[F9-PP] It ain't shit on me (Guardian of Fire) - Yui's Grace #2

Held in his hands a single roll, white bread with a slight polish on the light golden brown exterior. A hearty bite as he eyeballed the quest board with greasy fingers. "Seems good, should be a piece of cake." Gaius remarks as he taps one of the listings, causing it to fade out and the menu to close. A couple of steps away as he took in the sights of the place with one of his arms behind his head. "So heat and crap, probably going to be some sort of hazards like the sandstorm and frost bite. Shouldn't be nothing we cant handle." Gaius remarks shifting over and eyeing the smith who'd caught wind of the dude showing up on his home turf. It was odd that the old man agreed to come along, but like hell, if Gaius was going to argue with him. The dude was huge, and the dragoon had just barely gotten him to ease up after all this time.

Gaius Consumes Yui's Grace #2: +1 SP upon Thread Closure

Gaius | HP:970/970 | EN:104/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Spoiler

Gaius, Descending Gale
Level: 47
HP: 970/970
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 23
Accuracy: 1
H.M.:4
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) Mitigation 1, Heavy Momentum 2
Misc: Assault Division Bracelet: [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) Accuracy 1, Recovery 2

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 1]
Energist [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics
Stamina
Hyperactive

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*1
Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Gaius

A listful turn upon a reddened sofa, long spindle legs with no socks draped off of the chair at which she'd sat. "Sam, did you find it dear?" Simmone asks drawing from the cigarette holder in her clutches. The girl was after some old information regarding a pair of hand wraps that Simmone had identified, for use in some of her own tasks. "Moro, dear go check the records. It should have been about a month ago now. If you would." Moro bows and offers a salute before scampering off in a flash, Simmone reclines and reaches for a solid white teacup from a platter. A soft sip to the sounds of aggressive banging, followed shortly what was a scattering of paper. The typical day by day for an unparalleled merchant, Sam was a result of that. Every master needed a protege. A notification from the dragoon, an interesting day it was. "Once you're done there dear, I believe we have some business to attend to."

Simmone | HP:820/820 | EN:82/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4

Spoiler

Simmone, The Black Lotus
Level: 41
HP: 820/820
EN: 82/82

Stats:
Damage: 1
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:12
LD:5
KEEN:1
REC:4

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ornate Quicksilver Rapier [T1/Rare/Rapier] (Bleed 1 [9-10{12 Dmg over 2}], 1 Keen)
Armor: Cat's Gaze [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (3 Accuracy)
Misc: The Black Lotus - Expedition [T2/Perfect/Trinket] Recovery 2, Evasion 1

Skills:
Searching [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Energize [Obtained]
First Aid [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Assistant

Mods:
Hyperactive
Dismantling

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Misperception [T1/Perfect/Debuff/Instant]*3
Bird Seed (T2/Rare/Snack) Vitality 2*2
Vocal Augmentation - Resonation [T1/Perfect/Support/Instant] +60 HP*2
Gilded Lotus [T1/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)

Housing Buffs:
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata Plant]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Shifting through some papers in a filing cabinet, she picks up a stack of papers. "About a month ago, let's see if it's in these," she says as Moro comes running into the room. Sam gets startled a bit and drops all the papers in her hands. They scatter across the floor. "Dam it" Simmone would hear from the other room. "Let me help," Moro says as both her and Sam get to their knees and start picking up the papers. She was scanning through them as each gets picked up and then she sees it. Moro takes a paper into her hands. "MORO YOU FOUND IT," Sam said taking the paper from her. Not even looking at Moro as she gets to her feet. "Please clean the rest of this up Moro and thank you," her eyes shift to her meeting Moro's and with an "Aye" she begins picking the papers from the floor placing them back where Sam had gotten them. "Moro found the report, I will deal with this when we get back," Sam says placing the report for the hand wraps on the front table. "So what business are we attending today?" She didn't realize that there was a message of any sort.

Sam | HP:780/780 | EN:76/76 | DMG:16 | MIT:12 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 38
HP: 780/780
EN: 76/76

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 12
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24
LD:3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Misc: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Hiding [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Edited by Sam

A shift of his right arm fixes a held gauntlet, he uses his off hand to adjust the straps and buckles closer together with a pull of some leather. "Aye boy, the fires of the floor are something to watch out for. Avoid the pools of lava. I've read the quest before, it's in the infernal cavern." Griswold spoke from experience, this was his home turf. "Northeast, a bunch of pools of lava and howls from inside. Good metals bloom out of the stone on the entry, where I found Vulcan." He readies himself and plucks the shield from the ground. "I'll be your guide today boy, don't do anything stupid out there. Most places are forgiving, floor 9 is not. You get too far astray out here, you're likely to kill over from exhaustion." The smith was talking to the heat which had a habit of beating up the unprepared, he had first-hand knowledge on it and a rag to boot.

Griswold | HP:890/890 | EN:86/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Spoiler

Griswold, Fist of Anvil
Level: 43
HP: 890/890
EN: 86/86

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 84
Accuracy: 2
THRNS:36
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Fist of Gaia - Incline [T1/Perfect/Warhammer] Taunt, Accuracy 2
Armor: Forgemaster's Rattlecage - Juggernaut [T2/Perfect/Heavy Armor] (Mitigation 3 [+54 Mitigation])
Misc: Titanic Wall - Foundation [T2/Perfect/Shield] Thorns 2 (36), REC 1

Skills:
One Handed Warhammer [Rank 1]
Block [Rank 3]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]
Howl [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Fighter R3
Survival

Mods:
Mark
Shield Bash
Athletics (Heavy)

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Reinforced Chisel Head [Tierless/Perfect/Trinket] (+3 Loot Dice)

Housing Buffs:
Skylight (Extended Mod Limit): +1 Rank to the Extended Mod Limit skill.
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor [Potted Tanabata]: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:

"Alright..." Gaius mutters out as he finishes the last of his roll, realizing shortly after that Griswold was glaring at him. "Alright!" He chokes out, it was clear the old man was serious. The dragoon raises from the seat, a message sent to the rest of the guild to see who'd be joining them for the ride. He really just wanted to give himself some distance from Griswold and avoid the possibility of being punched. "Infernal Cavern. Who names this stuff, isn't this whole place basically an infernal cavern?" Gaius looks through the settlement gates out into the blackened rock that composed the entire floor, he could see veins of magma basically everywhere as far as the eye could see. A twist of his hands out in front of him peel a glaive from the ether, now it was on the others to arrive. Until then he'd have to bear the stare from daddy dearest.

A shift over to place back down the china she was drawing from, a glance to Maru who was fiddling with a few pieces into storage. "Handle these for me won't you, Maru?" The girl perks up and eyes Simmone with a long sword in her clutches. "Aye Mistress!" Simmone slides behind a three screen curtain, speaking from behind it. "Gaius is doing something on floor 9, never been outside the walls myself and you've been working hard enough in here. As much as I appreciate the increase in sales, You need to get some air dear. You ever want to show a bit more skin than just your hands and face." Simmone peaks out obviously damn near naked. "You let me know..." She eyes her apprentice mischievously with a chuckle before sliding back away from visibility.

A few minutes of silence, one can hear the sounds of her changing into her battle attire. A step clean with hair tied in a long ponytail, black leather pours her frame into barely imagination. "And don't count me out dear, I want to meet that fiancé of yours. Didn't think you could hide it from me did you?" Simmone chuckles again as she exits the black odyssey.

Vanity Tag: @Katoka

Edited by Simmone

Collecting her weapon against the wall "Floor 9...Floor 9...Uh..." she thinks hard about what floor that was. She pulls out her black book and shifts through it. Landing on the page "Oh Floor 9 that is the volcanic floor. Superheated and oof" her expression changes a bit at the superheated part. A look to Simmone around the corner with some words that caught her off guard. "I mean maybe. I have become more comfortable with my body. I've been told it's nice..."

Walking out the door with Simmone, her last comment reminded her of the question that she was going to ask her. "I have not been hiding her from you or anyone really. I have been just super busy with the planning and well everything else that I forgot to mention." Sam looks to the blue sky as she thinks of the right way to ask. "I have been thinking about the people who have meant the most to me since I've been here and you by far trump everyone else. Simmone," Sam walks forward a bit and turns walking backward meets her eyes "Will you be my Maid of Honor?"

Edited by Sam

Griswold wondered if Freya would be the one to heed the message that rings through his menu, from Gaius. But the girl didn't come on every one of Gaius's escapades and it would appear that she had her own thing going on other than being strapped to Gaius on the regular. That was fine by him, the dude still had some mental growing up to do before he'd be suitable. The smith moves up next to the dragoon. "Yes and no, the heat in that cavern is much heavier than anywhere else on the floor. You'll figure that out soon enough." A flash of a warp gate at their back causes both boys to turn to see who would be joining them today on the endeavor. A lanky woman in black leather armor hops clean of the pad before it alights again. "Simmone." Griswold mutters beneath his breathe toward Gaius, knowing that frame anywhere as the witch in the traveling store.

A twist of his upper body as he spins the glaive behind his right shoulder beneath his arm pit. "Noted. Simmone?" He looks toward the entry of the warp plaza as Sam in her skinny ass hops clean of the gate. "Ah, yeah the cat chick and uh, I forget her name." It had been some time since he'd last seen Sam, like first lessons. A tap of his boots as he ushers closer and sends them both invites. "So uh, Guardian of fire, we got Griswold to uh. Get us there. Some dogs and one big one. Shouldn't be too tough, getting there is going to be a bitch. I packed food for everyone, I am sure you all forgot." Gaius goads as he pops a sack filled with field rations, nonenhanced food that would serve to sate them on the trek. Most of it of course was for him, which was why it was so damn much.

"I know you do dear, I will pick something out for you. I have a few ideas in mind, see if I cannot make a full-fledged merchant out of you yet." Simmone eludes with a playful grin, if you looked close enough you could swear you could see cat fangs poking out of her lips. "Liar, you see me on the regular. Think I can't see you rushing around in silence? But it's no bother, I have my ways of figuring it out on my own." Hopping up onto floor 5's warp gate and jumping upward into the heated floor.

A beckon from Gaius being from a distance, Simmone mutters to Sam "And I believe I will, be your maid of honor. After all, I will be paying for it. Might as well partake and enjoy what is being bought." Simmone offered coyly, knowing full well that Sam's earnings were to be the one paying for it but it was funny to fake a debt instead. Accepting Gaius's Invite she eyes the boys. "Gentlemen I think we should get going, and good show Gaius. About time you were useful for more than just getting punched or sticking your foot into your mouth."

Glancing at everyone that would be in her team, this quest was going to be a huge journey but she was sure that everyone would manage. Accepting the invite from the boy, she would not let anything else define her besides herself. She needed to get back into the game and that fish was only a step back. She would prove that she was worth more than just a merchant in training and she really hoped that Simmone could help her with that aspect. She didn't want to hide anymore. "Maybe you can help me find a dress?" a slight commentary to Simmone as they start walking through the heat. 

2 days and 3 nights have passed

The days were scorching and the nights were just a bit cooler but still agonizing none the less. A few conversations were uprose but mainly just to keep the noise going instead of dead silence. Last nights of rest against the heated ground as they all wake and begin to gather their wits from what was soon to come. Griswold had guided the way through this trip to ensure that they didn't get lost which was a huge help for them all. Gaius provides the team with food and water to keep hydrated.

They head into the Infernal Cavoused area which is where it really started to become overwhelmingly hot. Griswold helps guide them to where the Invernal Carvern was located where she sees 4 wolves wandering in a pack. All heated red as Sam takes her Battle Axe out being the first one in. Her weapon glows as her art activates, a small collection of heated rocks within the mixture as each rock and energy force strikes the first creature. She needed more, she wanted more she thought with her other three swift attacks. The Axe was still a bit heavy but with each strike, her weapon glows brighter and creates almost tornadoes as they collide with them all at the same time now bursting into data from each impact. The storm settles but within the cavern, they could hear howling. Without saying a word she steps back watching as more Hell Hounds approach at a rapid pace 

ID# 182825 results: Craft: 11 (Takes no damage)

Using Concentration, Whirlwind -9 EN [2-3 (Finesse) + 8 (Hits 4)], Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 182826 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit! vs Hell Hound 1 Dealing 16*2=32 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 182827 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical! vs Hell Hound 2 Dealing 17*2=34 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 182828 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! vs Hell Hound 3 Dealing 18*2=36 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 182829 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! vs Hell Hound 3 Dealing 18*2=36 Damage, Killing it!

Players:
Sam | HP:780/780 | EN:67/76 | DMG:16 | MIT:12 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Gaius | HP:970/970 | EN:104/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Simmone | HP:820/820 | EN:82/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4
Griswold | HP:890/890 | EN:86/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 1 | 
HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 2 | 
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 3 | 
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 4 | 

Edited by Sam

ID# 182840 results: Craft: 2 (-10 HP, Environmental Damage)

Gaius barrels in right behind Sam with a current at his back, causing the orange glow around him to blur. A rip of his glaive up the dragoon shotguns forward with surprising horizontal power. One broad stroke causes a shockwave of torrential wind that throws most of the targets flying. Off in the distance, you can hear them exploding, as Gaius twirls his polearm and ushers the point down with a metallic clink. "Worked out, weird that turns out the force from my swing can kinda echo out." Gaius wasn't a thinking man but this was interesting to him regardless, turns out the pressure from his swings was great enough to yeet things around. Neat. With a moment of pause (see what I did there :3) Gaius watches as more begin to peel out of the ashes around them. "Looks like there's more, keep on your toes." he ushers to the rest.

[x4 AoE] Hellish Twice, -7 EN (4- [Finesse 3] - [Stamina] + 6 [3 Targets Struck])

ID# 182836 results: Battle: 4+1=5, Missed vs. Hell Hound 5
ID# 182837 results: Battle: 6+1=7, Hit vs. Hell Hound 6 dealing 16x4=64 DMG
ID# 182838 results: Battle: 7+1=8, Hit vs. Hell Hound 7 dealing 16x4=64 DMG
ID# 182839 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Hell Hound 8 dealing 17x4=68 DMG

Players:
Sam | HP:780/780 | EN:67/76 | DMG:16 | MIT:12 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Gaius | HP:960/970 | EN:97/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 5 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 6 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 7 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 8 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]

Edited by Gaius

ID# 182841 results: Craft: 5 (-10 HP, Environmental Damage)

The heat was excruciating on her fragile skin, this place was the suck. Simmone removes her rapier from her right hip, drawing up her right hand as a glimmer of gold plays upon her fingertips. "Keep on going dear, I have you." A snap of her fingers sends a small scattering of illuminated dust from them, a helix of gold trails out and seeks out her apprentice. Finding the girl's back like a missile, it vanishes into it like water. A flash of gilded light on her tethers her to Simmone's stamina pool, to be used as she would. "My bet is on you, show me what you have. Let's get some of that lead out shall we?" Simmone offers a soft chuckle before leaping back and allowing the others to be the frontline while she rigged the odds from afar. Drawing her rapier up and putting the point forward, she was ripe in defense.

Simmone casts Hyperactive on Sam (+3 EN regen for 3 turns), -5 EN, Hyperactive CD [0/3]

Players:
Simmone | HP:810/820 | EN:77/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4

Enemies:

Edited by Simmone

ID# 182842 results: Craft: 12 (No Damage Taken)

One attempting to rush past the group of DPS, Griswold takes note and begins to run in. The stammering of the feet of the beast is mirrored by Griswold's own movement toward it. It lunges toward the smith before being blasted by an upward swing of his shield causing it to whimper. The shield itself seems to drain the very heat out of it as if Griswold had taken its power for his own. A twist of his head to a crack before he reaffirms his glare, a shift of the bulwark in front of him he was the first line and the opposition they'd have to get past before they'd reach the others. When he had become such a force was still an enigma to him, but he couldn't be more proud to be of use to these band of misfits. Another pack begins to charge, and Griswold slams his hammer against the front of his steel wall.

Griswold uses Howl, -8 EN, +3 Hatred

ID# 182843 results: MOB: 6, Hit vs. Griswold dealing 50-84=1 DMG and sustaining 36 DMG via Thorns!

Players:
Simmone | HP:810/820 | EN:77/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4
Griswold | HP:889/890 | EN:78/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Enemies:

Edited by Griswold

Hyperactive Duration [1/3], Concentration CD [1/3]

ID# 182844 results: Craft: 7 (No Damage Taken)

Another powerful vibrant color of her Axe as she quickly swings causing the same tornado's of wind rocks and fired cobble. It seemed to mix well with Gaius's proved winds that were peeling off of him. They were working in tangent to get these creatures dealt with knowing what would come after them. 2 of the hounds smack off the walls bursting into data but the other 2 manage to hop away from the small storm that was heading toward them. It was obvious that Sam was staying focused on this matter. She was sure that if she stayed this way that she would continue to make a difference in this fight. "Two left guys," she calls out as she steps back trying to get her distance from the creatures before they decide to make her their lunch. A shift to the side as one of the hell hounds run after Griswold.

Using Whirlwind -5 EN [2-3 (Finesse) + 4 (Hits 2)]

ID# 182845 results: Battle: 1+3=4, Critical Miss! vs Hell Hound 9, Craft: 4 (No Recovery Proc)
ID# 182846 results: Battle: 2+3=5, Miss! vs Hell Hound 10
ID# 182847 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical! vs Hell Hound 2 Dealing 17*2=34 Damage, Killing it!
ID# 182848 results: Battle: 10
, Major Critical! vs Hell Hound 3 Dealing 18*2=36 Damage, Killing it!

Players:
Sam | HP:780/780 | EN:66/76 | DMG:16 | MIT:12 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Gaius | HP:960/970 | EN:97/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Simmone | HP:810/820 | EN:77/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4
Griswold | HP:889/890 | EN:78/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 9 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 10 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 11 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 12 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]

Edited by Sam

ID# 182852 results: Craft: 8 (No Damage Taken)

Gaius recoils and begins to spin his glaive, desperate to try that shit again. Another sweep and you could hear the polearm pass through the air, before a sudden detonation of winds and power that bleed out from the swipe. The two that Sam had missed quickly lose all semblance of footing, taking flight like birds. They whimper as they desperately clamber for the ground. Colliding with the magma stone flooring with a crash, a fling of pebbles, and a bit of the molten orange liquid they were long gone. Gaius chuckles and spins away the weapon from its extension as a gleam of the glow around him plays down it. "NEXT!" Gaius barks to the cavern in a goading gesture, these last had been nothing they couldn't handle. The cavern replies with the heavy stomp of a beast exiting the smoke, a breath of fire in heavy pants. "Bring it."

[x4 AoE] Hellish Twice, -5 EN (4- [Finesse 3] - [Stamina] + 4 [2 Targets Struck])

ID# 182850 results: Battle: 5+1=6, Hit vs. Hell Hound 9 dealing 16x4=64 DMG, Craft: 7 [+2 EN]
ID# 182851 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Hell Hound 10 dealing 17x4=68 DMG

Players:
Sam | HP:780/780 | EN:66/76 | DMG:16 | MIT:12 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | LD:3 | REC:2
Gaius | HP:960/970 | EN:95/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2
Griswold | HP:889/890 | EN:78/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 9 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]
[0,0,0,0] Hell Hound 10 | HP:30/30 | DMG:50 [MD 9: 75, MD10: 100]

Edited by Gaius

Hyperactive Duration [2/3], Concentration CD [2/3]

ID# 182855 results: Craft: 8 (No Damage taken)

A smile paints across Sam's face watching Gaius. She knew that sometime soon she would need to see Kat in a full fledge fight but maybe after this. She was doing very well compared to what she had on the last quest. A huff and puff from the creature that was approaching and by the sound of it, he was close. Sam walks a few steps forward to get a better look at the thing. A large head presses through the smoke cloud, lunging at her. A quick sidestep to the left as she cuts the head clean off. Another that strikes her from the smoky interior as she shuffles to the right and uppercuts the thing with her hilt, instantly strikes downward at the beast's head, cutting this one clear off as well. Sam now walks backwards at she didn't one another surprise on her hands. Another head tries to strike at her and Sam simply jumps back from it. The beast walks out whimpering in slight pain now. It was a body that looked like it would have 3 heads but two of the heads were no longer there. Sam smiles stepping back further. 

Using Whirlwind -5 EN [2-3 (Finesse) + 4 (Hits 2)]

ID# 182856 results: Battle: 7+3=10, Hit! vs Cerberus Head 1 Dealing 16*2=32 Damage, Killing it! Craft: 9 (Recovery Proc +2 Energy)
ID# 182857 results: Battle: 1
+3=4, Critical Miss! vs Cerberus Head 2 
ID# 182858 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! vs Hell Hound 3 Dealing 18*2=36 Damage, Killing it!

Players:
Gaius | HP:960/970 | EN:95/104 | DMG:16 | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Cerberus Head 1 | HP:30/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]
[0,0,0,0] Cerberus Head 2 | HP:30/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]
[0,0,0,0] Cerberus Head 3 | HP:30/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]

Edited by Sam

ID# 182859 results: Craft: 9 (No Damage Taken)

A lift of his polearm causes a swell of power, and a single downward heave casts it like a bullet through the air. It screams in an echo with a flare of green light, The boss ducks down out of instinct, and the weapon pass by harmlessly above. It collides with the back wall with enough force to cause it to begin to crack, forming hairlines in a trail up toward the ceiling. "Shit." Gaius remarks with a spring up as the hound barrels below him, a twist of his frame rights him to the littered crag ceiling as a floor. Placing both legs in a fold with his left hand, he rips toward his anchored polearm and latches the handle. He'd not dawdle and let this thing run rampant, but he'd need his weapon for that. A solid pluck of it from the wall sends a few shards to the floor below as Gaius springs back toward combat.

Dimension Stampede [x15], -13 EN (17 - [Finesse 3] - Stamina) -2 EN Miss

ID# 182860 results: Battle: 3+1=4, Missed vs. Cerberus Head, Craft: 2 [No Proc]

Heavy Momentum Triggered: +4 DMG

Players:
Gaius | HP:960/970 | EN:94/104 | DMG:16(4) | MIT:23 | ACC:1 | H.M.:4 | REC:2

Enemies:
[0,0,0,0] Cerberus Head 2 | HP:30/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]

Edited by Gaius

Hyperactive CD [1/3], ID# 182861 results: Craft: 4 (-10 HP)

With a flourish of her rapier in a single deep purple line, Simmone shifts with a spin past the stampeding boss with a twist of her black hair in a ponytail. It sways as she pivots and she jabs it once through the right leg leaving a small puncture. The boss looks almost confused as it looks left and right. It didn't seem like she'd done any real damage and the boss was utterly confused. "Wait for it." Simmone offered coyly to her opponent. "The goal wasn't to do you any real harm." Simmone muttered beneath her breath before an earth shattering slam causes the boss to be flung off in a random direction by a man in full steel. "See, I wasn't the one you were supposed to be watching but him." The black cat chuckles with a glance toward the smith, having bought the distraction she sought with her little charade.

ID# 182862 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit vs. Cerberus Head 2 dealing 1 DMG, Craft: 2 [No Proc]

Keen Triggered: +1 Accuracy after successful hit

Players:
Simmone | HP:800/820 | EN:77/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3(1) | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4

Enemies:
[0,0,1,0] Cerberus Head 2 | HP:29/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]

Edited by Simmone

ID# 182864 results: Craft: 2 (-10 HP)

Like a bat out of hell, Griswold begins to pick up speed as the thing was focused on Simmone. A trail of fire as the very embers around him begin to lose their glow, building trails that seek out the face of his shield. A single impact like a being struck by a train, the whole cavern echoes back the connection as that thunderous boom reverberates. The boss itself is tossed, skipping quite a number of times before it finds something solid to stop on. A jagged outcropping of one of the walls of the cavern, it is impaled there, becoming immediately limp and lifeless. "Never turn your eyes from a tank, you may just regret it." Griswold scoffed as he maneuvers both shoulders and allows them to pop beneath his armor. An engulfed torch that was his shield still burns, as he shakes it and makes it go out with some slight white trailing smoke.

Shield Bash x10, -10 EN, Charge 5 Activated (-1 ACC, +5 DMG), Concentration Activated (+1 ACC), Shield Bash CD [0/2], Concentration CD [0/3]

ID# 182863 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical [+1 DMG] vs. Cerberus Head 2 dealing 14x10=140+36=176 DMG and applying [Stunned!], Craft: 9 [+2 EN]

Players:
Simmone | HP:800/820 | EN:77/82 | DMG:1 | EVA:1 | ACC:3(1) | BLD:12 | LD:5 | KEEN:1 | REC:4
Griswold | HP:879/890 | EN:71/86 | DMG:9 | MIT:84 | ACC:2 | THRNS:36 | REC:2 | TAUNT

Enemies:
[0,0,1,3] Cerberus Head 2 | HP:29/30 | DMG:80 +10 Burn on Next Turn [MD 9-10 Full Phase]

Quest Reward:
Gaius
6*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 1 Yui's Grace, 3 Quest Reward)
Simmone
5*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 3 Quest Reward)
400*Col (Thread Closure)
4*Cerberus Soul (T1/Unique/Consumable: BRN 2/T1)
Sam
Griswold

Edited by Griswold