[PP-F21] There's Drakes in Them Mines <<Trouble in The Mines>> (Zajcica)

Spoiler

Floor 21
<<Trouble in the Mines>>

Rewards:

• 2 SP (+1 more for every 10 Drakeling Skins you bring back [Max 2.])
  • 2000 Col (+500 more for every additional Drakeling Skin you bring [Max 4000.] )

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must defeat 10 "Drakelings"

Summary:

Mining is the life and blood of Tomoika, and should it cease, the town would surely perish. The settlement is now in danger of that happening. The dark mines have become much more treacherous to travel. Rumors of dragons invading the caverns had brought mining down to a halt. You've been hired to enter the mines to confirm these rumors and clear out anything that isn't human. You've been told that for each skin you bring, you'll be paid handsomely.

Outline:

598bffe03feeac4c9cac851462fd2718.jpg

<< Drakeling >>
Statistics:
HP: 350
DMG: 200
MIT: 15
ACC: 2
EVA: 1
Abilities:
<< Breath of Fire >> : Each Drakeling will attack with an AoE dealing 100 unmitigatable damage. After a 4 turn cooldown, the Drakeling will use Breath of Fire again. 
Additional Information:
1. Drakelings always spawn in groups of matching the size of the party (ex. Party of 2 vs. 2 Drakelings)
2. 10 Drakelings must be defeated, however players can continue to battle as many Drakelings as they wish.
3. After defeating a Drakeling, roll CD. If the CD result is +8, gain a Drakeling Skin. The Drakeling should be looted in the turn it dies on, and only by the player who killed it.
4. You cannot roll for loot from the Loot Table after defeating Drakelings.

Yui's Grace Used: +1 SP Jomei

"- and thats why we need your help to get our town back in order." 

The stout, slightly muscular man who served as the head of the miner's union stood before Jomei, pleading his case. The economy of Tomoika was based around their exports of ore and fine minerals, being the fairly cavernous floor that it was. If something was to halt the process of mining these materials, it would put the settlement of the town in danger of failing. The 'something' in this case, was a brood of young drakelings. The everyday townsfolk or miner would be easily killed by these young dragons, so it was up to adventurers - the players - to take care of the threat for them.

Of course, Jomei agreed, what kind of frontliner would he be if he denied a call for help.. and of course the possibility of some good loot and experience. So readying his equipment, and drinking a sweet potion to increase his damage output, Jomei set off for the exit of Tomoika, and the entrance to the mines. 

"Hm..." Jomei hummed to himself, standing before the large, dark entrance to the caverns where the drakelings prowled. He swore he could almost hear the overlying growls and hisses of the creatures, echoing off the walls all the way to his position. "I probably can handle them on my own... but maybe I shouldn't risk it." Jomei was an engaged man.. almost married at this point. He couldn't go running off into caves to fight dragons on his own at this point.. Telrenya would kill him if he got hurt. Placing his hands on his hips, Jomei looked into the darkness a bit longer, pondering on if he should contact anyone for support. 

@Zajcica

- Consumed Liquor of Light +3 DMG

Jomei: 1610/1610 HP | 173/173 EN | 20 DMG | 36 BNR | 36 BLT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 43 MIT | HB 16 Healing | 81 B. Healing

Spoiler

Level: 79
SP: 16/446
HP: 1580 /(1610)
EN: 173
DMG: 17
Burn: 36 [9-10]
Blight: 36 [9-10]
EVA: 3

ACC: 4
MIT: 43
Stealth: +4
Holy Blessing: 16 HP 
Battle Healing: 81 HP

When with Telrenya
+1 LD
+90 Overhealth

Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)

Energist (+5*Tier EN)
Battle Healing Rank 5 (5% HP Recovery)
Parry (50% DMG rounded down)
Extended Mod Limit (10 SP)
Howl(8 EN +2 Hate up to 4 enemies)
Hiding Rank 4 (+4 Stealth Rating)
---

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 4 (+5 DMG Unarmed)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (5*Tier EN,reduces to 3*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Mastery: Fighter (Rk.3) (+3 * Tier DMG)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Rapier Finesse Rank 3 (Reduce EN/SA by 3)

Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics (+1 EVA)
Stamina (-1 EN all Attacks)
Bull Rush (Charge stuns for 1 round)
---

Housing Buffs:
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20%
   Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.)
Relaxed (Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.)

Equipment:

Weapon: Jack's Rapier T3(Burn, Blight, Cursed)
Armor: Vestige of St.Patrick T2 (+18 MIT, +2 EVA, +1 Holy Blessing)
Accessory: Alateron's Will (+3 ACC)
Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+9 DMG)
Extra: Mask of the Lovers (+1 LD, +90 Over Health) 

[Only active when in a thread with Telrenya]

Inventory: 

• 2 x Name Tags
  • 1 x Cerberus' Soul
  • 1 x Demonic Egg (Change item type)
  • 1 x Nature's Blessing (3/3 Heals for 15xTier HP) BOUND
  • 1 x Matriarch's Holy Stinger
  • 2 x Matriarch's Stinger
  • 1 x Snake Venom
  • 1 x Lightning Rod
  • 1 x Bottled Banshee Scream
  • 4 x Red Velvet Cake (+1 LD, +1 Prosperity)
  • 1 x Apollo's Lyre (+1 CD)
  • 1 x Teleportation Crystal
  • 1 x Scale of the Leviathan
  • 1 x Diamond Dusting
  • 1 x Ghost Treat
  • 1 x Love's Respite
  • 1 x  Creme Brule ( +2 ACC) [176314-1]
  • 1 x  Smores (+2 EVA)  [175595-2]
  • 1 x Breakfast Fry (+2 DMG -15 MIT)[177727-1] 
  • 1 x Mini Cheesecake (+  [177655-2] 
  • 1 x Liquor of Light (+3 DMG)  [177688] 

Edited by Jomei
  • 1 month later...

Armor clanked through the caverns of Tomoika, a memorable place for the paladin. This was where she had met her best friend. They really bonded over questing together. Reminiscing on months old events like they happened years ago - What kind of old lady was she becoming? The torch lit streets reminded her of an old book she had to read in high school. She couldn't remember the name. A civilization living under the earth, unbeknownst to the beautiful world above them.

Though, she didn't come here to think about her past, she came to do some of the quests she had missed. Trouble in the Mines. Back then she wasn't strong enough to be handling quests on her own, but with the collection of gifts from all of her friends, she's become so insanely immovable to anything in the game, as far as she knew. Things were becoming kind of dull, so she would actually have to not wear her best equipment to not make it boring. Instead of her common shield, Yuki would be bringing her spear, massive in size.

On her way, she would hit the edge of the save zone of town where a person would come in to view. A giant of a man compared to her, standing over a foot taller than her, he stood in wait. Likely waiting on a party member to show up for some questing. Quite the dashing-looking guy, honestly, but not really her type. Not to mention she was engaged. Though something caught her eye more than the way he looked.

"Oi, I think I've seen you before. You're a front liner, aren't you?" Even if her assumption was wrong, she could at least make a guess. "Judging by your gear at least, you're close to my level. If you are a front liner, just want to say that it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm one of the new additions to the group. Please call me Yuki, I'm your resident tank. Yoroshikuteyo."

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 68
HP: 1570/1570
EN: 136/136

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 177
Evasion: -1
BH: 78
TAUNT
H.M.: 1
THRNS: 54+30
FL. AURA: 30

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Trap of Argalia (T3/Perfect/THAS): DMG III
Armor: Jack's Plate (T3/Perfect/HA): Fl. Aura II; Taunt
Misc: Trap's Bite: (T3/Perfect/HA): Thorns II; HM I

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit III [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender
Survival

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Rampart
Vengeful Riposte
Emergency Recovery
Mark
Focused Howl

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*5 < Using
Ration+2*4 < Using

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

• 2 weeks later...

A voice unfamiliar to the Irishman addressed him, though they seemed somewhat familiar of him. Jomei was pulled from his thoughts as he turned to see the stranger, who sported heavy armor and a head of pink hair. Their name was Yuki, a player who assumably rose through the ranks and became a frontliner as well. The ginger offered a friendly smile, "Its a pleasure to meet you, Yuki. I'm Jomei. Yeah, I've been fighting with the raid party quite a few floors now. I take it that you'll be joining us on the twenty-fifth floor?" 

The ginger smirked, crossing his arms and shifting his weight, "We are definitely in need of another tank. We almost didn't have enough at the last boss fight. That was almost a disaster..." his eyes trailed off from Yuki, the smile he wore fading momentarily as memories of the terrifying fight flashed through his mind again. That was the past now, and Jomei needed to focus on the future of boss raids. Turning his attention back to Yuki, he smiled again, "I'm looking forward to getting to see you in action." 

The distant howling screech of a potential drakeling bounced off the walls of the caverns before them, reaching them as a slightly muffled echo. In the moment, the ginger nearly had forgotten why he had come here in the first place. "Right.. the drakelings.." he said to himself. Turning his head towards Yuki, he continued as an idea struck, "How about we test out those tanking skills of yours. I was planning on running this quest on my own, but we could probably speed up the process if we did it together. What do you say?"