[PP-F4] Jomei, Baldur, and Big Mac vs Ramen

One thing Macradon hadn’t taken into account was how the others were slowly beginning to close up the meeting, and this idiot right here had just begun eating his second bowl. Shit. It would be too awkward to be under four eyes with Cordelia, especially with how bad it went the last few times they went journeying together … quite the special alabaster pair. While Baldur began preaching the tranquility and philosophy of a duality in person, from warrior to civilian, Macradon took the extra time he had received to slurp up his noodles in a rather … aggressive manner. Each slurp would  take up some broth but also equally spread it over his face which he had to clean with a towel over and over again over the course of this last bowl he seemingly tried to speedrun.

Macradon mused at the thought of martial arts having quite the philosophical background in some aspects. “Back outside when I did some martial arts as well, a lot about it was about mental health and one’s control over one’s emotions before we were ever allowed to spar. In contrast to when I did fencing, where it was all about having great technique, drilling them out, and then try them out in hard sparring, nothing spiritual at all.” he said with a chuckle “Just a bunch of knuckleheads bashing each other with steel rods.” he added with a chortle. As his two companions would rise from their seats, Macradon would consume the last bits of ramen pieces and broth, filling his stomach to the brim with the enormous amounts of food. He exhaled deeply and patted his stomach as he raised from the seat “Was delicious, thanks for the meal, Cordelia.” he said and nodded to the chef “Aye, let’s meet at my place, sounds fun to do some more casual stuff.” he said with a wide grin. His shoulders began to freeze from the weather and Macradon finally remembered why he was even out here “Oh, shit.” he said and quickly readjusted his Santa costume so it wasn’t all wonky and soaked in ramen “I have to go again. Cya guys!” he said and sped off to the orphanage.

Thread Completed
Acquired
133 Col to Macradon
800 EXP to Macradon

133 Col to Jomei
800 EXP to Jomei

134 Col to Baldur
800 EXP to Baldur