[F6-SP] Intentions made crystal (Calming the Soul)

As quickly as the first is absorbed adding its strength to her own, she spins the weapon in her clutches and finishes ascending the mountain. As she walks Celeste ushers open her menu and shifts the tracking target to the other removed from the board. "Calming the soul, sure buddy. What a beautifully vague name for a quest where I will undoubtedly just be smashing something to pieces." She chuckled at the thought, whoever had put so much work into data shells that were filled with loot like candy as if most players would pay attention to what they looked like or said before smearing them all over the ground in a pile of coins. Cresting the hill as one of the many storms of floor 6 rested and faded at her back, a glance to clear blue water as it rushed down a fall. "Let's try this concentration. I am alone and easy for the picking. Try me on for size." Celeste spat as she took to the stone and a slight smile formed on the corner of her mouth.

Celeste Consumes Immolation 1 (T1/Unique) - Thorns 10

Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Spoiler

Celeste - The Crimson Tide
Level: 1
HP: 20/20
EN: 2/2

Stats:
Damage: 6
Mitigation: 18
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Adrenaline Billhook [T1/2HBA/Perfect] - Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Red Woven Wave - Stampede [T1/Light Armor/Perfect]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Platinum Buckle [T1/Trinket/Perfect]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Battle Axe [Rank 1]

Battle Ready Inventory:
Spring (The Four Seasons) [T1/Support Song/Perfect] - Familiar Sight*1
Berry Crumb Bars [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3*1
Raspberry Smoothie [T1/Dessert/Perfect] - Loot Dice 3 *2
The Stars Collide [T1/Salve/Perfect] - Pheromone*1
Immolation [T1/Unique] - Thorns 10*2

Edited by Celeste

Taking a seat at the foot of the falls, she is convinced it wasn't operating properly. But a single given voice back as if paying her an answer shows that she was already traversing the halls that were her own mind. Anyone that found her know would see her in a trance, as if asleep and for the first time almost relaxed and peaceful. But as she seeks out the face attached to the disembodied voice she receives no further response.

"It isn't because you only reply and don't give me any direction." Celeste speaks mentally into the vacuum, a perfect copy of her real surroundings. "Why should I offer you any assistance, you are in my domain, seeking demons beyond your control. You took this quest without knowing what you were meddling in. I fail to see you being prepared for this."

A pause and a snicker. "Please who the hell do you take me for? If this is your domain, I'll just burn it all down until you show that mug of yours."

The gambit and threat work, the false waterfall drains out. It reveals a path and a door behind where the water was roaring. A huge pair of black double doors with ring pull handles. "Better." Celeste barks as she clasps the rings of brass and heaves back. A tussle and twist cast a handful of debris from the weight before they slide open. Inside a corridor that quickly becomes black after a few feet. Releasing the entrance and heading in, her vibrant red hair becoming dampened the moment she clears the sunlight. Without warning the doors to move on their own, slamming shut behind her and casting everything into darkness. She was in her own head now, and it was a dark place. This was where all of her regrets and fears would hide away out of view, waiting for her to wash them clean. Through her own brand of signature violence.

Drawing the weapon up with the intention to strike first, she'd not allow them a rebuttal. The sudden flash of red creates light but only for a moment, showing it was almost a cavern and not made of stone. Running her left hand on the wall, using her sense of feeling to know where she was going. Trailing deeper and deeper into the confines of her own mind. Her footsteps ring down the length of the place, being the only sound that plays here. The falls, however, that white noise was faint but still present. It had yet to dawn on her she was walking in her own head, still sitting there literally. Her axe dragging behind her, grinding helped calm her nerves. The silence in here deafening and disheartening, even to the girl with enough determination to spare. The narrow walkway begins to become wider as if coming to a head.

The hallway continues to widen before it halts in a central chamber, an array of four doors that mirrored the entrance. "The hell is this supposed to be?" Celeste remarks as the place is suddenly lit with a ring of torches in an eerie purple fire. "At least I can see." Eyeing them and her own surroundings, notably, there were no hostiles in view. A tussle of her red locks, as she shifts close to the one furthest to the left. Mentally she decides to just inspect them all in sequence. From what she knew, this was all foreign. The only thing described was using the skill from the Gemini at the foot of the falls, all of this shit was uncharted territory. Reaching for the first handle and heaving a bit to get it to start to move, placing the axe in her right over her shoulder and behind her head.

It rattles as it shifted and pushed by the crimson clad chick, as she peers through the frame lays nothing more than a bare chamber that mirrors the first. The difference is it leads into a pocket rounded with no corners. Like an arena. As her feet break into the threshold, the place lights with the same sconce held torches. Amethyst light fills the place up, A single sinister scowl and laughter riddle the chamber in an echo.

"What's so funny?" Celeste inquires, dropping the head of her toted axe into the floor with a flash of sparks as it lands. "You were foolish to come here, so abysmally low and weak." The disembodied voice taunts. "A number? That was supposed to stop me." The redhead offers a laugh of her own. "Nursing the thought of an early grave, aren't we dear?" The twist at the end causes a pause as her eyes narrow.

Edited by Celeste

"Shut up and fight." Celeste barks to the chamber with visible ire, the torch flicker. Shadows beneath them swell in the center. Conjoining with hallow whispers like a chorus of discontent. They pool together at the nexus and gain shape. "If we must." It splits in twain, forming an array of other females she recognized. "You lot? Thought we understood each other." Celeste remarks toward the clearly equally flamboyant girls.

Her old 'friends', ones that she had to keep in check as head of their little pack of bullies. Always vying for attention and attempting to backstab one another, to assert dominance over the others. Such was it to be a high school girl. "Guess I just need to spank your asses again." Celeste quips with a grin, as they mirror it back to her drawing grim tools of their own. She was outnumbered, but knew full well she could take them. She'd forced them into servitude before, what would make now any different.

Edited by Celeste

As quick as the fray began, she slams a crimson weapon with every ounce of her strength. "I knew you always wanted to be in control!" She shouts as she cleaves the phantom down the center, causing a spray of data and a small impact crater. The other three shriek and attempt to build distance, and with a twist of her face. A smile stuck to her lips as she responds. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted to defeat me? You never could, could you?" Celeste knew how to control these idiots, they were her troupe after all. They divide, the cowardly one hides, the Bitch eyes her and sizes her up. "None of you ever had what it takes to be me, know your place." The redhead spat dragging a grim harvest from the floor in a sharp peel. "You could never replace me, not a single fucking one of you. I am sure without me you're lost as the day I found you. I made you."

[x2] Smash vs. Alpha Replacement

ID# 181243 results: Battle: 5+3=8, Hit vs. Alpha Replacement dealing 6x2=12-2=10 DMG

ID# 181244 results: Battle: 2-1=1, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181245 results: Battle: 2-1=1, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181246 results: Battle: 6-1=5, Missed vs. Celeste!

Players:
Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
Alpha Replacement (First Demon) | HP:5/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2
The Bitch | HP:5/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2
The Weakling | HP:5/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2
The Traitor | HP:5/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

Lifting the cleaver up and tossing it over her shoulder, the big head causing her shoulders to shift from the weight. She eyes the obviously dyed hair of the blonde, the one that always had a witty remark to make after every command. "Come on, come at me." Celeste goads, a single dagger point is driven into her back. The traitor. "I always knew you'd try to stab me in the back." She quipped reaching for her wrist and pulling it free, a single red trail as it shifted out of her frame. Albeit the same size, she felt as though she was standing above the memory. The girl was always beneath her. "But I didn't expect it to be literal." Celeste remarks shoving her back causing her to stumble and fall on her backside. "Say something, I thought you all wanted this. You could beat me remember? Wheres that confidence? Did I just cut it in half?" The redhead covers her mouth and chuckles.

Basic Attack [x1] vs. The Bitch

ID# 181247 results: Battle: 2+3=5, Missed vs. The Bitch, -2 EN

ID# 181248 results: Battle: 2-1=1, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181249 results: Battle: 2-1=1, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181250 results: Battle: 9, Major Critical dealing 4-18=1 DMG to Celeste!

Players:
Celeste | HP:19/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Bitch | HP:5/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

The battle axe on her shoulders lights a kindle with red light, washing her back with lantern-like light. "Don't waste my time." Celeste warned as she rushed down her original target. A single blow causes the blonde to spiral and drops her weapon, a rattle of it on the stone as she tumbles. Weakened and damn near dead, Celeste places a single foot on the scum. Pushing her heel into the torso of the torso, upon the red line drawn on its frame. Forcing the wound to swell and twist beneath her step, a grim smile smeared across Celeste's face. Another pathetic attack from the brunette, the one that liked trying to stab her in the back both in here and out. "Just don't learn do you?" Celeste leaves this one in, with it trapped in her frame she was more than ready to drop the hammer on the little sneak.

ID# 181251 results: Battle: 5+3=8, Hit vs. The Bitch dealing 6x1=6-2=4 DMG

ID# 181252 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss vs. Celeste
ID# 181253 results: Battle: 3-1=2, Miss vs. Celeste
ID# 181254 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical vs. Celeste dealing 4-18=1 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:18/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Bitch | HP:1/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

Backhanding the girl still clung to a dagger embedded in the player's side, drawing a red spray as the massive cleaver wielded by her. The ringing of the small hunk of metal as it scatters across the floor, a body soon after. Kneeling down and grabbing a handful of blonde hair, Celeste begins to drag her by her scalp with footfalls toward the only one that was still standing. As she makes the path, a barely alive personification of her past held by her own head in her left. A gleaming steel axe in her right, cutting a grove in the floor as it's dragged. The grinding echoes off the walls, spraying tiny flashes of light as sparks are flung by with each step. "What's the matter?" Celeste comments releasing the girl to her left, stomping a heeled boot into her throat to keep her from moving. A high pitched whir paints the guillotine.

Basic Attack [x1] vs. The Traitor

ID# 181255 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit vs. The Traitor dealing 6x1=6-2=4 DMG!

ID# 181256 results: Battle: 5-1=4, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181257 results: Battle: 3-1=2, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181258 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical vs. Celeste dealing 4-18=1 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:17/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Traitor | HP:1/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

Screaming in color with a foot still dug into the first struck, she slams the huge steel cleaver into the one that was too stricken to act. She spirals and falls like the two before her. Celeste stands virtually unfazed in a group of beaten and bruised, lording above them all as they could not muster the strength to stand. The crimson tide offers a single chuckle "That's the best you had? What a pathetic show!"

Spinning the guillotine in her grasp up and allowing it to wash with the final art. "Then this is over, guess you never stood the chance you think you did, did you girls? I knew it, and not a single one of you morons understood it." Pressing her heels hard into the one she stood upon, she prepared the final act. A vault off of the blonde's stomach, and allowing the weight to carry the grim head of an axe down with surprising force. Upon her lips, a smile.

Basic Attack [x1] vs. The Weakling

ID# 181259 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit vs. The Weakling dealing 6x1=6-2=4 DMG!

ID# 181260 results: Battle: 2-1=1, Missed vs. Celeste!
ID# 181261 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss vs. Celeste!
ID# 181262 results: Battle: 6-1=5, Missed vs. Celeste!

Players:
Celeste | HP:17/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Weakling | HP:1/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

The impact that follows racks the chamber with enough force to cause it to shake, those that fought against her wilt and explode under the axe as it falls. "Pathetic." Celeste barks with a bitter ichor on the word, almost irritated at the waste of time brought. A metallic rake as the cleaver is pulled and slung over her right shoulder. The click of her heels as she makes for the door. She knew that the other two doors would be more of the same, and perhaps may even give her a run for her money. But she was not about to retreat, this was her path to strength and damn it all she'd take it. Pushing the massive double doors open with her foot, they must have shut when the groupies manifested. A shame caging her in with them ended up backfiring, instead of trapping them with her while angered.

ID# 181263 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical (+2 DMG) dealing 8x1=8-2=6 DMG to The Bitch!

ID# 181264 results: Battle: 8-1=7, Hit vs. Celeste dealing 3-18=1 DMG, Sustains 10 Damage from Thorns!
ID# 181265 results: Battle: 7-1=6, Hit vs. Celeste dealing 3-18=1 DMG, Sustains 10 Damage from Thorns!

Players:
Celeste | HP:15/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Weakling | HP:1/5 | DMG:3 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

Passive OOC recovery: +10 HP, +1 EN

Stepping into the rounded room, and shifting her way to the next most door. The centered one when she notices the torches that held to the frame prior had since gone out. "Looks like I snuffed you out, which means..." Her eyes advance to her immediate right, noticing the purple flame torches there and another set slightly further. "Three left then." As she reached for the handle to the next chamber and began to pull, using her one free hand and a foot placed to the wall next to the entry. It rakes and scratches causing a wave of soot to rain from above, the door was hefty and weighted. Putting more of her back into it, it begins to slide free revealing a mimicry of the first, a dark and narrow passage that leads into what looked like nothing. She had not a clue what she'd encounter, but convinced that like the first she'd simply beat it to the ground without issue.

Edited by Celeste

Through this exposed narrow hallway it was a full copy of the first as if expected it would show the same. Inside was the very same chamber and as she finds her way toward the center the lanterns on the wall flicker softly with her presence. "Now dear, how did you find your way in here?" A quizzical voice asked with no origin, as if the walls themselves were asking. It swells as the lights go out, bleeding trails of darkness that culminate in the center near her feet.

Swelling and taking shape, producing a blob that begins to manifest peach skin and a slightly silvered hair in red. "You, you would oppose me?" Celeste offers with a bit of a catch in her voice, knowing full well who this was. It was the one who when she was a young child had pushed her forward, to claim what was hers and built her drives with intensity. A woman that mirrored her with age, to which she was a spitting image of.

Drawing a letter of the very weapon she held, twisted by the cardinal to use against the player that riddled her own mind with footsteps. "I have too dear, my little girl. To make sure you have not grown soft. No regrets, show me what I taught you." With a swallow of her fears and a rip of an emboldened axe from her own shoulders, a push of latent feelings aside she knew this thing was not her real mother. But even still the pill was hard to not notice as it slid down her throat.

As soon as she connects with her anger and frustrations, colored with regret and sorrow. The axe in the figment's hands shatters, a single solid thud soon after before a set of knees find the stone. A single line is drawn upon her cheek, moisture. A pop and a flash in blue, as ash scatters to the tune of a lack of wind. Pressing her left sleeve to her face as she takes a single deep breath and pivots on her heels.

[x2] Smash vs. The Mother

ID# 181308 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit vs. The Mother dealing 6x2=12-2=10 DMG

Players:
Celeste | HP:20/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:6 | MIT:18 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | THRNS: 10

Bosses:
The Mother (Second Demon) | HP:7/7 | DMG:4 | MIT:2

Edited by Celeste

Struggling with her own weakness, her fragility in the lack of love between them. Even still destroying the woman's reflection was not easy. Who knew that this quest was going to push her boundaries so aggressively, and strike so fast against her psyche. Although the same distance, the hall to the central chamber felt so much longer, lost in thoughts and regrets. Hatred and sorrow, for what died in there was not her mother but the need for them to make a connection. It was always clear that her parent never wished for anything else but to survive off of her successes. An heir to bolster one's security and nothing more. So she'd do just that and when the time came to pay it forward, to repay the woman for everything she had done for her during the span of her life. Well, she'd do just that but Celeste was convinced it was not what the woman would have wanted. The revenge.

Edited by Celeste

Through the darkened walk her emotions stirred, building up nerves as she found her way to the center of the chamber. Again it flickers and dims, bringing forth another memory just as ripe and painful as the first. An older male, darkened black hair almost oiled in its composure. It was tinged with streaks of silver, an unkempt bit of aftershave held to a strong chin. She knew him as well, and as she manifests her weapon to defend herself the mirror reciprocates its own letter. "Little Celeste, have you succeeded?" It asked of her and without a reply, she slams the weapon through his carcass. The man she struck would not mince words so neither would she. The redhead knew her parent well, after all her temper and lack of patience comes from a source. The apple hardly fell too far from the tree. He was down but not out, dragging his face from the stone with a smile.

[x2] Smash vs. The Father

ID# 181338 results: Battle: 6+3=9, Hit vs. The Father dealing 6x2=12-3=9 DMG

ID# 181339 results: Battle: 6-1=5, Missed vs. Celeste!

Players:

Bosses:
The Father (Third Demon) | HP:1/10 | DMG:6 | MIT:3

Edited by Celeste

Before he could say another word, she rushes him and drops the cleaver like a gavel. It causes his head to roll now silent, the grin still stuck to a limp face before it pops and vanishes. An intense stare as the carcass vanishes away, she was not at all enthused with this game the system was trying to play with her mind. A flush of red painted on the guillotine she slams it haplessly into one of the chamber walls causing it to crumble. "What the hell is all this?" She asks the naked room as if it could offer her an answer to her questions. Just the quiet is her response, that and her own axe laying limp as it falls. There was but one room left, one more to struggle through and she was curious about what she would find in the last. They had been escalating each time, stressing her emotions to no end.

[x1] Basic Attack vs. The Father

ID# 181417 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit! dealing 6x1=6-3=3 DMG

Players:

Bosses:
The Father (Third Demon) | HP:1/10 | DMG:6 | MIT:3

Edited by Celeste

Pushing herself through the ordeal, down the hall as they seemed longer. It was her own wavering strength that was making them seem more grueling, this place was trying her composure and her desire to continue more than her physical prowess. Even still she remains focused, back into the central room. Looking at the last door, the other torches had since gone out signifying their completion. "Last one." Celeste remarks reaching for the dangling rings that were used to open it, a heave, and a shutter of the structure as it creates a scatter of dust. It opens after some effort, and like all those before it, it appears no different. Her emboldened red hair vanishes within as she breaks into it, the shadow claims the color as she treks into the missing light on to the last trial. Unsure what she would face as a final encounter and just a little worried.

Edited by Celeste

The chamber swells and within the center pools more of the shades producing an amalgamation that produces a body from its malleability. A face familiar to her, one she'd like soon to forget. A male with dark brown hair, a pair of rounded lenses strapped to his nose. "You." Celeste quips with disgust "And here I thought this would be hard." Ripping the axe across and slamming into its shoulder causing the shape to fall, moments later it lifts up and reaches for a pair of lenses. No words and nothing said, it hadn't even produced a weapon like the others. "Are you just going to sit there and take it?" The redhead barks, unsure what this little game it was playing with her was. Stricken and off-put by the lack of any attempted rebuttal, she felt as though it was looking down on her and it was making her furious.

[x2] Smash vs. The Boy in Glasses, -2 EN

ID# 181418 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit vs. The Boy in Glasses dealing 6x2=12-5=7 DMG

ID# 181419 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss vs. Celeste!

Players:

Bosses:
The Boy in Glasses (Fourth Demon) | HP:8/15 | DMG:9 | MIT:5

Edited by Celeste