[PP_F-5] (Invite only) (Quest) A Broken Road (Complete)

What happened? My eyes dont seem to want to open...but i feel like they are completely open. Maybe I'm blind again...maybe i just cant see or im blindfolded...this isnt good but whatever is going on...i will find out...i will escape..and i WILL make them pay.

Suddenly the lights flipped on and i blinked. My eyes were open but the room was totally dark. There i laid in my bed staring at the ceiling.

Time to get up...you are needed a familiar voice rang through. It was Rosalia standing there in all black like normal.

I looked at her and thought something was off, but i remembered...Im in SAO...a game that was built for the living to survive again. I grabbed my cloak and rushed out the door after her.

Why am i needed....i NEED to get the bounty off my head first i said cautiously to her

That'll come later...right now a friend of yours is in danger she said sadly

Then lets go! i said running ahead, she staying close behind.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the only way i knew i could get him out of bed. I had to lie to him to get him into the open air. Hes been down there for several months contemplating life in this game. He has to survive..I need him to survive...nothing more i could hope for. I followed him and cut him off just before the entrance.

I wont let anyone hurt you, you know that right? I asked him feebly

Of course you wont...thats what you do he said with a smile and I led him out and into the wilderness of the fifth floor

It was a nice day on the 5th floor of Aincrad and it was so hot that I was wearing just my dark blue pants and a blue shirt with the guild logo on the back. I was getting a bit hungry so I started heading to the nearest cafe.

I finally got to the cafe, sat down, ordered my food, and waited patiently. moments later, my food arrives and I begin to eat it. I had just a regular BLT sandwich. It was very yummy... I then finished my meal and walked out the door.

As I was walking through the plaza, I felt a weird presence. It felt strangely familiar so I followed the way it came from. I came to an ally and was puzzled. Hmm. That's weird. I thought there was something here. no matter. I will just go back and see who I stumble upon while I am here. I continued on to the shops that were close to me.

Exiting one of the shop i bumped into the strange figure who is wearing his casual clothing.

Oh I'm sorry sir, are you ok?i said reaching out and grabbing his arm. Looking at him, he seemed only a tad. Noticing the KoC symbol marked on his arm i immediately back into the wall.

L-look here sir...i didnt do anything wrong...please dont kill me, i havent killed anyone recently i swear i said almost cowering in fear and Rosalia stepped in front of me.

Please sir he is telling the truth...dont take him away from me yet... she pleaded winking to Shark knowing who he was immediately

I rounded the corner and some stranger bumped into me... He looked somewhat familiar. I studied the man as I heard him back away in fear.

No... It's my fault. I should have been watching where I was going. I'm sorry sir. I apologized to the man. He then proceeded to say that he hasn't killed anyone lately. It then hit me who it was.

Ryu?! I'm glad to hear that you haven't killed anyone lately! I believe you. No need to be scared. I won't kill you. How are things? Fancy meeting you here. I said as I looked at the two of them.

I blinked probably six or seven times before realizing it.

SHARK!?! i screamed hugging him in the most manly way possible Thanks good its you....look im in some deep doodie here and i...well WE actually need your help I say almost too quick to understand.

I looked to both of them, both of which im sure thought i was crazy.

Oh....Shark this is Rosalia....Rosalia this is my best friend Shark i said breaking from my madness to be a kinda gentleman

Hi...its nice to meet someone he can actually trust enough to call his friend Rosalia said putting her hand out, also explaining that it has been months since i left my base of operations

I look at the two as I heard they were in some trouble.

I extend my hand to great Rosalia, Hello, It is nice to meet you Rosalia. I said as I shook her hand.

I then looked at both of them, How can I be of assistance? I will do what I can. I said in a concerned tone. I was now worried that Ryu hadn't left his base for quite some time.

I wonder how much he has changed from his killing personality. Hopefully he changed for the better.I said to myself as I was concerned about the two of them.

Rosalia and I explained what has happened in the past three months, about the player bounty list going around but also about where ive been staying and how innocent ive been in the last couple of months.

I havent been able to sleep properly since the day i almost died...you dont even know the half of it.vi explained as calmly as i could.

Im not even going to mention how completely inactive he has been...he sat there with the lights off practically begging that no one would ever find him....he scared me more than anything has ever before she said very emotionally

Shark...you've gotta help us some how...i dont know how...but ill pay you back...just...help me...please i practically begged

I looked at the two of them and trying to decide what could be done, it then came to me... I can get their names cleared and keep them in a safe spot with a watchful (trustworthy) eye on them.

Ok... due to the fact that you are staying clean from killing, I want you, Ryu, to take the redemption quest and clear your name... then I want you to join my guild where you will be completely safe from harm. The KoC currently have an alliance with the Ebon Vanguard so you two will be more than safe. I said to them as they thought about what to do.

I looked to Rosalia, and she looked back at me and smiled. I nodded knowing exactly what to do

Ill do anything....thank you Shark i said smiling brightly at him

And I will stand with him the entire time as he completes your task Rosalia exclaimed smiling brightly at Shark, hoping he can read her "Thank you for giving him hope" expression

Miaki heard threw a couple players that a man named <> was trying to complete a quest to restore his player status to green. Miaki wanted to help with all of this the best he could. He warped around to the first floor and looked for any orange players. Spotting only one around he eye'd the person now with a look of anger like most would expect, but one of questioning. "Is that my guy?" He asked himself.

I activated my Stealth Skill in order to hide from any wondering eyes and any potential Guards looking for me...only Rosalia was able to see me because of the friends list tracking. I sent messages to my informant Dmitri to figure out where this church was located and with in moments i knew exactly where i was going, so i dashed off completely invisible to anyone's eyes and i didnt bother to stop until i reached my destination, which was much farther than i expected.

It was almost impossible to keep up with him. He was too fast to follow but he wasnt impossible to track. Luckily Shark had given me the ability to stay with him in the party and be able to follow him. Once he took off, i did too trying to hide from people but i dont think i did very well. Once we were outside of the city we kept stealth up but continued South until coming upon an open field, which caused me to become side tracked and i almost lost Ryu for a moment or so. But the entire time i walked, i couldnt help but feel...someone following me...it was creepy

The orange player vanished and the girl close beside him attempted to use stealth too but the Silver Swordsman was able to track her because of her low level. He followed the two, keeping a distance and blending with any crowds that made themselves present. The last thing he wanted to do if they were the ones trying to get a clean slate was scare them.

Suddenly we stopped in front of an old looking church.

Are you sure this is the place? i asked him This place gives me the creeps

It didnt take me much to think about how bad this mission was going to end up...what if one of us died? That would be a horrible fate...is he really going to risk both of our live? I trust him...heck...there are even more feelings than that...but ive gotta stay strong for now.