[PP | F1] Lover's Brew <<Earning a Living: Alchemist>>

Katoka smirked at Sam's direction, "To the right huh?" she giggled a shuffled a bit to the right, "Like thiiiis?" the little blonde was having way too much fun now. If they were at home Sam wouldn't have held out this long at all. Realizing she had gotten distracted again Kat shook her head in an attempt to focus. Noticing a bush close by she stood up and flipped her skirt a bit to give Sam one last peak before pointing to her new target. Despite her cheeks being pink from embarrassment, her drive to tease Sam was much greater. There would be plenty of time to be embarrassed of her actions later.

"It sure would be great if here was a--" she parted the branches of the bush to find nothing inside, "--chest in... Damnit. I guess that was too good to be true." She walked back to Sam and put her head against her chest while pouting, "I'm bad at this."

Katoka ID# 177585 LD: 7 + 3 = 10 FAILUER | Treasure Chest Not Located

"Ahh," she says as she holds Kat in her arms for a moment before living her chin up to meet her eyes. "It may be rough and unforgiving right now but the first quest to gain your shop isn't supposed to be easy. They make you work for it and down the line, it will get easier. We are doing the hardest part now. Just try your best, that's all I ask. I will stay with you here as long as you need Kit Kat." Sam tries to give words of encouragement to help Kat through this rough patch. It was breaking just about 8ish pm now but she didn't care. Pulling Kat back into the hug holding her tight for comfort she says "If you want I can go grab us a snack. Maybe some of those honey rolls we like. Might help you focus a bit with food in your tum tum," she asked Kat has she holds her waiting for an answer.

Kat rubbed her face into Sam's chest, her cheeks flushing. She felt like a child but it was nice to be doted on, especially when she was feeling frustrated. She looked up at the brunette, "Maybe some food would be nice about now." Feeling her stomach grumble to remembered something and quickly opened her inventory, "Actually, I have something here. Sit down with me." She motioned for Sam to sit as she plopped down and pulled a bag of cookies from thin air. To her left Katoka noticed a small glowing patch of leaves, she quickly snatched them up, "Of course it's when I'm not actually paying attention."

Once they were both situated close to one another she popped a cookie into her mouth quickly and turned to Sam, placing a hand on her thigh and leaning in with one between her fingers, "Say ahhh." She slid her hand up a tad and squeezed her inner thigh while grinning, hoping she would get a rise from her.

Katoka ID# 177733 LD: 19 + 3 = 22 SUCCESS | Gained (1) Tier 1 Material

Total Materials: 3/5

Sam gets excited when Kat finds another material and then gets even more excited that she didn't need to leave for Kat came with snacks...A hand was placed on her thigh and she melts a bit. She wanted so much more right now as her body felt like a shock of waves throughout her entire body. Opening her mouth slowly as Kat feeds the cookie to her. "I have a feeling that tonight we will not get much sleep again..." saying as she chews the yummy treat and picks one up to feed to Kat now. Moving it toward Kat's mouth, with the other hand she moves Kats hand up a bit further. Her heart was racing as she feels the warmth of Kat's hand. "Keep an eye on that patch...maybe this is what you needed to succeed in this quest." She placed her hand on Kat's arm now... Rubbing her fingertips lightly against her upper arm, as she tries to keep in control.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she ate the cookie from Sam's hand. Kat felt the woman move her hand further up her leg, she swallowed the treat and felt her breathing quicken. She looked down and saw how close she was, a hairs breath away from where she wished to--

No, not out here. She looked up into Sam's eyes and tried to slow her breathing but it was difficult. She tightened her grip slightly on her thigh and held back an embarrassing sound when she brushed her fingertips against her. It felt like jolt of electricity through her, Sam always had that effect on her. It took a lot of mental fortitude for her to not tackle her and pin her down where they sat.

"Right... An eye on, the patch." she said as she reached up with her free hand to trace Sam's jawline with the tip of her finger. "Don't want to--" her cheeks flushed, "--miss anything." Kat bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, maybe not seeing her would let the samurai collet herself. Sadly she could still smell the sweet scent of her shampoo and could feel her fingers against her arm.

Finally Katoka opened her eyes and held Sam's chin with her thumb and forefinger, "Kiss me. Just kiss me damnit."

Katoka ID# 177763 LD: 2 + 3 = 5 FAILURE

Feeling Kat's grip tighter...Sam's breath became uneasy as Kats did. They were obviously more interested in each other. A  deep breath inward as she closed her eyes...A thumb against her chin as she practically begged for Sam to kiss her. Dam...she thought as her instincts kick in all at once pulls Kat to her lap and brings her into a kiss with nothing but the passion in the motion. Quickly pulling her robe off her shoulder she wraps it around Kat and pulls her closer. 

This continues for about 20 minutes before she hesitantly pulls away, breathing hard. Holding Kat's face in her hand she says softly as she gazes into her eyes deeply wanting to continue but it was not the place to get further, "Let us finish this later when this is done," as she glanced at the patch next to them. Her body felt overheated with Kat on her lap. She wanted this done for they were both wanting something more than just what took place. 

A fire burned passionately inside Katoka, one so hot it felt like she would melt into Sam's body. When Sam broke away she hungered for more, almost pulling her back in greedily. She held back though, instead gulping in lungfuls of the crisp evening air. Kat nodded to the woman cradling her and she slowing crawled out of her lap and back onto the grass. "I apologize." she finally managed to say between breaths, "You're right, I just can't help myself when I'm with you."

Kat leaned in and kissed Sam lightly this time on her bottom lip, resisting the urge to bite it playfully. "I'm greedy tonight. I want all of you. Every bit." she tried to breath slowly with each sentence. Despite her bare arms and legs exposed to the cool air she was still radiating heat like a furnace. With one hand she fanned her face and neck and with the other she lifted the hem of her skirt up and down to circulate more air. She was facing Sam in a way so only she could see what was below the clothing and Katoka of course knew what she was doing. She attempted to play it off like she was clueless nonetheless.

Katoka ID# 177765 LD: 11 + 3 = 14 FAILURE

Sam sees Kat play dumb as her actions prove otherwise. Sam felt like Kat knew exactly what she was doing and she gives Kat a smug playful look. Right then she tackles Kat to the ground. Pulling her skirt down she puts one hand on her warm face with a chuckle. "You know if we keep this up it will never get done. The longer we stay here, the longer it will take us to get home and well...you know..." Sam lays on the ground next to Kat pulling her closer now. She wasn't able to hold herself at bay any longer. Whatever happened was going to happen, and she was fine with that. The sky was pitch dark now so even if someone, were to walk by them, they would not see anything unless they were looking. She would leave it up to Kat now to decide what she really wanted right now. Sam lays on her back now and pulls Kat on top of her. Sam with her long arms throws her robe over Kat's shoulders as it was starting to get a bit chilly. Sam didn't care about that either because the heat that she felt from Kat was all she needed. Sam lays there with Kat on top of her with both her hands on both Kat's thighs waiting for Kat to decides, as she smiles gazing into her eyes.

Katoka pressed herself against Sam and pulled the coat around herself, it was getting difficult to focus on anything other than her at this point. Letting out a long breath she rolled over on top of her and pulled the coat around them. Her heart thumbed hard in her chest and she leaned in to kiss her neck. Stopping just shy she sees a glowing bit or leaves near Sam's head and stifles a laugh. "I'm not even looking hard and I manage to find this." she plucks the leaves and adds them to her inventory.

She laughs again and buries her face into the woman's neck, planting kisses down to her shoulder as she moves the strap of her tank top to the side exposing more. "Just one more left I suppose." Kat lightly bites Sam on the shoulder, just enough to hold the skin in her teeth. "Maybe we could, play just a bit before the main show?" Kat pulls the coat over the two of them and slides down, down, down, planting kisses as she went. 

[Time Skip 1 Hour]

Katoka ID# 177832 LD: 20 + 3 = 23 SUCCESS | Gained (1) Tier 1 Material

Total Materials: 4/5

Laying on the ground, clothes all messed up but still on, both Kat and Sam are staring at the stars now. Breathing hard, smiling from what just transpired. The elevated feeling of flying crosses throughout her body even though she is laying on the ground. Kissing Kat's nose she chuckles a bit as it was really late now, nearing toward 11 pm and she was exhausted now. The cool breeze against her skin makes her not overheat, as she closes her eyes. A yawn escapes her mouth as she sits up slightly and rolls to her side. She was glad that Kat chose what she did, it got rid of some build-up she was holding in. "That was..." she clears her throat as her voice was cracky and dry. "Wonderfull... I love you so much, Kat. I do want to know more about you though, more than just how amazing you are at that. Are you sure this is your first time doing things like this. You are a natural." Sam chuckles a bit and lays on her back staring at the stars again. Taking a deep breath she takes Kat's hand in hers and just lays there waiting.

Despite it being a short amount of time, Katoka felt like she had known Sam for so much longer. She felt so at ease around her, like she could be herself without hiding anything. She told her this, her voice soft and full of emotion. "You are my first. In every possible way. The only reason I know some things is..." her cheeks flushed a little, "I may have watched a few things, and read a few books, and explored... myself. All back home." She buried her face into Sam's chest in embarrassment.

Peeking up at her she pouted a bit, "You're pretty good at this too. You sure you aren't experienced?" She quickly kisses her on the lips softly and sits up to straighten her clothes a bit and attempts to fix her hair. Clearing her throat she looks around a bit, "I should find this last bit so we can head back, I wanted to uh, try a few more things in a more secure area." she flashes Sam a smug smile, "If you're up to it of course, I'd understand if I tired you out."

Katoka ID# 177905 LD: 4 + 3 = 7 FAILURE

"I can honestly say that I have done nothing of the sorts. Gaming was my life and that's what I continued to think till this dam game. I didn't have time to well have fun like that, I had to save the princess and what not..." She says this with a small chuckle. "Watching and reading all that stuff is a natural human being. I just didn't do anything like that because if I had found that one special person, I could experiment with them and had those feeling with them for the first time. Let's just say I am glad I did." Pulling Kat into another kiss as she says a few words. "Well, that will only happen if you get that last material. I had a few more things in mind to so hurry it up Kit Kat," she says in a teasing voice and a small tickle to her sides, messing with her a bit with a small laugh. 

Kat laughed as Sam tickled her, "Noooo, stop!" she retaliated and tickling her back, crawling on top on her to try and hold her down while she did so. Every time they were together she wished she could freeze those moment in time so they would last forever, she felt in those moments that the time there would always the best and that nothing could top it. She was proven wrong every time. Each new moment spent, each new day, they were all special and fantastic.

She stopped wrestling with Sam and wrapped her in a tight hug, her face pressed against her chest as she let out a long sigh, "You make me so happy. How did I get so damn lucky?" She lifted her head and stared into her eyes before kissing her deeply, stopping to reach out and cup her cheek in her hand, "I love you Sam."

Katoka ID# 178103 LD: 8 + 3 = 11 FAILURE

"I could ask you the same thing. I would have never thought I could find someone as special as you, but I did. You have turned my entire world upside down Kat and I love it, and I love you." Sam turns her head slightly to kiss her hand now. Closing her eyes with a deep breath now she says "I can't wait to marry you, Kat..." she starts to think now. It might be a bit early and she didn't have the ring yet but why was she actually waiting to ask. They were under the moonlight sky and the stars shined brightly in the sky. They were alone and having a great time. Turning her head slightly again she looks into Katoka's eyes now with nothing but passion glowing back. She gets a bit nervous but somehow she knew. Now what the time. She moved Kat a bit away just enough to where she could get on her knees and she holds Kat's hands in hers and clears her throat. "Katoka, these past few weeks have been the best in my life. My love for you has done nothing but grow and my heart continues to get bigger every time I look into your sparkling eyes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you regardless of what happens in this game. I know I don't have the ring yet but please, Katoka, with you make me the happiest woman in the world and Marry me." She sits there on her knees, holding Kats hands in hers waiting for a response nervously.

It was as if nothing else in the world mattered in that moment. All the sound, color, light, everything faded away as Kat stared at Sam. A wave of emotion rippled through her as she stared in shock, her eyes filling with tears. She brought her hands to her mouth and as her eyes overflowed she nodded aggressively, "Yes. Yes yes a hundred times yes!" Throwing her arms around her she sobbed and laughed, she was so undeniably happy that she couldn't contain herself.

As everything seemed to fade back into focus Katoka looked down and saw one last shining patch on the ground, letting out a chuckle she wiped the tears from her face. "And to top it all off," she picked the leaves and held them up, "I have the final material I need." She kissed Sam again, over and over and over. "I was hoping to at least be wearing underwear when I got proposed to, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers huh?" Kat wrapped herself around Sam's arm, interlacing her fingers between her now fiancé's, "Shall we head back?"

Katoka ID# 178150 LD: 20 + 3 = 23 SUCCESS | Gained (1) Tier 1 Material 

Total Materials: 5/5 COMPLETE

Instant reaction from the yes after Kat repeatably kisses her, Sam hops up to her feet now, picking Kat up with her. Holding one arm against her back and the other holding her skirt down. Twirling Kat around in a circle hugs Kat endlessly. Placing Kat to her feet now saying with a small chuckle to her comment "Well when we get home, I'm losing mine to make it even. I can't believe you had the courage to wear a skirt and nothing under it. Let's keep the complete bareness at home from now on. The bra, however..." she says with a smirk still holding Katoka in her arms. She chuckles again and kisses Katoka passionately for a good solid 5 minutes. Pulling away she smiles as her insides were melting from pure happiness. Sam takes Katoka's ring off her finger and places it on Katoka's same finger now. "I will get the rings the moment Kasumi messages me they are ready until then let's wait to let people okay." Sam kisses Kat's hand after placing her ring back on and interlinks her hand in Kat's. "Let's go get this dam quest done, I am starving...and not just for food either..." Sam starts to walk with Kat back to the quest giver's house.

Gives Katoka back her ring:
Banded Warrior's Ring of Focus +3 ACC

Edited by Sam

Still giddy with excitement Kat accepted her ring back, imagining a similar scenario but with a wedding ring. She removed the band and placed it back on Sam's wrist, "I look forward to the day that we place actual rings on each other's fingers." she kissed Sam's hand and walks with her back to the Alchemist's home.

"I'm a bit nervous, I've never craft anything before outside the lessons quest. I hope it's not that difficult." Kat rubbed her face into Sam's arm as they walked. It didn't take them long to reach the old woman's house again. As they entered Kat greeted the woman with a bow and she smiled in response, "Ahh, welcome back young one. Are you prepared for me to teach you now?"

"Yes ma'am." the blonde responded eagerly. The old woman gestured for her to follow and began walking over to a nearby table with several instruments littered across it. "Well then, let's begin." Taking out her own herbs and things she began showing Katoka with a mortar and pestle how to make a salve. It didn't take long before she was finished and motioned for Kat to have a turn.

Picking up a nearby mortar and pestle she followed similar motions, adding herbs and a few other ingredients she ground them up until they were a thick paste. Once she was done the scooped the salve from the mortar and added it to a jar. With a flash of light a window popped up congratulating her on creating a successful salve. With an excited yelp she hopped up and danced around holding the jar out to Sam, "I did it!"

The old woman clapped and stood up, "Well then, my work here is done. Thank you for stopping by." she smiled and exited the room. Kat took that as completion of the quest and grabbed onto Sam's hand pulling her out of the house.

Crafting Roll:

Spoiler

ID# 178190
CD: 11
LD: 5

Crafted (1) Tier 1 Rare Salve

Gives Sam back her band:
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Watching Katoka observe the lady and repeat in motion she succeeds in her first craft. Sam gives a silent clap to cheer her on before getting dragged out of the shop. After a bit of conversation, they decide to get something quick to eat today... Noodles. Taking the order to go they carry the food with linked arms in one another's and Sam is just so happy right now. Thinking that before this journey today she was happy but after...Thinking about the way she asked Kat and the yes that made her freeze and melt all at the same time. That may have a small part to do with the weather right now but it was true. They head back to Sam's house on floor 22, she unlocks the door and she sees Curbie already trying to make a fire. Gathering the firewood to put in the fireplace, having some trouble because of his stick legs. Sam can't help but laugh and yawn at the same time. Setting the food on the small table in the kitchen she looks to Kat with a smile and a gaze like none other. She knew that they had a lot of things to talk about now for the wedding but all she wanted was to eat and hold Kat right now. Sam quickly places a blanket in front of the fireplace and helps Curbie build the fire. Taking the food and placing it on the blanket, Sam sits in front of the warmth of the fire now and pats the floor next to her for Kat to sit. Curbie disappears into a different room to leave them to whatever they were to do.

Taking her serving of noodles and sitting next to Sam, Katoka sighed deeply and smiled at the woman before her. She leaned over and rested her head against her for just a moment, then sat back up and took a bite of her noodles. Reflecting on the long day they had it was nice to be home and comfortable. She thought about changing into some regular clothes but decided to wait a bit, just in case. As she ate Kat stared into the fire, her mind racing as she thought about the preparations they would need to make soon. Shopping, guest lists, food, the list would be long, but the reward would be worth the road traveled.

Snapping out of her gaze Katoka looked over to Sam, "You know, I think one thing I miss is TV. Just something to mindlessly watch while eating or hanging out with friends. I never thought that would be something I would be missing out on." The blonde laughed a bit, "Is there anything that you miss from back home that you never really thought about before?"

Thinking about Katoka's question her mind went right to her parents, they did everything for her and she was super appreciative but she knew that they would be okay without her if it came down to it. "My folks I guess and other games I guess. The plus side though is being in this game, I would have never met you or any of Firm Anima. They are my family and you Kat." She pauses for a moment as she gazed into her eyes. "If I was back home right now, my mind would have been set on nothing but beating a simple game. Nothing about gaming to me said love like this one does. Being stuck here made me realized what I have missed out on. Having you here now makes me not want to go back home." Her answer was a bit harsh but true. She didn't want to go home because without Kat...what did she really have...They finish their food in silence as they were both very hungry. After the food was in their system, Sam pulls Katoka into her lap, kissing her right there. Pulling away briefly she says to Katoka with a hand on her cheek, "My life was nothing before you. For me in many ways then just one, my life is just beginning." Her heart was beating fast than before as she pulls Kat into another kiss but this time it was much more than that. They made love in front of the fireplace as the night came to an end as her life just began.  

Thread/Quest Complete:

Katoka:
4 SP (2 For 2 pages, 1 for the completed quest, one for the event)
<<Alchemist>> Profession
Successfully Crafted Item
Standard <<Alchemist>> Shop (Able to have an Alchemist thread in the Merchants & Shops section)
5*T1 Materials
400*Col (400*2/2)

Sam:
3 SP (2 For 2 pages, one for the event)
400*Col (400*2/2)