[SP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> A Nicholas Flamel Impression

"Hello Dear, I see you are in need of a profession, may I interest you in Alchemy?" She smiles sweetly and leaves her tent, a small vial of rainbow colored liquid pulsating in her hand. "Now, I know it may seem very sciencey and scary, but I believe you can do it! And I hope you feel the same way." She beckons the player into her tent to show them the way she crafts, her movements are very elegant and precise, her age shows that she is very wise in what she is doing. "Now, I can teach you all about it sweety, but I seem to have ran out of some of my precious materials to give you a how-to on crafting, would you be a dear and run off to get me some? I think all I need is five, and I can help you on your way!" She smiles a sweet smile, she seems to be happy someone wants to follow in on her noble profession.

Plini was just looking for something to do that is related to what he is capable of, dabbling with toxic materials. In his unwanted stay in Aincrad, Plini caught scents that make him wretch and others that make him fall asleep. He saw mobs that secrete venom as players fought them and others seem to use some kind of chemical to enhance their capabilities in battle. This was fascinating and he wanted to know how it's done and he found it in this tent, well he didn't really enter. 

He nodded as the woman who goes by the name Evangeline told him that she'll teach him if he looks for materials. "Are you related to Zackariah?" he asked as he turn around and see where he can start gathering materials. A simple task but Plini was sure of how RNG works in this game, especially to players like him who still haven't gotten their hands on some nice equipments.

1295938816_images(31).jpeg.fdc3da90756da8c9ef538f85adea4703.jpeg

Plini
  | HP: 40/40 | EN: 4/4
  | ACC: 0 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | LD: 0

Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Destrezas
    - A weirdly curved weapon, While it resembles a scimitar at first glance, the spikes that are placed as designs on the hilt act as a failsafe should the blade itself fail. 
    - Vanity weapon
  • Urchin Jacket
    -- Lined with designs as if it yellow colored paint dripped on it, the Urchin Jacket is enough to keep the wearer warm and sometimes the yellowish marks and stains act like a warning
    to others like a defense mechanism.
    -Vanity Light Armor
  •  

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

•  

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 0/0

1. One-Handed Curve Sword| Passive | RANK 1/5

[Extra]

•  

Consumed Buffs

Hide contents
  •  

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  
  • 5 weeks later...

ID: 181475 LD: 11 [no materials found]

A disappointment that is still measurable but he didn't like it. Plini looked around him to see patches of dirt healing, he did all that a few minutes ago. He was digging through the dirt as if he was looking for a spider to fry and eat. He had no idea what the alchemist would need for crafting so the first thing that came to his mind was to dig some roots, and gather some herbs that fits the description of being "herbal" and call it a day.

That wasn't the case though. He looked around and saw poisonous plants, stabbed the ground and flung the dirt up only to find nothing. Maybe a try on combat? a killed animal would definitely yield something but would it be helpful for the alchemist? He could only hope. He picked up his sling bag and curved sword and began venturing in an open field, find some boar or larger than normal insects and see if he can hold his own against them.

Edited by Plini