[PP/F22] Night about the Galactic Lake

After meandering around the Tanabata event and venturing into the 22nd floor with Haine the other day, she found the idea of attending time-limited events to be much less frightening. Despite this, she knew it would be dangerous if she encountered a wild mob while out and about. In response to these fears, she sends a request for quest assistance out to her fellow guild members.

If anyone's interested in fishing near the Lake of Reflection today just before nightfall, feel free to join me.

She swipes away the various menus and sits back on the wooden bench to enjoy the view of afternoon skies. Her arms are stretched above her head, returning to their relaxed state with ease. The ambiance of the smaller town felt refreshing to Vie in comparison to the cramped lower floors. Architecture that seemed to favor function over flair, there was a certain feeling of indescribable togetherness such a quaint town seemed capable of generating. After enjoying the environment at her leisure, she decides to approach the town square in search of anyone who might've been interested in joining her venture.

Instead the redhead stumbles across a group of boys, some asking for donations while others craft away at their designated stations. One journeys towards the lake on his own, while the others appear to ignore him. She follows after him curious what he was doing, “What’re you here for?” He would prompt. "I-I'm just curious where you're going I suppose... Maybe you shouldn't stray too far from friends?" After her response, the boy nodded and turn back to the glowing reflections. After a little while and the boy finally started to talk. “I don’t suppose you would want to hear about my reason, would you?” ...The two interact for a while, the girl learns of how his friend had been lost and how Souji had been looking for him.  His voice trails off, the boy’s breath held in, before he quickly adds to fill the silence between him and his audience. “--I-if you find anything, come look for me, okay? I’ll...” He takes his leave towards where his companions had been, turning for a brief moment to say, “I’ll be waiting…!” Vie watched as the sunset reflected off the rippling surface of the lake, approaching a little closer in wonder of who would accompany her on her adventure this time.

Spoiler

Vie | Lv. 10 | HP: 200/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 (1 base, 1 skill)

Equipment
Weapon: Rapier [Vanity]
Armor: Light Armor [Vanity]
Trinket: Wabi-Sabi [LD III]

Skills
One-Handed Weapons [R1]
Fishing

• 3 weeks later...

Galavanting through the stalls of the event, most of what was offered were hardly worth note. She had an eye for the exquisite and what was available was less than acceptable by her gilded standards. In her regal attire, the yukata she wore on the regular seemed fitting for the event although a bit more extravagant than necessary. With a soft sway of a fan in her left hand, the rattle of a bell to her side as Felix trouted along beside her. "What do you say Felix, a lot of garbage isn't it." She would speak in a murmur, only to the cat and not loud enough to offend.

An emblazoned haired female only is known in passing seemed rather withdrawn from the bustle of the event, catching her interest and an exchange with a small boy NPC. "Intriguing..." She would look on but not intervene in the girl's conversation. The cat however did not, always the curious sort ushers up with a skip of his black and white feet, eyeballing Vie with a low mew. What follows is the cat walking past the girl and into the water with a plop into it.

Simmone Consumes Lemon Berry Palmiers (+3 LD)

Simmone | HP:540/540 | EN:54/54 | DMG:1 | LD:9

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Cat
Level: 27
HP: 540/540
EN: 54/54

Stats:
Damage: 1
LD:9

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ornate Quicksilver Rapier [T1/Rare/Rapier] (Bleed 1 [9-10{12 Dmg over 2}], 1 Keen)
Armor: Gilded Lotus [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)
Misc: Familiar Lure [T1/Rare/Trinket] (Expertise: Search)

Skills:
Searching [Rank 2]
Picking [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Assistant

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Simmone

Messing with a few things in her house a message from the guild chat pops up. "OOh fishing, I am always up for some fishing even though my last few attempts have been not very good. Ug." Looking down Curbie saying "You ready to go meet new people." Curbie jumps in excitement and runs toward the unopened door waiting. "Hold your horses, I have to grab my things and stop next door for a few things." Gathering her things from the countertops, Sam opens the door and Curbie runs out with his small brass legs as fast as he could. Sam walks to the guildhall and grabs a few items from the vault and meets Curbie outside. 

Making her way to floor 22 for the fishing adventure and new faces to present themselves. After some time she consumes everything she grabbed from the vault and meets up with the new recruit and "Hey Simmone, how are you today." She has a quick conversation with the same boy that tried twice now to walk away. Walking to the Vie who sent the message in the first place Sam says "Hello there. I am Sam, You must be Vie right? I am glad to join the fishing journey if you'll let me."

Consumes Lemon Berry Palmiers (+3 LD), Well-Done Steak (Protein 2) Using Filling Buff +1 Extra Damage, Titan's Strength (+3 Damage)

Sam | HP:560/560 | EN:56/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6

Spoiler

Sam- The Red Rose
Level: 28
HP: 560/560
EN: 56/56

Stats:
Damage: 19
Accuracy: 3
LD:6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grand Cleaver - Stone: Damage 3 (3 Base)
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Edited by Sam

Eruda was digging through some papers in the guildhall as she watches Sam walk in not noticing Eruda at all. Fishing...Sam was sure to be going on the fishing trip that Vie, the new guild member had sent out in guild chat. Raserei comes out from under the table and glances quickly at Sam before she walked out as fast as she came in. Reading on fishing it was a great gathering skill but it could also be very dangerous as well. "Well, Raserei I guess our plans have changed slightly. Let's go make sure they don't get hurt, shall we?" Eruda stacks the paper back up neatly on the table and heads out. The location described was just a short jaunt from here and she would be there if anything were to happen. Shortly behind Sam, seeing here talk to a young boy, Eruda walks to him as Sam walks away having what could only be the same conversation with him. 

Raserei follows Eruda to the group that had gathered and she sees the new recruit with Sam and Simmone. "Sam, Simmone nice to see you again. Vie, I am Eruda. Part of the Vanguard Division of the guild. It is a pleasure to finally meet you," Eruda greets her with a smile. "I will be on the boat with you and act as your shield. There is some terrible things that come from the lake and I would much rather not see anyone here get hurt. Lead the way and we will follow." If it wasn't for the other interactions that she had with the other guild members she would be very nervous right now but she has gotten use the being in a small gathering. Raserei sits next to Eruda's feet with her head held high. The young wolf watched the chest like familiar and the cat near and in the water but it seemed that Raserei was not interested in the water in the least for she was a fire wolf and well, water...

Eruda | HP:670/670 | EN:64/64 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | DoT -25%

Spoiler

Eruda
Level: 32
HP: 670/670
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 99
BLD:24
TAUNT
THRNS:36
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unforgiving Edge - Malice T2: (Bleed 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T2: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T2: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 2]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Stonewall

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

While in contemplation of who would be accompanying her, she peers curiously at a small dark cat that trots towards her producing a meek meow. Before she had the chance to lean down and question what it needed, the tiny creature darts past her and towards the water. Leaping into it with momentum from its white hind legs and immersing its entire body into the lake with a plop. The redhead blinks a few times out of astonishment, unsure how to react for a moment- she too runs to the lakeside and stares at the reflection of the water. Her mind races with possibilities as she kneels before it and gazes at the rippling surface, touching it with an index finger out of some sort of awe though cautious not to drop in along with it. 'Did it... drown?' Surfaced to the top of concerns, unsure whether to mourn or search for it she turned to look for the one whose voice asked whether they were 'allowed' to join. 

As she does so, Vie's eyes both seem to plead for aid and display an emotion similar to a mixture of remorse and concern. An awkwardly shaped smile appears on her face, something clearly troubling her though she attempts to be professional as she hadn't met any of them before and didn't want to add to the list of bad first impressions. "Of course you can join!" Is spoken in excitement all worries seemingly whisked away as she takes Sam's hands in her own with a more welcoming and genuine grin in comparison. Peering at the two behind her shoulder and observing their experienced appearance, she questioned whether she too would look like that in the future. Sort of... intimidating- in an endearing manner at this point. "Sounds great! Nice to meet you all." The redhead spoke parting their hands and returning to her previous standing spot, bowing slightly to greet the group properly while completely forgetting all about the likely dying feline behind her as she had a short attention span. "Where do you suppose we should fish first?" She inquired, slightly tilting her head and bringing her index finger to the side of her chin in a thinking pose of sorts as she was unsure what was the most efficient method and they appeared to know more about the game than she had.

Edited by Vie

Simmone taking a more passive stance before the other two had arrived, moves up last with an inquiry "Simmoné Escheté, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Your name is?" She remarks with a slight bow at 45 degrees as she folds up the fan in her hands. "Might I ask what the boy asked of you?" she spoke rather abruptly to the girl with hair of red. She looked on past the girl toward the water with the sounds of twisting amongst its surface. "Felix, you should know better. You'd think being a cat he would not agree with water."

A yowl from the water as if a response to his master calling to him, he ushers up the side with claws digging in. Sopping wet and dripping, the feline looked pleased with himself as he spits out a handful of golden stars. Simmone pulls one from the puddle, between her thumb and index as a prompt brought it into her inventory. "Hmm, what do you suppose these are for?" she would comment to the other participants for some conjecture, for perhaps they would know for she hadn't a clue.

ID# 165183 results: Loot: 2+9=11 Stars Obtained

Edited by Simmone
  • 2 weeks later...

"Well, Felix and Curbie seem to like this spot. I guess here is a good spot for now and if we are finding nothing here after a few fishing attempts we could always move locations." Pulling out her fishing pole as she starts to chuckle a bit at the 2 playing in the water. "Just don't scare of the possible loot you two," Sam calls out, and both Curbie and Felix glance at her for just a moment before going back to their splashing.

Casting her line out in the lake she wasn't paying much attention. Her lines tug her to the edge and all her focus was on whatever the other end held. Sam pulls as hard as she could but the thing still under the water pulls harder. Sam is rapidly pulled into the water, "Sam?" Sam hears her name being called from above water. Holding her breath and glancing quickly through the water she sees a very large creature swimming very fast toward her. Sam in a panic now lifts her head above the water enough to say "Help me get up fast...there is something large" Sam was not able to finish her words before the creature smashes into her under the water. Sam's back hits the wall beneath the water hard as the ground beneath the others shakes upon impact. "SAM" she hears Eruda scream now as she starts to try grabbing Sam's body before it sunk underwater.

ID# 165795 results: Craft: 1 Fished up boss creature!

ID# 166000 results: MOB: 7, Hits! vs Sam Dealing 252 Damage

Players:
Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:56/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6

Enemy:
Fish Frog (BOSS) | 
HP:560/560 | DMG:252 | MITI:28

Edited by Sam

A scream and a shout play to his ears, his feet still ached from his travels upon the rim of the lake. It breaks the silence, and along with it Raidou's train of thought. Through vision provided by his skills, he assumes it Eruda, and tracking outlines Sam in the waves. Raidou overdrives his sprint and dumps half of his stamina into the ability, creating a blast zone of sand followed by a pop like thunder.

He slides bends and weaves past the group, his glasses dropping from his face upon the stonework as he skids low. A lunged grip grabs Sam by the collar of her clothing and rips her from the waters. The sounds of screaming metal followed by a bright gold flash, the creature aims for its prey but gets blasted by burning lines of yellow. "Macro's cosmos." Raidou mutters causing the loosely drawn star in the air to detonate and make the creature steam and smoke, as he does the same in red. He was clearly not happy, and his glasses still lay upon the stone.

ID# 166119 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base) vs. Fish Frog dealing 247-28=219 damage!

Players:
(1-6) Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:56/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6
(7-12) Raidou | HP:1450/1450 | EN:132/142 | DMG:18 | MIT:106 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:72

Enemy:
(0,3) Fish Frog (BOSS) | HP:341/560 | DMG:252 | MITI:28

Spoiler

Raidou, Firm Anima Vanguard Captain
Level: 71
HP: 1450/1450
EN: 142/142

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 106
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 3
BH:72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
<<Darkness Salve>>*2
Onyx Spectacles [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Loot Dice
Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Round of Beef (T3/Rare/Snack): Vitality 2*3

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Raidou

Sam's vision was blurred a bit from the brutal impact and she found herself unable to move very well, she was picked up and thrown from the water. Eruda caught Sam as she sees a Red Robed male. Raidou...Where did...Sam finds herself soaking wet as Raidou was fighting this thing she fished up. Looking to everyone around her, they we just staring at Raidou, and Sam. Eruda was still holding her from the catch. Rubbing her eyes to regain her vision fully she pulls out her weapon. The creature jumps from the water and Sam was really mad that it did so much damage to her. Curbie runs to her side and pulls on of his brass arms off and touches it to her weapon as the hilt turns a dark goldish color. Curbie's brass was consumed as it turns to liquid form across her weapon. The buff from him kicks in and as the creature lands to the sandy shore, Sam makes an impact on his face in one fell swoop upward. The creature screams out in pain and instantly tries to attack Raidou but he was not having it either. The moment the creature's face goes in for a bite against Raidou, he shoves the edge of his blade in its mouth and twists. The frog-like creature is sent flying and slides across the sand away from the group. From the corner of her eye, she sees Eruda pick up Raidou's glasses from the ground.

Activating Explode Catapult

ID# 166120 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hits! vs Fish Frog, Dealing (19*14)-28 Miti= 238 Damage 

ID# 166121 results: MOB: 4-4=0, Miss! vs Raidou

Players:
(1-6) Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:43/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6
(7-12) Raidou | HP:1450/1450 | EN:132/142 | DMG:18 | MIT:106 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:72

Enemy:
(0,3) Fish Frog (BOSS) | HP:103/560 | DMG:252 | MITI:28

Edited by Sam

As the creature scatters upon the beach, Raidou flips his grip and lunges upwards with acrobatics. He quickly darts upon some risen crates and barrels with deft jumps before vaulting up, and like the stars that danced and trailed overhead Auric Sol shines brightly. The impact like a detonation as he flips his grip and impales the weapon through the creature into the sand below. A column of light entraps them both, fading to reveal just Raidou with piercing red eyes smoking from the heat in a swirl of red and white. A perfect ring of disturbed beach front was in his wake. He'd take to Eruda and with a smile and a nod take his frames and put them back on his face. "I suggest you don't fish anymore. You have terrible luck." Raidou fires a dagger toward the girl as his hatred begins to fade, he trails away from the docks from whence he came.

ID# 166123 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit! vs. Fish Frog dealing 234-28=206 damage killing it!

Players:
(1-6) Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:43/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6
(7-12) Raidou | HP:1450/1450 | EN:122/142 | DMG:18 | MIT:106 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:72

Enemy:
(0,6) Fish Frog (BOSS) | HP:103/560 | DMG:252 | MITI:28

Edited by Raidou

A soft smile in return as Raidou takes his glasses from her grasp. With some wise words, she can't help but smirk a bit at the bad luck comment toward Sam. "Vie, if you didn't know, that was Raidou. He is our guild leader and a dam good fighter. I won't get too much into his introduction, I let him be the one to do so. Sam... no more fishing, please!  I can't handle those big guys that spawn." She looks to Raidou with a smile as he walks a beaten path along the shore. He was obviously close by but just passing through. Eruda blushes a bit as she remembers his soft smile toward her. "Vie, if you would like to fish still you can but Sam is banned from it for now..." Her mind was in a different place but she knew that those words had to be said.

Just as Vie observes the thin woman's graceful movements, though suddenly priority is take by the beast that had previously been on some sort of suicide mission resurrected, emerging from the lake soaked and making its way to its owner. Still a bit flabbergasted, the redhead finds difficulty on how to explain the whole situation. Somehow managing to get a few words out, "The boy was looking for traces of his savior by the name of Yori, apparently they've gone missing recently..." After a bit of an awkward pause she continues her explanation on occurrences as the woman questions what the stars had been for, "I believe a few young people were asking for star donations earlier." Now having caught up the taller female, she turns towards the one who had begun her hunt for fish... Her eyes following attentively as some sort of battle began- an aquatic animal attempting to capture and devour a human instead of the other way around.

Inevitably Vie becomes a bystander, the event unfolds too fast to have an impulsive fight-or-flight response. A brief wall of sand appears and covers a somehow familiar red clad person's actions, what little she's able to discern is a flash of yellow and a clearly upset tone. As the dust settles, she sees Sam and... Raidou? Was it? Combating the massive frog creature, each landing hits though the red robed person making much more of an impression on the girl. His dance of light faded as he made a comment and meandered away from the group. Still in awe, the information she had already known had felt new to her in some way, lighting a flame that seemed to motivate her. Eruda's words hadn't completely registered to her, the girl immediately trodding off to begin her part of the fishing expedition- though she hadn't known much, she wanted to give it her best try as well. Taking a moment to position herself comfortably on the edge of the water in an unrefined manner.

She gives the lake a gaze of confidence, herself an air fistbump, and takes out her red vanity nautical box. A moment of silence came upon her as she contemplated the best one to use, staring at the box. Ultimately she chooses a relatively light-weight singular hook with a visible upper portion- she'd know a bite when she saw one. Tying it onto the vanity pole with fishing line, and finally tossing it into the body of water to complete the action. Spending a moment to sit back and relax, thinking the fish would just somehow flock to her naturally... She didn't seem to be catching anything, eventually reeling in nonexistent spoils... On second thought, now that she looked at it properly and gave full attention to the line that lacked the previously attached fishing tackle... Watching it morph into some sort of mob right in front of her. Its eye sockets began glowing red, twitching itself off out of her poorly crafted tie and onto the ground. There it lay flopping about as if attempting to get her attention. Before she had the chance to respond to its actions and stand up to scramble away, it latched onto her ankle and gave it a chomp. Internally squealing in pain, Vie attempted to shake the creature off- regretting having used the cursed tackle box that left her with nothing but shattered hopes and dreams.

Player:
Vie | Lv. 10 | HP: 170/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 (1 base, 1 skill)

Enemy:
Tackle (Timothy) | HP:80/80 | DMG:30

Timothy does 30 DMG to Vie.

Spoiler

image.png.7104014dcaea9605c8d1399e2b08f772.png

Edited by Vie

Simmone could not help but see the irony, Sam is just as awful at fishing as usual. What transpires is a blindsiding show of Raidou appearing out of seemingly nowhere and slaying whatever it was that her damned apprentice had lifted from the water. Simmone now soaked to the bone with seawater, having taken the brunt of the beasts flailing. "Just perfect, now I am going to smell like a..." she pauses and allows the words she would have said to fall into a mystery. The distraction being a box that Vie was carrying, springs to life and begins to widdle away at the girl's heel. "What even is fishing!?" Simmone barks out as she begins to draw her sword, seemingly irritated at the fact that fates seemed to condemn them for the very thought of trying to enjoy some peace and quiet. Flourishing the weapon up in her left hand, a shimmer of blue eluding to her frustrations about her frame. It senses her ire, and releases falling low as the rapier scatters off its reddened top. "You just think you're so smart." she winds back getting ready to boot the thing into the water.

ID# 166592 results: Battle: 5, Missed!

Player:
Vie | Lv. 10 | HP: 170/200 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 2 (1 base, 1 skill)
Simmone | HP:540/540 | EN:52/54 | DMG:1 | LD:9 | BLD:12 | KEEN:1

Enemy:
(0,0,0,0) Tackle (Timothy) | HP:80/80 | DMG:30

Edited by Simmone

One after another, Vie fishes up another creature. "Ugg...I am beginning to dislike fishing. I have yet to get anything good from this." Sam coughs up a bit of water from being bashed against the wall. Taking her weapon back out as the thing jumps around like a lunatic as Sam attempt to hit with absolute failure yet again. "OMG WILL YOU JUST SIT STILL YOU LITTLE" as she chases the thing around the docks. Sam stops and starts to breathe hard from running around so much. "Eruda please do something so this thing doesn't hit Vie again." Looking to Vie with an apologetic face knowing that her missing streak had started back up again. Something had to give but Sam had not a clue how she would keep herself from missing so much. Looking to the creature while her mind was in a thought loop trying to think of different options for her in combat to make her a better fighter.

Activates Smash and Concentration

ID# 166621 results: Battle: 1, Miss! vs Tackle

Player:
Simmone | HP:540/540 | EN:51/54 | DMG:1 | LD:9 | BLD:12 | KEEN:1
Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:43/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6

Enemy:
(0,0,0,0) Tackle (Timothy) | HP:80/80 | DMG:30

Edited by Sam

While Sam was running around with her head obviously not in the right state of mind,  Eruda already began to charge before Sam says what she did. Looking to Raserei she says "You ready girl," Raserei glances to Eruda with a sort of grin and she backs away from Eruda ready to pounce at her. As blue flames begin to form underneath Eruda feet, the same flame forms under Raserei. Eruda closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath before flashing her eyes open. Looking carefully at Eruda's eyes you can see tiny blue flame within them. A quick glance toward Raserei calling out "Flame up," As Raserei turns transparent and jumps at Eruda causing her to go through Eruda and lands on the opposite side. The moment Raserei makes contact within Eruda, a large burst of flames are aimed toward the creature with a glance of focus toward it from Eruda. A line of blue fire traces the ground toward this creature and causes the creature to freak out before it realized that the only thing it could see was Eruda now. The creature lunges toward Eruda and with the swipe of her shield the flames around her strike it, acting as her thorns. The creature cries out in pain as Eruda smirks saying "I have it's full attention now. Kill it!"

Activates Howl

ID# 166622 results: MOB: 6 Hits! vs Eruda Dealing 30-99=1 Damage, and Taking 36 Damage from Thorns

Player:
Eruda | HP:669/670 | EN:56/64 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | DoT -25%

Enemy:
(0,0,0,4) Tackle (Timothy) | HP:44/80 | DMG:30

Edited by Eruda

Vie watched all of her guildmates attempt to support her in the fight- the thin woman unsheathed her rapier, the average-seeming female that had narrowly recovered from the last combat chased the small slippery water-covered creature about was essentially at a disadvantage at that point completely not in her element... Meanwhile the blonde tank had activated some sort of skill attracting the mob towards her and telling the group to attack. 

Following Eruda's lead, the redhead unsheathed her own sword and attempted to use her sword art to kill the thing- unsuccessfully of course. Meanwhile flopping about, the creature didn't seem to be hurting anyone in particular- the girl felt entirely responsible that the focus of the quest was now upon attempting to hit this fishing equipment. It's like they didn't even have a chance to actually attempt the quest... Internally Vie's mind raced, she upset at herself for somehow causing nothing but trouble to the group who had only attempted to help. Upset that she was unable to even get a hit on it- the thing that she had practically created  herself despite it being an accident. After a moment of deliberation she happens upon her conclusion: perhaps she shouldn't have gotten the fishing skill. Nothing good had come out of it so far after all. Maybe the group would have better luck simply gathering stars. She lets out a long sigh- visibly shaking her head and refocusing on the battle at hand, frustrated at herself.

Player:
Vie | Lv. 10 | HP: 170/200 | EN: 18/20 | DMG: 2 (1 base, 1 skill)
Eruda | HP:669/670 | EN:56/64 | DMG:3 | MIT:99 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | DoT -25%

Enemy:

Vie misses

Spoiler

image.png.e98b6a957291a90ab6b54eb311f04048.png

Edited by Vie

Simmone flourished the point, sliding her foot back and attempting to kick the thing into the water and save the others the trouble. It turns to face Eruda who was putting on an elegant show of blue, as such her attack whiffs hard. She staggers and stumbles forward on a single foot. "What in the hell." she'd comment for she was usually the accurate one in the bundle. Something was amiss, they had soured their fortunes and did something to tempt the fates into troubling them. She'd pivot and twirl, it was regal but it was meant only to keep her footing. "Why I've never...such a pain in my ass" Simmone broke the face she'd wore swearing for the first time she had in quite some time. The black lotus looks to the group, the new face among them all seeming discouraged. "Fret not dear, it happens to the best of us." She'd look to her apprentice and her face would cringe. "Some more than others."

ID# 166634 results: Battle: 4+1=5, MISSED (This guy)

Player:
Simmone | HP:540/540 | EN:50/54 | DMG:1 | LD:9 | BLD:12 | KEEN:1

Enemy:

Edited by Simmone

Concentration [1/3]

Running around this speedy little creature while it keeps its focus on Eruda but keeps seeming to dodge every attack that was attempted toward it. Simmone says something smirky towards Sam and with a poker face painted across Sam's determined face now, she looks at the creature's movements. It seemed to run away the back then away and back again toward the group. When it starts to move back toward the group, Sam quickly looks to Curbie with an understanding of both of how irritating this was now. Curbie runs to the other side of this creature, so when it tried to do its moving pattern again it runs right into Curbie instead. It makes a squealing noise and the action and glow of Sam's art activate as she swiftly makes contact toward the target in motion. The creature pops into little dust fragments and Sam gives a glare toward Simmone saying "You were missing too..." 

ID# 166635 results: Battle: 6+3=9 Hits! vs Tackle Dealing 45 Damage, Killing it!

Player:
Simmone | HP:540/540 | EN:50/54 | DMG:1 | LD:9 | BLD:12 | KEEN:1
Sam | HP:308/560 | EN:39/56 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | LD:6

Enemy:
(0,0,1,4) Tackle (Timothy) | HP:-1/80 | DMG:30

Edited by Sam

Eruda couldn't help but chuckle at the whole notion. She looks to Vie who seemed quite agitated herself. Walking up to Vie as the flames vanish from around them she says "There are no issues with what has occurred here. Sam fished the boss looking, creature. It is nothing to be ashamed of. If anything it's good training for everyone. Come prepared always because you never know what could possibly happen. Even if it seems like the easiest thing in the world to you, you always want to have that plan B just in case things don't go the way you planned then too." Eruda places a hand on Vie's shoulder with a smile. Looking at the group with the same smile. "I know that we didn't get to gather what we intended but it was rather enjoyable. Anytime you need assistance on anything, please do not be afraid to send a message my way... our way... the guilds way. We are only one call away. You can always count on use Vie to be by your side no matter what." Raserei, Eruda blue fire wolf rubs up against Vie's leg with a coo of comfort hoping that it would help.

As an illuminated swing is brought down on the creature, Vie watches as its brightly colored corpse bursts into fragmented crystal. Though impressed, she still continued to frown. Both Eruda and Simmone seemed to be attempting to comfort her, which only made her feel even more lousy for needing support instead of being seen as someone who was independent. As the blonde's hand is brought onto her shoulder, Vie's downwards tilted head begins to raise to make eye contact with her. Some form of uncertain sadness could be made out in her eyes, despite this she listened to her words. Feeling just a bit more encouraged, she manages to get out a "T-Thank you..." as the blue accented wolf rubbed against her leg, Vie bent down to pat its head and perhaps find something of value at the last minute... Her attempt at searching for anything- anything to take back hadn't succeeded. Thus their journey ended on a bit of a... sad note.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.295b338200f69d488b6875cf3636d14a.png

image.thumb.png.1d261e3bfe5fa8f1a81b71daffcaa68c.png

THREAD COMPLETE

Vie - 5 SP (1 page, 1 event, 3 quest) + 100 COL,
Simmone - 5 SP (1 page, 1 event, 3 quest) + 100 COL, 11 Stars
Sam - 5 SP (1 page, 1 event, 3 quest) + 100 COL
Eruda - 5 SP (1 page, 1 event, 3 quest) + 100 COL

Edited by Vie