[OP-F22-GUILD] A Possible Reckoning

To: Members of Firm Anima (excluding consultants)

There is a matter concerning the security and welfare of the guild which must be discussed.  Raidou - I must recommend that ChaseR be denied any access to the guild hall and its vault until this can be resolved, especially since it is now PK-eligible.

Please gather in the main hall at your earliest convenience.  I apologize for the short notice.  Captains, your attendance is essential.

"There, it's done."  Freyd has been sitting in the guild hall for over an hour, pondering his options.

Now, he leaned back against the ornately carved wooden seatback, waiting to see what sort of reaction this would provoke.  Nothing like it had happened before in his limited time in the guild, to his knowledge.  He doubted if it ever had.  Elbows resting on the arms of the chair, Freyd's black-gloved fingers were interlaced before him.  His cowl sat loosely around his shoulders, exposing his face and head.  How would he present this?  The message was sent out of necessity.  He wouldn't risk exposing anyone to undue risk.  How each member chose to proceed was their own business, but they needed to be warned.

Two large eyes, more red than brown it seemed today, stared at the opposite wall where the guild banner was hung as a symbol of unity and strength.  Give them hope.  Yet here he was, at risk of fracturing that with untoward revelations. 

"No, ChaseR has become a danger, to himself and others" he muttered to himself, giving rare voice to his doubts .  "I hope that this can one day fade into oblivion, but we must deal with it before he actually hurts someone."  This was merely consequence for choices made.  Reaching down with a single hand, a cup of steaming tea materialized around his fingers with a saucer beneath it to protect the wood's finish.  He felt uncomfortably like a spider at the centre of a web created by the malfeasance of others, but such were often his circumstances.

Finally, having replaced any hint of hesitation with resolve, Freyd took a sip and waited.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eruda stops everything she was doing in her shop as a message from Freyd gets her attention. Addressing that there was a huge issue with someone named Chaser...Eruda didn't recall the name but the meeting was set. She grabs her equipment and heads to the warp gate on the first floor. "Floor 22," she says in a voice that most wouldn't hear from her. Raserei follows quickly behind as she message seemed to be her main priority now. After some walking, she arrives at the guildhall seeing Freyd sitting at the table with a very serious look on his face. Eruda walks through the main door in silence and sits in her normal seating, the chair next to where Raidou would sit. 

"Freyd, your message seemed urgent. I want you to tell us, when everyone else shows up, exactly what happened so that this situation whatever it may be can be resolved properly. I am sure that Raidou will be here very shortly."  Eruda sits now eyes met with Freyd's giving him her full attention. She has come a long way and knowing that she has been picking up some of the slack that Raidou didn't have to worry about anymore, she was determined to help in any way that she could.

Spoiler

Eruda
Level: 37
HP: 860/860
EN: 74/74

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 99
BH:17
BLD:24
TAUNT
THRNS:36
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unforgiving Edge - Malice T2: (Bleed 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T2: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T2: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 2]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
Battle Healing [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Stonewall

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

• 2 weeks later...

Aquarian is startled by the message he received on his screen. Being in a guild was very new to him. Valentine invited him to the guild only a few days prior and he had not thought much about it since then. However, the notification on his HUD screen made him consider going. On one hand, I only know Valentine and it would be strange for me to just show up without him, especially because I do not believe he has mentioned that he invited me to the guild. However.. I can meet people! I can make friends!

Aquarian's Golden Retriever-like brain won out when he thought about making friends. He packed up anything he had on him, which was not much, and started his way towards the 22nd floor. He had not gone up this high before in Aincrad yet. He has only really been on the first floor and even then he has not explored much. He called out the floor on the teleportation pad and felt a soft amount of anxiety growing in his stomach, but he pushed it away. 

"Wait... I haven't even met Freyd!" He complains quietly outloud. How am I going to find him... I guess I'll just wander and- wait the Guild hall is on the map. He sets off for the guild hall. Aquarian comes to the large structure and the anxiety peaks a bit before he enters in a small room. "Hello? I'm here for the meeting? I'm new so.... Yeah. Hello?" He calls out into the guild hall.

Spoiler

Level 1
HP: 20
EN: 2

Equipment:
Rare 1HSS: 1 Paralyze, 1 Bleed

Skills:
Searching: Rank 1

Elora hadn't been doing much that day. In fact, there were rarely any days she spent doing more than lounging  The Hummingbard Inn or meandering through the streets of the Town of Beginnings. So when the all-to-scarce sound of a message reverberated through the poorly-insulated walls of her studio apartment, Elora immediately opened her HUD to see what the occasion was about.

The next moment she was sprinting out her door, down the creaking steps, through the bustling marketplace, and into the teleportation portal to Floor 22. Chaser that f*cking bastard! What the hell did he do to Freyd? I should have known he'd be trouble with what he said to Katoka and I!

Elora yanked at the handles of Firm Anima's entrance of the main hall before remembering -- "God dammit!" -- she kicked in the push-doors, which swung open to reveal Freyd, who was directly on the other side of the large room. With two other members she was unacquainted with waiting inside, she decided it best to curb her worry and refrain to speed-walking around the gargantuan table and over to where her friend was sitting. Her hand clenched the top of the chair beside him and yanked it from its spot, causing a shrill scraping sound to echo awkwardly throughout the chamber. Taking a seat, she quickly turned to Freyd and whispered, "What happened?! Are you ok?"

@Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

Katoka lie on the wrap around porch of her home, a pillow under her head and a book in her hands. She wasn't garbed in her usual haori, instead she wore a pair of short shorts and one of Sam's tank tops, not too far away a cup of tea sat cooling off as she thumbed to the next page. Today was supposed to be a day off of sorts. Sam had left morning to take care of some guild business and said she would be back later. So now with no plans and a pile of ever growing books, Kat had decided to take a relaxation day. That was until she got the ping of a message.

Thinking it was from her girlfriend Kat eagerly opened it to see it was from Freyd. Her face went from confusion, to shock, to anger in a matter of seconds. "What did that damn blueberry do now." she grumbled as she sat up and sighed. "I better go check and see if Freyd is alright and see what Chase did now."

Grumbling the whole way the samurai gathered up her things from the porch and changed out of her lounge clothes into her proper gear before leaving. It was only a short walk from her place to the Guild Hall. It would give her enough time to try and cool off along the way before she got pissed again.

Arriving at the building she blonde opened the doors and entered the main hall. There before her was green headed friend Elora, as well as another blonde she had seen in passing a few times, and a new face she wasn't familiar with. She looked at Freyd at the table and nodded grimly, she knew that if Freyd called a meeting about Chase, then something must have been up. Walking over to her fellow dragon hunters she pulled out a chair and sat next to Elora, "Alright, as much as I want you to spill the beans asap, we should wait and see if anyone else shows up." she could see that Freyd look relatively alright in terms of appearance at least, Elora however looked very upset. She placed a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, "Take a deep breath, lets hear what he has to say before we smoosh the little shit."

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 30
HP: 600/600
EN: 60/60

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 48
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Iridescent Edge (T2/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Bushido Haori (T2/Perfect/Light Armor) | MIT 2, EVA 1
Misc: Banded Ring of Warrior's Focus (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 3

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse R3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Teleportation Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Dropping her affairs, for now, the 'issue' on floor 7 had been elusive, to say the least. Valentina was a bit more difficult than expected to pin down, but it was only a matter of time before she was 'dealt with'. Bouncing from tree to high rise, a spin of her wrist as she latches the surrounding perimeter wall of Deepedge. A pivot and sharp exhale leaves her dangling from its ring on the inside. Placing her heels against the stone, she vaults from it and uses both hands to enter a precise tumble.

From roof to roof, down into the linen covering of a stall. A flicker of cold washes over the NPC that stood beneath it, dry ice like fog pooling below. Disguise triggers and she fades into it. Her presence needed safeguard still until the matter had been settled. A flash of blue within it fires her upward to the still damaged city of Coral. The metallic click of her weapon into its sheathe causes the mist to fade. It was billowing out causing a bit of fright to the citizens and players alike. What remained gave her purchase outside the walls.

The forest of memories she makes rapid pace at her master's behest, working toward a shared affair. Sliding in behind Elora and Katoka who had taken to chairs, she knew that Freyd has no trouble picking her out, unlike the rest. The candle in the sconce sways a bit with a chill in the air as she takes the left most corner near the stairwell and lowers to folded legs. Removing her Katana and placing it against her shoulder, she was listening. Just in case she was needed.

ID# 177256 results: Loot: 12+1=13, Stealth Rating

Setsuna | HP:680/680 | EN:68/68 | DMG:16 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | LD:3

Spoiler

Setsuna, Firm Anima Assassin
Level: 34
HP: 680/680
EN: 68/68

Stats:
Damage: 16
Evasion: 3
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Shiva's Embrace - Ancestry T2/Perfect/Katana [Damage 3]
Armor: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear T1/Perfect/L.A [+3 Evasion]
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's T1/Perfect/Trinket [+3 Accuracy]

Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Hide [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Edited by Setsuna

Ozwald was not really doing anything when he got the alert as to the guild meeting that Freyd had initiated. Ozwald had just been lounging around the house with his dearly beloved Valentine, sharing a few hours to just bask in one another's warmth. Upon hearing the sound of a system notification Ozwald opened up his messages, not really knowing who would be trying to contact him. Ozwald read the message that Freyd had sent out to all members of Firm Anima, noticing one key detail, Chase's name. "Why is the guild barring Chase from using the vault?" Ozwald asked himself, curious as to what could cause the guild to be upset with Chase. 

"Hey Luv? Did you get a message from the guild." Ozwald called out to Valentine who was in the other room. Getting up and getting himself dressed he heard the call of confirmation from his lover. When the two were ready to go they headed out, teleporting to the twenty second floor and going to the guild hall that could be found there. Ozwald walked into the main meeting hall of the guild and stood by his lover, joining the 5 other guildmates. Anxiety was clearly written all over Ozwald as he waited to hear Freyd's words.

@Valentine

Spoiler

Name: Grimm Reaper
Level: 24
HP: 480/480
EN: 48/48

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 5
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Soul Devourer(tier 1/Perfect/Hand Wraps)[DAM 3]
Armor: Death's Shroud(Tier 1/Perfect/Light Armor)[EVA 1][REC 2]
Misc: Damned Souls(Tier 1/perfect/trinket)[ACC 3]

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]
Hiding [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter [Rank 1]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(+50 hp)*3
[T1]Health potions(rare)(+40 HP)*5
[T1]Damage potion(uncommon)(+1 DAM)*1

Housing Buffs:
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Hiding): +1 Rank to the Hiding skill.
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Edited by Grimm Reaper

Valentine may have been in attendance physically but his mind was elsewhere. A myriad of confliction was taking place in his heart. He joined the guild for comradery and to grow his network for stable gear and necessities. At the moment he had yet to truly have a conflict with another member of the guild. The message came to him as a surprise as he wondered where he allegiance would stand. Recently he was put into the O&I sector. It made Freyd the direct boss of Grimm and himself. The other hand he did not know Freyd while he has a personal positive opinion on Chase.

As a business man through birth Val understood when the time to act was. As things were not set in stone a negative reaction at the start could only put the people he cared about in a dangerous spot. As long as Freyd was being fair and had a basis behind his actions all would be good. If Valentine felt like the guild was going too far he was not afraid of a falling out. He would give everything back to them and start over. He grabbed Grimm's hand and gave it a squeeze, as the thoughts swirled about putting the stone like countenance back on his face.

Spoiler

Name: Valentine

• Level: 20
  • HP: 400/400
  • EN: 40/40

Stats:

• Damage: 10
  • ACC:3
  • EVV:2
  • MIT:5

Equipped Gear:

• Weapon: <<Dastardly Poker>> ( +3 DMG/2HAS)
  • Armor: <<Cloudskin>> ( +2 EV, +1 Regen/Light Armor)
  • Trinket: <Eye of Horus>> ( +3 ACC/Pin)

Items on hand:

Skills:

• 2 Handed Assault Spear [Rank 4]
  • Light Armor [Rank 1]
  • Meditation
  • Familiar Mastery: Healer [Rank 1]

Edited by Valentine

Doing a few dished from the night before from her a Kat, she smiles and takes a breath thinking about her. A chime interrupts her thoughts, she didn't know Freyd very well but he called on the entire guild for this meeting. "Hmm, I don't know this other Chase guy either but I better attend." Shaking off her hands and wiping them on a towel that she had set aside, she knew it wouldn't take long for her to get to the hall seeing that she was right next door. She started to wonder if Katoka had arrived there yet. With a smile, she gathers her things, takes a sip of her water, and dumps it into the sink. Walking out the door, Sam stretches a bit as she sees a few people walking through the door of the Firm Anima building. "Showtime," she says walking shortly in after the others. Seeing already a good chunk of people taking their seats at the table she walks to Kat's side and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there my sweet," said in a small voice as she takes a seat next to Kat. Looking around she sees very few people she knew but Eruda. She was sitting there very focused on Freyd..."Hmm" saying very curiously. 

Sam | HP:830/830 | EN:72/72 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:6

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 36
HP: 830/830
EN: 72/72

Stats:
Accuracy: 5
LD:6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Weeble wobbling through the guild hall visibly over encumbered by performance songs. "Wut are all you nerds doin' here?" Shiina exclaims looking to the rest as a couple of them drop and rattle on the floor beneath her. Leaning with an arm full perched precariously in her clutches, Sprinkle smears in a sloppy slap to the floor and just lays appearing lifeless. A lot of restless nights of being squished under the girl had left it exhausted.

She works her way upstairs leaving a trail of them in her wake, a loud rattling as they are dumped on the floor. Scattering back down, Shiina takes a seat and taps the front of the long drawn redwood table rather feverously. The affair was making her livid "This a tea party?" clapping her open mitts to her face and squishing her cheeks. "Where are the cupcakes and junk?", Hopefully, no one steps on her weasel who was still unconscious on the guildhall hardwood flooring.

Shiina | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:1 | MIT:62 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:8

Spoiler

Shiina, Rhythmic Tyrant
Level: 33
HP:
660/660
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 92
Evasion: 2
MENDING:1
REC:4
LD:8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyre - Spring [Heavy Armor] (T2/Perfect) +54 Miti
Armor: Ancient Larissa Leaf Necklace [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Life Mending 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]
Energize [Obtained]
Heavy Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Sharpness
Field Medic
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Lullaby 2 [T1/Rare/Debuff/Instant] -2 Evasion*2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*3
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*3

Housing Buffs:
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot

Guild Hall Buffs:

Edited by Shiina

Leaning again the think, worn bark of a tree on the first floor was one of the young players of Sword Art Online. Her raven locks glistened in the flecks of sunlight that shined brilliantly through the think leaves of the tall oak tree. Head lulled over and cheek pressing into the right shoulder the young girl was for all purposes, asleep. Players who were wandering by and happened to notice the player would realize upon further inspection she was, in fact, asleep. Luckily for her, not many people noticed the presence of a child in a game where the different between life and death was one wrong move. The act of falling asleep had not been intentional. The player, Asmura, had been enjoying a day of lounging and sketching until her eyes started to drift shut and the world faded out of view. Suddenly, the sound of a 'ping' resounded right next to Asmura's ear causing her to jerk awake and stare. It was rare to receive a message. Confused and blurry eyed the message was read...and then read again.  With each work her mouth dropped further and further. 

[What is going on?] Asmura thought as she quickly stood and headed to the nearest transporter. It took on a couple minutes before she was standing in the dim blue light and stay, "Floor 22." 

Only having been to the guild hall a couple of times it took a moment to find the right direction; however, it was clear from the map that she was heading in the right direction. Coming to the door there was a moment of hesitation before she placed a hand on the handle and pulled. There were quite a few people that Asmura did not recognized…and some she did. Freyd, who had sent the message, being one of them. Quietly the raven-haired girl made her way inside and found a spot that was against the wall. Attempting to not bring too much attention to herself she sat down and waited. This was her first guild wide meeting and it was unclear what the expectations were. 

Spoiler

LVL: 10 | HP: 200 | EN: 20 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 1

Just settling into the early morning, a hearty yawn as he taps the front of his face. A sudden alert causes him to blink and then proceed to squint. Who in the hell was balsy enough to...

A message, one regarding Kid. Great. Perfect. That's just peachy. A deep and heavy sigh draws his breath out and placing his palm to his forehead he begins to work circles. "I ain't awake enough for this shit." Gaius barks to an empty chamber. Collecting up his morning food with a bit of haste he usually did not hold. "Guess I am playing cater to this crap." He chooses tea over coffee, he may need a relaxing effect earlier rather than later. Taking a few small jars of loose leaves, some generic-looking porcelain glassware that would be commonplace in a diner. "20 seems good, if not... They can fuckin' share." he replies to no one grabbing a few devices to help entrap the dried leaves.

Fuming the man collects his equipment and his deposit to the guild vault. If he was going to make a damn trip to the guild hall so early, he'd kill two birds with it. Through the long fields of floor 7, the place felt odd. It seems like he had slept through something. Everything looked, different but he couldn't place it or have the time to figure out how. Hopping onto the warp gate and yelling "Floor 22, Coral" The gate flickers for a moment and fails, the first time in ever it had done so. "What the!? Peace of horseshit!" Gaius shouts and stomps his foot, like the fonz trying to punch on a jukebox. Surrounding NPC still shook from something jump at the sudden outburst. The gate triggers after a third attempt, its connection to the other floors weakened. Tearing upward with a rather rough start to a morning.  

It doesn't take him to awful long to reach the guild hall, and with a firm plant of his foot into the double doors that encapsulate it, they burst open. "One of you assholes are going to give me a reason. A good one as to why Kid did anything remotely worth kicking him out."

From the corner of the hall, Shiina yelps out "Tea Party!"

Gaius | HP:690/690 | EN:66/66 | DMG:16 | MIT:6 | H.M.:4 | LD:3

Spoiler

Gaius, Descending Gale
Level: 33
HP: 690/690
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Mitigation: 6
H.M.:4
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) 1 Mitigation, 2 Heavy Momentum
Misc: Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Her delivery in order, the twin NPC girls at her back with the resources and tools required for deposit. Back up calipers, alembics, and bottles with materials aplenty. Business was good. A clap of her hands together beckons Moro and Maru to salute in unison "Now now girls, time is money." she spoke removing a bag of coin from her inventory and storing it into her yukata sleeve. A message causes pause, her hand still tucked away. "What is this then?" the black cat offers intrigued by the early activity, assuming it Raidou with another request. It was from the whisper, the very man that had managed to direct Shiina around.

Interest swells and with a turn of her head, rounding her ear as her long black hair pools off to one side. "I guess a change in plans, looks as though I will be joining you today girls." she comments to wide grins from the NPC children. Out her shop which had currently taken up residence on floor 6 in its bog like rainforest. The smell of bacon or some sweetmeat assails her senses, turning to see a player in red hair working a cooking spit. Just as seemingly out of place here as her building was.

Leaving the Gemini's floor behind, she activates the gate following Moro for direction as Maru struggled with a cart. The grinding of wheels behind her, and a laughable buffoon before her. "Gaius that's no way to yield answers, perhaps take a seat before you bite off more than you can chew dear." she comments with an ushered point toward the corner. There in waiting was a small girl, who was peeling a blade from her scabbard. 

"If you like your tongue in your mouth you will hold it, I still have a score to settle."

"Whatever, Shiina you want some tea?"

"Yush please, also cupcakes. Gimme cupcakes."

ID# 177367 results: Loot: 11+5=16, Stealth Detection (Setsuna)

Simmone | HP:680/680 | EN:68/68 | DMG:1 | MIT:36 | EVA:2 | REC:4 | LD:8

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Cat
Level: 34
HP: 680/680
EN: 68/68

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 36
REC:4
LD:8

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dark Leather Bodice [T2/Perfect/LA]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Armor: The Black Lotus - Expedition [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Recovery 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Gilded Lotus [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)

Skills:
Searching [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Assistant

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Misperception [T1/Perfect/Debuff/Instant]*3
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Edited by Simmone

Ping. Ping. The alert message blared in his corner stating a new message with high alert status. Odd. He had been perusing the ingredients on floor 17. He couldn’t remember the city names as he was too busy gathering the fine ingredients. A sigh was given as he wanted to make dinner relatively soon so that it would simmer well. He flicked the message open and glanced over at the words. The first thing that caught his attention as the list of people that were tagged. This was highly suspicious giving him reason to believe this was a guild meeting. The contents, however, were not of good tidings. Eyes turned slightly over to Pingu, Haine, and the cub where he motioned for them.

He noticed Haine had already started moving to the teleport crystal. He replaced the items back and moved to follow Haine. A flash of light engulfed the crew before it took them directly to the guild hall. It was strange to see everyone there but they knew that it was a serious situation in regards to Chase. “So what’s up?” He wasn’t friendly today. Business like this needed a degree of seriousness

Spoiler

image.png.7826d6a10f6a2366ab052dcb1a0ac92d.png

Failure

Kiluia, White Lightning
Level: 53
HP: 1090/1090
EN: 106/106

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 79
BLD:36
REC:3
KEEN:1
AA

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Destructive Wrath (T3/Perfect/Handwrap): Keen, Bleed 1, Absolute Accuracy
Armor: Osiris's Shade (T3/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Rose of Truth (T3/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter R3
Survival

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal *1
T3 Toxic Venom -170823*1
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Titan's Strength DMG +3 164231-2*1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Even though she knew no one there she still walked into the guild hall a bit after her sister did. Seeing Gaius she chuckles a bit but then looks to Eruda who was very focused on such a task. Her eyes notice Sam next with a hand on a blond's leg. A small grin curves against her lips as she looks around at the others who all looked very curious as to what this was about. She had not the first clue who anyone was besides a few but she wanted to know what was going on being the scenes of Firm Anima. She knew that she was not in a very good place right now but knowing how deep Eruda was in with this guild she was going to be dam sure she found out everything she could about everything. If she could help then she would but for now, she was all ears. She walks to Gaius with a grin and a small yawn. Taking a cup and some tea that he provided taking a sip as she says "Not Bad Typhoon." Freya takes a seat next to Eruda and keeps her eyes on the man in black, who seemed to have everyone else attention. 

Freya | HP:380/380 | EN:38/38 | DMG:11 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 19
HP: 380/380
EN: 38/38

Stats:
Damage: 11
Mitigation: 18

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Life Taker (T1/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 3
Armor: Swifter (T1/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27

She was kicking her feet from the bench staring off into the distance. The day was just barely starting and the girl simply wanted to just hang out at home and sleep. The cub and penguin were tumbling around by her feet as she spaced out. It was then the pinging sound from her HUD went off like an annoying alarm. Her amber eyes blinked several times before she raised up her slender fingers to open up the digital screen. The title and message were quite to the point. She hopped up to her feet like a child and balanced as if she was going to fall. Her eyes looked over at her beloved who was coming to her and her pink lips curled upward. She walked backwards watching him and flashed a wink.

No words were really exchanged as she tried to flirt with him daily. It was a reminder of what he had and what she would do if he ever decided to do anything bad to her, he would have a hole in his chest. She was just simply like that around her man. “Wow! Everyone’s here… What’s goin on?”

Spoiler

Edited by Haine

Unimpeded no longer, Uso Tsuki felled and chieftain saved. A flutter in red painted upon his back, a principle changed albeit slightly still racked his mind. A message that brought and bought the day to his early return. ChaseR, met only in passing and seemed the ample sort. Curious what the boy could have done to beckon such a response from Freyd. Numbers ran through his head and drawn through and placed to the pages of a black book.

Uso-Tsuki
Acts outside of combat until adds fall
Negates Accuracy Benefits, Susceptible to Lullaby
Damage <156

Scratched forever into the compendium, a small blue crystal palmed flashes and brings him to Coral. A brilliant red cloak sways, a weapon twists and finds its scabbard. A trivial task ended and recorded for others to benefit from his efforts. Moments later, through a wide array of faces who could not help but peel an eye to the figure in red. Was it his level, or that bright robe upon his back. An omen?

Through the double doors and to his seat, the typical between the two staircases that rose to the next floor. In silence it is taken, a pair of lenses removed as was the robe. It finds its place upon the back of the chair he kept warm throughout the night. The glasses find some fabric in a bunch, pinched from his chest and used to polish. Finally, he speaks returning them to his brow. "Take this matter seriously Shiina. I apologize for the wait Freyd. Now let cooler heads prevail." His eyes scan the room to those that had made it, a demeanor that would be odd to most. Adamant and without falter, something was off.

Raidou activates Justified Riposte, Concentration

Raidou | HP:1730/1730 | EN:165/170 | DMG:18 | MIT:121 | EVA:4 | ACC:4 | BH:86

Spoiler

Raidou, Firm Anima Vanguard Captain
Level: 85
HP: 1730/1730
EN: 170/170

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 121
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 4
BH:86

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 5]
Extended Weight Limit [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector
Survival

Active Mods:
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking
Justified Riposte

Inactive Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Ferocity
Bull Rush
Reveal
Stamina
Precision

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Pillar Fragment [Unique/Nightvision Mod]
Eternal Watch - Tenacity [T3/Perfect/Trinket]: Recovery 2, Accuracy 1
Mass Heal Crystal*5
Incarceration [T1/Perfect/Debuff Song] Double DoT*2
Hypnosis 2 [T1/Rare/Debuff Song/Instant] -2 Accuracy*3
Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 2, Taunt
Empty Slot
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Freyd had sat, unmoving, as assorted members of the guild gathered with remarkable alacrity.  The very notion that so many responded at all was notable.

‘Seventeen, including myself,” he thought, his lips concealed behind interlaced fingertips casually clasped before him.  ‘How many guilds in Aincrad could match this many active members responding at a moments’ notice?  Very likely few.’

The cup of tea sat, still steaming, on the table before him and within comfortable reach, but otherwise untouched since his initial sip.  Wisps of faded white drifted upward from it, mimicking smoke from still-simmering embers in a dead or dying fire.  A nod was all he gave to anyone as he entered, even those whose passions were leading them to an assortment of assumptions.  All of the captains had arrived, Raidou being the last to enter.  Freyd took note that he had removed both glasses and robe – a rare occurrence.  Sitting with his back squared to the seat, the Whisper slowly lowered his gloved hands and let them rest very obviously on the table, both were empty yet the simple gesture resounded like a pair of the soft gavels.  He didn’t need the noise.  Everyone’s attention was already harnessed.

“Thank you all for coming on such short notice.  For those of you I haven’t yet met, my name is Freyd.  I serve as captain for Operations and Intelligence in the guild, or O&I for short.  It is regrettable that we are meeting like this.”

Brown eyes, tinged heavily with red, scanned the room as he spoke, his voice echoing to the rafter high above without special effort.  Only Shiina’s quiet slurping of her drink offered any opposition, only to be quickly stunted and stopped by a single look from Raidou.

“Firstly, this is not a trial, but intended solely to provide information on some recent and significant events involving ChaseR, who is officially a ‘consultant’ and ally to the guild without full standing as a member.  I will be as candid and clear and I can with the details.  Please bear with me while I recount them and save your questions until the end.  I will answer them as best I can at that time.  Where all of this goes will be up to everyone here to help decide.”

A quick pause was taken as acknowledgement and agreement.

“ChaseR and I have a checkered past, by which I mean that we do not tend to get along.  That said, we have adventured side by side many times and worked well as a team despite our differences of opinion, which were merely philosophical.  Those of you who know me can confirm that I take a pragmatic and reasoned approach to things.  I’ll also make no qualms about the fact that I will cross moral lines that might make others squeamish.  It comes with the job, and no apologies are offered for it.”

The more observant members would have noticed the slow clenching of his fists on the table at this point.

“This morning, I received this message.”  Opening his message interface, Freyd tweaked and toggled the appropriate settings to make it visible to all, enlarging it for ease of visibility.

ChaseR: I want to talk.
ChaseR: I'll be waiting in the 21st.

“A man in my position must view such an invitation with suspicion.  There are plenty of places to hold discreet conversations without calling a supposed ally to the depths of an isolated, cavernous floor, away from assistance or prying eyes.  Despite this,  and as a courtesy, I accepted the offer, but came prepared.”  The details were left to everyone’s imaginations.

“ChaseR and I met in a side passage, well away from any populated or traffic-laden areas.  He wished to discuss an incident between myself and Mari, and had taken it upon himself to accuse me of having wronged her.  I asked for specifics.  Judging by the response, he had misconstrued comments made by her while she was distraught and thought that I had assailed her in some way.  I had not, but his anger was already brewing.  Those of you who know him can confirm that his passions are easily stoked and carelessly misdirected.”  Freyd went on to describe how he had attempted to explain what had actually happened, and how the misunderstanding might have occurred.

“He didn’t want to hear it, and had no intention or capacity for hearing it, considering the anger in his voice and tears in his eyes.  His response was to challenge met to a duel.  Rather than indulge him, I messaged Mari.”  Another screen appeared before the gathered audience.

To: @Mari

cc: ChaseR

What the hell did you say to ChaseR?  This fool is challenging me to a duel over some nonsense he can't actually manage to articulate.  He's frothing at the mouth at the moment, and is probably set to gnash teeth and pull hair any minute.

He wants me to apologize, but can't say for what.  Without revisiting all the sordid details, I think I've done that, for the role I played, plus that of my Gemini.  If it'll calm him down, I'll do again here: I'm sorry. 

Please ping us back before this goes any further. 

Thanks.

“His cursor had turned orange before a reply was received.”  You could have heard a pin drop at that point.  Shiina dropped an entire vase instead, no one really quite sure when or why she had picked it up.  

“To his credit, ChaseR fought unarmed, but not without martial training, and eventually produced a concealed chain to help his efforts.  I did not retaliate physically, yet he pressed his attacks.  I confess to cutting him with wit in my frustration and disappointment.  A man can only take so much nonsense."  He pursed his lips, conveying silent judgment.

"This arrived mere moments later.”

To Freyd: 

"I told him your Gemini ripped mine out of me. That you congratulated me for engineering my own oblivion. That I don't blame you. That I wouldn't be mad if he punched you in the face. He hasn't gone further than that, has he?"

“His rage escalated from there.  My responses remained unchanged, though I thank Mari for her courage and timely intervention.  For those of you who do not know, Mari is a PKer with a long and troubled history.  She risked travel by portal, facing the wrath of several towns’ guards to reach us, and was down half her health by the time she arrived.  Her words and a swift slap upside the head managed to stun and calm ChaseR down while I kept my distance, though admittedly not my cool, chastising them both for their foolishness.  I stand by my spoken words, and can attest that Mari and I parted on peaceful and respectful terms with each other.  She took ChaseR with her.”

His story told, Freyd finally allowed himself a sip of his severely cooled tea, grimacing mildly as he glanced down into the cup.

“ChaseR is a powerful and capable warrior.  He is also rash and reckless.  Were that the end of it, there would be no need for us to meet.  But, the deliberate luring of an ally to an ambush and the complete lack of hesitation to invoke an orange icon upon himself concerns me.  I can face ChaseR on equal footing.  With respect, there are many gathered here who might not survive his wrath, were it directed elsewhere.  That is a betrayal of trust and a risk to the members of this guild that I cannot abide.”

The white porcelain cup shattered as it was smashed into the saucer, Freyd making the extent of his displeasure known in no uncertain terms.  The rest of him remained controlled.

“Now.  What should be done about this?”

The plot thickens. While Freyd was speaking, he moved slightly closer to inspect the messages that were sent to Freyd from ChaseR. It was indeed an ambush with the details laid before him. This brought a different light upon the person he had just finished a quest with. The evidence was laid out and the responses that were given by a third party were interesting in his point of view. He had heard of Mari but only in passing. He had every opportunity to meet her. Perhaps one day he would or one day he would not. A frown pressed upon his usually cheerful demeanor. Eyes glanced around the rest of the guild members. He hated to say it but there were very few people who could go toe to toe with ChaseR and live.

“So, to condense the subject, he lured you out, assaulted you, turned orange, and was dragged away.” He wanted to make sure that the issue at hand could be spoken in layman terms. “Rather than imposing a civil conversation, he took up arms and decided it was best to strike you?” That was relatively alarming to process. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he thought about the situation. This was clearly a premeditated act of aggression no matter how you looked at it. Eyes flicked from one member to another before resting upon Asmura. She was not too far away from him. His body moved over to rest on Asmura’s head as he thought about a solution that would carry the best way but also the safest resolution.

He had fought side by side with ChaseR a handful of times. He had a strange attitude, but he meant well primarily. He often watched his words around others especially around the younger players which was evident in his last quest with him. Amber orbs stared deep at Asmura for a variant length of time. He had an issue with this vagrant attack on Freyd. “I’ve known you for quite a long time, Freyd.” He commented. “I do not doubt the words of a man who I have fought beside countless times.” Hand rested upon his daughter’s head. “Your points have solid validity upon it. If he is willing to fight a captain over something that was misconstrued…” His voice trailed off for a few seconds as he eyed the rest of the crew around him. “I think it might be wise to cut ties with someone that could act upon emotion instead of rational thought. Had it been Asmura who angered him… I would of went after him had he killed her.”

Amber eyes left Asmura before glancing over at Haine and then over to Freyd. If it wasn’t clear to everyone, this was already a game to the death. “We should not allow ourselves to cower in fear from allies that could lose their temper at a moments notice. I have fought beside you both, but I am more inclined to form a rational and logical solution.” This had been the first time Kiluia had been in a serious moment in quite a length of time. “It is regrettable, but the guild’s safety remains priority in my views and I believe the people among here would agree that even though he is a powerful ally, he can become  dangerous foe if something is mishandled.

He stood beside Freyd and made his answer clear. “My suggestion is to cut ties or at least a punishment suitable in terms that he should not be allowed to be with a group alone. We can make that happen if we agree that no one under a certain level should join his group without a leader or leaders being held within that group. If we do keep him as an ally, restrictions should be in place for him, so he has no access to anything within the vault. Lastly, if he does not agree with any restrictions, no love lost my friend. I do not mind indefinite expulsion.” He finished as he looked at Freyd. A slight nod to the man was given as he sat back down with his fellow group mates.

Ozwald sat stoically listening to everything that Freyd had to say about his encounter with Chase. Ozwald absently scratches at Ryoto, the reptilian bird who sat in his lap, as his face grew darker and darker. This didn't sound like Chase at all, the Chase that he knew was someone who while being awkward, was a nice man at heart. What Freyd was saying was something that Ozwald just couldn't make himself believe. When Freyd was finished with his story Ozwlad sat there staring at the table but a few moments more before he stood up, his chair sliding against the floor with a screech and his familiar falling startled to the floor. Ozwald couldn't listen more, he had to at the very least go confront Chase, and he had to ho do that now. Chase was the first person to help him within Aincrad, and he had been nicer than most, he couldn't wait for the guild to act, he had to confront him himself. As the chair finally fell to the floor Ozwald walked away, not a single word spoken even after the doors had closed behind himself and his scurrying familiar.