[F1-PP] An end to a long rest

Returning to a place he had done a number on before, the same that Kiluia had lead him to that contained Haine. In his wake, it was collapsed rather quickly under an unhinged show of might that he'd rather forget. Eruda was looking for someone important to her, he thought tracking the girl down would be impossible but now it was seeming more and more plausible that anything deemed as such was in fact doable. It took all of his prowess and capability and he was rather taken back that he had not thought of this location sooner, tracking the girl down through hearsay and rumor. A wave of his hand as a blackened liquid fires from his right wrist. It punches into the cracks of the cave in, as his familiar breathed itself between where it could squirm into. Expanding the blockage begins to disperse, creating a gated ring entry with Juiblex acting as a doorway. "Nothing is impossible." Raidou whispers as he descends into the darkened crevice with his pillar fragment imbued weapon acting as a beacon of light.

Raidou | HP:1370/1370 | EN:134/134 | DMG:18 | MIT:76 | EVA:4 | ACC:2 | TAUNT | BH:68

Spoiler

Raidou, Captain of Firm Anima Vanguard Division
Level: 67
HP: 1370/1370
EN: 134/134

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 76
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 2
BH:68
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R1 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
<<Darkness Salve>>*2
Eye of Midas - Larceny [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Prosperity
Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Freya's eyes flash open but her vision falls upon nothing. It was dark as she lays there, at first thinking she was in a hotel room or something. She tries to move like she was on a bed that she would get up from, but she was not and she could move her hands from her waist. Shaking her head and closing her eyes as she figures out why she couldn't move. Trying to figure out why it suddenly felt cold around her. Opening her eyes again she moves her feet and realized that she was not touching the floor. After, she realized that her back was against something hard and discomforting. Freya looks around she discovers that she could move her arms and that she was not standing, she was hoving while being constricted by a sticky substance. Taking a deep breath, focusing as she weighs her options. Freya looks up above her head and sees a strand of webs linking her to the wall. Freya tries to bend her legs and it was hard given her position but succeeded in doing so. With this knowledge, she wiggles a bit to try getting free with failure. Freya then tries to kick herself off the wall to snap herself free from at least the hover. After a few failed attempts she finally manages to kick off the wall behind her hard enough to snap the corded web. Freya crashes to the ground saying "F***" as she hits rock upon landing. 

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 1
HP: 20/20
EN: 2/2

Stats:
Damage: 1

Edited by Freya

His entrance into the darkened cove is met with instant resistance, his weapon flares in gleaming light with as the thickened red aura on his back stirs. The doorway at his back closes leaving only the light on his weapon to guide him. Swarming around his ankles in a flurry as it latches to his body, all but his eyes becoming consumed by his additive partner. "You will not stop me." Raidou's voice distorted but seemingly calm, his amber iris now burning red as his fighting spirit was initializing the fight for him by blinding his enemies. What follows is sounds of combat and pops going off like fireworks that shake this subterranean location to its core, as he was completely uninhibited and need to hide nothing of what he had to offer. A darkened creature holding boon of solar light, Raidou was clearly a sight to those who would look on.

She flips herself to her back as a drop of something wet drops on her face. Freya starts to smell nature's wet rock around her. Her arms were still stuck to her sides and she comes to the conclusion that she was in some form of cave tied up with webs. Freya starts to hear footsteps in the distance and before she could call out for help, the footsteps turned into weird clicking noises. Freya could not see anything as these noises got louder and Freya holds her breath getting a weird feeling that she didn't want to move from this spot just yet. As no breath was given, a large eight-legged creature comes into view and walks right over Freya. -Great a giant spider...- was all that she could think as she hears a scream of another human and then nothing. This sends Freya into the full alert mode as she quickly flips herself up still constricted from the web, but knew she had to get away quickly given the circumstances. She starts walking in a direction as quickly and quietly as humanly possible as to not alert the large creature that she could only assume just killed that person.

Cutting down all that approach with little energy expenditure it was clear that although they were stronger for this floor, they were pathetic by comparison to what he now faced regularly. After massacring the entire legion that aimed to impede his progress he began to dive deeper into the wide network of pods of liquid and webbing, through some still in stasis and keeping an eye out for the small bluenette that still remained missing along with the sister that Eruda was seeking. At his back, a sudden leaping aggressor is captured in a produced net of black cables that spring from his shoulder and rip it out of the air before tearing it asunder casting limbs that shatter into shards of light as Juiblex proves its worth. "Well done, I will not forget your payment." Raidou speaks as he walks, dragging a single section of the target a few feet before it vanishes as well.

Freya's eyes began to adjust ever so slightly to the darkness, but given there was no light at all around her it was impossible to see anything besides the walls of this cavern. After gaining some distance between here and that large spider she took a moment to find a sharp edge of sorts on the cave walls. After a moment she does and begins rub to the webbing that was keeping her confined against the wall. Freya begins to hear some more footsteps in the distance. They sounded the same, right before that large spider showed up so she could only assume it was the same thing. The webbing finally snaps free and she stretches into the air for she had not a clue how long she was like this...Now that she thought about it...How did she get down here? How long was she asleep and why in God's name did she have a wedding ring on her finger. She thinks real hard but nothing comes to mind. The last thing she remembers was listening to that jerk in the sky say that this was permanent and all deaths are final. She remembers her friends she was with when she first started but nothing about a ring or any guy...What was going on...She thought as the footsteps got louder and she forced herself against the wall and didn't move, trying to keep out of sight and apparently danger.

Edited by Freya

Through the clicking of mandibles, he could pick up on breathing of human lungs of someone attempting to hide as such he beckons Juiblex back to concealment. Raidou's blade glows brighter and begins to illuminate more of what was around him, taking a look at a large insect like manifestation with appendages like a spider but was clearly not but an amalgamation of the creatures in this cavern. Raidou twirls the blade in his grasp of to his right as he kneels low, a sonic boom that causes some stone at his feet to scatter from the force. Dragging the illuminated cleaver through his target as it shatters, a thickened film of red from his back he turns to find a face like a girl he knew with burning red eyes. "You must be Freya." the words fall hard as the cardinal manifestation forces his robe to sway aggressively at his back.

ID# 163380 results: Loot: 7+5=12, Successfully located Freya

Edited by Raidou

Freya listens to the creature she was trying to hide from burst into nothing. "Shit," she says quietly and picks up a rock that was next to her foot quickly. The moment that she stood back up she was met with a male figure cloaked in red. She held the rock in her hand still for the idea of protecting herself. "Well, you must be...Well, I'm not sure but...Wait what are you doing here? I mean I am glad because if you're down here then you know the way back up but still." She falls silent as she noticed the light coming from the male. She could see for the first time since she woke up. Freya looks around in the lightened area now knowing it was a cave, like she thought but it still crossed her mind, how did she get here. It came quickly to her attention that the boy called her by name too as she turns back to him, "How do you know my name?"

Remaining on guard with a fix of the frames on the bridge of his nose, as his smog permeated the air around him. "You woke as if expecting me, makes my job here just a bit easier. I was hoping to delve a bit deeper into this broken alcove. But first I will get you out of here, Eruda is looking for you." he comments with a turn and the fog begins to swell as he was actively bolstering its effects to his surroundings. "Let's go, keep at my back you don't want to face what is in here alone unless you want to end back up in one of those capsules." the light on his weapon grew brighter to cast it for the girl to see, he'd make a note to come back again when he didn't have a body at his back to protect for the blonde tank of the guild.

"You are right, I have been running from these stupid things since I woke up." Freya noticed that he said Eruda was looking for her. Eruda was in the game and Raidou knew her...Without getting into much detail she says "I had no idea that Eruda was even in the game. I kinda was hoping she wasn't." She tosses the rock down to her feet and starts following the lighted man. As she walks she opens her HUD and has some issues managing it but finds her equipment but has nothing there. Eventually, she comes to her friend's list and sees Griswold's name..."Who the fuck is Griswold and why is he, my friend..." She says to herself in a quiet voice behind Raidou seeming to keep up just fine given to her statue. Questions start to arise and she starts to get a bit angered that she had no answer to anything.

As temperamental as some of his own guild members, simply ignoring the girl, for now, was not the time for speculation or distractions. Pushing forward with an occasional glance to make sure that Freya was still in tow, Raidou's senses were on high alert as with her addition things had become much more difficult. The falling of stones from above alerts him to a hostile, and with a flare of his aura, the spook is assailed with blindness as his rage built and pressured it. It lunges for the only target it could perceive it collides with his blade and a riposte cleaves it into two. "Keep quiet unless you would like to rest for good." Raidou barks with a grimace of red in his eyes as he seems to glare through her, her mouth was going to get her killed. With the words spoken, Raidou heads back for the entrance unsure if she would get the hint.

With pure odd instinct, Freya jumps back as yet another creature shows its face to the man's blade. Thinking to herself that she would ask again when her voice wouldn't draw so much unwanted attention. She was trying to be as quiet as possible before so why should now be any different. Freya walks behind this boy still highly confused. As they turn the corner she sees a few smaller spiders that have yet to notice them. Freya quickly picks up a small pebble that dropped from the ceiling and throws it as far as she can pass the small group. It clatters against the walls in a different direction than where the boy in red and her were heading. It gets there attention and they start running toward the noise away from her and the boy. The least Freya could do was help keep them off of the guy, maybe making it a bit easier to get out of this cave. Freya continues to walk in toe with him.

Looking back at the girl he waves his hand "Although I appreciate the sentiment, if you were to hit one it would be a death sentence. This is what I do." Raidou affirms that she simply keep at his back and not intervene and put her safety at risk. It would have been a shame for him to travel this far down to rescue her and have her kill herself with a rock. Holding his sword high and keeping the path illuminated for them both to see, a flow of his robe as he walked albeit slowly for the blonde to stay adhered to him. He could not help to notice the similarity to the girl via her stature and face to Eruda, but it was entirely different as if he could see her soul. Another wave of aggressors draws his attention's forward, and Raidou leans deep into a hunch is weapon still acting as a light source he mutters "Close your eyes and don't open them no matter what you hear."

Freya simply nods as she didn't think about that before she threw the rock. The boy tells her to close her eyes and keep them shut. At first, she wanting to argue that she was not scared but then she thought that there might be other reasons behind why he said it. "I will do as you ask but only because you are taking the time to help me get out of here. It's the least I can do." With that said, Freya quickly sets her back against the closest wall and sits to the ground. She takes one more glance at the boy in red before she puts her knees to her chest and places her head in her knees, wrapping her arms around her head so there was no chance of sight. Closing her eyes she starts to think of how Eruda and the boy met. She only knew Eruda as the shy distant type that spoke to no one. How long was Freya really asleep... 

Uncoiling from his frame in a thick ooze like syrup, bleeding from his neck and arms as Raidou clutches his face. It begins to take shape around his upper half and consuming the color of his robe as it paints him black. A flare of his eyes being the only thing to show through a jagged sharp finger and a sharp exhale. "Good then we begin." the words twist as the red wanderer springs forward with blinding speed into the fray. The first unlucky enough to be chosen is impaled with a golden blade as Raidou pivots and slams its body to those that surrounded it, with an almost hiss from his familiar in a modulated tone. Twisting his limbs inward, spines like spears fire out from his back in a sphere through more of the aggressors before they become limp and latch on the opposing sides like fishing hooks.

Raidou shifts as the lines begin to reel in bunching them together, he drags the taloned hand down the edge of the blade as it reflects a burned out sun in red. Twirling it in his grasp before an upward slash causes an echo of red energy to burn through the stone underneath him, halting before a serpentine word creates a pillar of red light. As ash more beasts pour toward the vanguard. Raidou casts his hand off toward one, from his left hand a line of black springs forth and ties the creature in a net of ichor dragging it in closer before he rips his arm upward and slams it into the ceiling. It shatters into a spray of blue pixels with a collection of stones falling forth. "Come, you know not what you face. I am fear."

To the sounds of a rampage the screeching of beasts in a horrifying anthem of destruction before a silence. Fading back into his clothes as the red diminishes from the nomads back, he remarks to Freya as he approaches "You can look now."

Hearing each impact, each shatter of creature that came forth. A few words from the man and then more shattering noises and each solid impact colliding with the enemies around. Freya could hear the screams of what once was. A different voice comes from the man in red, a deeper voice that most people would consider scary. Within her covered face she grins, the sounds intrigue her. As much as she wanted to look and see the brutal massacre, she did not for her word was solid. After everything, the noises, and weapon smashing stops. Hearing the boy next to here with a normal voice now letting her know that it was okay to look, she glances up to the man with a huge smile. Getting to her feet she says "I may have not seen anything but I am sure it looked amazing. I am sure that if the creatures didn't vanish into data that it would be a blood bath in here. Also, don't worry about me saying anything. I have not a clue what that was but I am sure that you want very little people to know given you told me not to look. Your secret is safe with me. Now let's get out of here shall we?" She glances in all directions as she had not a clue where she was going so she waits for the nomad to lead the way. She felt like she has been here for way too long and just wanted out. Thinking to herself that this guy was really amazing, and as he said before...It's what he does...

To her comment, he pays no response other than a fiddle of his glasses. With the light in his grasp keeping a guide for them to make it out, they come to the entrance back from the darkened slumber. Kneeling low and placing his hands to the earth, his slime pours into the ground. Raidou takes a couple of steps back with his hand raised to bring Freya away with him, the cave in shutters before opening wide in a perfect circle like a gate. "You first." the nomad comments lowering his arm that falls back into his robe as it sways. He'd not risk taking point and have something surprise attack the girl, hopefully, she'd take the hint. He turns and looks into the path they had taken, only able to see about twenty feet or so into it he knew not if they had been tailed upon the journey.

She starts to walk forward as she watches the man raise his hand toward her and then place it back into his robe. She looks back into the darkened area, Freya felt like something was missing but she had not a clue to what that might be. Shaking her head a bit, slowly she walks out into the light. Outside the cavern, it was still light outside. It was almost blinding to her eyes. It takes a moment for her sight to readjust to the sunlight that differed from the light that the boy brought on. She walks a few feet and turns saying "Thank you. I am not sure how I got down there..." Freya tries to think but nothing comes to mind. "Do you know where Eruda might be? Wait maybe..." Freya opens her HUD and fights with it for a moment before composing a message saying "Where are you, I need to speak with you." 

She waits for a moment and a response comes back saying "I have not a clue what whoever you are are trying to pull but please stop...It hurts too much..." Sending a returning message back saying "I don't know what you're talking about." After a few minutes, nothing comes back...

At this point, Freya looks to Raidou saying "What I am trying to pull...I don't know what that means...Could you maybe try to message her? I have a feeling that she won't hear me out..."

The cave behind them collapses in a rather abrupt fashion as Raidou flips open his HUD, the loud crash easily audible from a distance. While his left operated the screens his right worked his weapon into its sheathe with a flourish. In mere seconds they are both complete, the message to Eruda reads:

"Freya has been found, I am leaving her in floor 1 the town of beginnings for her to get her barrings."

~Raidou

Once its off Raidou looks to Freya and gives her some advice. "I would wait for her in the settlement on this floor, your in no condition to be wandering around." a pivot of his shoulders causes the robe to flutter like a cape, and with sped up feet he'd keep an eye on the girl as he head for it. It should have been clear he had no interest in a long conversation but simply the incentive to return and prepare for another delve into the cavern. A chill on the side of his face from memory as he placed an open hand upon it.

That's what you get!

A spector in blue spins on her heels and flashes a peace sign, he looks back at Freya and then proceeds past the ghost he was sure only he could see. As glad as he was that Freya was free, it wasn't who he was after.

Following behind her savor after he sents the message to Eruda, Freya starts to thinks of what she would say to her sister. She was such a horrible person to her in the real world. Given that Freya was suffering from memory loss but had not a clue yet she wanted to make it up to Eruda but she didn't know-how. Arriving at the Town of Beginning which was the last place she remembers being, she looks for Eruda in the crowd around her. 

Eruda receives the message and stops dead. The paper that she was holding falls from her hands to the table of the guildhall. Wondering now if the messages that Eruda got from her sister were actually real this time. Knowing that Raidou wouldn't mess with her mind like that she takes a breath as she found herself not breathing from maybe shock? She runs to the exit and heads to the warp gate as fast as she could. She could feel her eyes start to water as she ran. Taking the gate to floor one she frantically starts to look around for her sister. She sees Raidou for a split second before he exits her vision and then her eyes land on Freya from behind him. Tears start to fall as she runs to Freya with a huge bear hug. Freya seems confused at first but lets it happen as she closes they both close their eyes, enjoying the moment.

Thread Completed:

Raidou:
2 SP (1 for page, 1 from event)

Freya:
2 SP (1 for page, 1 from event)

Sending to Simmone (Treasury)
400*Col

Edited by Freya