[F1 -PP] Leveling Up [TFFLAF]

It was interesting that Raidou seemed to know a lot about this and her suspicion was a bit right on point of him being an old Info broker himself. She pieced it together and look at him as he explained that he just did what he did. It was not really hard to understand that this game is a dangerous place, more so because Foto is so young and no joke, SHE IS FOURTEEN. But what made her think right now was the next question Raidou came with.

"Um..." She had to think for a second because her current guardian did not like it that she even was outside or not under any sort of watch, and right now Foto's guardian was on a job and she was left with a good friend of her guardian. "Because um ... well ..." Foto did not know how to respond to this as she really didn't know she just wanted because well A her guardian did it, B she wanted to do what she was best at spread information, and lastly C  she wasn't really good in fighting at all. "I um... I'm a photographer, I wanna share the truth with people," She said this being half-truth and a half-lie. As well she really didn't know what she wanted to do but she loved to give people the truth especially when it came to photo's she made on that online forum to help people.

Searching Item ID 174311
LD 2 Failed
3/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

A quiet reflection he could sense a bit of a struggle to obscure the truth, through her stammering. "Be more confident in your answers if you wish to be believable. Keep them short and simple, it makes it easier." Raidou responds with his hands still in motion with the words spoken, being capable of working beside his current thoughts. The patch below him seemed to have been peeled dry, as such he moves just a few steps over in a comb. This was expected of the floor to only offer but a few morsels per foot square of area. Else it would be easy to produce quite the number of resources, but he was very well trained and susing out what was among the rabble. He could not help to be curious about what she was doing out here, except avoiding the local guard after swiping a bit of food.

ID# 174699 results: Craft: 9, Loot: 8+5=13, Failure!

Raidou gave answer back to her as she answered his question on why she wanted to do this. "Ya... Yes!" She said fast before taking her to look back to the ground trying to find any of these items she was needing to find as well. Why in the first place was it being this enough to find materials for a potion. It was quite interesting for someone like Raidou to even care for low levels. Of things that she knew about this place was that a lot of low-level players were left behind not to be looked back at. She can even confirm by herself that she was left behind just because of her age.

On that note, she started to wonder and she didn't want to reveal her age so she turned to Raidou with a question, "Raidou, quick question what would you do if you found a very young player on their own," She asked him before holding up her hand to sigh him to wait for the answer as she leaned down to pick up an item. "And second to that," She said as she got back up, "What would you do if they were quite new to games as well as that they would be a girl at the same time," She said to him trying to look a bit older and not looking him in the eyes.

Searching Item ID 175236
LD 14 Succeded
4/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

She seemed jubilant and young, it was clear that she couldn't be much older than a teenager. No older than Setsuna was, albeit this one seemed absent of that kind of turmoil. Working earnestly at the ground with an attempt at succeeding this journey she was on, trying her best to make it where she wished to go. "If I found a very young player on their own, I would offer them some advice. That age is a number in itself, ever fluctuating and not a definition of who they are. What I desire or believe does not matter but what they do. If they wish to help or make themselves stronger, who am I to deny them the right?" Raidou answered honestly, not directly relaying that he knew as a memory of a woman who didn't want him meddling in her affairs despite having her best interests in her well being.

The answer that Foto got was at least sounding honest, and she nodded feeling like she could trust him. She ... well she wanted to do it now just making sure she felt better herself. She exchanged a hand to him trying to push out a friendly smile, "Rin," She said hoping he would understand that she gave him her name as she felt much better using her normal name with people she trusted. "Also would you mind if I call you Raidou-Senpai?" She asked him quite direct showing her childish but also her polite and caring personality. 

She looked down for a bit and picked up the item at her foot, as she did so she got a menu update and told to return to the city and clear the quest. She looked up at Raidou, and then at her cursor, "taking in the time I stole the apple and ran away from the guards. Me resting a bit and trying to find these materials. I take it been about 50 minutes. So... I got 10 or so minutes left before I can enter safely again." She said counting on her fingers showing off her skills to remember quite a lot of things almost having a photo memory of some sort. Well, technically she had a photo memory so that was useful.

Searching Item ID 175667
LD 19 Succeded
5/5 Items Found

@Raidou

Edited by Foto

Rubbing his hands on his robe, shortly after adding this gains to his satchel. "Rin." He spoke with with a nod, finally a truth earned. "I suppose..." Raidou commented a bit flustered by the moniker, never been bestowed something so odd. "Just be careful, and try to operate on the up and up. Those orange markers will make your life more difficult and are hardly worth the price of an apple." as a myriad of faces with the same flared through his memory, and the recollection of exactly how much trouble they had moving around. Hell the walk alone was quite a price, given warp gates were no longer an easy option. It seems the girl was on some sort of quest, which was expected. A mental tally of what she had wrought beckoned him to believe First Lessons, which means now she just needed to make a potion and she'd be done.

ID# 176553 results: Craft: 9, Loot: 14+5=19, Success!

Gatherer Activated +2 Bonus Materials
3*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 20

She nodded at his comment and kind of just ignored it thinking on the side that it really didn't matter in the long run. better to have a meal than being orange. "Raidou-Senpai, if you have time, could or do you want to join me back to the city once this," She pointed up at her crystal shining orange, "Turns Green again in like 6 minutes?" saying this it was very visible that she had photo memory, as she was really right on time when she said that. It also would be quite bothersome with her photo memory as she also keeps remembering the act of harm and or danger.

She let out a sigh before thinking about something, "Well it was good that you ran into me, instead of another player I guess, most players are really not on happy Ideas on seeing an orange player even if it's temporary." she said to him looking over to the gate of the city that was in the distance.

@Raidou

It was in fact a fact, that not all players were so agreeable with an orange moniker. Some would strike her down without a second thought. They'd assume some act of safety to others, or simply to attempt and pilfer what she had. Being marked as such was a lethality so there was perhaps some luck involved that she happened upon the wanderer, who was all too familiar with that brand and treated those with it no differently.

"I suppose I can see you in, I assume to Zackariah?" He took the gambit, the mental check of her having exactly 5 materials meaning either she was on earning a living or the beginners chain. Given it was not the village but the main settlement it beckoned the ladder. He'd like to see how she faired in alchemy, but his time was running short. The nomad had a few more minutes to spare, but not a whole lot.

ID# 176942 results: Craft: 7, Loot: 9+5=14, Failure!

Foto Nodded to show she was going to the first few lessons questline, she was quite honest about this there was no reason to hide this and Foto turned around. "So your coming with or are you gonna stay here Raidou-senpai?" she said to him looking back over her shoulder waiting for him to follow her. If he did follow her she would turn around walking backwards for a bit then counted on her fingers and looked u for a second, "five, four, three, two, one" she stopped at as soon as she was at zero her cursor changed back to green and she was all saved, to go into the main settlement again and get the quest over so she could go for the next one. "By the way why do you collect so many materials, Like you been hanging around me and not once you have not looked for materials on the ground," she said to him wondering if he had a job or something.

taking just a few seconds of walking she and Raidou entered the city and she walked passed the guards without any trouble going straight for the quest she had. It took her not long to get to the shop of the alchemist man only to turn around to Raidou and tilt her head, "I still wonder about something, but let's not think about that now," she said opening the door and walking inside.

@Raidou

Keeping pace with the girl adding but a single plant to his bag before a raise, it appears as though she could not track his hands. He knew he was proficient at this, but perhaps he was moving so quickly that it was not visible to the naked eye. "I'll follow you in, I'd like to see how you fair." The nomad spoke with his red robe taking to a sway. Inside the shop of Zachariah he takes to a wall with folded arms. Aligning the tables were a network of glass and tubes accustomed to alchemy, albeit the shape and quality differed drastically from his own equipment. The NPC's range in production would surely be hindered, it would also be a bit more difficult to succeed in her attempts. An adjust of his lenses he watched on in silence. A ring of his HUD draws his attention to it, dividing it and reading its contents. It seems as though Freyd had some lead that would require his aid after not too long.

ID# 177309 results: Craft: 5, Loot: 11+5=16, Success!

Gatherer Activated +1 Bonus Materials
2*T1 Materials Obtained
Total T1 Materials: 22

Once inside Zachariah's shop, Foto has greeted back in bye the guy who explained to her what and how she had to collect things and see if she could do it as well. Taking the steps in one by one she looked closely observing every step Zachariah did as he crafted. It didn't look hard or somewhat in possible so Foto nodded in silent. She nodded for a bit and then nodded some more before grabbing the materials she had and getting started. Being careful and slow she did as Zachariah did and before she knew it the potion glowed a bit and then it was done. Zachariah nodded in approval and told Foto the next few steps and asked if she wanted to bring something to a blacksmith. 

she walked up to Raidou and tilted her head a bit, "About how many Materials did you gather out there with that little amount of time, cuz you did nothing else out there than looking at materials," she said holding a box of six potions in her hand ready to deliver them to Lyle the blacksmith.

@Raidou

ID: 177470 CD 5 | Succeded, Uncommon Potion

Edited by Foto

Pulling out a linen sack, twisting it in his clutches and dropping what he had obtained into it. "Me? I didn't gather really any. You however." Raidou quipped as he dropped his gains into the bag, pulling it shut and tossing it to the girl. A step as another notification went off on his HUD. It was always his intention the moment he met the girl. "Try not to steal, work for what you need and keep that cursor of yours green. You know my name and that will be more than enough to find me should you need it."

He had other matters at which to attend, and it was now on to Foto's next leg of her journey. He had not the time to spare to pull her through it all, but at the very least his lessons imparted helped ease his conscious. Opening his menu to read the message, from ChaseR no less. Seems he was needed elsewhere.

Raidou hands Foto:
22*T1 Materials

"Ah! Thanks, Raidou-senpai, I um... thank you," Foto was a bit taken back from the gift from him and she accepted the notification and nodded as the materials went into her inventory. "I hope I see you again soon then I guess Senpai," She said before she could say more a hand as placed on her shoulder and a tall man with purple hair stood behind her, and she turned around in a shock. "Yuumi-Senpai!!!" she said in a shock before she could say more he was already taking her by the shoulder and nodded to Raidou, "Thank you for taking care of this little trouble maker, I had some business to take care off on the higher floors. I hope she didn't cause you much trouble," Yuumi said to Raidou with a friendly smile and the most honest and caring eyes anyone would ever see. "Next time dont steal an apple and run of the wall, Fall damage is a thing, Foto!" He said looking at her a bit angry but still with care and worry "Yes Yuumi-senpai," Foto said before she turned walking her way to the blacksmith. "Name is Yuumi by the way, thanks for keeping a close eye on her, I would have stepped in if you were going to attack her when you two were on the outside," he said to Raidou tapping his curved sword on his hip that was clearly a tier-three weapon before following Foto.

Walking now both away from Raidou leaving him behind to do his own thing Foto turned to the purple-haired man who walked behind her with a smile, "So you were watching," She asked him and he nodded with a smile, "Yes Foto, Why do you think that I know you stole an apple and jumped off a wall," he said to her before opening the door for her to enter the blacksmith. Foto pouted a bit before entering and giving the potions to the blacksmith finishing this quest from the quest line.

THREAD SUMMARY

@Foto- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Rare quality. (+40 HP) // 1 Tier One Damage Potion of Uncommon quality. (+1 Damage) // 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion of Special quality. (+50 HP to maximum HP for remainder of thread) // 2 SP quest // 2 SP 20 pages and event // 22 T1 Materials // 400 Col

@Raidou: 2 SP 20 pages and event

Edited by Foto