[F22-PP] Wedding Plans

Taking some eggs from the fridge she takes the frying small frying pan out. "I was thinking omelets. I know that it's a breakfast thing but it's what I am craving besides you right now." She lets Kat's words sink in as she takes a bowl out and breaks a few eggs inside it. Other things start to pop into her head that she has buried long ago. Whisking the eggs together she adds a dab of teriyaki sauce and a small amount of sugar. Blending them together, she turns the oven top on as she starts to frown a bit thinking about this. "There is one thing that I have not told you or anyone before..." She had not a clue why she was thinking about this now. Maybe it was the lack of sleep or something...Pouring the eggs in the pan the second it got warm. "I..." she struggles to put into words what she was trying to say...

Letting the eggs cook she places her back against the fridge closing her eyes now taking a deep breath. "I was supposed to be dead... I don't remember much because I was so young, but I remember me trying to cross the main road by myself..." she attends to the eggs as she takes some bacon bits from the cabinet and some cheese from the fridge. Keeping her eyes on the food as she slices some cheese. Placing some cheese slices on half of the cooked large round egg, she sprinkles some bacon bit on the same half and folds the eggs over covering what she just added. Letting it sit there for a moment she says "I was crossing the road and next thing I know I am being pushed out of the way and hear screaming. I..." taking a deep breath she takes the omelet of the hot pan now onto a plate... And starts the process again. "I remember turning a seeing a blond-haired boy laying in the ground, red liquid everywhere. At the time I was too young to understand." Staying silent for a while as her head began to spin a bit. She finished making the second and sets it on another plate. Digging out some forks now she takes the plates to the dining room table. "Seconds after I saw this there was a crowd that showed up blocking him from view. My mother ran to me, hugging me covering my eyes."

She cuts a piece of the egg just staring at her plate now. "I started 1st grade a week later and according to my mother, I was lashing out at everyone. This is when I started getting homeschooled. Given what just happened at the time, being so young I had not the first clue why I was doing what I was." Taking a small bite now she takes a deep breath. "This is when I got my first game system too, and by middle school, I was too involved in my games that I barely went to school. The few months that I did though I was getting straight A's. So I got my GED and road with my games that eventually consumed my life." Sam leans back in her chair now, letting it all sink in for her and Kat. 

Katoka listened, she felt her chest tighten with emotion as her love told her about her brush with death. When she finished she placed a hand over her wife-to-be's and squeezed it, "Thank you for tell me that. I'm sorry you had to experience something so traumatic." Kat brought Sam's hand up to her mouth and she kissed it lightly. "Some so young, well anyone really, should never have to experience something like that. But you were given a gift you know? That boy, he... He gave you second chance to experience life. Granted we are stuck here, but we can experience it together."

Kat smiled sweetly, but she was holding back tears from the pain she was feeling for Sam. She didn't want her to hurt, or to be upset, she just wanted her to be happy. She took the brunette's face in her hands pulled her in to a soft kiss, letting a few tears fall down her own cheeks. "I don't want you to hurt my love. I'm so sorry." she wiped her face and let out a half sob half laugh. "My descent into becoming a hermit was nothing as traumatic. I'll share it with you in a bit more detail if you want."

Katoka sat back and took a deep breath before she began.

"It was in middle school. There was this boy I thought I liked at the time and he liked to play video games. I figured, 'what a great way to get someone to like you, just adopt the same hobby'. So I started playing a few games. I actually ended up really liking them, but I got so passionate that it kind of freaked him out. When I told him that he could do so much more damage with a specific armor set that he didn't know about he called me a freak." Kat nervously rubbed on of her arms with her hand, "Then my close friend at the time, she started making fun of me. Soon the whole class after that. So I stopped talking to them. I shut them all out and when I went on the high school I picked one where I was sure I wouldn't run into any of them again."

Taking a bite of her eggs she chewed and swallowed to collect her thoughts. "In high school I kept my distance, only making one or two friends that I wasn't really close to. I never attended any clubs. After school I went straight home to play games until late at night. I had one ore two close friends online but even then they were who knows where out there. My anxiety was my downfall. It kept me from doing a lot. My parents friend to help, they really did." She chuckled a bit, "They tried to get me to take dance classes, but I ended up moving on to more Hip Hop based ones. So I can break dance, and do a few other things." she covered her mouth as she chuckled again, remembering the dance off they had with the elves. "It came in handy for once in my life and it was so fun and ridiculous."

Katoka looked back to Sam and reached out grabbing her hand again, "We can be ourselves with one another. We can share and talk and laugh and cry. When we get out of this game game, we can do it all again, together." She kissed her softly again, "And if you'll let me, I can take you out and into the world so we can experience it together."

She thought about it for a moment and if given the chance she would have done the same. She feels a bit on edge thinking about this moment because the more she thought about it the more details she remembered. Sam being older now thinks of the question of why me? or what makes me so important that made me live and that kid have to die? She wanted to let that family know how sorry she was but, to be honest it wasn't entirely her fault for her being so young. She couldn't decide if she should put the blame on herself or if it was just something that fate chose to make happen. She sat back in her seat not really having an appetite now. 

Listening to Kat's story she takes her orange juice taking a sip. She thought about how those kids were so rude to her for just planning out something inside a game. Caring about what armor she had for better use of her time and protection. "Those people were stupid. They could not accept the fact that you were better at the game than they were. They were butt hurt that you figured out what they couldn't. I bet you that after you lost connection with them they got that armor." She was saying this out of the experience. "I had a group of friends that I hung out with on every game I played and to be honest I was the brains of the operations. They would fail to make smart decisions and I was always the one to make calls of what they should have been doing and gave them advice on what they should be wearing because it made them better at the game. When this game came out we decided to meet in the main town to play but they never showed. To this day I still have not a clue what happened to them, but I feel like they actually ditched me because I came off too bossy to them or something."  

"I really do feel like in another lifetime if we met, we would have been good together. You had the same issues with your friend as I didn't with mine. They wouldn't open their minds to the fact that we might have been right. They couldn't get over the fact that they weren't game smart like us," she slightly giggles at this thinking how stupid people can be these days. "I love that we think the same way when it comes to that stuff." 

"You will have to show me some moves later, I am sure I will be terrible at it but I am willing to try if you teach me." Kat gives her a kiss and pulls away slightly. Sam pulls her back into the kiss after she says some caring words. A very passionate kiss that lasted a good few minutes. Somehow Kat ended up on her lap... "I would love nothing more than share every waking moment with you." Hold Kat's face softly with both her hands now saying this.

After cooling off for a moment, she moves Kat back to the couch next to her and feeds her some eggs. "Do you mind if I invite a friend over? I would love for you to meet her, she is one of the bride's mates. Her name is Haine." She eats some eggs herself and feeds Kat more as they were starting to get cold. The mood had lightened a bit as she was feeling more herself now actually talking about everything. It was really refreshing.

Kat looked up at her love from her lap, she always managed to end up there somehow. She closed her eyes and gave her a kiss on her cheek, wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "I know of Haine, we went on Traveler together. She is sweet and likes food like me." she said into Sam's neck before she kissed it lovingly. She felt her heart beat quicken again, being this close to Sam made her mind a scrambled mess all the time. She felt her hand wander, sliding up Sam's shirt to cup her chest, "We should heave enough time for her to get here to play a bit, though we can't take too long." She kissed up Sam's neck and lightly bit at her earlobe, quickly repositioning her self so that she was straddling her lap and facing her fully.

Breathing heavy with a wild look in her eyes Kat pleaded with her, "Hurry and send the message," she unbuttoned the top of her jeans, "but we can't get fully undressed." She smirked, her tone issuing a challenge she was sure Sam could manage.

Sam leans back on the couch as she feels Kat move back onto her lap. The little sweet kissed against her, and the hand up her shirt. Sam could feel her skin crawl, the warmth and heat she felt within her. Even though they just got out of bed not even 3 hours ago she wanted more. Kat was making her want more...The teasing was real...Sam sighs a bit with the attention she was being given. "Okay, okay, give me just a sec then..." She opens her HUD up quickly and messages Haine saying:

To: Haine

I need to ask you something, come to my house it is right next to the guildhall. It's hard to miss...

With a chime of her HUD, the message was sent. Shutting her HUD down she pulls Kat into a kiss now with passion. Sam flips Kat onto the couch now. Kat's back placed against her soft couch as Sam kisses her. This continues for a good 20 minutes before she hears on knock on the door. Sams first instinct was to flip the couch backwards. Hiding behind the couch trying to get Kat's pants back up and Sams shirt back on as she hears the door creak open and a voice. Sam can't help but giggle a bit like the rush to get presentable again was happening so fast. After a few seconds, she peaks just her head over the flipped couch now staring at the door. Her face was flustered. "Sorry I wasn't expecting you so soon,"  

Amber eyes stared longingly at the brilliant stone affixed on her finger. Time went on in the blink of an eye, days seemingly longer despite being so little. A woman once ecstatic and so on cloud nine to focus on much else had finally grounded herself to reality, enough to at least perform the daily grind. Her engagement to Kiluia took a little getting used to, but there was no rush to set a date. She just knew her big day was around the corner, but it was hard to be sure when with all these distractions. She thought once or twice to push the topic with the boss raid impending. God forbid anything happened to separate them. She wouldn't live it down if she had any regrets.

In opportune moment, a chime disrupted her thoughts. A message from a comrade from so long ago. She perked a brow and matched the name to a face. Ah yes, the eccentric brunette she'd accompanied on a fishing trip, half a year ago...? A slight bit of concern and then intrigue followed at the urgency of the message. Why decline with all this time on her hands?

She spared a glance at the cub beside her foot, rolled onto his back on the plush mat. Some unearthly snore escaped him. Guess it would be a trip all by her lonesome. Haine slipped into a comfortable tunic set and brushed her locks into a half-up ponytail. Presentable enough.

Knuckles rapped against the door to Sam's cottage. A moment, and no sign of anything other than a faint giggle and some rustling. She perked a brow and contemplated. "Um, yahoo, Sam?" She tentatively cracked the door ajar and stepped in. Lo and behold, there was a couple, scantily clad, running for cover behind a flipped over sofa. A bright flush crept up the woman's cheeks as she stood there, mouth gaped. "O-Ooh. Please continue. I'll come back another time, y-yeah?" A series of awkward chuckles escaped her lips. She hadn't looked long enough to identify the blonde woman beside Sam. She slipped behind the door and closed it shut, palm placed over her mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

One minute Kat and Sam were in the midst of passion, the next she was on her back with Sam struggling to put her pants onto her. Stifling a laugh she buttoned herself up and pulled her sweater back on. She noticed that neither her bra or panties managed to make it back on so she quickly stuffed them into her inventory before popping her head back up, "Haine! Hi! You sure got her quick, it's great t-to see you again!"

Katoka's face was flush with embarrassment as she stood up and attempted to flip the couch back over, "No need to leave! We just got a bit uhh, distracted from the task at hand." She looked to Sam to signal her to say something as well. "I uh, hope you've been well. It's been a while since we've seen one another! The fight with the diamond dragon baby if I remember correctly?" Katoka was rambling at this point, trying to steer conversation away from the fact that Haine had probably seen more of the two of them than she had ever wanted to see.

Sam puts a balled fist calmly to her mouth and clears her throat. Trying the best she could to be serious she says "When you love someone your actions and thoughts become frisky...???" Was that the right words...Sam couldn't help but start to chuckle as she helps Kat pick the couch up and quickly picks up the loose clothing laying around. With a swish of her hand, they go into her inventory for safekeeping.  Picking up Kat now she moves around to the other side of the couch and sits with Kat comfortably on her lap. "Please Haine sit," there was a chair next to the fireplace that Sam placed there before Kat even showed up. 

Being completely serious sow she says "When you find love in a place like this you need to keep it. Katoka walked right into my life and without a second thought, I knew she was the one." She kisses Kat on the cheek softly, before glancing at Haine again. "It is not easy to make friends for me and that day at the lake got me thinking about what I was really missing. Kat and I are getting married and I want you to be one of my brides mates. Will you do me the honor and join me by my side at our wedding, Haine?" Cuddling Kat closer to here now she waits for a response. 

• 2 weeks later...

A chorus of interjections prompted the woman to hesitantly crack the door ajar. Similar to the other two, her face flushed a beet red. "...Hah, a little early was I? Sorry for killin' the mood." She waved sheepishly and stepped in, closing the main door shut. Back pressed against it and she cast her attention to the others as they spoke. Slight amusement painted her lips in the form of a knowing smile, seeing the flipped over couch now upright. What a lovely pairing, although at the expense of a rather awkward discovery. 

"Mmm, I've been swell. We should fight more of those sometime, yeah?"

She fixed her gaze at a painting on the wall as the others made haste to tidy the living space. Sam ushered the bluenette to the living space. The woman sunk into a cozy chair by the fireplace. The warmth of the flames radiated on her skin, like a soft, cozy blanket. A soft sigh of content, then she glanced at Sam. A moment of silence exchanged and Haine felt acclimated with her surroundings.

Haine's lips curved at Sam's sentiments towards Katoka. The gesture and gaze exchanged between the two radiated a deep sense of adoration. "That's beautiful..." She clasped her hands together and folded them in her lap. "I'm happy for you two." A moment later, her eyes widened. Weddings were few and far between in her circle. She could only recall one in her time here, years ago. "Oh! Now this made my day." A vibrant smile met her eyes and she scooted her chair closer. "You don't have to ask twice. I'd love to." 

A wave of excitement overtook the woman. With the nature of this world, nods to a normal life livened things up. "This is exciting news! Two couples to wed within the guild." She covered her mouth as an expression of joy, a glimpse of an ornate ring on her hand. "Ah, I've been meaning to get married sometime soon too." She toyed with her ring as she spoke. "We haven't figured out a date, but..." she cleared her throat. "The boss raid is impending, and preferably sometime before that, just in case, yanno?" Haine scratched her chin. Lovely news turned into a slightly awkward revelation. Two weddings nose to nose. That wasn't something she anticipated.

Edited by Haine
  • 4 weeks later...

Katoka sat, her back straight and poised as Haine and Sam talked. She was still embarrassed after her walking in on them after all. The thought of the approaching boss raid made her look down at the coffee table in front of them. She was worried about her friends and the other frontliners that were risking their lives for their freedom. The thought of her not being able to contribute made her clench her fists quietly in frustration. Letting out a quiet breath, she closed her eyes and calmed her nerves with the techniques her sensei had taught her.

"I'm going to go make us some tea." she said standing up, "Please excuse me." Kat made her way to the kitchen to put the kettle on. This day was supposed to be about planning a wonderful day for them, so why was she feeling so frustrated about something so trivial? She bit her lip in frustration as the doubt crept into her mind again.

• 1 month later...

It was clear that this conversation about the front lines hit a soft spot for Katoka. Why else would she just excuse herself from the topic. Sam quickly gets up and walks to the kitchen as well. She talks loud enough for Haine to hear as she walks behind Katoka and sets her hands on her shoulders. "I know that the players in the front-lines are risking their life, but it's so that we don't have to. This life that we build here will follow us in the outside world and I for one don't want to waste a single bit of it." Sam sets her chin on Kat's head softly while she makes tea. An idea pops into Sam's head as her eyes light up. "Lets do a double wedding. Half the guild hall can be decorated how you and Kiluia want, and the other side can be what me and Kat want. It would look oddball, but it could work. It would save us a lot of trouble with well... Everything. What do you guys think?" Sam gets all excited about the thought, hoping that they would oblige on the idea.

The moment grows tense, with Katoka stepping away, leaving Haine and Sam to their chatter. Haine leans back in her seat and crosses her legs. The topic shifts to a darker note, to that of the front lines and all of the risks involved. Haine was soon to be among those ranks, she was aware of the precautions. For all the inner turmoil that exists, Haine wants some semblance of normalcy and peace. She can still have something beautiful among this mess. "Beautifully said, Sam," Haine starts, tilting her head. She feels the chair's soft fabric against her head. The proposition of a double wedding would be outlandish, were it not for the circumstances now. It had more meaning now and it made sense to have a double wedding. There was a sense of unity to it, something so beautiful and profound. Haine would feel relaxed having a bigger wedding to evade the fact she had barely any connections nowadays. "And I like that idea," Haine adds. "I think it'll be fun!"

Sam's chin resting atop her own head made Kat pout a bit, but she smiled knowing her lover was doing it to comfort her. The thought of a double wedding hadn't occurred to the samurai, but it was something she could get behind. Turning around she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed Sam on the cheek, "A double wedding." Her words were thoughtful, she leaned around to look back into the living room with a grin on her face, "I think it will be amazing. Let's put on a wedding for all of us that will make even Raidou shed a tear or two."

The sound of the teakettle whistling made Katoka jump for a moment, she turned around and removed it from the burner quickly and began preparing something for the three of them. She placed a hand on Sam's arm and asked her for a few things here and there, enjoying her help and overall presence with her in the kitchen. After a few moments the two of them returned with a teapot, three mugs, and some various treats on a tray.

"Now, shall we talk shop ladies?"

Vanity tag: @Raidou

Sam helps bring the treats to the table and sits next to Kat. Her blood was boiling with excitement with the entire conversation. Taking a sip of the tea she poured, she sets it down on the table. "I don't know about that. Raidou seems like a huge hard ass. It doesn't seem like anything effect the guy." She leans back on the love seat and opens her HUD sending a message to Raidou.

Would you help tie the knot between 2 couples. I know it's an odd question to ask, but you are the first I thought of.

A few moments later a response from Raidou comes back...

I am hardly a suitable candidate for such a thing, Freyd was a pastor so see if he can handle the vow.

Sam gives a small huff as she starts to send a message to Freyd. She didn't know Freyd that well and only in passing and that meeting did she talk to him, but she starts to send the message anyway.

Raidou asked me to ask you if you could help Merry (me and Katoka) and (Haine and Kiluia). We are doing a double wedding. Are you interested in the job. I can pay you?

A response back after a couple minutes

(Freyd's Response to the message): Flinching at the offer of pay, Freyd waves a gloved hand in dismissal.  It was too quick to tell whether any insult took purchase, and it surely passed quickly even so.

Of course, though I might have to dig up my old cassock.

"YES" Sam says after reading the message. "Freyd will be our Pastor. It is odd to think that someone of that caliber could be someone like that..." but who was Sam to judge... Sam says almost confused, but goes with it. Another thing crossed off their list of things to do. Another message sent to Freyd saying:

Thank you so much. It will be taking place at the Firm Anima Guild Hall. The date is still unknown, but it will most likely be after this next floor boss is destroyed. I will let you know an exact date when it's set.

(Freyd's Response to the message): Freyd gently pressed a clenched fist against an opposing, open palm.  His cowl nodded, lingering at the lowest point to signify respect.  It wasn't his way to squeal or jump about with excitement.  Those sorts of things were better left to Elora, Katoka and the like.  Was it humility?  A near-silent sniffle from beneath the black of his hood suggested that she might actually have found a chink in his stoic cloak.  "Thank you."  When his head lifted once more, a genuine and grateful smile had splayed itself upon his normally dour features.  This meant something to him.

No response comes back but she was sure that he got the gist. She shuts her HUD down now and takes another sip of tea. "So what shopping... What are we going to wear. I think because of my height I should be wearing a purple Tux?? I don't know though... And the decorations of color schemes. What were your thoughts on them Haine?" She sets a hand on Kat's leg, smiling at Haine.

@Freyd @Raidou

Edited by Sam
  • 1 month later...

Several hours pass as the girls discuss their plans. They manage to coordinate themes, as well as color schemes that while different still manage to blend together smoothly. With the location being the guild hall it was easy to plan where things would take place since they all had visited the location been there fairly regularly. The sun was beginning to set when Haine decided to take her leave, they all hugged and said their goodbyes. Kat settled into the couch and let out a tired breath.

"I didn't realize how much there was to planning a wedding. I'm beat." she slid from an upright position, falling sideways onto the cushions with a fwump. "Do you think we'll get everything done before... The fight?"

She felt nervous again, like maybe making so many plans when something so serious is approaching was in bad taste. Then again, weddings were happy, and might give people something to look forward to.

Sam gives out a sigh of relief as she was able to finally relax her thinking brain into a more neutral variant. Pulling Kat softly to lay across her lap saying "I think that if we put our minds to it we can. Plus, it will give the people we are inviting something to live on for. A light inside the darkness of this hell." Sam rubs her hand softly against Kat's cheek. Looking sincerely into her lover's eyes, "I hate that we have to wait though. I don't want to spend another moment without you being my wife." She brings Katoka further up almost like a rag doll and cradles her in the warmth of her arms. A finger to Kat's chin to raise slightly, to gaze into her eyes. " I know that every day is worth living for me while you are in it. Friends, they are one thing, but you are what really keeps me going. You my sweat, are what keeps me wanting to live in this world. You are the light in my dark."

All the sad talk about the battle that has yet to happen, and with Haine in the same room, she didn't get a chance to say what she really wanted to. Now that they were alone, she was given that chance. Sam pulls her into a hug now. One hand on the back of Kats head, the other on her mid back. She closes her eyes to saver this feeling in her chest. She really had no idea what she would do now that she had Kat and just one day lost her. Was this what true love felt like...

Kat felt the warmth and love in Sam's embrace. She wrapped her arms around her soon to be wife and rested her head on her chest. She felt content being here, wrapped in her lovers arms, she almost didn't want it to end. After several minutes she turned her head up and kissed Sam lightly on the lips, "If we stay like this much longer I'm going to fall asleep. Let's deal with these dishes first and then we can go cuddle in bed." She wriggled out of Sam's arms and stood up, stretching a bit before gathering up the mess from their planning session.

Piling what she could on the tray she hefted it up and started off to the kitchen, "Come on now, if we hurry maybe I can give you a surprise." She giggled and continued into the kitchen with a playful skip in her step. Katoka placed tea tray on the counter and began running the water in the sink to warm it up.

With a sigh, she lets her lover go. The sink starts to run as Sam started to gather the other dishes laying around. Juggling the rest of the dishes in her hands, she sets them carefully on the extended counter top. Putting a plug in the sink, allowing them to soak the dishes that were sticky enough to do so. "Do you think it will always be like this. Doing dishes together, but never being home until the brink of nightfall. As it sits right now we only have time to sleep and wake up before we are both gone again." Wrapping her arms around Kat's tiny frame turning off the water while the dishes bubble in the hot water. Kissing her neck, in soft words, "Every time I see you I just want to jump you. It's not that I don't love it, I just want to see us go further than that, if you know what I mean. I want to know your friends, and I want you to know mine... I want to have -friend get togethers- and fight next to you. I want so much that I am unsure if I can place them all into words. I want you a part of my world, not just you looking in through an invisible window." She begins to wash the dishes now hoping that Katoka got somewhat of what she was trying to say.

Kat let out a soft sigh as Sam kissed her neck while holding her from behind, she was right about their time table. If was difficult for either of them to spend much more than the short time at the beginning and end of their days together, sometimes it was less than that. The blonde picked up the dishes that her lover washed and began to rinse them off before placing them gingerly into the drying rack nearby before she spoke.

"I think that right now things are a bit hectic for everyone. Once things settle down I'm sure it will be much easier for use to find time to do tons more together. I would also love to meet your friends and for you to meet mine, though I really only have two other than you." She stood on the tips of her toes to kiss her on the cheek before taking a plate to rinse off. "Couples in the real world have the same problems too. Sometimes they get busy with work and don't get as much time together, but they make the time when they can. Just remember Sam, I love you and I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else."

• 4 weeks later...

"I suppose your right, you are the only real relationship that I have had. There was this one boy, but nothing seemed to even come of it. I was never sure why and I always just thought it was me. Like I did something wrong. You, being part of my world now makes me the happiest I have ever been and I wouldn't want to do anything to mess that up." Finishing up the dishes as her mind raised around the fact that this other person that she knew could have been something. Kat was all she knew, and she was really happy, but she couldn't help to think that this other person could have been something more if that chance had only come up. Sam smiles as she dries her hands. 

As Kat finishes the last dish and sets it in the tray, Sam pulls her into her arms. "If what you say is true about the whole busy thing and not able to see each other much them, we must make the most of the time we have now. It might help us figure out how to do just that in the real world." Placing a hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes with a smile. "Soon we will be married and even if it is just in the game, I would never have it any other way. I will find you in the real world and it will be just the same but better. With that I can promise that I will make every day with you, the happiest moments of both our lives. The surprises will never stop, and each day that we spend here together, getting to know one another will make it that much easier in the real world to be with each other." Closing her eyes and giving her a kiss that seemed to last more that she expected. Pulling away slightly to look into Kat's eyes she whispers, "Lets go to the room now," Kat just smiles and nods. Sam quickly grabs her hand and they rush to the room, to do what they have been waiting to do all day...

Thread Complete:
Katoka:
3 SP? (Event bonus that was active when we started this?, 2 Pages)
400 col (800/2 per page)

Sam:
3 SP? (Event bonus that was active when we started this?, 2 Pages)
400 col (800/2 per page)