[SP-F3] Shark and the 3rd

Shark ascended the spiral staircase to the 3rd floor after the crazy boss fight he was just apart of.

He came out and saw the 3rd floors landscape.

Wow! Its beautiful up here!

Shark walked around the central town just to get the major overview of the town.

It's hard to believe this is all just a virtual game. He thought to himself as he walked around.

I probably should find a place to eat. I'm starving. Shark walked around and found a nice place to eat that was also affordable. He went in, sat down and ordered his meal.

10 minutes later,

Shark is just finishing up when he overhears a conversation about some group of people that are threatening others.

Must be a PK guild. He thought to himself. He then paid for his meal and left.

There is a PK group of some sorts around here huh? I wonder where I can find them. Someone needs to teach them a lesson. Shark was walking down one of the allies when all of a sudden he heard a scream.

He bolted in the direction it came from.

When he arrived on scene he saw a group of 4 guys ganging up on a young boy just on the outside of town.

Hey! Leave the boy alone!

Lookie here boys, this kid thinks he can stop us. Let's teach him a lesson.

Mister! Run while you still can! The boy yells at Shark.

No worries, they can't beat a front liner. With a few taps of his menu, Shark sends a duel request and readies his sword.

The leader of the group accepts and readies his weapon as well.

A countdown timer appears between the two players.

Both players take their respective battle stances.

3...2...1 And the battle commences

The leader ran full speed at Shark. Take this you brat!

Shark chuckles and steps to the side right before the attack is launched. The man trips and falls flat on his face.

He gets back up and tries again but fails.

Shark jumps into the air and is coming down right on top of the man. He attempts to move but Shark comes down too fast and slices his back.

You'll pay for that kid!

We'll see about that. Shark vanishes from sight and appears behind the man. Before the other group members could say something, there was already a sword in the guys back.

AHHHH! He yells as his health reaches the yellow zone and Shark is declared the winner.

The rest of the group members stood stunned.

Now... Leave this boy alone or else next time I'll kill you.

The group of guys gathered together and left the scene.

This isn't the end of us. We will take revenge upon you.

Yeah... Okay Shark said in a sarcastic tone as the group continued walking away.

Wow mister! You're really strong. I wish I was as strong as you. the boy said in the greatest voice ever. Shark was touched from the boys words. If those guys or anyone for that matter bothers you again... let me know and I will take care of them.

Thanks! Um... could i get your name by chance? The boy asked Shark in a curious manner.

Should I tell him my name or should I stay quiet? Shark thought to himself.

Just refer to me as The Holy Swordsman. Shark told the boy and vanished.

Shark returned back to town and it was almost night.

I should probably find a place to rest for the night. Shark opens his menu to search for the nearest in.

OK. There is one just done this road. Shark continued down the road til he reached the inn.

Wow. This one looks nice. He continued in and walked to the front desk and got a room.

Shark got into his room and layed on the bed. Shark got really relaxed and slept until 9 the next morning.

He left his room and went to get some breakfast. When he got his table, he overheard a conversation.

Hey Jack, did you hear about the treasure that is supposedly hidden in the forest?The man said.

Shark ordered his food. I wonder what kind of treasure is hidden. I should check it out today. The food came and shark ate it, paid for his meal, and left.

Now, to search for that treasure.

Shark opened his map and continued towards the forest on the west side of town.

Shark reached the forest

Welp... Time to start this treasure hunt. Shark walked into the forest and came across a mob.

Let's have some fun! He took out his sword and attacked the monsters. Shark ran through the mob and stopped after he passed all the monsters. He sheathed his sword and walked away. 3 seconds later all the monsters exploded into polygon pieces.

That was fun. I should pick up the pace a bit though. Shark started running through the trees following a feeling he had on where this treasure was.

A few minutes later he reached a dungeon.

So the treasure is in here huh. Better head in. I want this treasure.

Shark ventured the dungeon for a while until he stumbled upon a door.

Could this be it? Was this the treasure they were talking about? he thought to himself.

The boss door huh. Shark opens the guidebook to check what kind of boss this is.

So this is a werewolf and an ax huh? Shouldn't be too hard. I could take it. Shark opened his menu and equipped his shield (Holy Cross). Let's do this. Shark opens the door and walks in. The door closes behind him and the boss appears.

We meet at last Dog.

The werewolf charges in trying to land a hit.

Shark blocks the attack with the shield and sends the dog back. Shark then charges in and catches the boss off balance and slashes it.

(Boss health 9/11)

Hah! Take that mut! Shark said taunting the boss.

The werewolf growled and the ax turned to a bright orange and went to slice Shark.

Shark jumped to the side but the ax just skinned him.

(Health 16/17)

Tssk... A mere graze wont hurt me. Shark ran around the boss in circles and confusing it.

Shark then turned his blade into a deep blue while running. He switched directions and got behind the boss without it knowing and gave a nice hard slice on the back.

(Boss Health 7/11)

Hah! How does it feel! Shark said yelling at the boss.

The boss got really mad this time. He charged is ax purple and swung it just ahead of Shark. Shark jumped but the boss noticed and switched the direction of the attack and struck Shark right across the chest.

(Health 14/17)

Ahh! That one hurt. Now you've done it! Shark yelled, getting furious.

He charged his blade a deep red and went straight for the boss. Shark moved from side to side often so the boss couldn't predict the attack.

Finally Shark got on the head of the boss and stabbed its eye dealing a good amount of damage and dropping its health to the red zone.

(Boss Health 4/11)

The boss' eyes turned a blood red and his ax turned a very deep red.

Shark looked at the boss with little fear but had to be ready for this next attack.

Bring it! Shark yelled. He readied his shield to withstand this attack.

The boss swung the ax as hard as he could and Shark blocked it easily but the shield was dealt serious damage (Durability 3/5) Sharks health dropped a little but not a lot.

(Health 13/17)

Due to the ability of the shield, Shark was replenished with health.

(Health 17/17)

Another attack like that and my shields toast.

The boss charges his ax to a orange color and aims right for shark's head.

The boss charges fast releasing all his strength.

Shark looks for an opening to deal some damage

Well what do we have here. A huge blind spot. Shark waits til the boss gets closer and then jumps straight up and left, then off a pillar to get on the back of the boss. Shark charges his blade a bright blue and slashes the beast a few times dealing a critical hit.

(Boss Health 1/11)

The boss turns around so fast that it shakes Shark off and throws him into a pillar.

(Health 16/17)

This is the end of the line for you! Shark jumps right just before the boss slices where he was standing.

Time to put everything into this last attack! Let's... end... this! Shark charges his blade to a deep blue and runs straight for the boss.

The boss swings to protect himself but shark knocks it away with the shield (Durability 2/5)

At that moment Shark jumps at the boss and unleashes a fatal attack.

I've got ya!! Shark yells as he finishes off the rest of the boss HP.

I did it. It's over. Shark says as he tries to catch his breath.

A big CONGRATULATIONS appeared in Sharks vision.

Now... Time to move on. Shark got up and started moving toward the stairs to the 4th floor.

He stopped right in front of the door and looked back.

Well, that's done with. Time for the next challenge. Shark thought to himself about the next challenge.Finding a blacksmith to repair my weapons. Shark then continued up the stairs to the next floor.

He saw a bright light and started running. Here we go! A new adventure! He yelled as he came out the other side, entering the forth floor.

(COMPLETE)