[F6-SP] Disturbing Discoveries (Gemini)

Freya and Eruda walk to the same forest entry that Eruda took Sam a little while back. Freya fights with the menu for a moment but manages to equip the armor that Eruda had lent to her. "Remember Freya, this could get very dangerous, so please be careful. I don't want to lose you again." Freya can't help but chuckle a bit and say "I will be fine. Nothing and I mean nothing will take me away from you again. I will make dam sure of that. You say that this could be hard but I say it's a challenge to be reckoned with. I love you, sis, don't worry about me. You will get those lines on your face if you do." Freya chuckles and Eruda smiles but still seems worried. Freya half-smiles and sets a soft hand against Eruda face and brings her into a hug. "I will be back in no time okay," holding Eruda tight as she hugs Freya back. Leaving the hug Freya takes out the immolation pot she got from the merchant in her guild and chugs it. Throwing the empty bottle to the ground it shatters. Eruda grabs Freya's hand one last time and they gaze into each other's eyes for just a moment before Freya starts walking into the morning lighted forest.

Consumes Immolation Potion T1 (10 Unmitigatable damage on MD 6-8 toward creature)

Freya | HP:120/120 | EN:12/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 6
HP: 120/120
EN: 12/12

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 27
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Life Taker (T1/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 3
Armor: Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Swifter (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1

Edited by Freya
  • 3 weeks later...

Walking into the tree lines, Freya realized that the sun was showing through just a bit but the tall trees seemed to be blocking most of the light. She takes a deep breath, taking in the smells and around her. There wasn't much though, just a few musty smells of wet animals and damp plants. For the most part, the forest was quiet. Birds in the distance chirping and raddling of bushing from the creatures that seemed to not be hostile around. It was peaceful, this would give time for Freya to think. Why was she in that cave? How did she get there? When did she get there? She tries to remember but the very last thing that was in her mind from the time that she got into this world was the speech from the big guy in the sky. This was all very confusing to here and she let everyone think she was fine...but Freya was far from that being the case.

She wouldn't let this bother everyone else, especially Eruda. She had enough things on her plate from what she understood. Eruda seemed really different from the real world and this was not figuratively speaking. The shy distant girl was not there anymore and Freya was happy knowing that Eruda had taken the stand and got through her fears. Freya, in the long run, didn't have any fears until now. It was less though of fear, and more of not being able to understand a simple concept. Eruda told Freya things with there little talk that Freya was not able to remember and it more pissed her off that it was the case. Why could she not recall anything before this and after the beginning? What was this game doing to her? Her head continues to ramp in these questions as she found her feet walking through the forest. The more she thought of each, the more pissed she got. 

The one thing that really made her mad was the ring. Did she meet someone here or was he just another jerk like her school days? She knew she always had a thing for the bad boys but marriage. What made this person so special that she just had to tie the not with him. Freya rubs her forehead trying to recall anything, but like every other time...nothing. "DAM IT" she calls out as she takes the ring off. If the same thing was happening to this guy...there was very little chance that Freya would ever find him seeing that she didn't have a name or face to go on. Maybe in the terms of the world, they just were not meant to be. She had no face or name to go on and she was not about to waste her time and energy on a guy that wasn't going to remember her anyway. The entire situation was exhausting sounding and the best thing for her right now was to move forward with whatever was to come next.

Edited by Freya

While in her own mind angrily thinking about everything that was nothing, she realized that she was no longer able to see her feet. Looking up with a jerk of her head she notices that some fog had started to overlay where she was walking. Glancing confusing around her now, the mist was everywhere and rising. What the hell was this? She looks to her map and to her surprise it showed nothing but a large green circle. Was this thing she was supposed to fight somewhere in this green area. The air was starting to chill and it was getting a bit colder against her skin. The fog starts to rise just below her knees now, was there a storm trying to start, or was this just part of the quest. Her eyes move up to see it starting the darken and dim, the sun could still be seen but for some strange reason, the light didn't shine so bright right now...

As her chin was raised, a drop of cold water lands against her cheek. Her hand wipes the wetness from her face as she looks down at her hand. Rain and fog, "Great, my worse fear is coming into play. I hate storms, but as long as there is no thunder, I should be..." before she could finish her words, a large crashing sound comes from above her in the darkened tree line. "Fuck" is all she could manage to say before she realized that the mist beneath her feet again had risen further, mid-thigh height now. Even though she could not see below her, she continues to walk as the wind starts to pick up and swish her hair around. Lightning flashes in the sky above her and she jumps a bit when another loud rumble follows behind it. Another cold droplet falls on her head, one after another, after another.

Soon enough the clouds start to turn grey and the rain come down more consistently than before. She had nothing more than Eruda's armor on. She knew that this weather was only going to get worse soon. Freya was determined to get through this one way or another. Fear of a tiny thunderstorm wasn't going to hold her back from the goal at hand. She didn't really know what this thing she was supposed to fight was going to bring to the table but she would be ready for whatever came her way. Another flash of lightning and thunder crashing through the sky as the storm was rising to its peak. The fog was now about mid-body height now as her hair became drenched from the hard rainfall. Freya walked on and in the distance, she could hear nothing now. No chirping birds, no crickets, just bushes making a racket from the wind and rain that were forming puddles beneath her feet now.

An echoing crash around the skies above now. The fog had finally made full form, consuming each breath that Freya would take. The rain fell heavy against the plated armor as the winds grew stronger with every stride of step. Each moment she grew more impatient to find this creature that hid in the shadows of mist. In the silence around her, she could hear some whispers. At first, she just thought that they were mere echos of the wind hitting nature just right. As she walked forward though, the whispers became soft talking but she was still unable to make out any words. A shadow figure crosses right in front of her and then nothing. Freya stops dead and pulls out her weapon, not out of fear though. She would not take the shadow she just saw lightly and right then after a burst of laughter behind her takes place, then nothing. No shadow, no whispers, and no voices could be heard. Freya knew now that she was no longer alone in these parts of the woods.

"Could I really be so stupid," a voice the same as hers but not her words came from the distance ahead. Underneath all the storming noises she hears branches breaking that were not from the wind. Right then a flash comes into view, with that lightning flash a vision, a picture of Freya and a blacked-out shadowed man laying on the ground in front of her. The picture leaves her view and her eyes come back to the misted over forest around her. Between the fog and the rain, it was hard for Freya to see anything. "I am so pathetic, I couldn't save him even if I tried," more words that were not hers from behind her now with another broken branch sound. Freya's head lashes to behind her but she sees nothing. Between the visions, she was seeing and not being able to see anyone attached to the talking she was actually starting to get a bit scared, confused, and very much on edge.

Edited by Freya

Freya's mind flashes back to that same image of the male shadow on the ground and then back to reality. "GIVE HIM BACK" another voice from the front of her that again was not her own. Another vision, the same shadow laying on the ground again but this time being drug away from Freya. At this time Freya was heated, so much anger came forth in this brief moment. Freya passed out and her vision goes blank. Laying there in the rain...alone...or so she thought. Her vision comes into view but something is different. There is still rain and fog but the noise of the storm was muted. A figure appears, long white hair, slender in build. "Rise, you do not want to be down at a time like this. Remember these memories for they will make you stronger. Wake my child and face your demons." 

Freya's eye closes tight for a moment before flashing open to the storm around her.

Edited by Freya

Freya slowly gets to her feet and holds her head. She can't find the words right now so she just lets her mind do the talking. "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, I HATE YOU," more words echo around her this time. Her eyes start to dart in every direction to figure out where it was coming from, but no luck at all. Another vision takes over, blast to the past...A photo image of her father pops into view. Seconds later, Freya as a young child, screaming at her mother, "WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM LEAVE? He left on his own. LIER, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING AND I HATE YOU." Her mind brings another photo into view. An older looking man that looks similar to her fathers younger stature. Betting glance...Griswold...Her eyesight becomes hers again. Holding both hands to her head now shaking it, eyes closed tight. Sweat forms on her head as her skin feels the burn within her chest. Raining still, thunder and lightning rumble in the skies above. 

Edited by Freya

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS," Yet another vision takes her sight. She is in a field watching the male body get drug away from her. "YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS." "See I already have, you and your friend will not see the light of day again. For we are the laughing coffin, Take them away," it says before Freya gets hit in the head and falls unconscious. Her vision becomes hers again. She touches the back of her head as a tear falls down her cheek. From behind her, a chuckle that turns into an evil laugh. Freya pulls her weapon out and turns quickly toward the continued laughter. "I am weak and I suppress what I do not want to remember so that I do not have to feel," the laughter gets darker and deeper as a shadow come into view. It slowly walks toward Freya as her blood continues to boil hotter than before.

"Who the hell are you..." Freya barks out in anger now toward this entity who so gladly wishes to join her presence now. "I am you, of course, I am you and all of the things that you wish to stay locked away." Freya's eyes close tight as it continues to talk saying "Poor little me, everyone has to save me from myself." At this moment Freya's eyes flash open, her eyes become overlapped in black, dark..." I do not need you to tell me what I already know you sick bastard," her words starts calm before turning into almost a yell as she starts running toward the shadow, ready to give it everything she had. The Gemini disappears with Freya's outburst and reappears behind her attempting to hit her from behind. With a large Scythe like her own, the creature hits Freya in the back as it screams out in pain. Freya begins to chuckle herself.

ID# 171615 results: MOB: 3+3=6, Hit! vs Freya, Dealing 30-27=3, Taking 10 Damage from Thorns

Player:
Freya | HP:117/120 | EN:12/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Enemy:
Gemini | 
HP:50/60 | DMG:30 | MIT:10 | ACC:3| Paralize on natural MD of 9 or 10 

Edited by Freya

Freya turns slowly as her chuckle now turns into a demented sounding noise. With one swift motion stikes an uppercut toward the thing that now she realized looked like a darker version of her. Her eyes were still black with the burning under her bones. She had the will to kill, but was it worth it? After her strike gets through, the Gemini tries to mimic Freya and uppercuts her as well but Freya pulls her weapon up causing the hilts to collide together. Freya's hilt slips ever so slightly causing the creature bladed edge to scratch her face and hit her armored shoulder causing damage to it as well. The Gemini's face cringes in pain but they both stand there staring into each other's eyes. Both not ready to give in, both ready to give it their all to destroy the other. Freya quickly pushes the thing off her hilt and with a small twirl, the bladed piece was resting against her thigh.

ID# 171618 results: Battle: 3+3=6, Hit! vs Gemini, Dealing 8*3=24-10=14 Damage

ID# 171619 results: MOB: 5+3=8, Hit! vs Freya, Dealing 30-27=3 Damage, Taking 10 Thorns Damage

Player:
Freya | HP:114/120 | EN:9/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Enemy:
Gemini | 
HP:26/60 | DMG:30 | MIT:10 | ACC:3| Paralize on natural MD of 9 or 10 

Edited by Freya

Freya charges at the thing again but it smacks her blade away, as Freya's scythe is forced upwards. The Gemini sees and opening and attempts to use it for its advantage. This doesn't go in its favor though because the moment the Gemini swings toward Freya, she quickly brings her weapon downward and causes the two scythes to tangle together with sparks flying in every which direction. Freya twirls her blade aiming down and slams both of there weapons to the ground causing dirt to erupt from the hole that was made. "I will not stand here listen to your sappy speech about me...US," Freya says as she jumps back a little bit and slams her foot into the Gemini's chest causing it to stumble back enough to disconnect their blades from one another. "Why now? Why did you show me those visions? I was doing fine before then." Freya wipes a tear from her cheek before placing both hands on her hilt again.

ID# 171620 results: Battle: 1+3=4, Miss! vs Gemini

ID# 171623 results: MOB: 2+3=5, Miss! vs Freya

Player:
Freya | HP:114/120 | EN:9/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Enemy:
Gemini | 
HP:26/60 | DMG:30 | MIT:10 | ACC:3| Paralize on natural MD of 9 or 10 

Edited by Freya

It a similar tone the other one speaks "We needed to know, to move forward from the past. Now that we know, what will we do about it?" Freya angrily charges again and carves her scythe to the front of the creature. A flash of the shadowed body again forms in her vision, blocking her view. Then back to reality, a word screams in her head LIER, and her vision was back on the Gemini. Taking a small advantage it strikes against Freya as she did with it. Freya is pushed slightly back by the momentum of the blow. Freya stands there staring at the creature, holding her chest. It was becoming a bit overwhelming for her. "I will not fall to your words alone. You will need to hit me harder if you are wanting to win against me, you coward." Freya stands up straight and takes a deep breath against the damaged air around her. In the far distance behind her she here her name being called. I sounded like Eruda...But from everything she has seen in this small moment, Freya ignores it, glaring at herself.

ID# 171624 results: Battle: 3+3=6, Hit! vs Gemini, Dealing 8*3=24-10=14 Damage

ID# 171625 results: MOB: 8+3=11, Hit! vs Freya, Dealing 30-27=3 Damage, Taking 10 Damage from Thorns

Player:
Freya | HP:111/120 | EN:7/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Enemy:
Gemini | 
HP:2/60 | DMG:30 | MIT:10 | ACC:3| Paralize on natural MD of 9 or 10 

Edited by Freya

Before she could say anymore, all the visions that she had previously seen flashes back into her mind like a rapid speed of a book that shows a story upon each quick flip. Freya yells out in pain as she closes her eyes tightly and holds her one hand against her forehead. After the montage of the pictures flows through her mind, the burning sensation returns, as she feels like every bone in her body was on fire. Her eyes flash open and before actually realizing what she was doing she lunges toward her enemy with her right hand at the very edge of her hilt where the blade would connect, and the other hand gripping the point of her blade as data fills her hand that would be blood if not just a game. The middle part of her blade glows as it connects to the Gemini's chest. Freya does not stop until they both hit a tree. Freya now stands holding her blade as data pours from her left hand and the Gemini's health depletes to basically nothing.

Freya takes damage from her own blade while holding the tip. 10 points of damage

ID# 171627 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical! vs Gemini, Dealing 9*3=27-10=17 Damage, Bringing it to 1 Hitpoint

Player:
Freya | HP:101/120 | EN:5/12 | DMG:8 | MIT:27 | ACC:3| Thorns Damage 10

Enemy:
Gemini | 
HP:1/60 | DMG:30 | MIT:10 | ACC:3| Paralize on natural MD of 9 or 10 Defeated

Edited by Freya

Freya stands there staring into the soul of what would claim to be her own. The silence between her and the shadow was eerie. The Gemini breaks the silence by saying "Are you going to kill me?" Freya's hands were shaking at this point as she was fighting her inner self. "Gah," Freya outbursts and removes her weapon from the Gemini as it falls to the ground on its knees. Freya's blood was still boiling as she starts to pace back and forth. The images continue to take view in her mind as she does so. "It would be dumb to kill you, it would be like murdering myself. I know that your right and that I needed to know but DAM IT!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DO PUT YOU IN A GRAVE!" She screams as she starts to walk away. The shadow Freya turns to data at that moment and moves toward Freya. She consumes it into her being as one before screaming out again. The storm and mist disappear at that moment that the Gemini did but Freya was only getting more pissed. Eventually, the content flowing through her mind became too much for her to handle all at one and she falls to the ground...out cold...

Eruda and Sam hear the scream outs from Freya and run to aid her. When they get there she was out cold. Laying on the wet ground soaked from head to toe. Eruda becomes very worried and Sam picks up Freya's weapon. Eruda picks up her sister and carries her back through the forest. They both decide that Sam's house would be more comfortable for Freya at the moment. After some travel, they walk into Sam's house and lay Freya down on the bed. Removing her armor to make her more comfortable and able to sleep whatever happened in that forest, hoping that Freya was okay. Sam walks to her kitchen and grabs a glass of water for all three of them and hands Eruda one of them. Sam sets the other two glasses on a small table next to the bed and pulls up two chairs. Eruda sits in one of them and holds Freya's hand while she slept. Sam sits in the other waiting.

Freya sets into a dream state...

Bodies lay limp, it's dark, an empty void with very dim light. A demonic chuckling, turning into high pitch laughter. A blond hair, blue-eyed male forms from the shadows of black mist. "WHO ARE YOU," Freya calls out. Another demonic chuckle comes from the mouth of this thing. It was soft, but it sounded like death within it. Freya looks around her and it was nothing but darkness around her. Her blood still boiled from the Gemini and she started to be confused as of what was going on right now. Where was she???

"Welcome to my domain... Are you frightened?..." The laughter picks up again in a myriad of short cackles. "Why would you like to know, are you worth my boon..." A sinister smile as the silhouette of a male clutches its right eye with unceasing chuckles between that sicken one's heart. Freya pulls her Scythe and swings toward this entity. It dissipates into black mist and disappears into darkness with the hollowed exhale leaving with him.

Freya's eyes flash open, she was holding her scythe similar to Sam's neck against a wall like she had the Gemini's shortly before. A muffled call out of her name. She ignores it, her eyes are dilated like before pushing the blade deeper against Sam's skin. Eruda rushes from behind her and pulls her shield. Upon pulling Freya off Sam, her scythe back swings at Eruda now, hitting her shield as sparks fly around them. As Freya's eyes link with Eruda's, Freya's eyes turn normal and tears start to weld up in her eyes. Freya drops her weapon and drops to her knees.

Quest Completed:

Freya
5*SP (3 Quest, 1 page, 1 Event)
1000 Col
Extra Skill: <<Concentration>> if The Gemini is spared.