[SP-F9] <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>> Phoenix Contract I

Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 410/900 (+17) I EN: 36/88 (-12) I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1(+2)

ID: 159320 BD: 9(+4)l I MD: 6(-1) success San Ge hit
Flame Maiden B HP: 80/440 (-240) I DMG: 132 [FRZ]

Another one bites the dust, San Ge has always been reliable when it comes to dealing damage to his opponents. The raw power it can deal with once the attack lands was something so fitting for those who use the katana. Skadi cooperated with him this time as when the last flame maiden was to strike him with her scale, The multiple slashes that San Ge unleashed on the area was mixed with Skadi's water.

The maiden was careless, as soon as Crozeph's attack landed, the water froze so quick despite her fire attribute Skadi still won and froze her movements. "Now let's get this over with" he uttered as if he was talking to his katana. finally he can finish off the fight and head home while it's still early.

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Crozeph: HP: 410/900 (+17) I EN: 36/88 (-12) I DMG: 15 I MIT: 48 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 BH: 17 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2 I LD: 1(+2)

ID: 159321 BD: 8(+4)l I MD: 4(-1) success San Ge hit
Flame Maiden B HP: 80/440 (-225) I DMG: 132 [FRZ]
ID: 159322 LD: 14 (+3) I CD: 2 I 1,760 bonus col I T1 rare weapon I T1 rare consumable

The maiden was already too weak to fight and the freeze effect is dampening the flames coming out of her body, like a magma slowly cooling down. Crozeph walked towards her and aimed at her neck and in one motion he diced her head off. The maiden shattered quickly after it happened, looks like the battle is over and he can go home now "that took a lot out of me" he uttered and as he slid his katana back to its sheathe he added another cringy line "that's what he said" and with that he began making his way back to the settlement.

"Looks like you went through a lot of trouble" the blacksmith who made his first nametag told him "yeah, fortunately, I was able to escape that trouble" he replied. The chuckle of the tailor took their attention "flame maidens you say? I guess even mobs in a form a woman is still trouble" he told them to which the three laughed as soon as he said it. A few minutes later he now has a new nametag which he can give to his fiance "maybe I can repeat this again for another person" he thought. The first person that came to his mind was the scary girl named Medea... Hidden. "I could give her a nametag just to at least gain her respect, if there ever was something left for her to give to me," he thought.

Edited by Crozeph

Thread Summary

1 SP [completed page] + 1 SP [lockdown bonus] = 2 SP
<<Nametag>>
400 col [completed page]

Loots
ID: 159075 LD: 20(+3) I CD: 2 I 1,760 bonus col I 1,320 col I T1 perfect trinket I T1 perfect weapon
ID: 159317 LD: 13 (+3) I CD: 4 I 1,320 col I 880 bonus col I x2 T1 materials I T1 rare weapon I T1 rare consumable
ID: 159322 LD: 14 (+3) I CD: 2 I 1,760 bonus col I T1 rare weapon I T1 rare consumable