4-3=1, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 187295 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical [+2 DMG] vs. Raidou dealing 236-144=92/2=46 DMG, Vengeful Triggered returning 46 DMG to Spider #2, Vengeful Riposte CD [0/3], Parry CD [0/2]
ID# 187296 results: Battle: 2-3=-1, Missed vs. Raidou!
ID# 187297 results: Battle: 4-3=1, Missed vs. Raidou!

(1,0,1,1) Ariel | HP:1590/1590 | EN:106/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
(4,4,4,3) Raidou | HP:1124/1170 | EN:70/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58
Spider  9 | HP: 513/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 10 | HP: 740/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 11 | HP: 525/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 12 | HP: 537/1050 | DMG: 234

In a blink of an eye, the party removed a significant chuck of the mobs' HP. A well oiled machine spider slaying machine of teeth and steel out grinding full force. The light tone and interjections were the blonde's attempt to make it less boring despite knowing it would barely faze Raidou. She couldn't help it though: " More fickle though! " she added before plunging her blade through the new mob group. A sight that would no doubt make people outside this game judge her gone mad. This... change... was the price most players seem to pay in exchange for advancement through the floors and so far it helped her stay alive. Her only hope, one pushed deep back in her mind, was that they will manage to function normally when they return back to the 'real world'. Shacking her head lightly, she cast those thought back and focused on her familiar. This was real and she couldn't distract herself with the future. There was still a lot of 'now' she had to go through until she could worry about 'then'. Case in point, she missed one of her marks once more due to her momentary distraction.

POST ACTION: Weeping Moon SA

Spoiler

ID# 187375  BD: 6+5 | x9 (24+4) =252 DMG > Spider 9
ID# 187376  BD: 9+5 | x9 (24+1) =225 DMG > Spider 10
ID# 187377  BD: 4+5 | x9 (24) =216 DMG > Spider 11
ID# 187378  BD: 1+5 | x9 (24) =0 DMG > Spider 12
Keen proc.
-13 EN 

• (2,2,2,1) Ariel | HP:1590/1590 | EN:93/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (4,4,4,3) Raidou | HP:1124/1170 | EN:70/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58
  • Spider  9 | HP: 261/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 10 | HP: 515/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 11 | HP: 309/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 12 | HP: 537/1050 | DMG: 234

Battle Healing: +58 HP, Vengeful Riposte CD [1/3], Parry CD [1/2]

Shifting so rapidly and readily from defense to offense with a pivot of his feet, a dropped weapon down the center like a bomb. The impact echoes off the walls in that slam, the gold trail offering a flash of light like a bolt of lightning. "I suppose, but easier to listen and motivate." Raidou retorts as he rakes back the steel with a grind, leaving the creatures into the floor and the small shapes he'd carved with their carcass. A twist of his wrist sees the blade pivot in his grasp, back to form that impressive bulwark of his. They were served up, as Kimba takes to the first and begins to dig in to the produced platter of one unable to resist her aggression. A simplistic and cold demeanor from the swordsman, holding fast and waiting for the inevitable rise and counter from the concussed creatures. A simple serenity in those moments between, like a waltz with action and then a simple sway.

Tempest [x8], -13 EN (8 - [Finesse R3] + 8 [4 Targets Hit])

ID# 187388 results: Battle: 6+4=10, Hit vs. Spider 9 dealing 21x8=168 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187389 results: Battle: 10, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Spider 10 dealing 22x8=176 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187390 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit vs. Spider 11 dealing 21x8=168 DMG and applying [Stunned!]
ID# 187391 results: Battle: 9, Major Critical [+2 DMG] vs. Spider 12 dealing 23x8=184 DMG and applying [Stunned!]

Spider 9 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 10 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 11 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]
Spider 12 is [Stunned!], Stun Fades and is replaced with Stun Immunity [0/3]

(2,2,2,1) Ariel | HP:1590/1590 | EN:93/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
(7,8,7,7) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:58/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58
Spider  9 | HP: 93/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 10 | HP: 339/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 11 | HP: 141/1050 | DMG: 234
Spider 12 | HP: 353/1050 | DMG: 234

With that, she had too agree considering how easily she just manipulated her own familiar to assist them with the promise of a bountiful meal. Her familiar would down right refuse Ariel's orders before and after they formed their bound. She had to improvise and after many trials and errors she found that the simplest answer was the right one for her familiar: food. With time she found other means of understanding each other, most hard-earned one being trust. But that was a issue of the past, now reaped the rewards of having such a fine companion.

Seeing the mobs rooted to place, the blonde let out a grin as she rapidly approached in attempt to finish off at least a couple of them. Her set task was completed effortlessly as during her swort art's movements half of the mobs dispersed in the pixelated animation. " Two more to go..." she added as she backed out from the remaining party's retaliation.

POST ACTION: Triple Expand SA

Spoiler

ID# 187408  BD: 2+5 | x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 9
ID# 187409  BD: 3+5 | x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 10
ID# 187410  BD: 8+5 | x6 (24+4) =168 DMG > Spider 11
ID# 187411  BD: 5+5 | x6 (24) =144 DMG > Spider 12
Keen proc.
-13 EN 

• (2,2,2,1) Ariel | HP:1590/1590 | EN:93/156 | DMG:24 | MIT:0 | ACC:4(5) | AA | LD:11 | BH:79
  • (7,8,7,7) Raidou | HP:1170/1170 | EN:58/114 | DMG:21 | MIT:144 | EVA:3 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:58
  • Spider  9  | HP: 93/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 10 | HP: 195/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 11 | HP: 141/1050 | DMG: 234
  • Spider 12 | HP: 209/1050 | DMG: 234
    Spoiler

TOTAL COL: 27,300
    MATERIALS:
    Tier 3: 4

[T3E2] Unidentified Consumable (1) | [187413]
    [T3E2] Unidentified Weapon (1) | [187413]
    [T3E3] Unidentified Armor (1) | [187412]
    [T3E3] Unidentified Trinket (1) | [187412]