[F6-PP] First Date Ever!

Sam had no clue that she was ticklish until now. She retreats and sits back against the couch, as she takes a breather. "Jeez, I feel exposed now. I didn't know I was that..." as Kat takes her toast putting it toward her mouth. A small giggle as she takes a bite of it. Another bite, until it was all gone. She still had her eggs to go through but she takes her forks and jabs into it and eats it whole. Swallowing she says "Those puppy dog eyes through me off guard, they were just so dam cute like you." Taking her bowl of rice she sits back against the arm of the couch now and puts her legs across Kat's. She was rather enjoying herself and as she ate her rice, she couldn't take her eyes off of her. "How did I get so lucky, to find someone like you?" Sam's heart was beating heavily now as she tries very hard to eat her rice but all she wanted to do was...  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With Sam's legs across her she began to massage her calves, "Mmmm, but you're so pretty I pale in comparison." She felt like the was the lucky one, Sam was amazing. The past couple of days with her, Katoka felt more alive than she had in a long time. "How did I get so lucky to fall in love with someone so amazing." she replied to Sam as she looked over at her and smiled. "I can't wait to come home after a long day and just do nothing and everything with you."

She felt a warmth in her chest when looking at Sam, a warmth that spread throughout her body and eventually smoldered into a blaze of desire and greed. She bit her bottom lip feeling the same frustration she saw on Sam's face earlier. "Enjoying your breakfast?" she asked as Kat began to twirl her own hair around her finger playfully. She got up and walk by Sam, watching her as she went and kissed her on top of the head. "When you finish come upstairs and I'll give you the final tour."

As she walked up the stairs and out of sight a beat passed before Sam could hear the sound of every piece of clothing Kat was wearing landing on the floor in front of the steps. "I'll be waiting..." she called from the staircase.

Sam sighs as she closes her eyes as she gets a small leg rub. Sam smiles at her comments and before she knew it Kat was on her feet. Melting into the couch as Kat kissed her head and runs up the stairs...Turns her head as she hears what was said and that made Sam speed eat the rest of her rice. Who knew that Kat was feeling the same way right then...It didn't really surprise her but she flips her legs back to the floor and looks to Kat familiar who was eyeing the food remains now. It glances at Sam as she says "Yea go ahead and eat what's left." Sam grabs the Honey rolls and puts them in the fridge. "Not those though," she says as she hears clothing hit the floor. Sam's face reddens as she takes off her robe at sets it on the back of the couch. Taking a deep breath and fixed her hair not sure why because it wasn't going to matter in a few minutes. Breathing into her hand and sniffing with a nod she heads upstairs...

2 HOUR TIME SKIP!

Kat nuzzled her face into Sam's chest as she hugged her close. Despite them being covered in sweat again, she wanted to remain wrapped in her arms for as long as possible. "So, was the tour everything you hoped it would be?" she asked looking up at her and grinning. Kat kissed her again for the umpteenth time today and turned herself around so she could press herself against Sam. She melted into her and sighed in complete relaxation. With the copious amount of physical activity they had both been apart of, Kat had finally reached the end of her battery reserves and was in need of a nap.

For the moment Katoka was content with being wrapped in Sam's arm and her blanket. "You think we can just stay naked in bed the rest of the day?" she asked while yawning, "I don't have any quests I need done today at least." She could feel Sam's warm body against hers as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Sam wraps her arms around Kat's snuggling body, pulling the covers further up. Sam was still trying to make her breath even again. Kissing Kat's neck she says "I think right here is perfect. I think if I tried to get up now then I wouldn't be able to stand upright for more than a few seconds." As they lay there in silence now Kat begins to fall asleep. "It's fine, sleep, that will be me shortly once everything sinks in. I will be here when you awake." Sam gives a slow deep breath as she melts into Kat as well. As she began to fade too, her mind started racing. -Kat is the best thing that has ever happened to me, marriage was sort of talked about but I think I will make it happen. Life is too short to take for granted and I want to live life to the fullest, even if it's in this stupid game-... Sam holds Kat a bit tighter as her mind and body fall into a deep sleep with her newly found loved one by her side. She falls asleep with a smile on her face. Given that neither of them slept earlier, it made sense...

Thread Closure

Katoka
4 SP (3 pages, 1 event)
400*3 pages = 1200/2 = 600*Col

Sam
4 SP (3 pages, 1 event)
400*3 pages = 1200/2 = 600*Col

Edited by Sam