[PP-f8] Following the scent of uncertainty <<SOTW Ferocious Foe>>

A soft sigh escaped the lips of a raven haired girl as she steps up onto the settlement of the eighth floor away from the teleportation pad that takes people from floor to floor as her gaze went along the multitude of trees that make up the floor. She slowly stepped off and made her way towards the direction of the nearest quest board having heard there was a new series of quests that was released, and more importantly to her one that allowed her to become a better tank to those who would need it. The girl walking having a black t-shirt and long black pants with her familiar at her side walking alongside her. The creature being a white lion with a silver mane and wings that were black in their coloring. The only other thing being a badge over her heart having the symbol of a moon with a yellow star that reflects the sunlight that shines on it, and having a diamond embedded into the badge as well.  As she walked past the various cobble, and wooden buildings with the chatter of the crowd from the npcs filling the air she can't help but find a sense of peace within all of this even as she is about to head into battle against whatever is meant to await her. Her blue colored eyes just looking about the area with her hands within her pocket a happy smile upon her face at having taken a much needed vacation from everything to just recuperate from having pushed herself to hard which seems to be the norm for her, and the added stress of everything that had been going on from the last boss fight on top of the labyrinth shortly after. I wonder if i'll get to just relax on day? I wonder what would happen if i just didn't go to a boss fight one time. Would they be fine with that..would i be fine with that more so i guess is the question? She says softly to herself in wonderment as she thinks back to the labyrinth fight of floor twenty five.

@Crozeph
Stats:

Spoiler

Hestia: HP: 1850/1850    Energy: 176/176 DMG:17   MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 92 Rec: Rec:+3 Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
Gear that will be equipped

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

BR inventory
nothing

"I've got to set locations where I can find sub-dungeons and materials, having a disorganized plan is not a plan at all," he told himself. Crozeph had been thinking of finding dungeons on floor eight but that would mean it would be a waste to go to someone of his level, an intermediate dungeon on the higher floors are good but whatever he finds down the beginner floors is safe enough. He walked around the settlement of Floor eight and saw some bulletins regarding a request, even the name of his fiance was there "classic Yuki, tanking for others again, I wonder when she'll get bored but then again this is her I'm talking about, might as well assume that she never gets bored of battle" he thought as he closed his menu.

To be fair there were no quests available for him already that would be rewarding, having done a lot in a span of few weeks made things troublesome for him in Floor eight so now he was in search of dungeons. He looked around and scanned the place for anyone who seemed like they are interested in having him tag along. "People who look like they needed something…" it wasn't like he saw a ghost but after months of moping and sulking in floor ten, Crozeph kept on seeing familiar faces ever since he got used to the sunlight even though he still hates it.

The face was familiar although the clothing was casual, the girl was familiar to him because she used to have the job Yuki is doing now "Hestia?" he thought. Crozeph wore a black, long-sleeved formal shirt and grayish pants paired with black shoes. He was wearing casual too and slowly he made his way towards her "hi, this might be a bit weird for you but I wanted to make sure, is that you Hestia?" he asked her. For sure she wouldn't be able to recognize him so Crozeph had to introduce himself again "it's me Crozeph, the katana guy from back then?" he told her.

@Hestia

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 47]
  | HP: 960/960 | EN: 94/94
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 15(+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 54
  | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | BH: 28 | LD: 1

Total SP: 192
  Allocated: 190
  Remaining: 2

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Perfect]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath [T2 Perfect]
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code [T2 Perfect]
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Blessed Marble [+1 EVA +1 Life-Mending]
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 4/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 3/5 [+27 HP regen]
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 1 +1 LD

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive I +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  
Edited by Crozeph

She continue moving forward with her gaze fixed to just stare in front of her as she pondered her self given question thinking back to how the fights have been going for the frontlines of the recent raids that they had to deal with. A slight frown appearing on her face when thinking on that with everything feeling like a rather close failure and the bosses seemingly getting more complex in their design to challenge the players that face them to compensate for people like herself and Calrex who show up to fight in them. 'Though from the fact i still know Zandra is alive along with Morgenstern does mean at the very least they lived through that labyrinth boss. Which means that it couldn't have been that hard of a fight if they cleared it without myself. Though they also-' Catching the sight of somebody walking towards her she stops her inner thoughts to see this person her gaze scanning their outfit and just nods her head seeing they are probably someone who might enjoy finer establishments probably. When hearing the question and the introduction she gains a perplexed look as her brows furrow as that name is ringing a bell in her mind. 'Crozeph..Crozeph. That name is familiar.'

Well i am Hestia though as much as i do hate to say this. I kinda don't remember who you are fully. Your name is familiar, but the details have kinda escaped me. She says with a apologetic look in her eyes as her gaze slowly travels downward to the right as she rubs the back of her neck. But yeah beyond this..umm. Sooo..you on a date or something your clothes look like you just came from a five star restaurant. Hestia says after a slight pause giving a half hearted chuckle at her attempt at a joke. Her familiar walking forward towards the player and sniffs the man's clothing before walking back towards myself and laying down besides hestia since they are no longer walking.

Crozeph nodded, it was normal for her to not recognize him after all. He had a lot of changes when it comes to his looks and the way he is dressed right now. "I understand but I'm not from or going on a date I just happened to be in a safe zone so I felt no need to equip some items," he told her. It has been a while since he last saw her and he was glad to see she was doing well. "Maybe this could ring a few bells…" Crozeph tried to remember where he placed some of his equipment when he was still on tier one.

"I use to have black hair and wore a samurai armor and also we did a few quests. You were the first person to do the tanking for me so I remember you well" he said as he tried harder to remember quests they've done before "we also prepare first really good before venturing out to ensure that we survive and also…" he raised a finger when he remembered something "I have a shop on floor ten because I'm a merchant" it's a long time but he was hoping it would make her remember a few things.

"So what brings you here? I just took a look at the player request board if anyone was doing quests where I can tag along how about you?"

She just stares at this man and just listens to him talk taking in his words and trying to connect the ringing bells within her mind to try and understand where she had met this person as a flash of recognition flashes within her eyes remembering that small detail. Wait you're that guy that disappeared on me during that floor ten quest. Where did you go! She says shouting a little bit near the end as she crosses her arms at her chest and shifts her weight to rest upon her right leg causing her entire stance to noticeably tilt to the side with her other leg having her foot be at a 90 degree angle with her other foot. I was alone during that and woulda been alone the entire time if i hadn't ran into some girl who was walking by herself near that area. The tone of her voice being a mix of amused and confusion. Her eyes just showing only amusement within them as she can't help but let a smile appear on her face either. The lion at her side lifting its head only for a brief moment when hearing the shout from its owner before resting upon the ground once more when seeing no danger be present for it to be worried about.

After getting an answer that she could be satisfied with she nods her head and looks at the white haired male in front of her that she now knows the name to the face she use to know. Well beyond just sight seeing for some fun i had heard there was some quest on this floor that was new. I was curious what it was about since i haven't done it before thus it interested me a lot to see what i could get done. Plus i wanted to start off with something easy since it has been awhile since i done any fighting so i am a bit rusty. She admits with a small chuckle glancing to the side a tiny bit at the confession.

• 1 month later...

"Yeah, I'm that guy" he told her. The quest they took was a bit dangerous for their level back then and his disappearance probably caused troubles but her expression only showed amusement "can't remember anything aside from waking up in one corner of that place which probably took me a few hours if I didn't have teleportation crystals" he said. Now with that detail settled, her mention of the new quest piqued his interest "there have been new ones lately, I managed to clean up some leftover quest and now I'm trying to also catch up" he said.

Now the amount of time and sweat (if they do sweat) he has poured out on doing it all along with his fiance has paid off with his current status. Maybe, just maybe, he and Hestia can clear a few quests while trying to perfect his build. "What quest are you going to take? If I remember correctly I know one quest here that involves a bear, a really annoying one" the bear he and Ariel faced a few weeks ago was quite the fighter. Maybe he can take on it again and this time with Hestia.