[PP-F1] «Secret Medicine of the Forest»

In the center of this town, the Town of Beginnings, parties are being formed of both low-level, and high-level players alike. He knew the benefits of venturing out in a group; added protection, as well as quicker clearing times, but he was skeptical of the idea as well. These people were strangers with ulterior motives. Outside those walls, it was a free-for-all. There was no telling what could happen to you.

Despite these fears, Enryu decided to dip his hand into the cookie jar just to see what kind of luck he had. Among the crowd is a seven foot tall bulletin board where anybody can post a request. There, he pins a message for all to see, and it reads, 'Help Wanted,' as well as a little added note that he himself puts at the bottom to make his offer seem just a bit more enticing than everybody else's. "Carry DPS looking to help new players complete a quest. Find me if interested."

He takes in a deep breath, because he knew that -- deep down, he was the farthest thing from that.

"I just hope this doesn't bite me in the ass."
@Valentine @Vera @Hael

image.png.618c169f0a604538a18e86f812fc4199.png
  Hide contents

Enryu
| HP: 100 | EN: 10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

[Equipment]

• Sword of Silver | OHSS | Perfect | T1
       [ Damage II | +2 DMG ]
       [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC ]
  • Black Padded Gambeson | LA | Uncommon | T1
       [ Evasion I | +1 EVA ] 
  • Silver Crucifix Pendant | TRNKT | Perfect | T1
       [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
       [ Keen I | +1 BD after a successful attack ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Healing Potion x2 | T1
       Instantly recover 40 HP. Destroy upon use.
  • - - -
  • - - -

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 1/2

1. One-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5

Consumed Buffs

Hide contents

No Consumed Buffs in effect

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents

No Misc. Buffs in effect

Sword Arts

Hide contents

Rank 1

Rage Spike (2 Energy +2 per enemy hit)
     Strike each target in the vicinity twice in a blinding fit of uncontrolled rage.
[x2 AoE]

Snake Bite (3 Energy)
     The user quickly strikes the target with three brisk angled slashes.
[x3]

Edited by Enryu

Valentine spent the morning with his usual routine. He got up, went to breakfast, and read the bulletins and various boards. The breakfast was a habit in the game to keep the hunger away. If it was not for the fact that showers were unnecessary among other things Val would have a hard time remembering he was in a game. The fact that his lover died was a constant reminder as to why he wanted to leave it.

A Help Wanted ad caught his attention. It was not the details of the quest but the quest giver that caught his eye. The young man looked cute in a mischievous way. His eyes on the other hand were different. In the real world Valentine had a security detail for a reason. The young adult that sent the quest made him wonder what kind of life he lived. If he had a similar life he would not mind commiserating with him. It would be nice to have another friend. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was super cute.

Valentine opened up a message to send to Hail.

We have a quest to do. It is not supposed to be hard but you can meet me at this location. (XX.YY)

His messages were just as short as his talks. He opened up a new message to compose to Enryu this time it was more formal.

Hello! I am responding in regards to your help wanted post. Me and about 1-2 other people are more then willing to help. If you do not mind having us feel free to send a friend request. My username is <<Valentine>> I am a member of the Guild Firm Anima. Feel free to contact me with any concerns. I will be at (XX.YY) to discuss the details of the quest and preparation in a public setting.

The message was misleading as usually Valentine would never have to or bother to explain himself so much. He waited for the others to gather at the coordinates sent to them.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine

• Level: 9
  • HP: 180/180
  • EN: 18/18
  • Stats:
  • Damage: 8
  • ACC:3
  • EVV:2
  • MIT:5

Equipped Gear:

• Weapon: <<Dastardly Poker>> ( +3 DMG/2HAS)
  • Armor: <<Cloudskin>> ( +2 EV, +1 Regen/Light Armor)
  • Trinket: <Eye of Horus>> ( +3 ACC/Pin)

Items on hand:

• None

Skills:

• 2 Handed Assault Spear [Rank 2]
  • Light Armor [Rank 1]

•  
Edited by Valentine

"Maris!"

Hael threw his rolling pin down on the counter and raced over to the culprit, a silver haired girl, with cherry glazed fingertips and an impish smile on her face. "You look like a raccoon right now. Hands off the pie." He placed a firm hand on the petite girl's head, pushing her away.

"Geez, it's just a bite. Why are you so stingy?" The girl scrunched her nose and licked off the remnants of the glaze. "Oh, and more sugar to that. You're welcome." She twisted on the balls of her heels and made way for the dining table. Colorful beads were scattered atop the table for the aspiring artisan to hone her craft. One day, she could muster enough to start her own cozy shop.

Hael rolled his eyes and tended to the dented pie crust. Fortunately, the dough was unbaked and pliable. He remolded it into suitable shape and tossed it into the oven. The perks of advanced reality, baking took half the time. For now, he could keep himself busy. In opportune time, a message pinged on his HUD.

We have a quest to do. It is not supposed to be hard but you can meet me at this location. (XX.YY)
- Valentine

Hael shrugged. He had little planned for the day as is. He sent a message of confirmation, however another face had come to mind shortly after. Vera, was it? The sassy redhead, an enigma in her own right. Enigma's seemed to be the trend in his company.

Yo, red! Questing with Val today. Don't be a stranger. (XX. YY)
- Hael

Spoiler

Name: Hael
Level: 8
HP: 160/160
EN: 16/16

Stats:
Damage: 5

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: DMG II
Armor: MIT 15
Misc:

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Edited by Hael

Day after day felt like a repetition of the past, uncanny at times. A typical day of life was spent in solitude, wandering the beginning floors like a nomad. An occasional quest could keep a roof over her head and her belly full, the rest left to whim. With how much time had dragged, it felt like a nonsensical loop.

Until recently, where a chance encounter had changed so much.

Vera had sworn into a life as a solo player. She felt against the grain, without any solid motive. It came as a surprise to herself that she could accept an invitation to join a guild. She could use the benefit as a tactician. Questing in groups was efficient. There was only so much she could reap from a wild boar, and frankly, she was sick of the monotony. Little had been expected of a new recruit, so she could swing by in times of need.

A ping on her HUD called her attention. She scrunched her nose at the name attached to it, Hael. Her interactions with the fellow were scarce. His energy was reminiscent of a kid snorting sugar. Entertaining to watch, but a nuisance after a while. After a moment of reluctance, she typed out a message of confirmation.

K, I'll be there.
Vera

She traced down the coordinates to find a familiar silver haired man waiting there. She cleared her throat and stepped forth. "You in Hael's party?" She inquired, softly.

Spoiler

Name: Vera
Level: 5
HP: 100/100
EN: 10/10

Stats:
Damage: 7
Mitigation: 9
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Earnest Testament - Imperium [ 3 DMG ]
Armor: Honest Word - Veritas [ Recovery 2, MIT 1 ]
Misc: Insightful Foresight - Scientia [ 3 ACC ]

Skills:
Gathering [Obtained]
2H BattleAxe [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Vera

It had only been an hour before a certain somebody decided to reach out to him. It's a surprise, to say the least, knowing that such eager people were really out there waiting, but he doesn't dwell on the thought for too long. His finger scrolls through that pop-up HUD in search for that individual - Valentine - sending a friend request in hopes of gaining a better means of communication.

I'll be there soon
  - Enryu

The message is sent, and soon after, he raises from his spot on this bench to meet the three at this agreed upon location. It's nowhere special; a meeting place that seems to get a lot of traffic, but still easy enough to spot this man in. A slow and cautious approach brings him closer, just enough for him to greet the man as, "Valentine," with a nod of the head. He then introduces himself, "My name's Enryu. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Two more arrive, one after another. They seem to be the other members he had mentioned. They too are offered a nod of introduction, as well as his name.

"I am, or, at least I think I am."

Edited by Enryu

The first to arrive was the employer. He introduced himself well enough. He did not bother to correct the man on his name as only friends could call him Val. Valentine spoke quickly while finishing his food in a polite manner. Valentine was finishing up the last traces of his consumed meal when a familiar red head appeared. It took him a solid seven seconds to figure out where he had seen her before. She was a tag along in the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest. She was one of the people helping Hael punched the rock so he can gain the  <<Martial Arts>> skill.

After placing her face he answered her question. "Yes." It was all he bothered to answer as he was not too familiar with her, nor was he expecting her. His face was the symbol of neutrality as it displayed no hint to his thoughts. His heart was miffed that she showed while his face treated her as air.

"We can walk, talk, and plan. If Hael is not here soon then he is lost. We can pick him up on the way. I hope everyone have their preparations ready."

Edited by Valentine

On the way to the rendezvous point, Hael crossed the heart of the bazaar. The town of beginnings was bustling with life like usual. Vendor wares and goodies lined the streets, beckoning him to take a peek with his empty pockets. Envy welled within at the sight of things he could not afford. Whims put a dent on his earnings.

He forwent the necessities in favor of a luxurious meal. In the aftermath, he'd been penny pinching his way through life. Several thousand col accounted to his entire earning. One day, he'd surmount enough wealth to sustain a luxurious life.

He glanced at his clock and blanched. "Uuh, Val's totally gonna flip," he muttered, under his breath. Footsteps quickened to make time. Upon arrival, he greeted a party of three. First he noticed the tallest among the bunch, his pal Val. Why did that rhyme? And further along, there was petite redhead, arms crossed with honey eyes darting his way. He approached and faced the two he did know. "Heyy. Sorry I'm late to the shindig." He turned to face the unfamiliar figure and pointed at the cursor above his own head, name printed in fine green. "Right up here, the name's Hael. You rollin' with us?" He 

Edited by Hael

She'd been the third to arrive, in punctual fashion. Without an agenda, there was nothing holding her back from leaving at an instant. It came as a surprise that she could accept a questing proposition. Often times, she went about it alone. That couldn't be the case all the time, unless she wanted to get killed. She kept the coordinates pulled up on her map as she advanced through the Town of Beginnings. As per usual, the first floor appeared congested. A teeming populace traveled the cobblestone paths of the medieval fantasy settlement. Vera felt a slight sense of nostalgia tugging her heart strings at the sight. This place, once a marvel, had grown into the norm after all this time. Her usual routine, a stop at the coffee shop and a run for a quest.

Two others waited at the rendezvous point and she made herself present. She stepped in and exchanged a small hello amongst the two, brief and two the point. She was a woman of little words unless invoked to speak further. Then came a third face, the energetic Hael. She crossed her arms and acknowledged him with a tilt of her head.

Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:10/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3

Edited by Vera

"I am."

He wasn't the greatest at making friends, so he hardly ever tried. In fact, these three were nothing more than acquaintances to him - people who he'd get a job down with, and nothing more. He assumed that they thought the same, and if their eyes ever made contact, Enryu would be quick enough to avert his gaze not even a moment later. He speaks to the ground, only offering occasional glances as he references to one of them. "Are you three aware of the quest details?" he'd asked, referring to these completion details. "If not, I don't mind filling you all in. I think we should all be on the same page before we head out, just to avoid any confusion."

His attention seems to fall onto Valentine, a clear candidate for party leader.

"And, I wouldn't mind discussing battle plans. I've never done the quest before, but it seems pretty straightforward. Kill the monster, deliver the loot."

"I will work as the main assault unit. Hael can back me up as secondary offensive line for stragglers. He could also work as a secondary tank, if I need a rest. I can hold the damage myself if need be. The info from the party line put you Enryu and Vera close in health. So I will assume you levels are similar. As the requester Vera will be in charge of your safety. According to the quest information I read on this we just have to beat up Nepents to the boss one comes out."

Valentine stopped speaking when he laid out the plan and information on the quest. If he spoke more it would be unnecessary a habit he did not have. He only spoke now because they were rapidly approaching their destination. If they spent forever on a plan when it could be simple would also waste time. Leading the charge was easier and something that Valentine wanted to do. When they arrived to the Nepent area he placed his spear sideways and used <<Sonic Charge>> out of the four Nepents three died while the last one rushed over.

Spoiler

ID: 172436 | BD: 10 [ C.HIT +2] | 10*1=10 DMG to Nepent 1
ID: 172437 | BD: 6 [ 3 + 3 ACC] | 8*1=8 DMG  to Nepent 2
ID: 172438 | BD: 2  [Miss] | 0  to Nepent 3
ID: 172439 | BD: 8 [ 5 + 3 ACC] | 8*1=8 DMG  to Nepent 4

Party:

Valentine | HP:180/180 | EN:11/18 | DMG:8 | ACC:3 | EVA:2 | MIT:5 | 
Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:16/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15 |
Vera | HP:100/100| EN:10/10 | DMG:1 | 
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

Nepent 1 | 0/7 HP | 3 DMG 
Nepent 2 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

Nepent 3 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG [Hate: 0,0,0,0]
Nepent 4 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Valentine

"Nope!" Hael responded to man named Enryu. And it was true. He'd only received a vague message from Val and didn't bother to inquire further. He trusted his comrade's judgment as a level-headed man. He decided if there was nothing worth fretting over, he'd gather the rest in time. The brunette tuned in to the other's discussions with tactic. He noted the dynamic of all three around him and frowned. All three were polite for pleasantries and straight to the business. Even a smile or a polite jest would have been good. He stood among the group, feeling alienated without much input to tact out of context. The heck was a secret medicine anyways? What's a Nepent? He zoned off and threw in a "Hm? Oh, yeah, for sure." Although everything went out the other ear.

The walk to the hunting ground was painfully silent and for once, Hael found the control to zip his mouth. His mind, instead, wandered elsewhere to preoccupy time. Not for long, however, when a group of those strange, plant-like monsters intercepted them. He tightened his wraps around his wrists and followed after Val.

Spoiler

ID: 172554 | BD: 4 [ MISS ]
ID: 172555 | BD: 3 [ MISS ]
ID: 172556 | BD: 4  [ MISS ]
ID: 172557 | BD: 8 [ HIT ] | 5*2=10 DMG  to Nepent 7

Party:

Valentine | HP:180/180 | EN:11/18 | DMG:8 | ACC:3 | EVA:2 | MIT:5 | 
Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:10/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15 |
Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:10/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 3 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 5 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 6 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,1,0] Nepent 7 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Hael

The lack of chit-chat and emphasis on strategy didn't bother her as much. In the guild she previously ran, Vera was used to that sort of structure. She was out of touch with her battle tactics, choosing to stay passive and absorb her duties. The redhead spared a soft yet firm "Understood" and followed along the assumed party leader, Valentine. An awkward moment transcended as her shorter limbs struggled to match pace with the taller limbs of her party. The brunette's snort didn't go unnoticed as she shot him a deathly glare, all traces of a smile fading off his lips. He rigidly fixed his attention forward, as did she.

The group arrived at the heart of the forest to find a group of mobs labeled nepents, all guarding the boss in the middle. She would see their demise, swift yet surely. Battleaxe trained, she went in for a swift clean-up of Hael's blunder. Only one remained, though she stepped aside to give Enryu a chance.

Spoiler

ID: 172558 | BD: 2+3=5 [ MISS ] cd+11=rec2
ID: 172559 | BD: 3+3=6 [ HIT ] 5*2=10 DMG to Nepent 5 /cd10
ID: 172560 | BD: 5+3=8  [ HIT ] 5*2=10 DMG to Nepent 6 /cd8
ID: 172561 | BD: 8 [ HIT ] | 5*2=10 DMG  to Nepent 8 / cd8

Party:

Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:10/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:4/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 10/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 8 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Vera

"In charge of my safety?"

Whether he needed it, or not wasn't the case -- it was about keeping an image. Even in the real world, he knew that social status was key, and showing weakness was the worst thing a man could do. He scoffed, "Don't be stupid. I don't need any protection!" and charged at the final Nepent remaining as if it were a lowly boar, and he, the hunter who was destined to claim that glorious pelt. "Tch!"

His sword begins to change hue, adopting a venomous glow. It's like poison, or the fang of a snake.

A carving arch descend upon that nepent - a mimicry of flora, and almost carves it completely in two, but just at the last moment, it's body contorts in a way that Enryu could have never seen coming. It's a narrow miss, digging the edge of his silver blade into the ground as retaliation is soon to come. A green whip slips out from it's bulbar and tries to slash at him, but a duck and a roll brings the young adventurer to safety.

That was a close one.

Spoiler

ID: 172657 | BD: 2 +3 = 5 (MISS!)

Enryu activates «Snake Bite» and misses!

ID: 172658 | MD: 2 -1 = 1 (MISS!)

Nepent #3 attempts to strike Enryu, but misses!

Party:

Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:10/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 (-2) | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 8 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Enryu

If one looked ever so closely at the tips of Val's lips, they may notice a one degree difference in them. It was a hint of a smile breaking onto his face from the ability that Vera was showing. It was a bit sexist but Valentine was impressed by the way the girl played the game. Like himself she managed to wipe out three monsters with apparent ease. Even Hael had only managed to take down one. If was able to do a bit more the contractor would not have had to step.

"Man proposes god disposes." Val whispered silently to himself as Enryu released an attack. It failed but he responded quickly enough to get out the way. Valentine simply thrusted his spear forward without thought. The create burst like a popped balloon. "It is not that you need protection so to speak. Your life just currently has more value." He did not mean the words, it was just dealing with the obstinate types in the real world allowed him to deal with people in SAO.

A swishing type sound was heard as a larger Nepent came from somewhere. It glared at the group of four before coming to attack.

Spoiler

ID: 172663 | BD:  10 (HIT)

Valentine attacks and kill Nepent 3

Party:

Valentine | HP:180/180 | EN:11/18 | DMG:8 | ACC:3 | EVA:2 | MIT:5 | 
Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:10/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:10/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 (-2) | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 3 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 5 Varient |  15/15 HP | 10 DMG  | 5 MIT

Edited by Valentine

Hael witnesses the slight outbreak with a quirked brow. The man named Enryu carried quite a head over his shoulders. A little toughness was good, he supposed. He meant it in good fashion. The retaliation provided ample distraction for the nepent to weasle out of range and counterstrike. Fortunately, the party member had evaded in time.

The remaining miniature nepent was quite the pest. Hael balled his fist to prepare to strike, only for their leader to intercept with a trained lunge of his spear. The nepents stems were snapped clean off, four wilting flowers dispelling a strange mist that clouded their vision. Hael squinted and rubbed his eyes for clarity. Some strange substance in the air caused him to cough violently. Once the fog cleared, the severed nepents conjoined into one entity, the giant boss they'd face. It looked horrifying, with a grotesque mouth snapping at thin air. Hael prepared an attack.

Spoiler

ID: 173072 / BD: 9 [+1 CRIT] / 6*4-5=19 DMG

LOOTING | LD: 173164 | LD: 8 | N/A

Party:

Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:7/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 3 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 5 Varient |  15/15 HP | 10 DMG  | 5 MIT

Edited by Hael

Vera disregarded the slight commotion. It would be of little significance as she doubted they'd interact again. Four against a pathetic group of mobs would go well even if it were a messy free-for-all. She moved for the larger nepent that spawned. She charged her battleaxe, however the chance to strike had not come. The bouncy brunet stole the spotlight. A flash of gold light he was, flying towards the nepent with a balled fist. He punched a crater through the mob.

On cue, the nepent wilted and fell over. Thickets moved to grab him as a last nerve reflex, before the enemy crystalized. At this pace she could advance from these slum-like confines she called home, grind herself a decent lakeside abode. Vera placed her bulky battleaxe away and busied herself with a quick inventory check.

She looked up to see the Nepent respawn like some scene from a horror film. Would that thing ever die? An exasperated sigh escaped her as she glanced at Hael. It appeared that the key item was missing after the kill. Thus began the perpetual cycle of the grind. Vera unsheathed her axe and advanced at the miniature spawn first.

Spoiler

ID: 173195, 173196, 173197, 173198 (VOID ROLLS)

BASE attack Nepent 9 | ID: 173201 | BD: 4+3=7 (HIT) | 7 DMG | CD: 11 (+2 EN)

Party:

Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:6/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 8/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 9 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

[0,0,0] Nepent 10 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 11 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 12 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Vera

Enryu grits his teeth, and lowers his center of gravity, adopting a stance which stood much closer to the ground then previously. He's not only readying himself from the next wave of mobs, but also trying to calm himself. He knew he had anger issues, and they were trying to get the better of him. Not today. He takes in a deep breath, watching Vera claim the life of these plant monsters, one at a time.

"Watch out," he calls out in a more of a whisper, caring not for her safety, but rather - a signal so that she may clear the way. He's readying himself for a reckless charge, apparent from that devilish glow emanating from the blade of his sword. It's vibrant, and even blinding to some; the true embodiment of rage. A kick off the ground sending him sprinting for those three bulbous creatures which resemble closer to freaks of nature, rather than flora.

"Ha!"

A single slash disintegrates that first nepent, turning it into nothing more than fragmented data. A swivel on his foot turns him towards the second one, and it's also made quick work of. One, two -- The final one charges back, but it meets the same unfortunate end as it's friends, destined to be cleaved by his blade.

Spoiler

ID #  173226 | BD: 5 +3 = 8
ID #  173227 | BD: 4 +4 = 8 (Keen active!)
ID #  173228 | BD: 9 +3 = 10

Enryu activates «Rage Spike» and swings for Nepent #10, dealing 8 DMG!
Enryu keeps on going, dealing 8 DMG to Nepent #11!
Enryu keeps on going, dealing 8 DMG to Nepent #12!

Party:

Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:6/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 1/10 (-8) | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 9 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 10 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 11 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 12 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Enryu

Valentine was able to observe the situation while fighting. Everyone was pulling their weight. It was unfortunate that the first boss did not drop the needed materials. Val got prepared to try again, when it came back around to his portion half of the needed nepents were eradicated. It was efficient in everything except energy he used a fair amount to blast apart the nepents from before.

As four more Nepents came out Val used his spear as a vaulting pole. When he came out he aimed at the ground in the middle of the four nepents. The aura from his assault spear our flowed out cracking the ground in an x shape. The energy surged up and hit three of the four nepents. Their health plummeting to zero and shattering. His health was full but his energy was a lot lower than he expected. "Switch to one hit instead of large scale attacks. It will give us a chance to recover our energy. If I am running low I assume you all are as well."

Spoiler

ID #  173229 | BD: 4 +3 = 7
ID #  173230 | BD: 6 +3 = 9
ID #  173231 | BD: 5 +3 = 8
ID #  173232 | BD: 1 +3 = 1 (C.Miss)

Valentine uses <<Sonic Charge>> it hits Nepents 13 -15 leaving 16 alive. 

Party:

Valentine | HP:180/180 | EN:5/18 (+1, -7) | DMG:8 | ACC:3 | EVA:2 | MIT:5 | REGEN: 1
Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:7/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:6/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 100/100 | EN: 1/10 (-8) | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1 |

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 13 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 14 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 15 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

[0,0,0] Nepent 16 |  7/7 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Valentine
  • 3 weeks later...

d

Spoiler

ID # 176728 | BD: 8 +3

Enryu strikes Nepent #16, dealing 4 DMG!

Party:

Valentine | HP:180/180 | EN:5/18 (+1, -7) | DMG:8 | ACC:3 | EVA:2 | MIT:5 | REGEN: 1
Hael | HP:160/160 | EN:7/16 | DMG:5 | MIT:15
Vera | HP:100/100 | EN:6/10 | DMG:7 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | REC:2
Enryu | HP: 95/100 (-5) | EN: 1/10 (-8) | DMG: 4 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | KEEN: 1

ID # 176728 | MD: 10 -1

Nepent #16 strikes Enryu, dealing 5 DMG!
+2 Critical Hit!

Enemy:

[0,0,0] Nepent 13 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 14 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG
[0,0,0] Nepent 15 |  0/7 HP | 3 DMG

[0,0,0] Nepent 16 |  3/7 HP (-4) | 3 DMG

Edited by Enryu