[F3-PP] One Step Closer (Search for the Hoya)

After a day spent with Freyd and a conversation about certain people, her dreams were a bit better this time. She woke in the late morning with her face flustered. Sitting is bet she smiles as she glances at some movement under her covers. Ko pops her head out purring. "Ready for another day," Freya says to her little companion. A purring meow was given as she jumps out from underneath the sheets. Freya's eyes glance to the clock as it was just about 10 am. "Dam I slept a while..." she says to an empty room getting out of bed now. She figures that she woke up too late to make Gaius food so she makes a smaller portion this time. Just a basic dish of scrambled eggs and toast. A smaller portion for Ko as they both eat and head out. She would do her dishes later when she got home.

She heads to floor 3 today. Freya wanted to finish the remaining quests on this floor. It was small and most likely not hard at all but it would get her one step closer to what she wanted to do in the long run. Entering the warp gate and materializing on floor 3 she heads to the quest board. Eyes shift through the remaining quests that have yet to be done. Picking something up she opens her HUD and sents a message through guild chat saying:

To: Firm Anima Guild Chat

I am continuing my question endeavor. Anyone who wishes to join me today, I will be on floor 3 waiting. 

With the chime of her HUD as the message sends, she sits by the quest board on Floor 3 for any replies or bodies to show up. While she waits, Freya glancing over the quest she just took...

Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:13 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 13
Mitigation: 5
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grim Reminder - Sorrow (T2/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dark Embrace - Sacrifice (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Evasion 2, Recovery 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27
Silver Band - Farore's Wind: (T1/Perfect/Trinket) Loot Dice 3

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

A single twist of her head as she eyeballs a female who just showed up out of seemingly nowhere. The sudden arrival had stopped a wave of mischief as it was drastically more interesting then her plans. A prompt ringing on her heads up display shows that it was probably a member of the yeet club. "I do that some times." Shiina remarks shifting a tiny frame to peer past Freya's elbow at the quest board. "So you doin' a quest or whatever?" the girl flutters with inquiry to a sound of a hefty thud behind her. A small gerbil begins to crawl its way away until she scoops it up like a limp rag.

A tiny squeal is heard as she clutches it tightly in a vice like hug. "Count me in dude." The songstress offers an open handed swat to the blondes lower back, barely moving her an inch despite any power. Shiina was a frail thing when it came to muscles.

Mega Slime Farm Used: +2 SP upon thread Closure

Shiina | HP:780/780 | EN:78/78 | DMG:1 | MIT:79 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyre
Level: 39
HP: 780/780
EN: 78/78

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 79
MENDING:1
REC:4
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyre - Spring [Heavy Armor] (T2/Perfect) +54 Miti
Armor: Ancient Larissa Leaf Necklace [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Life Mending 1, Recovery 2
Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]
Energize [Obtained]
Heavy Armor [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Mods:
Sharpness
Field Medic
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Lullaby 2 [T1/Rare/Debuff/Instant] -2 Evasion*2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*3
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*5
Flash of Rejuvenation [T1/Perfect/Crystal] Mass Heal*3
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T2/Perfect/Support/Instant] +120 HP*4
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Extended Mod Limit): +1 Rank to the Extended Mod Limit skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Standing up as she sees a tiny figured female approach her. It had been mere minutes since she sent the message with not a word. Ko her tiny Sabor cat crawls out from behind the pole. It seems she notices the other small creature. With a small pat against her back, Freya can't help but chuckle. "Indeed I am," as she says this Ko jumps on the small female and climbs her like a mountain trying to get to the other familiar. Eventually getting to the top, sitting on Shiina's shoulder, she sniffs the other creature's face. Freya just shakes her head at Ko and opens her HUD to sent a party invite and a quest share. "Sure you can tag along, it seems no one else is coming, spite the message I just sent. I am Freya, part of Firm Anima Guild...I don't have a title though. Just joined a little bit ago." 

Looking at the map on her upper right side there was a green marker pointing in a direction outside the gates "I guess we go this way...and this is Ko," Freya says as she plucks Ko off the other female's shoulder and sets her on her own. "Boundaries Ko," she had not yet done the training for her familiar so Ko was still obnoxious. She would need to do that soon...

Sprinkle being huffed just becomes laxed and languished, drooling a bit as a result as it folds over backward. The beast was already rather defeated as a result of being Shiina's familiar, already rather weak. A tap of the prompted invite to the party adds Freya's health bar just under her own. A small tiny cat thing on her shoulder, Shiina eyeballed it before scooping it off of her side. It was tiny and white like cotton and soft. "Neat." Shiina exclaims holding it next to the near dead weasel in the other hand, a strange contrast of lively and languished.

As Freya reclaims her rambunctious familiar the songstress cannot help but look to the red furball in the other, wondering why he was so lazy. It couldn't be from the fact she'd broken him like a mustang through constant abuse feigned as affections. A wave of her hands as she walked, eager to try this thing on for size with a layer of loosely clad armor affixed to her frame. They were helter-skelter and attached haphazardly throughout her tiny body, but who knew but somehow it offered a huge amount of protection. Video Games...

Her HUD chimed at the party group up. Freya's eyes glance at Shiina's name and sees an icon next to her name. At first, she doesn't realize as she says "Shiina is a pretty name." Glancing back up to Shiina's name trying to make note of what icon it was...It was like Simmone's. With a smile on her face as she turns toward Shiina walking backwards now. "You're in Firm Anima too, what talent do you have," she turns back forward with a skip in her step excited that she happens to stumble upon another guild member. Looking to the sky she thinks a bit with a finger to her chin. "I know Simmone, Eruda is my twin...and well Gaius..." She says his name clearing her throat as a blush forms on her face... She realized she was getting off the whole getting stronger task she was heading toward but she felt pure honor in meeting another member. "The man in red, and my dad Griswold," at this point she was talking to mainly herself naming all the members she knew to keep her memory fresh. 

A tap of her feet together as she moves further and further into the forest from the settlement at Freya's side. "Tank you." Shiina quips waving around the weasel before basically piledriving it into her pauldron with a sticky wet noise. "Oh me, I do..." she pauses for dramatic effect for a moment before continuing with jazz hands "MAGIC" and then noticing a lack of emphasis she repeats it twice.

"MAGIC!~"

It wasn't really magic, just a profession being used at ground zero in a weird way. But not to Shiina to her it was fuckin' magic. Freya then goes on to explain her entire life story, to which Shiina starts to lose interest, easily keen on a trailing attention span. She tones back in once Freya mentions Griswold was her dad. "Wait GRISWOLD." Shiina latches onto the blonde's face, peeling her cheeks to a stretch. "Wheres your beard?" she comments with a plain look on her own, she was dead serious.

Freya stops dead in her tracks as Shiina starts messing with Freya's faces. Talking a bit weird now as her face was no longer straight. "I am not sure I can grow one..." Realizing after Shiina's name outburst she gets where this was coming from...Sorta...Grabbing Shiina's hands with a chuckle releasing them instantly she says "I don't have to look like him to be related to the giant man..." She rephrases the words she just said in her mind and they looked very different... "Okay yeah it's a bit obtuse given the size difference but..." she excepted it though. "So... What do you do. I want to know...are you a tank given your heavy armor and a weird merchant like Simmone?" Ko hops from her shoulders and starts trailing behind her as they slowly began to walk again. She latches onto Shiina again and climbs her small frame. Sitting on her shoulders again she stares at Shiina's familiar again...

A soft release of Freya's face, utterly perplexed at how different the girl was to papa metal man. "Not at all what I imagined." Shiina remarks as a tiny furball reclaims her shoulder, eyeing the interior slot of her armor where sprinkle was now contained. "He's cranky." The songstress offers to the little thing. "I told you, I do magic." If the woman wanted a more accurate depiction of Shiina's capabilities she'd just need to wait and see. Freya was asking the wrong girl for analytics or any sort of insight. The forest began to thicken and grow into a denser canopy as they trailed a longer distance from the walls of the city, as they neared the labyrinth they sought. Shiina had not a clue what they were doing, and she hardly cared. The steel blue haired child was just in it for the wild ride, with a new face and a new adventure. There was no caution.

Magic...what did that consist of, she knew that there were some forms of elements within this game but how far did it really go she wondered. She set that out of her mind, she would know soon enough what magic consisted of for little Shiina. Turning to her now seeing Ko put her ears back, Freya puts a hand out to Ko. "They don't want to play," Ko jumps on Freya's hand and runs up her arm and sits on her shoulder. 

After a few minutes of walking they come to an entrance. The walls were tall rectangular bushes...Curious. Within this entrance, there were two splits, two paths that could possibly be taken. Freya's eyes shift to the map, 'This is where we are supposed to be. Stay close to me Shiina." Freya looks left then right...Choosing to head right, she follows the left wall...They had to meet to an end at some point right? Glancing back every now again making sure Shiina was behind her still.

After a long while of walking just when Freya thought she got them lost, she hears a roaring cry in the distance. Freya takes her weapon out and continues with caution. Finally, an exit that seemed to lead to a wide area. Putting her back against the large bush she peaks around seeing a large beast guarding an entrance to some old sets on ruins. Freya pulls back still unsure what Shiina could do hoping she wasn't going to regret bringing her along. "There is a large creature around the corner. Are you ready for this?" She askes Shiina and readies herself to attack.

A few minutes of fumbling around in a maze, Freya asks the girl to stick close to which Shiina was almost basically attached in proximity. They wander through at the blonde's behest, finding a turn that just out of sight was heavy panting and heavy footfalls. The Minotaur, obviously.

Shuffling around the wall without a care in the world, she was the first into the fray. The Minotaur eyeballs the new addition with a slight turn of his head as she walks. A sudden turn of her heel to a pose, flashing a pair of hands in a flamboyant wave. "Hi there!" The boss roars with enough power to shake the walls. "Rude." Shiina then claps her hands together, a jerking shake causes the ground to tremble. A song begins as the Minotaur moves for the kill, it stumbles and falls as its strength begins to fail. With a quick twist of her face, to an angelic like chorus Freya's weapon bursts with power.

Shiina casts Sharpness (+1*Tier DMG, +2 DMG to Freya for two rounds), Sharpness CD [0/2], -12 EN

Players:
Shiina | HP:780/780 | EN:66/78 | DMG:1 | MIT:79 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3
Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:13 (+2/2) | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1

Boss:
Hoya Minotaur | HP:45/45 | DMG:30

Edited by Shiina

Watching Shiina walk around the corner...Letting her do her thing still unsure exactly what that was. Moments later she hears another large roar, the ground beneath her shook, then she hears music... with a thud against the ground and another rumble..."What the hell," she says as her Scythe glows bright red. The glanced to the large towering opened walls and without another, though beside beating this creature's head in a black oozed mist starts to illuminates from her and her weapon as she quickly trails toward the battle.

Her eyes meet the large Minotaur's as she shifts and slides her body past Shiina, behind the creature. With a sword art in motion as her weapon glows brighter. Jumping back slightly as she carves straight through its torso. Shortly after impact comes an explosion with a burst of data following it. Blue sparkles left within the radiant energy coming from Shiina and Freya's black mist. After a moment the mist fades and Freya straightens up with a exhale of breath. With a swirl of her weapon, she places it on her back. "You have no fear do you, I like it!" Freya says to Shiina excitingly. "You shouldn't be running into the front like that though..." trying to not encourage what Shiina just did... "You were pretty amazing though..."

Glancing into the ruins now she sees a gleam beneath the rubble. Walking in a grabbing the jewel now their HUD chime in unison. Tossing it up in the air and catching it she looks to Shiina. "I guess that was all...You hungry. I can make us lunch being a Chef and all." Freya starts to walk out and back the way they came. "You coming," she says peeking around the corner calling out the Shiina.

Activating Concentration and Explode Catapult

ID# 181512 results: Battle: 8+4=12, Hits! vs Hoya Minotaur Dealing 15*14=210 Damage Killing it!

Players:
Shiina | HP:780/780 | EN:66/78 | DMG:1 | MIT:79 | MENDING:1 | REC:4 | LD:3
Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:49/62 | DMG:13 (+2/2) | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1

Boss:
Hoya Minotaur | HP:-165/45 | DMG:30

Edited by Freya

Waddling back toward the girl in question, the amble blonde easily dispatching the boss given the augment to an already substantial. A large reaping polearm swelled with intention, and with one broad stroke the minotaur fell. "Damn son, what a lameo" Shiina quipped as she raked the ground where the beast had fallen. There was nothing left for a reward other than a single pendant shaped like a clock. "Weird?" Shiina remarked passing the amulet of hoya to Freya, having little to no interest in keeping it.

"Whats a fear?" Shiina commented toward Freya, unsure what she was getting at. The girl couldn't understand the concept, everything was nothing more than an outlet for fun. "Says you, It's hard to see behind a rock." The songstress offered, as she subtly pats the ground where once stood the boss. "Yep that's it, a single big fat boi and then nothin'. What a dork." The steel haired bard pivots on her heel and ushers back the way they had come. "Sure, can you make cupcakes!?" She entered a form of exuberant glee at the offer by the cook, faintly recalling the small pastry that Gaius had brought to the meeting.

Edited by Shiina

"Yeah fair enough," as she walks through the maze. Shiina was a child at heart and Freya could appreciate that. "Hell yea I can make cupcakes. I can make anything you want. We could make a day out of it if you'd like." She still had the entire day ahead of her and experimenting with different sweets could help her determine what to add to her menu for the guild. "I feel like a milkshake." Freya becomes excited as they head toward the warp gate. House or shop she wondered. Turning to Shiina "Come to my house and we can do some baking. It's next to the guildhall... I'll wait for you on the other side of the warp gate." She steps onto the pad and disappears from Shiina's view. 

Arriving on floor 22 she waits on the other side. So far on her list of things to make was cupcakes, maybe red velvet with french vanilla frosting. Milkshakes, strawberry with vanilla extract, and whatever Shiina wanted. She began to wonder what else she would have her make. She started to get really excited as she waited.   

Edited by Freya

"Noice." Shiina offers but one word and a thumb up, she was all about all of what Freya was puttin' down. "Floor 22 - Coral!" Shiina yelps in a way that forces a ring of stone to light up in light blue light in an instant. An electronic thump tears reality and forces her upward, folding space and dropping her into the seaside settlement to which she'd become accustomed. A couple of NPC stop and stare, watching the little tyrant for what move she was about to make.

They knew her and was mixed with fear and caution.

The destroyer of products makes for the gate, waddling tiny feet with shorter leg span behind the blonde with much faster footsteps. "Milkshakes sound pretty dope." Shiina extrudes with jubilant glee. "What bout cookies, can you make cookies? Like sugar cookies with sprinkles." A sudden hiss from her shoulder, the creature thought she was coming for him with the phrase and was filled with rage and horror.

Edited by Shiina

"Hmm, sugar cookie with sprinkles... What about sugar cookies with sprinkles cooked inside of them," she says as they arrive at her place. The outside of the building matched the guildhall. The inside, however, was a Japanese interior. It was a plain design of such as she hasn't gotten a chance to decorate yet. Walking through the door, a living room with a table standing a few feet from the black fuzzy carpet. A built-in fireplace against the wall to the left. Directly to the right, a large kitchen with a large rectangle window with no glass attached to the wall blocking the kitchen. A small doorway leading into the kitchen and continuing to another hallway. 

"Make yourself at home while I gather the stuff for our baking spree." Ko hops off Freya's shoulder and gets directly onto the table. Freya walks into the kitchen and goes through a door leading to a small storage room where she starts gathering the loads of ingredients that they needed. Coming out of the room with a small cookbook of sweats in her hands with some flour sugar and sprinkles and sets them onto the counter. She opens the book to find the recipe. "Do you like Red Velvet cupcakes?" Freya calls out to Shiina from the kitchen.

Shiina's armor every time that Freya mentions Sprinkles seems to shutter, a harsh spitting hiss appearing from it each and every time it happens. As soon as Freya opens the door Shiina bursts in and vanishes into a cupboard like a lunatic, appearing with a platinum silver bowl assuming that it was relevant. Back into another few cabinets in a frenzy. A multitude of them being left open in an almost hazard like fashion as the songstress continued to pile more and more cookware all over the place.

"Do I!?" Shiina loved all things cupcakes. "Who doesn't like a cupcake?" She pondered the thought with an aggressive decree with a rather serious grimace upon her brow. She began to fiddle with things like she knew what she was doing, but any experienced chef worth their weight in salt would instantly see her inexperience as she started filling the place up with it all. There weren't even ingredients yet...

Edited by Shiina

Freya looks up from her cookbook after finding what they were making. She can't help but chuckle at the fact that her countertop was now filled with literally every dish she had. Freya started to separate the ones she needed from the ones she didn't... Pointing at about half of the cook wear including the coffee pot she forgot she had she says "These are not needed... Put those away so we have room and we will start the fun stuff." She walks back into the storage area and grabs everything needed for the sugar cookies first, including a container of rainbow sprinkles. Making sure to portion out how much of each item needed she places a bowl in front of Shiina on the clear counter space with all the portioned out ingredients. "Mix all of these in the bowl, I will work on the cupcakes while you are preparing the sugar cookies." Setting the Sprinkles next to Shiina saying "Put as much as you'd like." Setting a large spoon around there as well she starts to gather items for cupcakes not trusting Shiina with the blender. As she walks around she starts to close some drawers and cabinets around the kitchen.

Edited by Freya

Taking an armful of all the stuff Freya said she didn't need, a couple of the utensils clattering onto the floor in an aggressive ringing bounce that causes it to roll out into the hallway. The rest however are jammed into a single cupboard, and with a bit of finagling and pushing it around she somehow manages to get it to close. "K, I did it."

Peeling up the bowl and lifting up ingredients one by one, doing her best world-class chef impression as each is added horribly in a spray like a handful where most of it makes it where it was intended. Each time she yeets it down she exclaims "Blam!" A hungry beast that had been trained to consume such sugar finds it feeding time, slinking out of her armor with a puff. Like a horror beast, it steals an egg, eyeballing the rainbow jar with outrage as it slinks away with a raw egg. "More for me then!" Shiina extrudes spinning the cap and layering the place in sprinkles like confetti.

Freya mixes everything for the cupcakes in the bowl she was using with perfection. With flour and sprinkles everywhere, Freya just begins to laugh as a rainbow of tiny pixel candies were mixed with her blend. She had to of known that a mess was going to be done with someone such as Shiina being invited. To be honest...she didn't mind much. After making liquid dough she takes the cupcake pan and places the mixtures in each hole. She helps Shiina mix her cookie concoction and places a few spoons full of dough on a large cookie pan. Taking her blender she places a few strawberries and some ice with some vanilla ice cream and milk inside making a few large cups of milkshakes and sents Shiina to the living room with it after placing a straw in each cup.

While Shiina is occupied with that she places the cupcakes and cookies in the preheating oven. Cleaning up the kitchen now as she listens to Shiina slurp her drink. Freya quickly puts together some kibble and cooked meat pieces from the freezer, microwaving them till it's warm. Splitting it into 2 small bowls she sets them in the hallway next to the stairs leading up. Having not a clue where the two familiars ran off to, she knew they would find their meals eventually. After the kitchen was clean again, the oven beeps with the timer Freya set. Taking a hot pad and pulling the mystery treats out she puts them all on a large platter and carries it out to the living room. Rainbow cookies and rainbow red velvet cupcakes litter the platter. "Enjoy..." Freya says as she walks into the kitchen and grabs her milkshake. Sitting on the floor across from Shiina she tries one of the cookies... 

Edited by Freya

Shiina was fiddling with a milkshake, managing to smear it somehow outside the glass. It draws a perfect ring of vanilla beneath it upon the table, becoming a dilute puddle. A soft hum with her strange excitement contained, it sounds like an angel in its tone. With it slight soft shakes of the place, her voice carrying with it a magnitude. Freya preps some meal, setting two dishes down, as it becomes stationary a single eggshell slide from a wood board panel. A tiny mitten with a chattering latches on the end of the bowl and it slides slowly into the hole before the piece of wall slams shut.

Hot cookies, to which the songstress did not care. With an almost literal slam of her face into a scolding hot pan, she could get away with it. Four down with actual damage to her health bar, before a blinding light, causes the whole room to become washed in white. In an instant she was back to full, scooping up another cookie with a smile. "Noice."

Quest Complete:
Freya:
4*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 2 Quest Reward)
Hoya of Minos: Vanity Pendant
Shiina:
6*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 2 Quest Reward, 2 Mega Slime)
Simmone (Guild Treasurer)
400*Col

Edited by Shiina