[F22-PP] Wedding Plans

Sam and Katoka parted way for tonight, Kat had to do something which left Sam in her empty house alone for the night. What Kat didn't know was that Sam had found time in between her busy schedule to shop and do a little planning of her own. Sam spend all night laying out everything she bought around the house. Things that she thought both she and Kat would both love. Glancing at the time now it was just about 7 am, Sam yawns but the work was done and it looked fabulous. She walks to the front door and starts there, slowly walking around the house to observe her work.

Looking at the fireplace first, there were empty frames of all sizes sitting on top waiting to be filled with pictures, memories of her and Kat together. Curtains upon each window, dark purple with red roses decorating the fabric. A boom box for music reasons, so that they could dance the night away if they wanted to. Sam smile as she turns her eyes toward the kitchen now.

Marble counters, all shades of grey and white swirls decored the top. New dishes, black squared plates with one white flower painted in the corner of each. The bowls, black as well, with a medium-sized white flower inside the bottom. The pantry doors, red stained glass. Plain white tiled floor but that was fine cause it looked good with everything else. The bathroom she left the same but coated the walls a light blue color. A cup on the sink with 2 toothbrushes. Hanging on the door was 2 robes, white and black. 

Finally the bedroom, silk black sheets with two large pillows. A heart-shaped picture frame on a dresser with intention of a wedding photo. Rose petals littered the floor trailing to the bed with a very well-placed design of petals forming a heart shape on the bed. Next to the bed sits a small bed for Kats little friend for when she comes over too. 2 side tables with lamps on each end. She smiles and says "Perfect," as she walks to the kitchen and starts preparing eggs and toast with bacon. 

Sending a message to her love saying:

To: Katoka

When you become alive, get your little booty over to my house. I have a surprise for you. Love you, Kit Kat!

Sam continues to cook breakfast after a chime of her HUD sending the message.

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 37
HP: 850/850
EN: 74/74

Stats:
Damage: 17
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
LD:6
PARA:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Sakura.Saber.full.2453864.png

Finishing up with the quest she had set out on, Kat arrived home to change. Having been out most of the night she was tired, but still mostly awake despite the long hours. She quickly hopped into she shower to wash the day's grime off of herself, as she got out she received a message from Sam. "A surprise? Hmmm, wonder what she has planned." she said as she dried herself off. She quickly found some casual clothes and grabbed a to go cup of coffee and set out to Sam's house.

When she arrived Katoka knocked on the door before opening it, "I'm here sweetie! What is this surprise you have, should I wait to come in?" She stayed standing in the doorway in case she was supposed to cover her eyes. Taking a sip of her coffee she managed to smell the sent of food coming from the kitchen, her stomach rumbled loudly and he face turned pink.

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 48
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Iridescent Edge (T2/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Bushido Haori (T2/Perfect/Light Armor) | MIT 2, EVA 1
Misc: Banded Ring of Warrior's Focus (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 3

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse R3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Teleportation Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

The bacon hissed as she puts it on the hot pan. A knock on the door as she fills the pan with yumminess. Sam sets the utensil down and runs to the door, cracking it open just a bit as she walks a step out and closes the door behind her softly. Seeing Kat makes her melt a bit as she sees the coffee in hand. Smiling she brings Kat into a hug and presses her lips to hers. After a good minute, she pulls back ever so slightly and gazes into Kat's eyes saying "Good morning, I have missed you," she says with a sigh. "Okay, so this surprise thing...I want you to walk in with me and look at every room carefully. No words just look, then come join me in the kitchen when you are done. Come, my love," Letting Kat go so reopens the door and walks back to the kitchen with a smile as she flips the bacon. She would hope that Kat would like the changes she made, as it was made for when they stayed here together. Sam had left the door open for Kat to enter.

Kat took a step inside and began to inspect the rooms. Empty picture frames lined the fireplace, curtains hung by the windows, everywhere she walked there was something new an exciting to look at. As she entered the bathroom she inspected the walls and new items inside, touching the soft new bathrobes she smiled. As she entered the bedroom she gasped in surprise, the rose petals and silk bedding were amazing. Katoka quickly made her way to the kitchen where she looked on in awe of the new floors, counters, and dinnerware.

"It's all amazing! I can't believe how much new stuff you got!" she hugged Sam from behind as she cooked, "Mmmm, and that smells so good too. I hope you'll share with little old me." Kat stood on her tip toes and kissed her neck. Turning to the cabinets she pulled out a few plates and set them on the counter, she then began to set the table for them to eat at.

"You think I would have cooked something like this for just me even if I asked you to come over. PFFT, I would have just ordered something quick to eat and called it good." A chuckle released her mouth and she flips the bacon, with that being done she cracks some eggs and scrambles them around. Going back to Kat's comment she replies "I figured that when we get married I want you to feel as comfortable as possible here. I never want you to feel like you have to leave here because you don't like something in the house. I want to make memories with you and your little friend which is why there is a smaller bed next to ours in the room. This is your home as much as it is mine, so add to it as you see fit. All I ask is to keep it simple." A large number of eggs are done as she puts some in a bowl for Kat's tiny friend. Curbie didn't eat such a thing so she didn't bother with serving him. "Would you make some toast? The toast is on the counter over there and the butter is in the fridge. There is some orange juice in there too." Sam brings the hot pan to the table as she starts splitting the food evenly. "I figured that today we could do some wedding planning. Figure out what we want and how we are going to do it, who we are going to invite. Stuff like that. I have the day off today so now it a great time for me to do so." Putting the pan in the sink, Sam gets the butter and orange juice out with a few cups. She also starts to brew some coffee. 

Katoka felt a jolt of energy, wedding planning sounded like a lot of fun. She grabbed some bread and began placing it in the toaster, turning around after she pushed the bread down she asked, "Do you have any ideas yet? Cause I have a few, I might have been thinking of a few things already." She giggled nervously as she collected a spare plate to gather toast on. As she cooked a few more pieces of bread Kat joked and chatted with Sam, their conversation was mostly about quests and guild related things before she sat down with the toast ready.

"So I guess we should start with where are we going to have it?" the blonde picked up a piece of toast and began to butter it. "We could just try the guild hall, it would be big enough after all." she handed a the bread to her fiancé as she began to butter piece for herself.

Finally sitting to take a breather which is something she needed. She was up and moving since yesterday morning and her body was starting to feel it. Taking the toast with a yawn she nods at Kats idea. "The guildhall would be a great place because that is a special place for us all. I have my house right here for crying out loud." She chuckles a bit and takes a bite of her toast. "I was also thinking of wearing a tux, maybe a dark purple, ooh wait, no red..." she gets excited just talking about it. She looks Kat up and down now with a smirk. "I think that whatever color we decide, you should wear a cute little dress that matches my color." Sam thinks for a moment and realized right then that Katoka might want a traditional wedding...she then quickly says "Unless you want to do the whole white dress for both, I would be fine with either but this isn't a normal wedding...We are in a death game, living every day like it's our last. I just wanted to give this wedding our all. Have fun with it..." she realized then she was talking a lot, she chuckles nervously and says "Your thoughts lovely..." she begins to munch on her toast and a bit of bacon. 

"I think you should wear whatever you're comfortable with sweetie." Kat takes a bite of toast as she opens her inventory and pulls out a leather bound book and a pen. Opening it up to a fresh blank page she begins taking notes down. "I'm not sure if I want to wear a white dress or not, maybe I should go out and see what I can find. What do you want to do about food? I don't know any chiefs in game, do you? Oh and flowers, and do we want a theme?"

Katoka was beginning to move into her excessive planning mode like she did when preparing for a quest or raid. Between bites of food she listed off different color schemes, food menus, and music accompaniments. "Do we want to do the whole, 'Don't see the other person for the whole day before the wedding thing?' or are you ok with a few hours before hand? I know there is that whole bad luck thing and..."

Kat stopped and looked over at Sam, "I'm sorry, I went off a bit. This happens when I plan things."

Sam chuckles a bit as she pulls out a notebook and starts draughting down notes and asked question after question. Taking a sip of her coffee as she listens to Kat's planning mode activate. The last thing Kat says though catches her off guard though. Scooting her chair a bit closer to Kat's, she kisses her on the forehead saying "I wouldn't have you any other way Kit Kat. Besides I am glad you are coming up with these questions because after last night and no sleep, my brain is not functioning properly. We are in the together so let see...First question...Freya and Gaius I think would be our best bets for food. If I remember right Freya just completed her earning a living quest so she will be starting anytime. It would be good practice for her."

Tanking a bite of her eggs now she thinks of the answer to the next question. Flowers... "Roses would be simple, the color's of them should be a mix of our favorite colors. Make a few bouquets from them. The dress, I will help if you want, I don't really believe in the whole back luck thing. Simmone had a black cat soo..." Thinking about the whole theme thing now, "I think that if we had an actual theme wedding it would be all over the place. Maybe just a main color theme, colors that would blend together just right to make the table sets, banister and flooring look nice," having the Guildhall in mind for this planning. "We can use some of the empty rooms upstairs to get ready and have our Maid of Honors walk us down the stairs one by one. Have the prest or whoever doing it stands at the bottom of the stairs waiting." Sam was going on and on about her planning as the little hamster in her head starts spinning with idea's now.

"The three traditional Bride's mates and the one Maids of Honor for each of us sound legit. I feel as though because this is a girl wedding though that if by chance we want a guy friend to be standing up there with us, a Man mate??? I don't know what they are called, that would be fine with me too," she says laughing a bit at the thought. Sam pauses now and looks at Katoka. Biting her bottom lip a bit now saying "I have shared my opinions now your turn on all of the suggestions. I want to hear what you want, if anything thing is different then we will match our ideas together and blend them if we need to. I want this to be just as perfect for you too," she says as she sips her coffee again and eats some on her bacon.

"OH, I think that Shiina should be our Music play for songs and stuff. She actually has a great voice unless you have someone else in mind. All our familiars should be flower girls??? I am not sure if Curbie is male or female but it's all the same to me." Sam eats a bit more of her food with the ideas she had all out now, she was eager to hear what Kat wanted now.    

Katoka jotted things down as Sam spoke, adding things and crossing others out. "I'd like to wait for you to see the dress, I want it to be a bit of a surprise when you see me in it." she smiled before finishing up her food. "Color seems like a good idea, maybe a mash up of what we are most know for? Blue and red? I'll see who I can invite on my end, I definitely want Elora as my Maid of Honor." She continued to take notes as she spoke.

"Is there anything special you wanted in terms of food? Should we go chicken or beef? Chicken or fish? An open bar? Oh wait, alcohol doesn't really do anything here does it? Hmmm." Kat had turned to the next page already and was writing more down, "Wait who do we want to officiate and marry us? You think Raidou would? I don't really know him that well."

"I will have to look for something to wear as well, not sure on the whole suit thing yet. I could do a dress but it would have to be perfect. We will do the day wait thing before the wedding to make it spicy. Hmm," Sam thinks for a moment before saying, "The color theme of blue and red or maybe a little bit of black in the mixture. As for the food I am not really sure. Maybe a little of everything in appetizer form,' said with a small giggle. "I am not sure who would be authorized enough to wed us by I can ask Raidou. Not sure he would but it's worth trying. Your worth trying for." With a sigh, she moves a bit closer to Kat looking at her notes. Smiling she kisses her on the cheek. "This is fun, I thought it would have been stressful or something but I really love how we are on the same page about everything." Sitting, she pulls Katoka into a half hug as her other hand touches her cheek and moves her head slightly so Kat is looking at her now. Gazing into her eyes she says in a soft voice "I love you Katoka," it was then that she presses her lips to Kats closing her eyes.

Katoka kissed her back, feeling her body melt as she pressed herself into Sam. The kiss lasted a few moments before they pulled away from one another, "I love you too Sam." She smiled and rested her head on her shoulder, hugging her tightly. They hadn't been gone from one another for long but there was always that longing when they were apart. After a few minutes like that Kat finally straightened back up, "Alright, we have work to do. We can cuddle later." She booped Sam on the nose and turned her attention back to her notes, "Is there anything we're missing?"

Kat tapped her pen against her pursed lips as she thought, they had location, color scheme, music, food. "Oh, a guest list!" Turning the page in her book she made two columns and added their names at the top. She under hers: Freyd, Elora, and Ruler. "Um... I guess I really don't know that many people." she laughed awkwardly and passed the book to Sam.

She chuckles a bit as she gets handed the book. "Hmm," she says as she starts writing down the people she would with to invite. Simmone, Kasumi, Eruda, Freya, Haine, Raidou, Setsuna, Shiina..."Some might not come but these are the people that have helped me the most since I got here. Kasumi is just so sweet and I think she would enjoy something like this. Setsuna not so much I don't think but she was a big part of me getting Curbie so it's something I want her to enjoy I guess. Haine is fun and Raidou helped me into the guild. Eruda and Freya are a package, being twins and all but Eruda was there for me when no one else was and I owe her my life if I am being honest. Simmone...to be completely honest...I had a crush on her before I found you. Now she is just my trainer but I just thought you should know since we are still getting to know each other and I want you to know everything." Kissing Kat on the forehead now as she scoots closer. "Don't be mad please..." she hands the book to Kat and sets a hand on Kat's leg. "What else...Oh and just letting you know that watching you plan, it is very sexy..." giving a grin and biting her bottom lip now as she gazed at Kat, trying very hard not to jump her right now, as her face starts to turn a bit red.

Hearing Sam list off the numerous people she knew made Kat's head spin a bit. She didn't really know that many people, was it time for her to go out and socialize? Nah, there would be plenty of that at the wedding. Hearing her say she had a crush on someone however sent a small twinge of jealousy through her, though if they were being honest she should probably be as well. "I won't lie, I might have felt a bit of something there for a second. It wasn't anger though. If we're talking about crushes I had a bit of one on Ruler for a bit, and Vie who really isn't around anymore, it's nothing to worry about though. Ruler and I are just friends, we had a dinner date once but nothing became of it, as for Vie like I said she's not really around much anymore."

Hearing Sam say that about her planning made Kat blush, "It's not that sexy," she playfully shoved her, "we have to do this silly." She turned away a bit and bit her bottom lip, they had much to do but she was getting distracted again. "So my love, I noticed the rose petals in the room and such." she looked back and gave Sam a look that radiated lust despite her blushing embarrassment, "Did you have something planned?"

"It's not sexy says you... Plus don't we deserve a break? We have been at this for a couple of hours now and I haven't seen you for 2 days. The rose petals were a glimpse of a bigger picture for our wedding day if you must know. I will not reveal anything else," she says with a chuckle. Scooting closer to Kat now, she takes the notebook and closes it, setting it on the table. She leans down and kisses her neck saying in a whisper to her ear "Tell you don't want this too. Tell me to stop," as she kisses her shoulder softly and puts a hand on Kat's leg. "Tell me to stop and I will," as she trails her lips back to Kat's neck, to the cheek, and then to her lips. Giving a small peck, then another. For now, she was just fooling around but she really wanted this. It's been two days too long and she was looking forward to this, for when they saw each other again. "Tell me no..." as she nibbles on her ear whispering in it...   

Kat inhaled sharply at her fiancé's advances, her breathing quickening as she felt her breath on her ear. Feeling Sam's lips on her skin, her hand on her leg. A small moan escaped her lips and she looked at the woman next to her, biting her lip with pleading eyes. She wanted to be carried off into the room and let Sam do whatever she wanted more than anything right now. There was work to be done, but it could wait until later.

Kat quickly shut the book in front of her and grabbed Sam's face, pulling her in and kissing her deeply. She kept kissing, from her lips down her neck and stopping at her ear, "Damnit Sam," she breathed, "Just take me. I need you." She moaned louder this time in an attempt to let the woman know that she absolutely did NOT want to stop. "Will you carry me to bed?" she asked, her eyes credulous as she stroked Sam's cheek with her fingers.

Sam melts inside as she kisses her back. The heat between them was spiking and it was the only thing that was on Sam's mind right now. The moment that Katoka started reacting she quickly gets to her feet and swipes Kat up in her arms. Holding her tight, kissing her on the way to the room. Pushing the door open with her hip she sets Kat softly on the bed. Standing next to the bed above her, she takes her shirt off. Getting into the bed with her she dims the light and pulls the covers over the both of them, pulling her into a kiss now...

Time Skip for 3 hours...

Laying in bed now next to her lover. Turning to her side now looking eye to eye with Kat pulling the covers up slightly. Placing her hand gently on Kat's face saying in a soft voice. "I will never get tired of any of this. You will never be boring for me and that I can promise you." Giving her another small kiss she rolls to her back with a sigh. "So what are we going to do for our vows? Are we going to write them separately, together, or have the person that weds us give us a generic piece of paper? I much rather write them separately and keep them a secret till it comes time." Slightly glancing at Katoka as she pulls Kat closer and lays her small head against the inside of her shoulder holding her close. She kisses the top of her head while she tries to catch her breath from the cray fun time that they just had.

Edited by Sam

Katoka held her lover close, her head resting on her chest while she listened to her heartbeat. She smiled, this was what she loved most of all. Being together, holding, loving. Nothing else felt like it mattered when she was in Sam's arms. Kat moved back a bit, resting her head in a different spot so she could trail her fingers down Sam's sternum lightly, "If it's ok with you I'd like to write our own. It would make it more personal, and keeping them secret would make it more fun too." She let her lover pull her close and kiss her head, she intertwined her legs with hers in response. Now a mess of tangled limbs and messy hair they rested and held one another while exchanging small talk.

"I'm getting hungry again." Kat said as she bit down playfully on Sam's should like she loved to do when teasing her, she sucked lightly at her skin and looked up at her with pleading eyes. "If we don't eat I can't be held accountable for with happens next."

"Oh you most definitely can be held accountable," she says rolling, and half pinning Kat as she nibbles on her neck. "But then that means I can too," she says bringing her head up just a bit as she gazes into her eyes, smiling. "Your right though, shopping for dresses and my suit alone, making the vows with our own words and waiting to see each other and saying our vows till wedding day is perfect. It will make the day that much more special." Playfully nibbling on her ear now she quickly removes herself with a roll off the other side of the bed as to not be eaten by her Kit Kat. "I shall not be eaten alive," turning to Kat after getting her shorts back on, " At least not yet. Maybe later when getting the foods in our tummy wummy's. Write what we decided in the book of idea's then come help me cook something." She chuckles as she puts her shirt on and comes around the bed. Leaning down giving Kat a kiss, placing her fingertips against her cheek. Pulling away slightly saying "I love you more than anything thing in both worlds combined." Giving her another kiss she removes her lips, but lightly bites Kat's bottom lip before she leaves completely. A small chuckle and Sam walks faster to the kitchen so that she couldn't do anything back to her with playful revenge.

"I love you too Sam, you're the light in my life." Kat replied as she kissed her back. She let out a soft moan when Sam bit her lip and chased after her when she ran off, "Get back here you!" She giggled as they chased each other around before settling in the kitchen, "So what's on the menu love?" She asked as she propped her chin up on her hands and watch her, eager to gaze at her wife to be. She smiled warmly, having such a normal day here of all places was exactly what Katoka wanted. She stood up as Sam worked and stepped up behind her, hugging her from behind. "I love you. I can't say it enough times, there's no measure for this feeling inside me." she squeezed her around her middle and pressed her body against her back, "I'm going to make you mine and never let you go."