[F1-PP] Freyd edges of memory (TFLAF)

She'd pull off one final petal, taking the three removed and clenching her fist to a shower of broken data within her grasp and a pop. "Not quite the response I'd expected, but for in a world such as this that which could not be flawless need not exist I presume." she'd tally and assume with the strike at the side of the screen that she was ready for the next step. "What I remember, is a darkened cavern in a bitter chill. In a cavern of reflection where the crunch of glass is heard under one's feet announces each step. I walked, through darkened labyrinths until the blood pooled within my toes. I happened upon a grove under a coming storm, a guiding wind pressed the small of my back. I found two too afraid to walk up a mountain, worried of a grim creature that claimed one's face. This creature tried to find terror in me..." she'd take steps toward the towns of beginnings.

"But what I saw was my own" rung through her head as she spoke.
"But what it saw was it's own." and turning you can hear the sounds of a chuckle.

ID# 166632 results: Loot: 7+6=13, Success 5*Quest Materials

Edited by Nisahime

That tiny piece of Freyd's lizard brain that held his fight or light reflex was screaming at his to get away from this crazy chick.  It didn't realize that the communications channel from that area to the rest of his central processing had long been severed.  All it received in response were a series of dulcet tones accompanied by a simple message:

The person you are trying to reach will never be available to you because he doesn't care about you or anything that you might possibly have to say.  Please, feel free to remain on the line as long as you wish, if it will help you feel better about yourself, however it is that such a thing could possibly work.

The rest of Freyd's also-lizard brain was reveling in her response.  

"You scared your Gemini?"   He laughed with delight.  "How absolutely wonderful.  Why didn't I ever think to try that?  Perhaps when I meet it again, I'll give it a shot."

Edited by Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

Morrighan had taken the forefront of their journey, allowing Freyd the tow. She had begun to discover her minimap at the path it drew upon her screen. Simply she ignored the NPC, removing one of the white petals and began to deftly use his appliances while he chattered away. It was as if this had already done by her before, some semblance of expertise that was shown only by a master. The woman in paper white drops the corked liquid into the NPC clutches, moving for the door after accepting his offering.

ID# 166648 results: Craft: 10, Successful Perfect

She'd smile at his brash sense of humor, catching the tinge of sarcasm that underlined it "Engage it while empty, and it would come to fear you. The judgment is yours to make, I will not argue your stance. You are allowed your skepticism, and I hadn't any inkling to prove it." With this phrase spoken while they traveled, she'd drop a parcel into the next in tandem, a male of callous, and worked thick from a hammer.

Edited by Nisahime

Thread Rewards Summary

Freyd:

2 SP (1 page + 1 event)
2 T1 materials

Nisahime:

4 SP (1 page + 1 event + 2 quest)
400 col
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+40 HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage)
- 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality. (+50 HP to maximum HP for remainder of thread)

Edited by Arabelle
note: +2 T1 materials | gathered on posts no. 10, 14.