[F4-PP] Revealing Appearances! (Absolute Zero)

Freya gets up from a decent night's sleep. Glancing at the time it was 6 am. She smiles, getting out of bed as starts cooking breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and french toast this time. A half-hour passes as she places each portion on two plates, one for her and the other for Gaius. Making a smaller plate for both Ko and the little bear. Setting them aside she eats her food quickly and sets one down for Ko. As she eats she figure that today she would do something a bit harder. A quest that she read up on earlier, something that she would need Gaius for, and possibly a few tanks. Raidou...Nah Eruda and Griswold maybe. In her own thoughts, her meal was gone. She takes the two plates and heads to the shared shop. Opening the door she sets one plate on the table and the other on the floor for Boris. "Gaius get your ass down here, you're coming with me today..." she calls up the stairs. 

While she waits she starts making the tea that Gaius always makes in the morning for himself and a cup of coffee with vanilla for herself. After a moment the tea was heated and made with the little contraption that he uses. Setting the hot teacup next to the plate of food she starts nibbling on snacks she got from the guild vault just the other day for a little boost. Sending a quick message through the guild chat saying:

To: Firm Anima Guild Chat

Eruda, Griswold, I am doing a quest today that I need your help with. Please meet me on floor 4 in an hour.

With the chime of her HUD, the message was sent and she continues to nibble and drink her coffee while she waits for Gaius to come downstairs.

Freya consumes: Antibody Amalgam (Antidote +3), Titan's Strength (+3 Damage), Well-Done Steak (Protein 2, FIlling making it Protein 3)

Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:62/62 | DMG:19 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3

Spoiler

Freya
Level: 31
HP: 620/620
EN: 62/62

Stats:
Damage: 19
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Grim Reminder - Sorrow (T2/Perfect/2HBA): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dark Embrace - Sacrifice (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Evasion 2, Recovery 1
Misc: Bringer (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Fighter (Pending)
Survival (No SP used yet)

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Resistance Plate - Lily (T1/Perfect/HA): Mitigation 27
Silver Band - Farore's Wind: (T1/Perfect/Trinket) Loot Dice 3

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

A slight difference in his regular routine, the man was off. "Shut up I'm coming." He remarks down the threshold as he peels down with glaive in hand. It lacked the bite he normally had, still stuck on the epiphany he'd obtained during trouble in the mines. Ushering down to his resting position he peels up the cup, a pause with an intense stare into the liquid as if it was showing him something. "Hey uh, Freya you doin' anything?" He asks before taking a sip from the cup.

He then begins on the morning meal, with that same ravenous haste he normally held. But this lingering sense of what the hell he should be doing stuck in his head. How was he going to go about this. The words from both captains were ringing in his ears, those final moments as they dropped the last beasts of the fights. Reaching for the glaive he runs a hand down its handle, but it didn't quite feel the same. As if something had changed.

Gaius consumes: Antibody Amalgam (Antidote +3), Titan's Strength (+3 Damage), Well-Done Steak (Protein 2, FIlling making it Protein 3)

Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:96/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3

Spoiler

Gaius, Descending Gale
Level: 43
HP: 890/890
EN: 96/96

Stats:
Damage: 22
Mitigation: 6
Accuracy: 1
H.M.:4
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) Mitigation 1, Heavy Momentum 2
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) Accuracy 1, Recovery 2

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]
Charge [Rank 1]
Energist [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics
Stamina

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1
Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

An anvil ran cold, Vulcan was milling and gnawing a lump of stone in a way that caused the shop to shutter. The smith was not at work, looking deeply into his palm with a clutch of his hand closed into a fist. He could still feel the girl's hand upon his own, unfolding his fingers to show a kindling dancing upon it. A message alerts him and forces him to look up and read it. A rise without a word, moving about the place as he piecemeals together his equipment from where it was stored. A soft pat at his familiar's side causes it to stir. "Not today boy, keep the place warm for me."

He had some sorting to do, and he reaches for his hammer from atop a dormant anvil. A tightening of his grip causes the thing to spray in flames like a torch before flickering out. Vulcan perks up in intrigue. A step toward the threshold with his eyes ablaze with a triggered skill still fading, without his input he had to get this thing tempered into something usable all on his own.

Griswold consumes: Antibody Amalgam (Antidote +3), Titan's Strength (+3 Damage)

Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:76/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3

Spoiler

Griswold, Fist of Anvil
Level: 38
HP: 790/790
EN: 76/76

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 84
Accuracy: 2
THRNS:36
REC:2
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Fist of Gaia - Incline [T1/Perfect/Warhammer] Taunt, Accuracy 2
Armor: Forgemaster's Rattlecage - Juggernaut [T2/Perfect/Heavy Armor] (Mitigation 3 [+54 Mitigation])
Misc: Titanic Wall - Foundation [T2/Perfect/Shield] Thorns 2 (36), REC 1

Skills:
One Handed Warhammer [Rank 1]
Block [Rank 3]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]
Howl [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Fighter R3
Survival

Mods:
Mark
Shield Bash
Athletics (Heavy)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Reinforced Chisel Head [Tierless/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Extended Mod Limit): +1 Rank to the Extended Mod Limit skill.
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Edited by Griswold

Eruda was hard at work in the halls that were mostly empty in the morning. Deciphering the quests that Raidou had set aside but had yet to do for herself. Most she didn't want to do alone for the simple fact that she didn't have the damage. She knew better than to go off without another. Sitting at the large table shifting through papers, a chime of her HUD, a message appears. Eyes glance to the topic as she quickly opens the message. With this, she knew what she was doing today. She gets up from the chair and walks to the backroom, the vault grabbing something that she thought would be of use. Hopefully, it was a quest that she hadn't done but either way she would be there for her sister and the team. Consuming what she grabbed as she walks out, she takes a deep breath. She can't help but smile remembering the date she went on with Raidou and finally went all the way through with it. She gathers her stuff and from the table, organized the papers to the way they were, and walks out of the guildhall heading to the warp gate. Raserei was right at her feet as they walked.

Eruda consumes: Antibody Amalgam (Antidote +3)

Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:80/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Spoiler

Eruda
Level: 40
HP: 830/830
EN: 80/80

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 111
BH:24
BLD:24
TAUNT
THRNS:36
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Unforgiving Edge - Malice T2: (Bleed 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T2: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Misc: Stalwart Defender T2: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Skills:
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 2]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Block [Rank 3]
Battle Healing [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Protector (Rank 1)

Mods:
Stonewall

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

Glancing at Gaius with soft eyes. No smirky comments or smart ass remarks. He stares into the tea, "Gaius are you okay..." something was different... "Yea we are doing this Absolute Zero quest...Was waiting for you." She sits at the table while she hears Boris tumble down the stairs. Making his small figure to the food that Freya set he starts to nibble on it. Ko walks to Boris and just sits there staring at him. Watching Gaius for a moment she knew that maybe she had to be the upbeat one this time. In all retrospect though she was happy. She had figured out what she needed to do, she just needed to get there. 

Getting up from her chair she walks to stand in back of him. Placing both hands on his shoulders she says "You can talk to me when your ready but right now, eat your food, let's get this quest done. I have improved and I want to show you what I got." She gives his shoulders a small squeeze before heading toward the door. Opening the door she turns "Floor 4 when your ready, I'll be waiting," said with a smile as she walks out the door with Ko right behind her. "You can stay and hang with your little friend," glancing down to Ko as she walks back in sitting next to Boris. 

Freya heads to the warp gate and steps to it appearing on floor 4. Heading to the board she takes the quest and waits for the others to show up. 

Without a word he finishes eating and sets the utensils down. As if an answer to everything the blonde says he remarks with a soft reply "Yeah." Picking up the pieces and moving them to the sink, the water parades down upon them as he cleans up. His mind was elsewhere, sorting himself out and what he really wanted to do. The guild didn't agree with Chase, the guild seemed to be aiming for something. How important was Freya to him?

What did that kiss mean?

Was it a joke?

Scratching the back of his head with a still wet hand, he ushers out of the kitchen and toward the door. Plucking his weapon from the bar counter, a slight pet of Boris before he leaves. A twist of a gold key into the tavern's door locks it up. He was headed out and down from the rolling fields of gold that made up Deepedge.

A flash of light upon the settlements gate brings about the bitter cold of floor 4, moving for the group he spots Griswold amongst them all. A twist and a fire he moves up to the large male abruptly with a scowl.

"Griswold." He swallows hard and pushes that feeling of weakness away, getting within a foot of the male that held height on him. "Freya lives in my house, she cooks there and has her own room." Another choke that becomes more fueled by his intentions. "We have shared just about everything, and you wanna know what?" He begins to look angry just like he had with Kiluia in the guild hall. He had to stand up for what he believed in.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking, and uh. The captains were right, you were right. But fuck off with trying to stop me from giving a shit about her, got it? I know what the hell I am doing now, I am going to get stronger then you could ever possibly fucking imagine, and when I do Freya will be there." He looks to the blonde with a grin and a glint of green light in his eyes. Within his tavern on floor 7 the small bear grimaces and gains mass, making Ko confused but equally playful to a much larger bear. He swells with a might with purpose tethered to his owner and his fury. "I am getting her and you out of this shit, though every damn breath I take from this point forward will be for that purpose alone and I don't give a flying fuck if you like it or not. Just try and stop me."

Edited by Gaius

Finding his way through the chilling snow, being here first surprisingly before Eruda and Freya shortly after. The cold was undeniable and subtly he was reluctant at leaving his walking campfire behind. A nod to the girls as he smiled within a helmet upon his face. Snowfrost, was rather dead more than likely due to the temperature. A spin of his hammer as he assumes its just the party was complete.

Another flash of the warpgate

A turn to see Gaius, moving rather hastily to greet him. But the demeanor was defiant and aggressive. Gaius begins to speak to talk gaining more and more fight in the words. Processing it all as it flows, The smith can tell where it was coming from: He was talking with truth. Reluctantly Griswold looks to Freya as Gaius was going off, a mix of anger and pride. The guy finally got it, and this was proof he was finally going to take shit seriously.

It was on his face, he couldn't hide it. It was Raidou's glare

A lift of his arms, he peels of a helmet that causes it to vanish revealing his face. A glare on his brow he raises his right hand in a fist in a way that causes Gaius to wince a bit expecting to get decked one. But it lands upon the lads shoulder. "You finally get it. You want to be good enough for Freya, My Freyja then you better be serious. Don't think this lets you off easy, and you ever fuck up and you'll have me to deal with." Griswold squeezes tightly on the dragoons right shoulder. "But if you are going to have a real go at this, and help get us the hell out of this mess." A swirl of fire as his helmet appears upon his head. "Don't count me out, I may be old but I may give you a run for your money. Put that weapon of mine to use, and get it done."

Edited by Griswold

Eruda just turns to Freya with a brow raised and to the other two...It seemed that she was not the only one who was in a relationship. She could not really blame Freya for not telling her about what was going on with her and Gaius because they have barely spoken since after Freya's Gemini incident. It was right then that she links her arm with Freya's with a small chuckle meeting eyes with her. "I am happy for you," saying not sure what to say about the whole living with him, but Freya has always done what she wanted. She was okay with the whole thing as long as Gaius was good to her. Without undermining Gaius she would be right there with her father it shit started to go downhill between them. "So what do you need help with Freya?" She separates from Freya and looks at the 2 boys. Two tanks and two DPS... she thought trying to figure it out...

<<Zero Degree Weather>> Is activated, players receive -2 Evasion

Freya watched as Gaius stood his ground against Griswold. She bites her bottom lip as she listens to this transpires and unfolds in front of her eyes. It was then that she realized that Gaius did have some untold feeling for her. They hadn't talked about the kiss that happened but it was on her mind constantly. Was this what he was dwelling on in the tavern... Her chest began to pace faster as her eyes land on Gaius. Their eyes meet for a split second before they don't and Freya looks slightly to the ground as her eyes shift back and forth thinking about it all. 

After a few moments and feeling a bit relieved from Griswold's response she opens her HUD and shares the quest and sends a party invite to everyone. Freya again was speechless... "If you guys are done here we have a thing to do..." she manages to say as she walks past the guys toward the snowy lands. Taking a deep breath trying not to look at anyone as emotions that she thought she wouldn't have felt again started flowing in... A small blush forms on her face as she walks hearing crunching behind her... 

After a while of walking, she glances at her map and realized that they were close...too close, as the ground begins to rumble beneath her feet. At first glance she sees nothing but in her peripheral vision, she sees the side of a mountain move. A very large iced creature comes out from the side of the mountain. Freya takes her Scythe out with a twirl as she gives a look to Gaius saying "Ready?" She knew fighting but relationships...not so much as she starts running at the creature at full speed.

Ice chunks flying at her from above as she slides against the icy trail dodging them as they clash against the ground beside her. Something that looks like a giant leg smashes in front of her as her concentration activated. A black oozed mist illuminates from her body and weapon in unison as she slides against the ice letting her art that glows very bright, take action. Her Scythe connects with an exploding impact against the creature's enlarge legs. A roar shaking the mountains causing an avalanche in the mountain near her. Glancing up seeing this all she says is "Shit."

Using Concentration, Explode Catapult -13 EN [14-3 (Finesse) + 2 (Hits 1)], Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 181766 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! vs Absolute Zero, Dealing 21*14=294-75=219 DMG, Activating [BLD 24/2]

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:49/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Gaius | 
HP:890/890 | EN:96/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-2 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Griswold | 
HP:790/790 | EN:76/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Eruda | 
HP:830/830 | EN:80/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | 
HP:631/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/2]
<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

Edited by Freya

A falling storm of snow, a rising titan within but an instant. "Right, the quest." Gaius looks to Griswold and nods "Good, and you don't have to worry about me." A slam of his hands together with a polearm held between them like a clap. His armor forms, one that he had worn but twice. A static pulse as he lunges upward, a flurry of snow kicked in all directions as he avoids the coming tide of frost.

Like a missile from above, in tandem with Freya as she takes its ankles. The dragoon impacts the shoulders, forcing it to bend forward "Eruda, get this damn things attentions yeah?" Gaius remarks, ripping clean his glaive and spinning it above him before vaulting off of its back. Where he stood was a massive red hole, where there would soon be another in an instant. A storm above Gaius odes to the group "I am going to knock this motherfucker over, Give it everything you've got, show me what your made of! I wanna see you show your moxie!"

Boris from within the tavern maintains his swell, his purpose being finally used. Gaius's weapon, the Dragoon's Descent burns bright with green light. It washes heavy like a bolt of lightning held aloft by Zeus himself. Gaius has found his purpose.

Dimension Stampede [x15] vs. Absolute Zero, -13 EN (17 - 3 [Finesse] - 1 [Stamina]), Disguise Activated (+1 Eva), Disguise CD [0/3]

ID# 181767 results: Battle: 6+1+2=9, Hit vs. Absolute Zero dealing 22x15=330-75=255 DMG

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:49/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:1] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:83/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-1 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:76/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:80/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:376/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/2]
<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

Edited by Gaius

Freya and Gaius do their thing, and it was clear that they were used to working together. "Aye boy, good on you. You want to see what I am made of?" He looks to Eruda steadfast at his side. A peel closed of his hands and a stomp forward with his right foot, Griswold becomes hot and starts to rush forward at a heavy speed for his size. Like a train the man drives a shield like a fist with his shoulder as an anchor into the beast, burning a trail of the snow in his wake to a scream of steam as it melts. The impact cold clocks and topples the titan through sheer willpower and force. Ripping the shield away as the frost giant moves to raise from its prone. A spin in his right forces it to become a torch, and a racking slam causes it to spin slightly. "Don't get up." Griswold barks in anger slamming his skull against its, causing a spray of hot vs. cold in white streams. A single spin away as he hears the girls footfalls at his back, his orange kindling erupts and reveals Eruda behind a shield of her own. His heat would temper hers.

Shield Bash [x10] vs. Absolute Zero, -10 EN, Shield Bash CD [0/2], Concentration (+1 ACC), Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 181768 results: Battle: 7+1+2+2=12, Hit vs. Absolute Zero dealing 11x10=110-75=35 + 36 (THRNS) = 71 DMG, Applying [Stunned!]

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:49/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:1] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:83/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-1 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:66/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:0] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:80/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:305/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/2][Stunned!]

Edited by Griswold

Running in toe with Griswold as she calls out "NOW RASEREI" as her familiar becomes transparent and blue flames from beneath both their feet. The fire clashes with Griswold and turns dark blue. Eruda takes a deep breath as she knew what was coming. Raserei gives a growl as she speeds up and runs in front of Eruda jumps right through her chest landing to the other side with a slide. At this very moment, a burst of flames aiming toward the creature. Lining the ground in front of her as she runs and slides in front of Griswold with her shield up staring with a glare toward the large iced creature. Dark blue flames surround the beast as Eruda sees what looks like its head turn toward her. "IT"S DONE, PUT IT DOWN..." she Raserei slides between her and Griswold with a growl. She looks back at her father with a smile. She knew that this was where she belonged and she knew that when given the change, Raidou would be right here next to her too...

Activating Howl vs. Absolute Zero, -8 EN

Absolute Zero is unable to attack, Recovers from Stun, Stun immunity [0/3], Takes 24 unmitigable DMG from BLD

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:49/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:1] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:83/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-1 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:66/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:4] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:72/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:281/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/1][Stunned!]

Edited by Eruda

Concentration CD [1/3]

Seeing Gaius clash like thunder against the beast after she had, she glances back seeing Griswold knock it the fuck out. Eruda's flame surrounding the beast with tamed dark blue flames causing the figure to shift. Freya smiles but refocuses on what they were doing. It was up to her and Gaius to take it out as they were the damage. With the intention of attacking the large beast in front of her, her Scythe glows brightly as she activates the same art. This time though...it was aimless. She jumps with the activation and with the guiding art it sends her flying through the air past the creature as Freya says "Wait not that way..." as you hear a PLUCK. Freya was now inside a snow mound behind the large beast. Freya pokes her head out of the white mound giving Gaius a glance... Her face turns red as she brings her head back in just sitting there in the snow mound, embarrassment.  Holding her Scythe waiting for when she was able to attack again...

Using Explode Catapult -13 EN [14-3 (Finesse) + 2 (Hits 1)]

ID# 181769 results: Battle: 1, Miss! vs Absolute Zero, Craft: 11 (Recovery 1*2=2 EN)

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:50/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:1] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:83/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-1 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:66/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:4] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:72/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:281/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/1]

Edited by Freya

Disguise CD [0/3]

Dropping on it again like a meteor, its HP bar plummets as it attempts to raise. Griswold had knocked it down, giving Gaius a perfect shot at its stomach. A twist of his glaive causes a harsh snap, like bones being broken. "This is fucking over." The dragoon quips shoving the weapon deeper and twisting further, pushing his strength to the limit forcing that gale to consume the top of the beast. A tinge of red plays in the green of his eyes, as he drives the polearm clean through the much larger boss. "For the guild, this shit is over." He exclaims maintaining his mount, as he continues to bore a larger and larger hole through his target like a drill. His weapon was in fact the drill that would pierce the heavens, and with a smile he couldn't be more proud of coming to the realization. The dude was becoming a force.

Dimension Stampede [x15] vs. Absolute Zero, -13 EN (17 - 3 [Finesse] - 1 [Stamina]), Disguise fades, Charge Activated [+1 DMG, -1 ACC]

ID# 181771 results: Battle: 6+1-1+2=8, Hit vs. Absolute Zero dealing 23x15=345-75=260 DMG, Craft: 8 [+2 EN]

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:50/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:73/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-2 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:66/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:4] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:72/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:21/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/1]

Edited by Gaius

Shield Bash CD [1/2], Concentration CD [1/3]

Griswold takes a more passive stance, looking to his daughters as he removes his helmet. The dragoon was set and the bosses HP bar was plummeting in an instant. "I've come into an odd development." The forgemaster remarks toward Eruda, finding the fire she'd produced very similar to his own. He had a thing or two to learn from her, how to control it in the way she had. A mental recall of how she'd used Raserei to force it to manifest, he recalled Vulcan. "I think I may need to see how its done a bit Elda." He answers honestly as the titan explodes into shards of data, dropping from the field in an instant and leaving only the dragoon in its wake. "Good going boy!" Griswold offers a reward to the guy, he was proving his meddle and proving his point rather vigorously. "Lets get out of this cold."

Griswold takes no action, ID# 181772 results: Craft: 7 [+2 EN]

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:50/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:73/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-2 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:69/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3
[H:4] Eruda | HP:830/830 | EN:72/80 | DMG:3 | MIT:111 | EVA:-2 | BLD:24 | TAUNT | THRNS:36 | REC:1 | BH:24 | DoT -25% | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:21/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/1]

Edited by Griswold

Eruda watches the thing carefully as Gaius digs deeper into it, but something else procs within it causing it to burst. Eruda lowers her shield and looks for Freya who was nowhere to be found. What happened to her... Giving her father a look with a small chuckle, "I am not entirely sure how Raserei does what she does but It really works. You and Vulcan just need to find your thing. Make that connection that makes the fire burn within both of you and let it out with the intention of striking whatever you are fighting down. That is what goes through my mind except mine is pure protection. I will not let anyone else get hurt while I am on the battlefield. They will have to get through me first." As she says this Raserei and her glow blue and flames from beneath their feet in unison. She glances out into the distance with a grin now calling out "Freya, are you okay..."

Bleed procs on Absolute Zero Killing it

Players:
[H:2] Freya | HP:620/620 | EN:50/62 | DMG:19 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:1 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Gaius | HP:890/890 | EN:73/96 | DMG:22 | MIT:6 | EVA:-2 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2 | Antidote:3/3
[H:2] Griswold | HP:790/790 | EN:69/76 | DMG:12 | MIT:84 | EVA:-2 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT | Antidote:3/3

Enemy:
Absolute Zero | HP:-3/850 | DMG:200 (250/300) | MIT:75 | EVA: -2 | ACC:3 | FRZ: 2 (8-10) [BLD 24/0]

Edited by Eruda

Her eyes peeked out the hole as she watches Gaius, she just sits there for a moment staring at him as the large creature burst. Good, it was over... She thought for a moment about what she told Freyd just the other day and replayed what Gaius told her father. Hearing her name being called she speaks "I'm fine Eruda," from inside her dome. She wanted to prove that she had gotten better but she only made a connection once with the thing. She gets out of her hole and makes her way to Gaius in his new found armor. "That was really something, I like the armor," saying with a smile. She was unsure what to say right now. He stood up for what he felt amongst other things and she now knew that he had similar feelings that she never knew about. Without words, she just walks closer to him and places her forehead against Gaius's chest. "Thank you..." she says softly just standing there with her head against him not wanted him to see her face red like it was.  

Griswold and Eruda exit rather abruptly, leaving the two to dwell on the strange atmosphere now built by them all. The throws of combat had done well to offer a distraction from the strange aura that had been left. A shutter causes his armor to disperse as if it was nothing more than an imagination, a flicker of green as it fades like ash. "Yeah I don't really wear it." Gaius offered a chuckle and a defuse of the situation with his deferral. 

He wasn't one to dance around the issue in the room. Pushing his embarrassment aside he forces himself to speak. "You know, I meant what I said. If you could understand any of it." He joked with her trying to break up the weird funk like he always had. Lifting a hand and placing it to the back of her head. "I think I need you to show me what I should be doing, So I don't get lost again." The response was both literal and figurative. So he didn't wander off and find himself in the wilds again starving to death, and so he had an idea how to get stronger. He had to prove himself to Griswold now didn't he?

To be worthy of the girl he'd swore to protect.

Wandering away toward Snowfrost with one of his two twins. "What do you think Elda?" Griswold asked of her as he rounded the gate. "Do you think he can set himself straight? You think that maybe that even they are both a pain in the ass, that somehow they are better together?" He reaches up and peels off his helmet and tucks it beneath his right arm. It reveals a rather serious face with smoldering lines that break his tough tanned skin in orange veins.

"Strange, you know. The boy did something I never thought he would. He used his head and worked with the group for the first time. In a dungeon when everything could have gone to hell in an instant. That is when he decided to actually do something like that. I wasn't the only one confused as hell when he did it either. Everyone was caught off guard."

Edited by Griswold

Walking next to Griswold away from the other 2 she glances over her shoulder as Freya pulls Gaius into a hug. Turning back Eruda smiles, "I think that love is a weird thing and you can't control what your heart wants." Finally putting her shield away seeing no more threats, she looks up to meet her father's eyes. "I think that they both need each other and they are finally beginning to realize what being in this game really means." Eruda knew what Gaius had just now realized. She had no damage on her belt so she counted on her team to deal that damage for her while she controlled the mobs. She was happy that they were finally getting it...

On that note, she thinks of her and Raidou's date that finally happened and everything before it. The kiss... She takes a slow exhale of breath as she just out and says "Raidou and I are..." She was trying to figure out how to say it. She was not good with these sorts of words... "We went on a real date and we are starting to connect in a way that I never thought would happen. Before you say anything, I want you to know that I have thought about this for a very long time and that I really like him.  We too are moving forward with one another," seeing how he reacted with Freya and Gaius being together, she could only hope that she had that support that she dearly wanted from her father.

They walk in silence the rest of the way and grab some hot cocoa from the nearest inn trying to get warm...

Quest Complete:
Freya
:
6SP (1 for page, 1 from event, 4 for Quest reward)
Zero Degree Icicle (T2/Rare/2HBA) - Freeze / Accuracy - Permanent weapon

Gaius:
Zero Degree Icicle (T2/Rare/2HAS) - Freeze / Accuracy - Permanent weapon

Griswold:
Zero Degree Icicle (T2/Rare/Warhammer) - Freeze / Accuracy - Permanent weapon

Eruda:
Zero Degree Icicle (T2/Rare/OHCS) - Freeze / Accuracy - Permanent weapon

Simmone (Guild Treasury):
10400*Col (400 for page, 2500*4 for quest reward)

Edited by Eruda