Looking for assistance for Project <SAORPG_The_Game>

Hey everyone! I've been playing around with RPGMAKER VX ACE for a while now, and I'd like to make a full blown attempt at an actual, start to finish game. Morg had suggested I try making one for our site, about our site, and Mina encouraged me to give it a shot as well. So that's what I'll be doing. I'll be handling most of the development, but there are a few things that I need assistance with. Namely: tilesets, animations, artwork and sprites. That's why I'm making this thread right here. I wanted to see if there was anyone in our community who has any skill in pixel art and/or digital art, who is willing to help me out by creating textures and graphics not present in the game maker by default. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once the ball starts to get rolling, and I'm 100% sure I can do this, I'll make another thread. This thread will be for anyone who wants to participate in the game's development by requesting their primary OR alt character be added in (format will be included for personality, etc.), as well as ideas for main storylines and/or side quests.

If you're interested in helping me out, please reply in this thread and tell me which of the following you'd like to help me with.

• Sprites (visible characters on the screen and in combat)
  • Tilesets (graphics & textures. The visual representation of the map including grounds, buildings, etc.)
  • Animations (used in events as well as visual flair for combat)
  • Battlers (monsters basically. Does not have to be pixel art)