[F1-PP] Nothing Learned (First Lessons)

Patience wasn't her strong suit, Celeste continues to rip clean herb after herb. Internally screaming between each as they explode in her grasp, slowly burning a hole in the floor below her figuratively with how hot she was becoming. But as she assumes another she plucks clean would detonate it doesn't. "Third!" She quips and it vanishes, tucked away in her inventory. With renewed fervor, she reaches for another, which unlike the only success turns quickly into shards of data. The girl was no gatherer that would be apparent to everyone, including the players that had sense stopped what they were doing and watched her fail as if watching a movie to which they were eager to see the ending. As thick as she was she'd not noticed them ogling, and bull headed she pressed through every attempt despite it being tedious or her method being an abysmal way to harvest.

ID# 181132 results: Loot: 12+3=15, Success!
+1*T1 Materials [Quest]
Total T1 Materials [3/5]

Edited by Celeste

Like a mulcher, Celeste continues to dig away with earnest intention. If Zackariah wants his damn plants, I'll give him his damn plants. I'll shove him down his throat, Oh hey Zack, like goofy flower shit do you? Celeste thought and then paused to punch her off-hand as a form of a charade as she weighed the possibility of stuffing the NPC like a turkey. Another plant survives her attack upon them, and with a flash of red light, it is added with the rest. "Four." Celeste remarks but the words sound almost defeated as if this was more physically taxing than climbing a mountain on foot. Celeste however was not one to give up, even perhaps to an almost foolish degree, she'd press through no matter how long it took her to finish it. Feeling the filth on her hands made her wish to take a bath, is this what it meant to be a strong player? To be covered in filth and do menial tasks on repeat over and over that you hated?

ID# 181133 results: Loot: 9+3=12, Success!
+1*T1 Materials [Quest]
Total T1 Materials [4/5]

Edited by Celeste

Repeated pulls and failed attempts to create a chorus of shattering plant matter and data in a spray. The area is soon washed with the confetti of destroyed and long gone materials. Zackariah had done leagues to draw the girls ire, failing to mention that the objects of her growth would need to be peeled in particular from the soil and not from the hides of enemies. But she was almost done, and that was enough reason to sustain her to carry on and aim for the final piece. She began to notice the players ogling her in the distance, finding some sick enjoyment in her soured but earnest work toward finishing this quest on her own. "The hell you lookin' at." She spat with a spin on her heels to 90 degrees, causing most to quickly yeet themselves into the surrounding foliage. They didn't want to deal with the girl's temper, noticing from afar the sheer outrage at inanimate objects.

ID# 181134 results: Loot: 4+3=7, Failed!
+1*T1 Materials [Quest]
Total T1 Materials [4/5]

Edited by Celeste

While she was busy screaming at the ones who were so maliciously enjoying her despair she had failed to realize, that her final component lay in her clutches. A turn of her head as if to spit, she looks toward her hand and unfolds it. A bold herb in bright red, still lingering although squished slightly in a way that smeared a bit of the pigment to her skin. "Five." She mutters and storms her way toward the town of beginnings. Through the standard thoroughfare and past a bustle of ripe and green faces. Opening the abode to which she'd first received the request, an old man in white speaks as she's noticed. "Ah you bac...."

"Can it geezer, The hell is the big idea." Spoken as she damn near empties his table of glassware as she approached, shoving the damn plants into his hand in a huff. "I am done with this shit, gimme my reward."

ID# 181135 results: Loot: 17+3=20, Success!
+1*T1 Materials [Quest]
Total T1 Materials [5/5] {Complete}

Edited by Celeste

He fluctuates and coughs, drawing the player's attention to an empty bottle in his hand. "I can give you your reward once you brew some potions for me. They are part of the deal." His composure is soft and he expects some sort of backlash from the redhead. "Gimme that." She quips as it couldn't hurt to figure out what the hell all this time was wasted on, ripping the glass vial from his hand. With a bit of spillage and issue, the girl manages to brew following Zackariah's instructions

ID# 181163 results: Craft: 7 (Rare Quality), Quest Materials Forfeited

A much more gentle shut of the threshold, a simple white package in linen. Bound for a man named Lyle. An old man with skin wrinkled with age and hard work. "This is more my speed. Sup gramps." Celeste remarks dumping the bundled bag to his anvil while he works. A bit of a slip as he avoids smashing the parcel, scooping it up and lifting up shaded goggles. "Aye, can I help ye?"

"I sure as hell hope so, Zackariah was a bit of a waste of my time."

Quest Complete:
4*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 2 Quest Reward)
610*Col (400 Closure, 210 Dropped)
5*T1/Rare/Unique Healing Potion (+40 HP)
1*Uncommon/Damage Potion (+1 Damage)
1*T1/Unique Overhealth
14*T1 Materials
T1 Rare Trinket #181075a
T1 Perfect Armor/Shield #181101a
T1 Perfect Consumable #181101b
T1 Perfect Consumable #181101c
T1 Rare Consumable #181108a
T1 Rare Armor/Shield #181108b
T1 Rare Trinket #181119a
T1 Rare Trinket #181129a

Edited by Celeste